Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu (460 Views)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu by KENNING2010: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
You Can’t Fire A Party National Chairman On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Hits Back At Tinubu

John Oyegun, national chairman of the All progressives Congress (APC), has commented on his alleged rift with the Party National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, stating that he cannot be fired on the pages of newspaper.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/10/04/cant-fire-party-national-chairman-pages-newspaper-oyegun/

Re: APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu by jesse8048(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yorubas and betrayal are lik (pls somebody put dat pix)
Re: APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Elkay3: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Journalism of nowadays...
Re: APC Crisis: You Can’t Fire Me On The Pages Of Newspaper — Oyegun Tells Tinubu by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016

(1)

Lai Mohammed Stole "Change Begins With Me "Concept.. Afe Babalola (san) Writes B / Wike Threatened, As He Resists Police, DSS Attempt To Abduct Judge / Where Is Ahmad Al-assir, ISIS Leader That Was Captured On His Way To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.