Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions (37506 Views)

Just Curious, Why Do People Blur Plate Numbers While Taking Pictures??? / What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? / Verify Your Car Plate Numbers To Know If It Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
babasolo:

Simply Awesome, Got To Run. But Am Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday In Advance. Bye Nd Have A Nice Day.

my birthday is in 3month ooo

have a great day
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by babasolo(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

my birthday is in 3month ooo

have a great day
Woow December?? Wats The Date?
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by fortunechy(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2016
end time plate no
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by bobogee007(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
awww,love the seaside

Can I get that on my birthday pls tongue
Don't worry. u ve gotten one already. mail me
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by bobogee007(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2016
tuoyoojo:
e don tay wen I wan ask o

how much dem take dey do dis customised number sef

any one with an idea
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by edawg(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
grin
naijainfogalery:
Enough to pay your one years salary grin

E enter! grin
naijainfogalery:

E enter!
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by ArthurSmith(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Comments

Every day on the street whether in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or any where in Nigeria, we come across different funny or hilarious plate numbers found in different locations around Nigeria.

Iron Lion : When the people in your area call you slow poke and you need to show them you are a bad ass. Then you change your plate number to Iron Lion.

2. Untamed: When you have been dating a girl you don’t love for 10 years and you are finding it difficult to get out of the relationship. Then one day she walked out of your life then you realised you have been jazzed all along. Damn Im so untamed funny and hillarious car plate number

3. Actor: When you are the first actor in your entire village and you just wanna flaunt it

4. DI Ngozi: When Your wife keep telling everyone her name is Angel Crystalline and you wanna mess her up.

5. Odi Wife: When you have to remind all the bad boys in town that your wife is taken and all yours.

http://www.naijanani.com/funny-and-hillarious-plate-numbers-nigeria/

I have met the owner of car no 4 "DI Ngozi" when I was in Abuja.
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by mtngloetiartel: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
xreal:
Number 12 should be arrested.

oya, scroll up
grin
xreal:
Number 12 should be arrested.

oya, scroll up
kikikikikikikikiki not me. In fact, it is ur job
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
bobogee007:
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2016
bobogee007:
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
bobogee007:

lie lie
we're is it
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
babasolo:

Woow December?? Wats The Date?

December 7th
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by giftedheart1(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
seapson:
but me ayam not undstnd
I begin to wonder how u dey pass for school.. u r not always understanding! oya I prophesy into your life, receive understanding n wisdom!!
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by abigdwn: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2016
No.20 is 419 Guyuk local govt not guy....
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by AnaCheks(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

tongue
You fine shaa
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
AnaCheks:
You fine shaa

No be sha
I fine GOD sef know
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by babasolo(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

December 7th

Woooow, My Little Cousin Has A Birthday Mate, He Will Be Turning 6 On Dec 7th. Mine Is December 12. Anyway I Guess Beautiful Queens Re Born On December 7th. cool
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Rajosh(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Do you know him from adam? BTW real big boys don't brag.
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
babasolo:

Woooow, My Little Cousin Has A Birthday Mate, He Will Be Turning 6 On Dec 7th. Mine Is December 12. Anyway I Guess Beautiful Queens Re Born On December 7th. cool

wow
That's lovely
yes..You can say that again
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by babasolo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

wow
That's lovely
yes..You can say that again

Alrit My Dear As Nigerians Will Say, "Let Me Come And Be Going" Its Been Wonderful Replying U
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Joe4real1988(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
awww,love the seaside

Can I get that on my birthday pls tongue
Ar u 4rm seaside?? Just asking oo coz am nt understanding at all......
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by cehpas(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:

One years salary? I guess that's a new English
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
babasolo:

Alrit My Dear As Nigerians Will Say, "Let Me Come And Be Going" Its Been Wonderful Replying U

be coming,and let me be going
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Joe4real1988:
Ar u 4rm seaside?? Just asking oo coz am nt understanding at all......

ask Google tongue
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by babasolo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

be coming,and let me be going
grin grin grin grin Shiiiiii!! Abeg No Shout Ooo,, U Re An Awesome Person. Bye Byeeee
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by aumeehn: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:
16.AAAAARGH: When you are frustrated with the Buhari government and you just want to show it. AAAAARG

17. CAT: funny and hillarious car plate number

18: Witch: After successfully being confirmed a witch and it’s time to show the world that you are real

19. Voodoo: When you father is the head of all the all the herbalist in your village and your got voodoo powers in your possession

20. TJ 419 GUY: When you are the head of 419 in your community and nemesis want to catch up with you

21. GRRRRRRR: When you are frustrated and deaf at the same time.

More amazing pictures here http://www.naijanani.com/funny-and-hillarious-plate-numbers-nigeria/
Lol tthat Adamawa plate number is not GUY oo it's GUYUK Local GOvt grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car / Jaguar Xf Or Audi / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.