Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,294 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Governor Obiano's Convoy Stops As Trailer Crushes A Woman & Grandchild - Graphic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Convoy Stops As Trailer Crushes A Woman & Grandchild - Graphic (462 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Convoy Stops As Trailer Crushes A Woman & Grandchild - Graphic by exlinkleads(f): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obianno witnessed a sick scene on his way to a condolence visit to a family who lost one of their own. A lorry believed to have lost control crush a woman and her grandchild to death at IKB Junction in Awka Etiti.

Governor Obiano ordered the ambulance in his convoy to carry their remains to the closest mortuary amidst tears. Now my problem is. It was quite a scene according to the eyewitness. I even noticed people are still hailing him in front of the dead. Why? Poverty alleviation no go kill us for this country...lol

RIP to the dead

See pics below @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/governor-obianos-convoy-stops-as.html

cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Governor Obiano's Convoy Stops As Trailer Crushes A Woman & Grandchild - Graphic by agwom(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
RIP

(1) (Reply)

NIMASA AND NEGLIGENCE ON CADETS / APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Dr Ekwueme Again..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.