Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC (1112 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by iHustle336: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Incase you know his whereabouts, kindly report to EFCC

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by olaboy33(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
The WitchHunting continues.......
Rotimi Amaechi a saint cool
Fashola is a saint cool

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by jerryunit48: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
I just tire for Buhari I tell you

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is just to cover up nonsense pls leave pej alone for us efcc theree is tinubu a man who doesn't have plot in his dictionary but hectares while stealing land in lagos pls go for him and leave mama peace

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by rusher14: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
I see the guy is from Katsina State.

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by barackodam: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by rhymaster: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
This is just to cover up nonsense pls leave pej alone for us efcc theree is tinubu a man who doesn't have plot in his dictionary but hectares while stealing land in lagos pls go for him and leave mama peace

Are you one of the fo.olish youths who think they are the leaders of tomorrow? You can never even be a proper follower, never mind leader. You and your ilk are worse than slaves! So a man whose crimes have been investigated and published in that poster should be left alone in your Jonathanic foo.lishness by distracting the issue with Tinubu that PDP and Jonathan and Patience could not nail for 16 years in opposition? This is why most Nigerians deserve all the suffering that comes their way! They want the government to fail because of hatred for Buhari, Tinubu, etc while they are suffering! Do you think Tunubu or Buhari will not buy rice, garri, beans, etc at any price while you and your family are starving so much you lose your brains? Won't be surprised if you are one of the iPoo youths.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Are you one of the fo.olish youths who think they are the leaders of tomorrow? You can never even be a proper follower, never mind leader. You and your ilk are worse than slaves! So a man whose crimes have been investigated and published in that poster should be left alone in your Jonathanic foo.lishness by distracting the issue with Tinubu that PDP and Jonathan and Patience could not nail for 16 years in opposition? This is why most Nigerians deserve all the suffering that comes their way! They want the government to fail because of hatred for Buhari, Tinubu, etc while they are suffering! Do you think Tunubu or Buhari will not buy rice, garri, beans, etc at any price while you and your family are starving so much you lose your brains? Won't be surprised if you are one of the iPoo youths.
I know hunger is the cause of this your write up but if I ever introduce my self to infact your life ll change just know that if u get to know who u just quoted u ll be amazed...but what I ll tell u is this PEJ is a cousin of mine from my maternal home and I must defend her @ all cost cos she's not a thief but tinubu deal with it for the last time if u get to know me ,you life ll change

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by rhymaster: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
I know hunger is the cause of this your write up but if I ever introduce my self to infact your life ll change just know that if u get to know who u just quoted u ll be amazed...but what I ll tell u is this PEJ is a cousin of mine from my maternal home and I must defend her @ all cost cos she's not a thief but tinubu deal with it for the last time if u get to know me ,you life ll change

Typical Nigerian slave mentality...the culture that breeds militants and secessionists. People in your clan and family must be hungry so go feed them - I already have more enough to eat and give to others. You need to change your life and brains first and get proper values not the one in which you assume are like those from your clan, whom you throw some money at to "change" (read ruin) their lives. I don't care who you are and about PEJ or any of your retarde.d BS.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by idupaul: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

You made a lot of sense but your failure to address Tinubu's legendary corruption rubbished your nice post

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by APCsupporter: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Fashola is a saint cool

Adiola:
jerryunit48:
Hypocrites. Later you will complain about harsh economy. Your brains have been programmed to defend corrupt people even if they are from the "backward" North. These foolish statements is the same as saying Osama Bin Laden should not be arrested Because Shekau and Al Baghdadi are still living freely. 70% of our leaders reason like you people thats why we have the likes of fayose, orubebe, ffk, ex-president pej, first lady gej, dasuki, dokepesi, etc as leaders
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by APCsupporter: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Fashola is a saint cool

Adiola:
jerryunit48:
Hypocrites. Later you will complain about harsh economy. Your brains have been programmed to defend corrupt people even if they are from the "backward" North. These foolish statements is the same as saying Osama Bin Laden should not be arrested Because Shekau and Al Baghdadi are still living freely. 70% of our leaders reason like you people thats why we have the likes of fayose, orubebe, ffk, ex-president pej, first lady gej, dasuki, dokepesi, etc as leaders
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Pidggin(f): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari's vendetta is legendary
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adminisher: 2:59am On Sep 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Fashola is a saint cool

She ma is a TOTAL thief please . Font defend the indefensible.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Typical Nigerian slave mentality...the culture that breeds militants and secessionists. People in your clan and family must be hungry so go feed them - I already have more enough to eat and give to others. You need to change your life and brains first and get proper values not the one in which you assume are like those from your clan, whom you throw some money at to "change" (read ruin) their lives. I don't care who you are and about PEJ or any of your retarde.d BS.
like I said you are hungry and leave my cousin alone she's innocent .you have fashola and tinubu but your hypocritical cone head ll avoid criticising them infact u ll wish to be like them even when the duo has taken virtually the choice landed properties in lagos like I said if u know who u are Chatting with ,your life ll change
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Subbway101: 3:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
like I said you are hungry and leave my cousin alone she's innocent .you have fashola and tinubu but your hypocritical cone head ll avoid criticising them infact u ll wish to be like them even when the duo has taken virtually the choice landed properties in lagos like I said if u know who u are Chatting with ,your life ll change

Jobless kid forming online. You are just the typical jobless kid on nairaland, carry your nonsense chest beating away from here.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 3:31am On Sep 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

y avoid apc leaders and Mention only pdp member .so fashola that sank a borehole for 150 million is a saint abi ? 78 million naira for personal website will your surname forever and that frog eye tinubu landed properties is bigger than ur community and off course ur hypocritical cone brain is allergic to reason
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Subbway101:

Jobless kid forming online. You are just the typical jobless kid on nairaland, carry your nonsense chest beating away from here.
jobless ? Well I know u don't have hope of making meaning life today but I can bless u if u wish to be lucky email me and I ll bless your life
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Subbway101: 3:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
jobless ? Well I know u don't have hope of making meaning life today but I can bless u if u wish to be lucky email me and I ll bless your life

I can conveniently feed your generations for 40 years non stop, you are a male posing as a female to scam people here. Go find a better job and stop disgracing your family online.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Adiola(f): 3:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Subbway101:

I can conveniently feed your generations for 40 years non stop, you are a male posing as a female to scam people here. Go find a better job and stop disgracing your family online.
you are really jobless by your Comment"you can feed me 4 40 years " that's how to know a poor man @ 41 u still live with your parents is that not shameful like I said if u really want your life to make a meaning today you know to do do
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Subbway101: 3:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
you are really jobless by your Comment"you can feed me 4 40 years " that's how to know a poor man @ 41 u still live with your parents is that not shameful like I said if u really want your life to make a meaning today you know to do do

I am not even 30 but can feed your family, God knows. You are a shameless fraud posing as a female to scam innocent people. They will catch you soon and burn you like those Aba armed robber.
Re: Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC by Mynd44: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2016

(1)

FG Reacts To Buhari's Alleged £6million Ear Infection Trip (epic Reply) / 'ize-iyamu Wants To Hand Over Edo Treasury To Igbinedion / Anambra Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.