Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) (962 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
A suspected kidnapper caught in Lagos on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, has accused President Muhammadu
Buhari and his change agenda as being the reason he took to crime.

The suspect was, whose name is not immediately known, said he was pushed into the act by the current hardship in the country.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6g1c92o7l2e.cbb3a06c.jpg[/img]

A mob attacking the suspect

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7f6tee5sr3u.0a4faf1e.jpg[/img]

An angry mob beating the suspected kidnapper

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1jc0c6ercl8o.68b5ebe4.jpg[/img]

He was reportedly caught while trying to kidnap a victim at Olowo street in Odi-Olowo, Lagos state and was almost lynched by an angry mob which pounced on him.
Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by MalcoImX: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Those ones carrying loads on their heads to feed their families, Buhari too is the cause.

1 Like

Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by hakimmiyya: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
The kidnapper must be one of the wailing wailers' coz it is typical of them blaming every of their misfortunes on Pmb. Am not surprised at all.

2 Likes

Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by rusher14: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lazy man.

They need farm hands from Abakaliki to Zungeru if he was truly interested in working.

1 Like

Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Let him tell Buhari to come and serve his jail sentence for him

2 Likes

Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by Syvyd199: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by Jirate(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
hakimmiyya:

The kidnapper must be one of the wailing wailers' coz it is typical of them blaming every of their misfortunes on Pmb. Am not surprised at all.

Am surprised you were not the Victim...... grin
Re: This Suspected Kidnapper Caught Says Buhari Is The Cause (photos) by isbish(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
An able man like this kidnapping and you are caught and u have the mind to say is Buhari? If u were caught stealing food, I will believe you but taking away another person's child to demand Ransome and u say it is Buhari, God will punish u there. Stupid man.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark A Greedy Fellow, He Robbed Idoma People For 16 Years – APC Chieftain / I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React / BREAKING: Reps Reply Obasanjo, Say He’s Most Corrupt Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.