Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138702 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

This buf00n truly have got to be the dumbest man on this planet like I've said so many times. Dis you even read wtf it is you quoted BEFORE saying the bolded lie

Edo HAS NEVER been included as a coal producing state according to the chairman of the agriculture minister of Nigeria therefore, how come you the only person that knew "edo produces coal" grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hell it was even your dumbass who made me think edo was included one time in another as a coal producing despite no evidence but at least, it was you who also provided something that disproved it
My God, even lying...he makes the dumbest one

As for who is the professor...Can you READ AT ALL? The name of the professor was provided to you and a simple GOOGLE SEARCH would have saved you from yet again showing the world the crass stupidity you seem exhibit with each post

The name of the professor is Felix Bamidele Fatoye Who's main focus is mineral resources of Nigeria, most specifically Limestone, Marble and Coal.

The fact Buhari administration was referenced in the said article means it's discussing recent coal producing area according to government and other studies and Edo was not included.
The fact that no other article have been written about edo coal production except for that one article which got copied by one more.
The fact that NO STUDY including recent ones who discussed about coal production in Nigeria have ever included edo state
That should have told your dumbass the claim was later verified as False hence NOBODY including your government have Ever included edo as coal producing state.

But what do I except from an ediot who lacks in comprehension as well as common maths.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This buffoon stays insulting his people. Who is currently crying about "western nation not allowing una to make use of energy using coal"...last I checked, it's your incompetent finance minister sister.
Agriculture, infrastructure, cash crops, etc..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Do you even know anything about oshmili or are you pulling sh1t out of your ass again. The entire Oshimili is known as a farming and fishing area. Like even delta state government literally wrote about it in its description of each Oshimili area on their site. My GOD do ever research otlr do you stay pulling sh1t of your ass.

While I'm at it cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Look at the brown roof clown with lack of toiletry in their region talking about infrastructure grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin. When you actually learn wtf a toilet is then you can talk to me.

While I'm at it, your folks are full in Asaba. Please PLEASE I beg you come take their @sses home. They actually contribute nothing to asaba. All your Savage tribe are good at is being nussiance in the town. Come drag then away as fast as you can so that your wish can come true cause I'm with you in that wish. I truly wish your Savage monkeys can f2k off Asaba and go back to that brown Republic of yours .

More ranting and wailing from the rat. Osun State government once claimed to be the fastest economy in Nigeria...we see where that is. It once claim that it can survive without federal allocation...we see where that it.

I repeat again...I gave this slowpoke a direct QUOTE from the federal government of that shithole and this buffoon counteract ed by providing a "CLAIM withouto any stats/verification" as his defense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truly someone tell me what is wrong is this dude? How a man is alive with zero brain...someone explain it to me please

Console yourself with anything you want to tell yourself.

In addition to coal, Asaba also hold a percentage of lead-zinc ore of delta state.

Mind all I've been mentioning excluding fishery have been just ASABA alone. Imagine if others start listing their own cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! The fact that coal has been rendered redundant since the 80's now makes the new discovery of edo's coal redundant as well?

Can you see why you have the crown of the dumbest eediot on earth. At your age, your brain is still dormant with nothing to offer just as your useless waste of a land..

I don't even need to argue much with you cos I already confirmed my hunch that you're dumb, useless, has comprehension problem and that your Oshimili dung of a place has nothing to offer us at large.

Give me a call when you're ready to dispute that claim..

That said, your grammar construction is awful btw, even with all the stupid epistle...
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

State whre I stated that it was Alabi isama who made the 'over 500, 000" expression? If you can't do that, then we can all agree that you re only dumb but can confirm that you have comprehension issues..
The other guy who made such an estimate probably counted you Oshimili degenerates among those died because he wasn't sure of the exact figure..

Still, it's a known fact that your useless folks suffered the consequence of their stupidity and were left desolate!

That said, the screenshot showed nada because you consistently disproved of genie claim of being an anioma because her father isn't. What a lying goat! But right now the focus is on how alabi is more yoruba because he has a yoruba mother. You're definitely suffering from a brain dead sickness. What a lousy eediot!

You still haven't shown the tangible resources your waste dung of a land contributes to nigeria. I'm still waiting! grin

See grasping straws to save baboon face.

English comprehension is your problem. Read the fucking article you dumb ass. I even TOLD you to do that before making more stupid comment!!!! GOSH!!!!!

The over 500,000 percentage is talking about MILITARY PERSONEL, not civilians you EDIOT
It even said it RIGHT THERE "over 500,000 SOLIDERS". Do you even know the definition of soliders?

My God how one man can be this daft. Yet you claim I'm irritating you? You are f****** dumb as hell!!!!! I can see why I forgot you..... you are beyond beyond beyond STUPID!!! Literally. It's worse than talking to wall because I honestly believe an inanimate object can comprehend things better than you. Please anybody help this stupid mofo. I really don't mind arguing with three people right now, he'll I don't mind arguing with 10 ppl if I have to....someone with a brain please join this argumemt and help this dumb mofo.

Yeah the screenshot of where the same girl claimed first her mother is anioma then several pages later changed it to her father is anioma doesn't prove anything.
Also alabi that was raised and brought up in a yoloba village with zero access to his Deltan family is more deltan.

Wtf dude? Like wtf? I'm literally, beyond serious right now, I'm not even joking anymore. Wtf is wrong with your mind? Do you have one? If you do, did you kill your cells with multiple drugs? Like give me an explanation why you are This STUPID!!!!!

Like I keep saying, dude you are completely useless. I really don't know why you are breathing. I pray to GOD you don't have children and if you do, please please make sure your children get educated. Make sure they don't become anything like you and if they do, please for the sake of humanity, don't let them breed.

As for the bold
grin grin grin grin Continue consoling yourself. tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:09am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol! The fact that coal has been rendered redundant since the 80's now makes the new discovery of edo's coal redundant as well?

Can you see why you have the crown of the dumbest eediot on earth. At your age, your brain is still dormant with nothing to offer just as your useless waste of a land..

I don't even need to argue much with you cos I already confirmed my hunch that you're dumb, useless, has comprehension problem and that your Oshimili dung of a place has nothing to offer us at large.

Give me a call when you're ready to dispute that claim..

That said, your grammar construction is awful btw, even with all the stupid epistle...

Zero defense, zero statistics, zero anything.
Countered every claims you made and this goat is aswing "ready to dispute that claim".
To make it worse, this buff00n talked about 80s in reference to a freaking article that's based on this current administration. Wtf?

The weakest and dumbest mofo I've ever argued with on NL. I seriously wished one of your people joined you in this argument because i honestly feel like I wasted hours arguing with you and talking to you is as stimulating as watching Nigerian movies. Next time you argue with me, please invite at least 3 of your people to join you in that argument. Please do that for me. Never you engage me again by yourself. I now see why I f2king forgot you. You are weak, dumb as f2k and boring as hell. Next time, please invite somebody. I don't care who the f2k it is...invite someone.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 2:22am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

See grasping straws to save baboon face.

English comprehension is your problem. Read the fucking article you dumb ass. I even TOLD you to do that before making more stupid comment!!!! GOSH!!!!!

The over 500,000 percentage is talking about MILITARY PERSONEL, not civilians you EDIOT
It even said it RIGHT THERE "over 500,000 SOLIDERS". Do you even know the definition of soliders?

My God how one man can be this daft. Yet you claim I'm irritating you? You are f****** dumb as hell!!!!! I can see why I forgot you..... you are beyond beyond beyond STUPID!!! Literally. It's worse than talking to wall because I honestly believe an inanimate object can comprehend things better than you. Please anybody help this stupid mofo. I really don't mind arguing with three people right now, he'll I don't mind arguing with 10 ppl if I have to....someone with a brain please join this argumemt and help this dumb mofo.

Yeah the screenshot of where the same girl claimed first her mother is anioma then several pages later changed it to her father is anioma doesn't prove anything.

Wtf dude? Like wtf? I'm literally, beyond serious right now, I'm not even joking anymore. Wtf is wrong with your mind? Do you have one? If you do, did you kill your cells with multiple drugs? Like give me an explanation why you are This STUPID!!!!!

Like I keep saying, dude you are completely useless. I really don't know why you are breathing. I pray to GOD you don't have children and if you do, please please make sure your children get educated. Make sure they don't become anything like you and if they do, please for the sake of humanity, don't let them breed.

As for the bold
grin grin grin grin Continue consoling yourself. tongue

Can you explain to me what's is meant by tangible resources? After you've done that, you should proceed to mention the tangible resources your Oshimil waste land offers! grin grin

While you at it, I'm still waiting for that statement of mine that corroborate your stupid assertion that I said Alabi isama was the one that made the "over 500,000" expression.. Or can we now agree on the fact that you suffer from comprehension issues?

That said, I mentioned that the other guy who made the over 500000 estimate probably imagined the Oshimli folks who drowned alongside them because he never gave an exact figure. It was a tongue in cheek comment because like I stated earlier, I want solid fact and not emotional rants such as "over 500,000".

On genie, the first statement genie made on the thread was that she is mixed but she never told us which of her parent is of anioma stock but you dug out the post she inferred that her mother side is ibo. After which you proceeded to bash her that she's idoma after all until she eventually backtracked in her subsequent post that her father is an anioma man as well. However, the whole place was up in arm, abusing and dissing her, saying she's idoma because her father is an idoma and that she should stop lying about it.. The point is everyone, including yourself were in agreement that she's an idoma on the ground that her father is one.

Now, the question is being thrown back to you and I ask how is Alabi more of a yoruba man on the ground that his mother is one? Can't you see that you're confused already? Can you now see why I stated that you're dumb? Do you now realise that you are a dumb eeediot? Don't try to feel bad, that's what it is..
You're just a useless waste bag from that useless oshimil dung! That what it is..
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 2:30am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

Zero defense, zero statistics, zero anything.
Countered every claims you made and this goat is aswing "ready to dispute that claim".
To make it worse, this buff00n talked about 80s in reference to a freaking article that's based on this current administration. Wtf?

The weakest and dumbest mofo I've ever argued with on NL. I seriously wished one of your people joined you in this argument because i honestly feel like I wasted hours arguing with you and talking to you is as stimulating as watching Nigerian movies. Next time you argue with me, please invite at least 3 of your people to join you in that argument. Please do that for me. Never you engage me again by yourself. I now see why I f2king forgot you. You are weak, dumb as f2k and boring as hell. Next time, please invite somebody. I don't care who the f2k it is...invite someone.

Lol!

I'm still waiting for that tangible resources you have in that waste land of yours as well as my statement on how Alabi made the "over 50000" comment! grin grin

If you can't provide this, we can all agree that you're not only dumb, has comprehension issues but a useless thing in that inconsequential oshimil dung of yours!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:42am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol!

I'm still waiting for that tangible resources you have in that waste land of yours as well as my statement on how Alabi made the "over 50000" comment! grin grin

If you can't provide this, we can all agree that you're not only dumb, has comprehension issues but a useless thing in that inconsequential oshimil dung of yours!

shocked shocked all the sh1t given to you is what?

Actually don't even answer. I can already tell I have to simplify things to a microscopic level just so you can grasp even a slight of it. Based on your comments, I can tell everything quoted to you, you didn't comprehend anything

Honestly I feel like talking to a retard with a mental illness is better than talking to you.

I'll say it and I'll say it again...NEXT TIME, you engage me...invite others, at least TWO other people, especially with a brain, to argue with you. At least two others will compensate for your own stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

shocked shocked all the sh1t given to you is what?

Actually don't even answer. I can already tell I have to simplify things to a microscopic level just so you can grasp even a slight of it. Based on your comments, I can tell everything quoted to you, you didn't comprehend anything

Honestly I feel like talking to a retard with a mental illness is better than talking to you.

I'll say it and I'll say it again...NEXT TIME, you engage me...invite others, at least TWO other people, especially with a brain, to argue with you. At least two others will compensate for your own stupidity

Lol! grin

I don't need to invite others before I disgrace you like I've always done..

I'm still waiting for those tangible resources and that comment of mine.. Since you can't provide it, we can all agree that you're not only a dumb eediot who has comprehension issues but also, a useless thing from that Oshimili dung of yours! cheesy
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 3:11am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

That said, I mentioned that the other guy who made the over 500000 estimate probably imagined the Oshimli folks who drowned alongside them because he never gave an exact figure. It was a tongue in cheek comment because like I stated earlier, I want solid fact and not emotional rants such as "over 500,000".

Oh my fucking God, even when provided this stupid buf00n DIRECT QUOTATIONS from the article as well as a SCREENSHOT that the comment was talking about [size=15pt]SOLIDERS[/size]...yet this ediot still don't get it and still talking about civilians....wth kind of stupidity does this Nigga posses. Wtf dude? Wtf? Do you have a brain? I am beyond serious DO YOU Have A BRAIN?

On genie, the first statement genie made on the thread was that she is mixed but she never told us which of her parent is of anioma stock but you dug out the post she inferred that her mother side is ibo. After which you proceeded to bash her that she's idoma after all until she eventually backtracked in her subsequent post that her father is an anioma man as well. However, the whole place was up in arm, abusing and dissing her, saying she's idoma because her father is an idoma and that she should stop lying about it.. The point is everyone, including yourself were on agreement that she's an idoma on the ground that her father is one.

[size=18pt]You are truly the stupidest Nigga I've ever met in my life. [/size] and I've argued with ridiculous number of dumb motherfucker. And this is not me trying to insult you, this is me being 100% real. The worst part about it is you make the stupidest comment despite evidence showcasing the opposite of the dumb s*** you saying.

Genie's FIRST comment is where she stated her MOTHER is anioma you dumb motherfucking. One of the screenshot I gave you is HER FIRST COMMENT on this thread you dumbass. She changed to her father is anioma after she was exposed as idoma.

The irritating part about your stupidity is your inability to research the sh1t you type. GOD I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOU AND I've WORKED WITH INFANTS BEFORE so that says alot

I can't even call yoy mental retarded, animal, savage or even virus cause I honestly now think putting you in the same level as those things/ppl is a huge insult to them.

Now, the question is being thrown back to you and I ask how is Alabi more of a yoruba man on the ground that his mother is one? Can't you see that you're confused already? Can you now see why I stated that you're dumb? Do you now realise that you are a dumb eeediot? Don't try to feel bad, that's what it is..
You're just a useless waste bag from that useless oshimil dung! That what it is..

A man who lost his interaction with his delta family in age 4...moved illorin and was raised there all his life is what this is wgat this nigga is arguing about where he connects to? This dude is so stupid that even common sense elude this slowpoke. Damn!!!!

My GOD!!!!!!! Anybody...any yoloba person...I really don't fucking care join in this argument....I need someone with a brain. Your fucking brother is ridiculously, emphasis on the word RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!!!! I honestly feel like I'm losing braincells engaging this ediot. Like I said earlier, I really don't care if I have to argue with 10 people at the same time. I really have not experienced someone as slow as this fool, I truly need someone with a brain.

Dude I honestly believe you now that I avoided you. I honestly now believe it cause I can seriously see why. You are f2king dumb as hell. So bad that I really want to argue with multiple ppl at the same thing while arguing with you than engage you alone. I swear on my granddad's grave, take it to the bank, that talking to you is equivalent to sticking multiple Needles in my brain. I feel like I'm losing brain cells engaging you. You're are so dumb, ridicously dumb, that you kill other people's brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 3:21am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol! grin

I don't need to invite others before I disgrace you like I've always done..

I'm still waiting for those tangible resources and that comment of mine.. Since you can't provide it, we can all agree that you're not only a dumb eediot who has comprehension issues but also, a useless thing from that Oshimili dung of yours! cheesy

WTF you think you disgraced? Throughout this entire thread from each person you engaged you disgraced your dumbass. You have not defended anything or contradicted anything I provided you. All you have done is rant a bunch of BS against Provided EVIDENCE. Not only are you stupid, you deluded as hell as too.

Me telling you to invite others is for your own good. You are stupid....EXTREMELY DUMB as hell.

I've never seen a human being as dumb as you and I'm being 100% real.

Your lack of comprehension, lack knowledge and inability to contradict wtf you are given is amazing in a bad way.

Take my advice...next time you engage ppl, myself included, next time you engage ppl BRING someone else with you. You desperately need it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Look at this dyslexic dumb eediot! Look out for the dumb eediot who mentioned you first as well as my last post to you before you start showing your stupid traits!

You cursed savage son of a tree jumping ape.

Face your front or you dey craze ni?

You have been so much brutalised and disgraced but don't want to respect yourself.

See overwhelming facts presented by Ikechu1 yet you are still clutching at straws.

Is this what free educason does? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

My brother It's simple. Only say wtf you know and can defend.
That diadem goat stays pulling shit out of his @SS. That's why agentorange beat the crap out of him w/o trying and why arguing with him is literally the easiest argument I've ever been in my life.

It's simple...say only what you know and when it comes to defend yourself, you bring out stats and articles that supports you. Also make sure the links and stats are from higher reputation such as the federal government, professors, ministers of the federal government, text books, etc.

Nwanem, these people have no shame at all.

It is well known that fewer Biafran soldiers armed largely with bolt action riffles inflicted grievious casualties on the federal side.

Now the fool is foaming all over the mouth splashing smelly black spit everywhere. Lolzzz grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Diademk07:

Oh, the midwest were also harbouring the military machinery in their place during the time the transgender man and his biafra men attacked the region, raped their women and appointed an ibo man as their governor?

Furthermore, Awolowo already asked the military to move their base from Lagos, which was the capital state of Nigeria at that time but no, the greedy clown couldn't help himself from "long-throatinng" and he was subsequently dealt with, for his trouble!

The midwest was the road to Lagos which was the headquarters of the enemy so we had to advance towards Lagos. Since you cowards refused to drive the northern troops away from your lands we decided to come do it ourselves and liberate Lagos. Yoruba was not even the target of the attack reason why Ojukwu put a yoruba man in front i.e Banjo so that they would cooperate but they could not understand simple things. Even the Banjo exhibited the treachery that is natural to the children of the fallen demon and was executed.

Hell, Biafran forces were not spirits to disspear from the east and reappear in Lagos, they had tpo advance from the midwest.

Anyways, awo your ratak master ended up committing suicide using rat poison. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by MasterofNL: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

As usual, the incompetent ranting a long paragraph on whatever the heck he can think of to deluded hinself.

It is a well known and documented FACT that Biafran war lasted for 3 years you slowpoke. Even common maths is a difficult task for your no active mind and we wonder why anytime you yolobas get a hold of anything regarding math, the nation progress falls (case in point the current finance minister who can't even add)

Oh ya, let me make it easy for you
the war started in 1967 and ended in 1970...

1967---1968...1 year
1968---1969...2 years
1969---1970...3 years

You understand that now Savage? Did that wheel in your brain finally clicked in and ran for at least 5 second to get how to do a simple math or do I need to reduce it some more and make it so simple that even infants should get it considering your mind is still in the level of a fetus

Finally, this entire story to lie to yourself is what? Biafran soldiers decimated your Nigerian soldiers that is a recorded FACT!!!! Nigerian with over 120,000 had a military casualties of 40, 000 men while biafran with only 30,000 men (all ill equipped unlike the Nigerian soliders) had 15,000 men. Infact, it's documented that 40,000 members died from your side..the soliders announced that it was in fact (500,000 men). Alabi-Isama himself stated that the Nigerian soliders/army was at least a million

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/biafran-soldiers-protest-in-ibadan/

Meaning your own government lied on it'so number just to save face...no wonder they removed history from school curriculum. Anyway, this means that men of 30,000 slapped men of a million which had more weapons than them so silly that they pathetically avoided them to seek their civilians like the cowards they are (evidence supports that weak tactics considering obasanjo attacking the bayelsa village, killing several innocent civilians when he couldn't defeat Massob. Similar to how your Buhari is currently attacking civilian communities when he couldn'the get to NDA)
Your loser ass army have always been the WEAK mofo they are even with assistance. If not for Western nation assisting Nigeria and the Nigerian army didn't pathetically go after Civilians and fought like real men, Biafra soliders would have slaughtered those men and this is a fact.

Btw: Next time you want to wrote jargon stories, be smart enough to make sure NONE of the participants of the war have not spoken regarding the discussion

Here's a quote from Alabi-Isama who was one of Nigerian Army greatest assert back then

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/how-murtalas-error-caused-death-of-1500-federal-troops-in-a-day-alabi-isama-in-memoirs/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Even your obasanjo lost 1000 men in ONE HOUR against the biafran soliders

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/19/civil-war-the-many-lies-of-obasanjo/

Example of real men, not the bunch of cowards who got defeated by women, as well as their land taken from them and till date, theyou still being ruled over. Must such to be yoloba Savage. No wonder una are still Norths b1tch till this very day.

The statistics
http://wars.findthedata.com/l/105/Nigerian-Civil-War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

WEAK ass nation. Even small Cameroon plunked your weakling military.

While I'm at it, this slowpoke is actually rejoicing that Nigerian army killed people in Oshimili despite Oshimili was NOT part of Biafra at that time and it was this newly Biafran where it was added. Your loser ass military took advantage of the fact that Ojukwu did not include Delta Igbos in Biafra and went yet again AFTER CIVILIANS just to give impression they are doing something. More example of how WEAK your military is. Instead of crossing Asaba to go to biafra, they cowardly stuck in Asaba which was part of Nigeria at that time to kill people.

Standing ovassion to you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

You cursed savage son of a tree jumping ape.

Face your front or you dey craze ni?

You have been so much brutalised and disgraced but don't want to respect yourself.

See overwhelming facts presented by Ikechu1 yet you are still clutching at straws.

Is this what free educason does? cheesy cheesy

Lmao!

Fools only champions fools.. I asked for tangible resources, your dumb ikechu with comprehension issues kept on mentioning ponds and unused toxic little coal he has in his dung wasteland.. And you call that facts? Is that tangible resources? Lol! It just confirmed my hunch that ikechu, ibo such as yourself and stupidity goes hands in hands!
grin grin

He also made an assertion that I made a particular comment on Isama when it was just his comprehension issues that keeps disturbing him.. I'm still waiting for him to dig out the said post! What a useless thing from a Oshimil dung!

Lol!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

[s]Lmao!

Fools only champions fools.. I asked for tangible resources, your dumb ikechu with comprehension issues kept on mentioning ponds and unused toxic little coal he has in his dung wasteland.. And you call that facts? Is that tangible resources? Lol! It just confirmed my hunch that ikechu, ibo such as yourself and stupidity goes hands in hands!
grin grin

He also made an assertion that I made a particular comment on Isama when it was just his comprehension issues that keeps disturbing him.. I'm still waiting for him to dig out the said post! What a useless thing from a Oshimil dung!

Lol![/s]

Oshimili blablabla,

Face soka where I am sure you are from. cheesy cheesy

Or are you also from Lagos like every Yoruba I meet out there? cheesy cheesy

yoruba and agberoism, owomidaism go hand in hand. lolzzz grin

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Some people really need a job. Someone needs to tell the parents of these kids to seize their phones.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

Oh my fucking God, even when provided this stupid buf00n DIRECT QUOTATIONS from the article as well as a SCREENSHOT that the comment was talking about [size=15pt]SOLIDERS[/size]...yet this ediot still don't get it and still talking about civilians....wth kind of stupidity does this Nigga posses. Wtf dude? Wtf? Do you have a brain? I am beyond serious DO YOU Have A BRAIN?

[size=18pt]You are truly the stupidest Nigga I've ever met in my life. [/size] and I've argued with ridiculous number of dumb motherfucker. And this is not me trying to insult you, this is me being 100% real. The worst part about it is you make the stupidest comment despite evidence showcasing the opposite of the dumb s*** you saying.

Genie's FIRST comment is where she stated her MOTHER is anioma you dumb motherfucking. One of the screenshot I gave you is HER FIRST COMMENT on this thread you dumbass. She changed to her father is anioma after she was exposed as idoma.

The irritating part about your stupidity is your inability to research the sh1t you type. GOD I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOU AND I've WORKED WITH INFANTS BEFORE so that says alot

I can't even call yoy mental retarded, animal, savage or even virus cause I honestly now think putting you in the same level as those things/ppl is a huge insult to them.

A man who lost his interaction with his delta family in age 4...moved illorin and was raised there all his life is what this is wgat this nigga is arguing about where he connects to? This dude is so stupid that even common sense elude this slowpoke. Damn!!!!

My GOD!!!!!!! Anybody...any yoloba person...I really don't fucking care join in this argument....I need someone with a brain. Your fucking brother is ridiculously, emphasis on the word RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!!!! I honestly feel like I'm losing braincells engaging this ediot. Like I said earlier, I really don't care if I have to argue with 10 people at the same time. I really have not experienced someone as slow as this fool, I truly need someone with a brain.

Dude I honestly believe you now that I avoided you. I honestly now believe it cause I can seriously see why. You are f2king dumb as hell. So bad that I really want to argue with multiple ppl at the same thing while arguing with you than engage you alone. I swear on my granddad's grave, take it to the bank, that talking to you is equivalent to sticking multiple Needles in my brain. I feel like I'm losing brain cells engaging you. You're are so dumb, ridicously dumb, that you kill other people's brain cells.

Lol!

You're really suffering from comprehension issues and it's at its peak already! How is "over" 500000 an exact figures? That was just an emotional rant for crying out loud! You're so stupid I swear!

And again, I mentioned that genie first comments on the thread was about being mixed until you dug out her post in which she inferred that she's an idoma girl. She eventually claimed that her mother is ibo but later backtracked that her father is also ibo when people were calling her names..

Cut to stupid things as yourself implying that "one of the screenshot is her first comment". lol! Even the blind knows she never talked about which of her parent was of anioma stock until you lying toad dug out her post! I even remembered the big francis clown discussing with genie because he believed she was an anioma. So how could she have claimed that her mother is ibo in her first comment when francis kept on having discussion with her, believing she was anioma not until you dug out her post? Lol grin grin the verdict is you're brain dead and a useless lying toad!

A lying useless toad who couldn't stick to one ideology.. Alabi isama is always a delta man because his father is.. That the duru ibo clown stayed in america all his life doesn't make him an american but an ibo man, just as you dissed the genie lady! Can you now understand? Better still, go for a brain transplant, that would be the best! grin grin

I'm still waiting for that post of mine that pointed that Alabi Isama made the "over" 500000 comment.. Of which without, you've just confirmed that you're dumb, no wonder you read on youTube! grin grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

Oshimili blablabla,

Face soka where I am sure you are from. cheesy cheesy

Or are you also from Lagos like every Yoruba I meet out there? cheesy cheesy

yoruba and agberoism, owomidaism go hand in hand. lolzzz grin

Lol!

I'm an Ondo citizen... You can see it in my post, I don't even try to hide it! Even the useless dumb thing from Oshimili waste knows I'm an Ondo guy! Kapish.. grin grin

That said, I'm still waiting for your dumb lord to mention the tangible resources in his parasitic waste land and the said post.. He already confirmed that he's a roaming lunatic with dead brain cells!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
ikechu1:

WTF you think you disgraced? Throughout this entire thread from each person you engaged you disgraced your dumbass. You have not defended anything or contradicted anything I provided you. All you have done is rant a bunch of BS against Provided EVIDENCE. Not only are you stupid, you deluded as hell as too.

Me telling you to invite others is for your own good. You are stupid....EXTREMELY DUMB as hell.

I've never seen a human being as dumb as you and I'm being 100% real.

Your lack of comprehension, lack knowledge and inability to contradict wtf you are given is amazing in a bad way.

Take my advice...next time you engage ppl, myself included, next time you engage ppl BRING someone else with you. You desperately need it.

Stop evading my question, dumb goat! Show me the tangible resources and the said post of mine or shut the putrid hole in that useless skull of yours!

Foolish thing who read on youtube. grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

The midwest was the road to Lagos which was the headquarters of the enemy so we had to advance towards Lagos. Since you cowards refused to drive the northern troops away from your lands we decided to come do it ourselves and liberate Lagos. Yoruba was not even the target of the attack reason why Ojukwu put a yoruba man in front i.e Banjo so that they would cooperate but they could not understand simple things. Even the Banjo exhibited the treachery that is natural to the children of the fallen demon and was executed.

Hell, Biafran forces were not spirits to disspear from the east and reappear in Lagos, they had tpo advance from the midwest.

Anyways, awo your ratak master ended up committing suicide using rat poison. cheesy cheesy

Lol! I asked the question which was, were the midwest harbouring soldiers when your transgender man nd his men "attacked" the place? This is one of the comprehension issues I'm talking about! No wonder you were championing fools such as ikechu because you're also cut from the same coat. grin grin

Your transgender coward ended up becoming an Imbecilee and died at 78 with no achievement except for campaigning in a country he led his dumb folk to their slaughter ground while his wife bleeped every dick and harry on the table..
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nwanem, these people have no shame at all.

It is well known that fewer Biafran soldiers armed largely with bolt action riffles inflicted grievious casualties on the federal side.

Now the fool is foaming all over the mouth splashing smelly black spit everywhere. Lolzzz grin grin grin

Lol!

Grievous casualties can't be compared to how the biafra men used your dumb folks as bullet proofs and starvation while they hid in forest and kept on hijacking food relief for themselves.. grin grin

That's why I will always say ibo fought no war! They went out like lambs ready for slaughter at the first whistle.. Lmao.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by 90xtr93r: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:
Lol!
Grievous casualties can't be compared to how the biafra men used your dumb folks as bullet proofs and starvation while they hid in forest and kept on hijacking food relief for themselves.. grin grin

That's why I will always say ibo fought no war! They went out like lambs ready for slaughter at the first whistle.. Lmao.

This frustrated and loudmouthed Afonja is still whining and wailing about the prowess of Igbo Nation and the unstable nature of his Yoruba leeches.

It's not Igbos fault that Yorubas are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life. And that's why majority of you ass-lickers have your mouths permanently glued to the smelly rear orifices of your Fulani masters.

Let me help you out a bit...

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

Read this message from your Yoruba brother - Femi Fani-Kayode

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that.
I have only the following to say. You stood firm and fought hard for your people when it mattered the most. Nothing else counts. A product of Epsom College, Oxford University and the illustrious and wealthy Ojukwu family from eastern Nigeria. The father of Biafra. A man of strength, vision and courage. What an extraordinary and noble heritage.
...you were the star that eclipsed all stars in the Nigerian firmament. Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion. We shall continue the fight for liberation where you stopped. The battle has passed to the next generation."

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

[s]Lol!

I'm an Ondo citizen... You can see it in my post, I don't even try to hide it! Even the useless dumb thing from Oshimili waste knows I'm an Ondo guy! Kapish.. grin grin

That said, I'm still waiting for your dumb lord to mention the tangible resources in his parasitic waste land and the said post.. He already confirmed that he's a roaming lunatic with dead brain cells![/s]

See this dumb morron who has been going about claiming Lagos with your other monikers now saying he is from Ondo to save face?

I know who you are, you have like 500 monikers on nairaland.

Get the hell out of my face!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol!

You're just a dumb inconsequential dopher!

There was no war yet no Nigerian army second division was completely destroyed at Abagana under the command of Nsudoh who was in charge of Biafran forces.

There was no war yet benjamin adekunle had to radio Lagos for help and rienforcement when Binfra forces had reduced the 3rd marine commando to 1/3 of it's size even before commencement of operation OAU?

Keep deceiving yourself about Biafran children that were starved by your ratak master.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

See this dumb morron who has been going about claiming Lagos with your other monikers now saying he is from Ondo to save face?

I know who you are, you have like 500 monikers on nairaland.

Get the hell out of my face!

Lmao..

If I confront you on your assertion now, you would be convulsing everywhere while dangling around the issues like a certain lunatic ikechu1..

I dare you to dig out any post of mine that inferred that I'm from Lagos.. grin grin if you can't, then we can assume you have dementia like ikechu1. grin

I even contribute on almost every thread on Ondo upcoming election and my preference for Olusola Oke, an Ilaje man is well known and my chanting mantra but no, fools like yourself would always come out with baseless assertion with no proof.. I double dare you, else you're an eeddiot! grin grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol! I asked the question which was, were the midwest harbouring soldiers when your transgender man nd his men "attacked" the place? This is one of the comprehension issues I'm talking about! No wonder you were championing fools such as ikechu because you're also cut from the same coat. grin grin

Your transgender coward ended up becoming an Imbecilee and died at 78 with no achievement except for campaigning in a country he led his dumb folk to their slaughter ground while his wife bleeped every dick and harry on the table..

If you are not the descendant of a a fallen demon you would have understood what i said earlier that the Biafran forces had to pass through the MB to get to Lagos. cheesy cheesy

Your tribe holds the award for cowardice in this country.

Go and check your history or let me educate you a bit since the free educason did not knock some sense into you.

your forefathers-yoruba warriors were beaten by women Dahomey troops and they all fled into abeokuta for refuge. grin grin grin grin grin

General ogundipe who was supposed to take over command after the death of Ironsi fled from Nigeria like a mouse because he was afraid of junior northern officers. cheesy

your general obasanjo at some at some point turned back and fled from Biafran forces with bolt action rifles and took a bullet wound in the arse. grin grin

your Generals olidipo diya & adisa prostrated like pregnant agama lizards before a junior officer weeping like babies and begging for their lives. grin grin

ijaws were terrorising you eediots for months, killing you like game, raping your wives and mothers but y'll cowards fled only to return hitting their rusty shests saying they want to change into snakes and lions just to fight kainkain drinking militants after the military had intervened.

You have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lmao..

If I confront you on your assertion now, you would be convulsing everywhere while dangling around the issues like a certain lunatic ikechu1..

I dare you to dig out any post of mine that inferred that I'm from Lagos.. grin grin if you can't, then we can assume you have dementia like ikechu1. grin

I even contribute on almost every thread on Ondo upcoming election and my preference for Olusola Oke, an Ilaje man is well known and my chanting mantra but no, fools like yourself would always come out with baseless assertion with no proof.. I double dare you, else you're an eeddiot! grin grin

The he-goat that raped your useless mother to curse the earth with a despicable vermin like you is the bigger eediot.

Deny all you want but I know who you are, you have several monikers here and you have been claiming to be from Lagos.

I will knock out the rotten amala stuffed into your cone head which is preventing you from reasoning properly.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

You're just a dumb inconsequential dopher!

There was no war yet no Nigerian army second division was completely destroyed at Abagana under the command of Nsudoh who was in charge of Biafran forces.

There was no war yet benjamin adekunle had to radio Lagos for help and rienforcement when Binfra forces had reduced the 3rd marine commando to 1/3 of it's size even before commencement of operation OAU?

Keep deceiving yourself about Biafran children that were starved by your ratak master.

Lmao! Abagna ambush you say? grin.

That just solidified my point that biafra men fought no war but hid in forest while using their folks as target practise, bullet proof and to ward off starvation..

The only time they came out to confront the army, they were decimated like the eediots they were..! grin grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

The he-goat that raped your useless mother to curse the earth with a despicable vermin like you is the bigger eediot.

Deny all you want but I know who you are, you have several monikers here and you have been claiming to be from Lagos.

I will knock out the rotten amala stuffed into your cone head which is preventing you from reasoning properly.

Lol! Can we now agree that you have no proof just as your dumb ikechu, the man who read on youtube? grin

I'm very proud of my heritage everywhere and I always broadcast it.. If you checked the thread on Akure city, the capital of Ondo state in the travel section, you would see plenty of my mentions there.. I was one of those that consistently ran the whole show in that thread..

I'm no fuccking liar unlike you ibo toads with poor reasoning! grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lol! Can we now agree that you have no proof just as your dumb ikechu, the man who read on youtube? grin

I'm very proud of my heritage everywhere and I always broadcast it.. If you checked the thread on Akure city, the capital of Ondo state in the travel section, you would see plenty of my mentions there.. I was one of those that consistently ran the whole show in that thread..

I'm no fuccking liar unlike you ibo toads with poor reasoning! grin

Keep deceiving only your dumb self.

You have several monikers on nairaland and trying to present yourself as different persons.

You can fool only yourself. grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AgentOrange: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
diadem10:

Lmao! Abagna ambush you say? grin.

That just solidified my point that biafra men fought no war but hid in forest while using their folks as target practise, bullet proof and to ward off starvation..

The only time they came out to confront the army, they were decimated like the eediots they were..! grin grin

Go and ask your fathers that fought the war and go and ask the mallams too.

Ikechuku showed you how your people were lamenting their casualty figures during the war yet you continue to live in delusion.

I can now see that you are completely mad by how your arguments have been going.

It has now turned to 'You fought no war'. Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nawa oo.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by diadem10: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
AgentOrange:

Keep deceiving only your dumb self.

You have several monikers on nairaland and trying to present yourself as different persons.

You can fool only yourself. grin

My monikers are distinct and unique. It either start with Diadem or Kagawa.. Anything apart from this, is not mine!

I'm still waiting for your proof on the said claim, dummy! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.