Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? (5369 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

I repeat, the above is Written by an efulefu in other to sell or curry favor.

You see the hypocrisy i've been talking about? you call somebody an efulefu for speaking truth and you have the boldness to open this rubbish thread asking nonsensical questions? Why are you guys allergic to truth? why do you hate your sons who speak honestly? what about this one below from Orji Kalu's paper? is he also an efulefu? This just happened 2 months ago!!

http://sunnewsonline.com/free-born-slaves-palaver/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Adminisher: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
sublimes:
Who told you yoruba's hate fayose? I don't think they do.

Yorubas of a certain generation hate Fayose. He is an upstart, thuggish, unintelligent and unintellectual . It is easy to see through his bravado which is a compensation for inadequacies in vision and brains.
His governmental style is crude and believe me a governor who is doing his stomach infrastructure type program in this days of quantum.computing and nanotechnology and electric cars is dumb. There are many tried and proven ways to increase HDI and Ekiti State with its highly educates populace deserves more than this dummy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
lol
fall ke,bi bawo.
I just pity the OSU in their midst.
I don't know why a tribe can't treat her people equally.
It's shameful if you ask me.

of course It's very shameful. How can their own tribesmen be seen as outcasts by them in this 21st century yet they cry marginalization??

Who is marginalizing who?
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Tokety7: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
lmao
ipob miscreants greet their fathers with a sharp knock on the head

chai................that hurts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

of course It's very shameful. How can their own tribesmen be seen as outcasts by them in this 21st century yet they cry marginalization??

Who is marginalizing who?
Yorubas are the ones using divide and rule tactics against their tribe.
Yorubas are blamed for the every damn thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by T9ksy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:
Very simple question and i have a straight forward answer for you.

Fayose is the only yoruba son i know that publicly told the world world that his mama who is still alive is wearing pampers diapers. In yorubaland, only bastards says such. Most likely in iboland, its not so, no wonder ibos and ipod miscreants love him more.

Am certain a camel will easier pass through needle's eye than you will be able to explain such cultural abomination to some one who wakes up his parents with a flying tackle that even the late Bruce lee will be envious of.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:

Yorubas are the ones using divide and rule tactics against their tribe.
Yorubas are blamed for the every damn thing

Their matter tire me cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

chai................that hurts.
Bro.
That is the undiluted truth,didn't you read an article where Stella oduah son decimated and dragged his father through dirty mud in the full glare of the nation

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Bro.
That is the undiluted truth,didn't you read an article where Stella oduah son decimated and dragged his father through dirty mud in the full glare of the nation
Just like Iyaba and her brother did to OBJ
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Their matter tire me cheesy
don't get tired o,they've sworn to the balls of KANU and ojuiku to always blame Yorubas for their problems.
Therefore its your duty as an omoluabi to stand up against their devilish and childish pranks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Tokety7: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Bro.

shame..............no wonder they love fayose like kilode
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

shame..............no wonder they love fayose like kilode
lol.
Fayose will probably rule Biafra after..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
T9ksy:

Am certain a camel will easier pass through needle's eye than you will be able to explain such cultural abomination to some one who wakes up his parents with a flying tackle that even the late Bruce lee will be envious of.
lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
Decibel:

Just like Iyaba and her brother did to OBJ
[/s]trash
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Tokety7: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
lol.
Fayose will probably rule Biafra after..

and continue to share ponmo and pepper as dividends of democracy. am happy for ipob nonentities grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:

don't get tired o,they've sworn to the balls of KANU and ojuiku to always blame Yorubas for their problems.
Therefore its your duty as an omoluabi to stand up against their devilish and childish pranks

No wahala paddy mi, I dey kampe like OBJ cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
[s][/s]trash
E pain am grin
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

and continue to share ponmo and pepper as dividends of democracy. am happy for ipob nonentities grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

No wahala paddy mi, I dey kampe like OBJ cheesy
jeun lo baba.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by BERNIMOORE: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:
Have noticed that a lot on this forum even when he does something commendable. Once a news about him surfaces on this forum a lot of his brothers from yorubaland will start hauling insults at him for just no reason.

The most prominent one was the issue of the Bill pertaining to the activities of the marauding fulanis in the state. Fayose may be bad as they make us to believe but I see him as the most sensible and fearless leader in the yorubaland who cares so much for his people not the other one at Bourdillion selling his people to the highest bidder in the name of politics.

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot
Attackgat

Those That Hated Fayose have Spiritual problem and You Cant Help people Who Cannot even Think for themselves But Surrendered their brain for someone else to think for them and rather remained To be Spoon-fed By BOBO chicago-Media in Bourdillon.

Imagine what They always sing against Fayose, that you cant point to Any project he did in Ekiti, i was challeged to provide at least 10 of his achievement which is not far fetched, here is the querry below in the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/3215619/ekiti-state-how-lowly-sunk#47360290

olempe:

Can u list out 10 achievements of Fayose since he became governor, with hard evidence sir?

Thank you, Now i can see that you are really ready to know the truth about Fayose, and not the 'lies from APC''

1, Funmilayo Olayinka Women Center which was built in honour of Dr. kayode Fayemi(APC) late Deputy Governor
2, Olorunsogo- Adetiloye which was 6.2km road
3, Awedele-Secretariat dual carriage way

Evidence of 1-3 above=http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html
4, 3.7km Pettim - Housing - Afao Roa
5, Amphitheatre (Gallery) at the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti
6, 14.5km Awo-Ara-Ijero road rehabilitation/construction project at Awo Ekiti -
7, Water project;Aramoko Ekiti, the local government headquarter of Ekiti West LGA of Ekiti State
- See more at: http://ekiti247.com/photos-aramoko-community-rejoice-as-tap-runs-after-8-years-ekiti247/#sthash.Ks9tmocw.dpuf
8, commissioning of e-library on 16/10/2015 For sky Bank in the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State and the presentation of branded uniforms for street sweepers and highway managers http://guardian.ng/business-services/money/fayose-to-commission-sterling-banks-e-library-project-%E2%80%A8%E2%80%A8/
9, The 1.2km Fajuyi-Okesa-Ojumose,bridge Ado Ekiti.
10, ultra modern Oja Oba.project

Read more: https://www.naij.com/871469-see-governor-fayose-caught-ekiti-photos.html

when faced with facts, here is what they are saying;
https://www.nairaland.com/3332788/fayose-visits-fajuyi-ojumose-flyover-bridge

olatunjithomas:

this is misplaced priority

ado doesn't need any flyover , because I don't know how flyover will boost ekiti state's economy. let him not make the same mistake gov Amosun made when he built the ijebu ode flyover

so how can you help These Haters? its spiritual and you know what? the post above got 27 likes and 2 shares from his fellows haters grin
7 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Those That Hated Fayose have Spiritual problem and You Cant Help people Who Cannot even Think for themselves But Surrendered their brain for someone else to think for them and rather remained To be Spoon-fed By BOBO chicago-Media in Bourdillon.

Imagine what They always sing against Fayose, that you cant point to Any project he did in Ekiti, i was challeged to provide at least 10 of his achievement which is not far fetched, here is the querry below in the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/3215619/ekiti-state-how-lowly-sunk#47360290

when faced with facts, here is what they are saying;
https://www.nairaland.com/3332788/fayose-visits-fajuyi-ojumose-flyover-bridge

so how can you help These Haters? its spiritual and you know what? the post above got 27 likes and 2 shares from his fellows haters grin

How many likes did the celebratory posts about okorocha's 'ghost slap' and eventual 'death' get? cheesy

My JW hypocrite? i thought we Christians are taught not to hate? cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by BERNIMOORE: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

How many likes did the celebratory posts about okorocha's 'ghost slap' and eventual 'death' get? cheesy

My JW hypocrite? i thought we Christians are taught not to hate? cheesy
SO the fact that i support Jw's veiw against a Homosexual on Nairaland Now make me one of Jw, Which i am Not. I do politics and so cant be a Jw. Or are You a homosexual? Are You Youguyz a self acclaimed pastor who doubled as a Gay that suddenly changed to impersonating paulgrundy on NL? Dont tell me that you are Now shukuokukobambi? then i can understand that anyone who is against Homosexual is a JW? well Homosexuality is bad. ok?
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
SO the fact that i support Jw's veiw against a Homosexual on Nairaland Now make me one of Jw, Which i am Not. I do politics and so cant be a Jw. Or are You a homosexual? Are You Youguyz a self acclaimed pastor who doubled as a Gay that suddenly changed to impersonating paulgrundy on NL? Dont tell me that you are Now shukuokukobambi? then i can understand that anyone who is against Homosexual is a JW? well Homosexuality is bad. ok?

Chei!! Which kind of hopelessness and frustration will make this hypocrite bring up this satanic practice into this thread? Wetin concern this thread with your gay partners? Just negodu this rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by paulGrundy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Shhh do you want a simple online duel to make you blow your cover? Am this close to exposing the senoir watchtower official who contracted you to act as a agent here in nairaland trying to discredit paul grundy's criticisms on the watchtower society which can be found on his website:

[size=22pt]jwfacts.com[/size]

By name calling and wrongly accusing him of being a yooguyz a lone homosexual critic of the watchtower.

You might need to go back into hiding now.
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:
Have noticed that a lot on this forum even when he does something commendable. Once a news about him surfaces on this forum a lot of his brothers from yorubaland will start hauling insults at him for just no reason.

The most prominent one was the issue of the Bill pertaining to the activities of the marauding fulanis in the state. Fayose may be bad as they make us to believe but I see him as the most sensible and fearless leader in the yorubaland who cares so much for his people not the other one at Bourdillion selling his people to the highest bidder in the name of politics.

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot
Attackgat

SURELY YOU ARE USING MINORITY NON-ENTITIES ON NAIRALAND TO JUDGED!
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by BERNIMOORE: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ahmeduana:

SURELY YOU ARE USING MINORITY NON-ENTITIES ON NAIRALAND TO JUDGED!
Thats just Exactly what i am trying to prove and i did that succesfully!
Here Our Men Captured Mr Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman in Ekiti Writing And distributing Barners Believed to be On the Orders Of the so-called jagaban

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Kyase(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Don't even fall for his tricks. They're still practicing the OSU caste system in the SE

https://www.naij.com/552553-osu-caste-system-igbo-tradition-yet-discarded.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/the-osu-caste-system-the-shame-of-a-nation/
Lol guys e don do, una make dey guy humble by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Subbway101: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
lmao
ipob miscreants greet their fathers with a sharp knock on the head

You are wrong. Its hard sliding tackle cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by oyinkinola: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot
Attackgat

...in Yoruba land we don't side-line, if you do wrong things, we are the first to call you to order(ma keebu bawa)before external!
it's just that! who hate fayose! in political arena, Fayemi still bigger than him today!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by masseratti: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Decibel:

Both of them have somtime ago abused OBJ.
they will dare not Obj is older than both of them.they might abuse his government but not his person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP – We Are Yet To Take A Position On NASS Leadership / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.