Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California (50939 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Dino Melaye Poses In His Red Ferrari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by yeyeboi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
The politicians keep on getting richer while the fools that voted them in keep geting poorer.

#NigeriansMustWakeUp

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by seguno2: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeyjide:
I pity this country. see one of our leaders

You must mean one of our lootocrats.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
All the Igbos on this thread wont mind sucking Dinos dikc.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Judolisco(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
seguno2:

Is he not a black man? Are his people not black?
he is a stup'd black man
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Luvties(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=49377218]A very 'hardworking' and 'honest' man, may all the gods but local and foreign reward him for his "honesty angry angry[/quote

Suffering and smiling... Hardworking what Minimum wage still N18, 000 and we keep supporting and praising them that enslave us in our father's land.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by zomby(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Any time I look at this man I see 2 things:
1. An adult childish individual
2. And an individual from a very poor and uninformed background (if not for the Nigerian backward system)

Real big boys simply just don't operate this way...you truly cannot polish a pair of sneakers; it is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Jokerman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
APC e-ratz will be supporting men like this that have stolen their future away....
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by seguno2: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Judolisco:
he is a stup'd black man

Unfortunately there are far too many stupid black men.
Unfortunately.
Far too many.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Exodus2k(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Too much money and some people in his constituency are not eating twice in a day
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Haphard(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
this senator no even sabi say recession dey, EFCC wher u pipu dey now
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by diva90: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
See money shocked nice cars
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by CSTR2: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Senator of a third world country. cheesy
I don't think there is any US senator that has a lambourghini.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Joehong(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
He took a picture in his compound, the cars are in the background, doesn't mean he's showing off his cars. He's too old for that.

but not too old to disgrace the nation by fighting in the chambers. what a shame
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
catlova2:
All the Igbos on this thread wont mind sucking Dinos dikc.

Holly ghoooooooost firrrrrre....fire all over your body

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by muller101(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
A very 'hardworking' and 'honest' man, may all the gods but local and foreign reward him for his "honesty angry angry
ur user name says its all.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by soberdrunk(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
muller101:
ur user name says its all.

I am only responsible for what i "write", what you "understand" is your responsibility angry

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by brightology3: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:
See this yeye fowl. undecided

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
carmag:

Holly ghoooooooost firrrrrre....fire all over your body

Imodo, the holy ghost fire wey neva free ur jesus for buhari prison na em go com dey work here? U no know wia d holy ghost fire is needed. 5% tongue. Dikc suckers
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by gabrielniy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
A very 'hardworking' and 'honest' man, may all the gods but local and foreign reward him for his "honesty angry angry
I love your level of sarcasm. May the gods really reward him
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by muller101(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

I am only responsible for what i "write", what you "understand" is your responsibility angry
I am only responsible for the way I reason. How you interprets it is fully ur responsibility.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=brightology3 post=49382129][/quote]

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by win3k: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
where is EFCC when you need them?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Appareil(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Always bringing him to the news to incite hate. God bless Senator Dino

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Appareil(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
zomby:
Any time I look at this man I see 2 things:
1. An adult childish individual
2. And an individual from a very poor and uninformed background (if not for the Nigerian backward system)

Real big boys simply just don't operate this way...you truly cannot polish a pair of sneakers; it is what it is!
Vain talk coming from the proud!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by tee4naija(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
This idiot thinks he will remain in the senate for life. Check him out 4 years after leaving the senate and you will find out how miserable he will be. While his mates are busy making investments, he is busy buying expensive cars that his pension can not maintain.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by komododragons: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
eghexs76:
How many school fees is he paying??
how many school fees you Don pay??
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
catlova2:

Imodo, the holy ghost fire wey neva free ur jesus for buhari prison na em go com dey work here? U no know wia d holy ghost fire is needed. 5% tongue. Dikc suckers

will u keep kwayet !!

proudly 5% ....the catle rearler who you make your fresident has succeeded in plunging 97% into recession..buahaahahahaha.. hee..laugh wan kiil me..oo
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by sinceraconcept(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Is this man using football age? He claims to be 42 but he looks 65. Also,in a picture he took in his University days in 1994 with a lady,he looked 35 to 40,meanwhile he claimed to be 19 or 20 in that pic
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
carmag:

will u keep kwayet !!

proudly 5% ....the catle rearler who you make your fresident has succeeded in plunging 97% into recession..buahaahahahaha.. hee..laugh wan kiil me

I like this fool for being proud to b a 5%. grin grin grin. Biafra doesnt exist. so the 5% is still a part of 9ja and u r all in recession together.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by frubben(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
oruma19:
Dino is one of the most courageous and controversial politicians in naija. I like him because he does not conceal evil..

You are lost
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by ManTiger(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
lofty900:
He took a picture in his compound, the cars are in the background, doesn't mean he's showing off his cars. He's too old for that.
Na today u don know Dino? The man get baby brain. Just google search his name and see his toys he oppressed with!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
catlova2:

I like this fool for being proud to b a 5%. grin grin grin. Biafra doesnt exist. so the 5% is still a part of 9ja and u r all in recession together.

you don't necessarily need to be abusive to make your points.....so take note. ...the beauty of 5% is that you never expected anything good from the present administration....but for 97% that expected heaven on earth based on false promises suddenly discovered they were scammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.