Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8352 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by baekdoosan(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
Would You Vote For Yaradua to be re-elected in the next elections. Let us vote on nairaland and then compare it to the real elections when it happens so that we'll know if the election was rigged or not.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by MrCrackles(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
I will never vote for anyone in Nigeria, not even my family or friends
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chrisical(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
I have never voted so there wont be an exception.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by manuch(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
yes i do . look at the alternatives buhari, atiku , orji kalu and the rest they are all theives
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by back2back(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
You are asking wrong question.

Did Nigerians voted for Yaradu in 2007?

NO.

Yaradua does not need your votes in 2011.

Case Closed!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Mamajama(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
The election has already been decided, vote if you like.

The ruling party always has the advantage of winning
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
I wont vote at gun point.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bibiking1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
Yes o!, When i have NO CHOICE!!!!!

I must vote o!, ,,,,,,,,,,,Meanwhie, Is PAT UTOMI planning on coming again,,, does he never learn?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by walata44(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2009
Yes o!, When i have NO CHOICE!!!!!

I must vote o!, ,,,,,,,,,,,Meanwhie, Is PAT UTOMI planning on coming again,,, does he never learn?

Are u saying that Yaradua is your only choice? and why are u questioning Pat Utomi commitment.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by princekevo(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2009
chrisical:

I have never voted so there wont be an exception.
MrCrackles:

Then you have no right to complain however you are being led. Only when you vote you can complain, since you never voted you quit complaining.
Is time we Nigerains should see our  vote as our  legal right. Only when we began to see it as a legal right we can be able to protect it at all cost to make sure it counts. There is nothing more precious as your freedom and rights so it is time we start enjoying it. smiley smiley
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by citizenY(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2009
THEY HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR US.

WETIN REMAIN
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by naso2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
citizenY:

THEY HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR US.

WETIN REMAIN

Omo you too much grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by naso2(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
check Inec website a day before the elections and you will see the results there.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kabola2009(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
so far, my vote had not counted. so why bordering myself again? i will prefer to stay at home and listen to how the result will be announced officially.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by haykeens(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
I WILL VOTE FOR JAMES BOND IBORI
I WILL VOTE FOR AONDOAKAA
I WILL VOTE FOR BOYLOAF THE SUPER MILLITANT
I WILL VOTE FOR ALL DAMN LOOTERS IN NIGERIA
BUT I WONT VOTE FOR A DAMN SLOW MAN THAT HAS AN OSTRICH NECK
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by myhouse: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

You dey craze,we don't need your vote,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by microgiant: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sorry oooo! voting had already been concluded. We are only waiting for the results which is being collated to be announced
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by koolchicco: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
Would I what?

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! angry angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
I dey crase ? Wetin be that thing way go make me vote am .
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chic2pimp(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
Rooneyboy:

I dey crase ? Wetin be that thing way go make me vote am .
Good Question cool
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by koolchicco: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
na_so:

check Inec website a day before the elections and you will see the results there.

grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
haykeens:

I WILL VOTE FOR JAMES BOND IBORI
I WILL VOTE FOR AONDOAKAA
I WILL VOTE FOR BOYLOAF THE SUPER MILLITANT
I WILL VOTE FOR ALL DAMN LOOTERS IN NIGERIA
BUT I WONT VOTE FOR A DAMN SLOW MAN THAT HAS AN OSTRICH NECK
GBAM , you've said it all , even my grand dad with his walking stick in the village will do better than yaradullard.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by mystikal(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
mess yar'adua
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by nas00(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
It depends.
If there's enuff evidence say d opposition kolo pass Yara dull, na to 'maintain' with Baba go slow for damage control.

But d 'aboki' has been more than a disappointment.
Gaskiya!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 55gal(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
NO!But PDP will put him again!
may be he will , b4 the time.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Crude Oil:

I wont vote at gun point.
u sure guy , tousl that time na , this one way ur name be crude oil na explode u go explode.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Memunah(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
back2back:

You are asking wrong question.

Did Nigerians voted for Yaradu in 2007?

NO.

Yaradua does not need your votes in 2011.

Case Closed!
true talk

microgiant:

Sorry oooo! voting had already been concluded.  We are only waiting for the results which is being collated to be announced

cant stop laughing grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Homonide: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Vote for Yar'adua to be re-elected? Even if his life depends on it, i won't.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
If there's a better person,i wont, Cuz yaradua is just like the devil we know, Who among our retarded politicians can make an angel, Free me jo
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by corrall(f): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
nas 00:

It depends.
If there's enuff evidence say d opposition kolo pass Yara dull, na to 'maintain' with Baba go slow for damage control.

But d [b]'aboki' has been more than a disappointment. [/b]
Gaskiya!

Shikena, on point grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chukz4real(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Poster,

The only Nigerian leader in power today on mandate is Adams Oshiomole, People Deceiving People never cares about how many Nigerians that sweats under the sun in the name of exercising their franchise, so needless to say more!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by jingoma(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re-Elected, Dont you have to be "Elected" the first time to be Re-Elected. Maybe you wanted to ask if we will allow him to be Re-Appointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare / Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security / Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.