Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California (50937 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Dino Melaye Poses In His Red Ferrari (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
A very 'hardworking' and 'honest' man, may all the gods but local and foreign reward him for his "honesty angry angry
This post reminds me about why I like Nairaland
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Eliteklaus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
ITT international thief thief
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by billyG(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
What does this guy does 4 a living sef
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by wealth123: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2016
I think you need to see your doctor. A senator with these expensive cars and you are here saying he does not conceal evil.People in his Senatorial district are dying of hunger and he is showing off with luxury cars. Shame on you and Dino and to all who celebrate impunity here.
oruma19:
Dino is one of the most courageous and controversial politicians in naija. I like him because he does not conceal evil..
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by akigbemaru: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2016
The comment below shares my feeling:::::::::::::::::;::;:;;;;;;;;;;

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS THAT WE FORGET TOO FAST........

1. How far for that terrorist that was caught trying to enter Nigeria on the request of Bubu?

2. El-Rufai promised to take a certain newspaper to court for revealing his true worth (in Billions of dollars). Has he done it?

3. What about the currency swap deal with China?

4. What of the case involving Burutai and Dambazau?

5. What about the list of corrupt minister under GEJ Oshimhole talked about when he returned from the U.S?

6. What of the Billions found in a Soak away by EFCC?

7. What of the Billions UAE promised to send back to Nigeria?

8. What of the evidence produced by the Integrity Group send to the EFCC against Amaechi?

9. What of Buhari's "true" asset Declaration?

10. Is Jonathan no longer on exile?

11. Is Alison Maduekwe in Prison?

12. Are our Children eating free food in School?

13. Did Aisha Buhari actually travel to the U.S?

14. The first time Buhari visited visited U.S on winning election, h was opportuned to take picture standing on the front roll, the likes of Barr. Samuel C Umesi it was a great achievement that Nigeria has been recognised by the world, what have gained from that?

15. What of the two Chibok girls rescued by Buhari, where are they?

16. Where is the Boko Haram member caught while rescueing the Chibok girl?

17. Where is Ese Oruru and Yellow?

18. What of our refinery that started working via Buhari's body language?

19. What about the CBN, NNPC and FIRs coded employment where only Buhari's family members were recruited?

20. What abt the fake certifate issued by uncle bubu and the law siut against such corrupt act!?

21. What happend to the people that beheaded a woman at kano market with the chants of "Allah arkaba"!

22. What happened to the killers of the lady evangelist in kubwa abuja!?

23. What happend to the law suit against Yinusa child abductor of Ese Oruru!?

24. What happened to the small electrical power dat we were enjoying b4 this regime took ever!? Now we cant see anything at all! Chei!

25. What really happened to rice!

26. What happened to our 3,000,000 job promise? If they cud not create the 3mill job at least they for allow us sustain the already had so we could maintain but my friend from ecobank told me sis, its not a lie over 1500 people have been laid out in this my region alone" i myself am not secure am seriiiously looking for alternative" he added! Abeg the list is inexuastible......

That was how 15 Million people forgot the atrocitiesof Buhari in 1984, forgot his "bigotness", forgot his hate speeches (dog, baboon and blood), his support for BH and Sharia and voted him in 2015.

Add yours, please
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by FirstCounsel(m): 4:25am On Sep 16, 2016
grin cheesy
soberdrunk:
A very 'hardworking' and 'honest' man, may all the gods but local and foreign reward him for his "honesty angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by abobakucannibal: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2016
catlova2:
All the Igbos on this thread wont mind sucking Dinos dikc.

Have you come with your tribalism here on this thread?does the name Igbo give you orgasm?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by abobakucannibal: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Appareil:
Always bringing him to the news to incite hate. God bless Senator Dino

No mind them,when them post Tinubu oriental house e be them like them go even swallow the op for exposing their own person,but when it comes to another person matter them go begin exhibit their hatred for the person like why should this person have it all good.Dino carry go and haters jump into hell fire Dino no care. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Have you come with your tribalism here on this thread?does the name Igbo give you orgasm?

u dunno wat tribalism means. use hatred not tribalism. smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by Eyibeauty: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by elmoore676(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
kissval1388:
.our money oooooooooo una money ooooooooooooo Nigeria money ooooooooooooooooo, Oga dey chop am faka faka, kpaka kpaka, Oga they chop am gbam!!!!! e dey chop am yaga yaga , Oga dey chop gbam!!!!
just singing. join me if you know the music
African money
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by oruma19: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
wealth123:
I think you need to see your doctor. A senator with these expensive cars and you are here saying he does not conceal evil.People in his Senatorial district are dying of hunger and he is showing off with luxury cars. Shame on you and Dino and to all who celebrate impunity here.
naim wan feed the senatorial district? His work is to draw federal projects to his constituency and make laws that will favor his pple. Don't be ignorant my man!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California by oruma19: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
frubben:

T
You are lost
here we go again, u v been found! Wait for Dino melaye to feed ur family and generation..ozuor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.