Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) (8834 Views)

5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
is it now a crime to be wealthy and handsome in the society i have found myself? I canna be safe on nairaland becus of numerous pms nairaland babes have been bombanding me with and i canna aswell be safe offline because of how ladies stalk me here and there

this gory incidence happened yesterday when i was coming from Akure shopping mall. Some of you may ask "must it always be akure shopping mall" yes! I visit Akure shopping mall every week because i change my wardrope every week.

So on my way coming back, i drove pass two gorgeous ladies waiting besides the road. I decided to help them because they looked stranded and exhausted.

So i revised and stopped my SUV in front of them.. I asked them where they were going.. They told me they were going to Benin. I told them to come in because i was routing the same way.

I was blasting one of the songs of mastercraft - "you no say money no be problem"

i couldnt srike a convo with any of the babes becos none of them met my "taste".. We got to a place ( i have forgotten the name of the place), one of the ladies told me to stop my car, that she wanted to ease herself.

I stopped immediately becos i dnt want the lady to pee inside my new SuV i just bought last week. I checked my rolex watch i bought at the rate of 1m, it's already 5pm.

Before i could say jack the robbins, i was surrounded by 5 sexy ladies. Before i could repeat another jack the robbins, i was dragged to the bush and got raped by 5 sex starved beeches.

It was very painful.. I am ashamed of myself right now. I feel like killing myself..

Warning to the guys, stop flaunting your valuables on social network. Hungry ladies are watching.

I have a well polished edifice, one iphone7, two rolex watches, one SUV but i will never flaunt them on social media. I dnt want this incidence to repeat itself again.

Thank you!

Lalasticlala, you can push this to fp so guys will learn.

7 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by sinaj(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
U nd diz ur passport photograph grin

Picture of d pms or u knw d drill wink

18 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by amazzinggrace(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nahh. Use the time to learn how to spell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
This guy craze na divine

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
amazzinggrace:
forget about my spellings and get the message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by ImDharay: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
mtcheeeeewww..
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Franchise21(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai... Another attention seeker... Buhari, I can't blame u for this

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Smellymouth: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
"...I have a well polished edifice, one iphone7, two rolex watches, one SUV but i will never flaunt them on social media. I dnt want this incidence to repeat itself again..."

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
u well so?

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
U nd diz ur passport photograph grin

Picture of d pms or u knw d drill wink
i dnt like exposing people.. That is why

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Baba olowo grin. Onoowu of nairaland grin Baba mutu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Franchise21:
[b[i]Chai... Another attention seeker... Buhari, I can't blame u for this[/i][/b]
this is no attention seeking. It is what happened to me and i want u to learn from it

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
smithsydny:
u well so?
no.. I am still feeling the shame

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Franchise21(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
this is no attention seeking. It is what happened to me and i want u to learn from it
There's nothing there to learn from... All fiction and an attention seeking thread looking for some loose ladies here to start sending u pms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:
Baba olowo grin. Onoowu of nairaland grin Baba mutu cheesy
ayam operating on low key.. I dnt want any girl to rape me again. I have learned my lesson

4 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no.. I am still feeling the shame
agbaya

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Franchise21:
There's nothing there to learn from... All fiction and an attention seeking thread looking for some loose ladies here to start sending u pms
i dnt do that shii.. Ladies have been sending me pms and i have been creating threads about it to warn them to stop sending me pms

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ayam operating on low key.. I dnt want any girl to rape me again. I have learned my lesson

Too bad, hope they didn't wound you ? Did they steal your IPhone 7?

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
smithsydny:
agbaya
english pls
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

Too bad, hope they didn't wound you ? Did they steal your IPhone 7?
not really.. There's nothing like that. I guess they only wanted to feel my sexy body,

such a painful experience.

#sighs

3 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Franchise21(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt do that shii.. Ladies have been sending me pms and i have been creating threads about it to warn them to stop sending me pms
Oya... Keep on seeking attention

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by RGem(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Be forming Porsche and handsome with your terrible grammar. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
"...I have a well polished edifice, one iphone7, two rolex watches, one SUV but i will never flaunt them on social media. I dnt want this incidence to repeat itself again..."

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]
yes ooo.. I will not show off again. Infact i will not upload my sex pics again on social network

2 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
not really.. There's nothing like that. I guess they only wanted to feel my sexy body,

such a painful experience.

#sighs

Awwn you are lucky. I wish 10 girls could just come and rape me from now till tomorrow sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
RGem:
Be forming Porsche and handsome with your terrible grammar. undecided
where were u and ur grammar when i built an edifice, bought an suv, bought an iphone7 and other valuables? Mtchwwww

broke ass beech

6 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

Awwn you are lucky. I wish 10 girls could just come and rape me from now till tomorrow sad sad angry
puuuhahahahahahah sorry i couldnt hold back the laughter..

Are you finding it difficult to bed a beech or what?
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
puuuhahahahahahah sorry i couldnt hold back the laughter..

Are you finding it difficult to bed a beech or what?

There is difference between sex n rape na grin. I want 10 girls to rape me ni grin
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by jashar(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
amazzinggrace:

my dear.....

Shey spell check no dey phone again?

The spellings of basic words, some people can't spell.

It's pathetic oooo

But if it's too talk about delusional s.exual fantasies, dem no dey carry last.

Shior

1 Like

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

There is difference between sex n rape na grin. I want 10 girls to rape me ni grin
bro did i mention that i fainted and woke up in the hospital? Do you think you can survive it? Lol
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
jashar:

my dear.....

Shey spell check no dey phone again?

The spellings of basic words, some people can't spell.

It's pathetic oooo

But if it's too talk about delusional s.exual fantasies, dem no dey carry last.

Shior
see who is talking. Ejot

3 Likes

Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by EmperorLee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
bro did i mention that i fainted and woke up in the hospital? Do you think you can survive it? Lol

At least that will be after the rape grin. Let them rape me first grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) by Julietcutie(f): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
pictures of the numerous pms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You / For The Guys::: Assuming She Was Your Girlfriend ( Pic ) / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.