Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Jilted Teenage Girl Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Teenage Girl Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue (487 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Teenage Girl Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue by Suurulere(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
A 19-year-old female student of Dyege Memorial College, Akpehe, in Makurdi, Benue State, Jessica Beer, on Wednesday allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend left her and impregnated another girl.
A close friend of the victim who did not want her name in print told our correspondent that Jessica killed herself because her boyfriend, one Labi, left her for another girl. The friend added that Jessica had vomited blood and fallen from the bed to the ground.
She said, “The previous night, my friend (Jessica) had brought a sharp knife to my house, and had asked me to accompany her to the boyfriend’s house, with the threat that she would deal with the boy. But I advised her not to do anything rash.”
Our correspondent gathered that when her parents discovered her body, they rushed her to Yiman Hospital, Akpehe, where doctors confirmed that she had died about 30 minutes earlier.
The Chief Nurse at the hospital, Mrs. Atser Terkimbi, said when Jessica was brought to the hospital, she was foaming in the month as a result of the substance she allegedly took, which claimed her life.
When our correspondent visited Dyege Memorial College, Akpehe, where Jessica was said to be a student, her classmates and her teachers openly discussed the circumstances that led to her death.
The school’s proprietress, Mrs. Mercy Dyege, expressed shock, describing Jessica’s action as “barbaric, uncalled for and ungodly.”
Mrs. Dyege added, “This kind of incident has never occurred in my school and I condemn this behaviour in strong terms.”
Jessica’s class teacher, Mr. Timothy Tyoyange, described her as an average student who seemed interested in learning.
Tyoyange said, “Jessica was a beautiful young girl and in our last speech, prize and graduation day, she contested in the Miss Dyege pageant organised by the college and won the crown.”
When contacted, the Benue State Command Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Moses Yamu, confirmed the incident, saying investigations have commenced.
punchng.com/19-year-old-female-student-commits-suicide/
Re: Jilted Teenage Girl Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue by amazzinggrace(f): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yeah suicide isn't usually just suicide. Has to come from a rooted belief of being unworthy made self evident by not being able to depend on your own strength
Re: Jilted Teenage Girl Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue by jessiee7: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
dat's a sad one.well i tried doing d same some weeks ago because my bf was hitting me.

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Clues To Spot H0’rny Women Instantly *and Take One Home* / Difference Between Relationships Back Then And Now / Shocking Revelation About What Men Really Wants In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.