Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up (2004 Views)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by NONNYG: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please stop cursing the innocent girl, cos after seeing the screenshots, I decided to do some underground check, this is what I found.....

Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by iykekelvins(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
What did you see?
I'm not understanding..

2 Likes

Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by Synzu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can almost picture the man on his knee's begging for cunnt! gringrin

Nigerians..
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by NONNYG: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg come do the needful grin
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by nickvanilla(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Baba
I don't get u one bit
Pls explain further
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Only the really gullible people believed the story.
The story purported to tell us that for years the guy kept flooding her inbox with messages and she didn't reply, not even once? Really?
Dare I say those who wholly believed the story are in the same class as zombies.
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by NONNYG: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
nickvanilla:
Baba
I don't get u one bit
Pls explain further
nothing to explain, search her name on fb, then check her posts
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by nickvanilla(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
NONNYG:
nothing to explain, search her name on fb, then check her posts

Sorry
At my age i don't stalk people on facebook.

1 Like

Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2016
I no get your analysis bro.
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by rosy4u(f): 4:24am On Sep 16, 2016
What are u saying Op undecided
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by NONNYG: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2016
SMH, can't you see the screenshot?
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by NONNYG: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2016
nickvanilla:

Sorry
At my age i don't stalk people on facebook.
and at ur age, u have time to view the thread concerning facebook issuegrin

1 Like

Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by nickvanilla(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
NONNYG:
and at ur age, u have time to view the thread concerning facebook issuegrin

Just stumbled on it

1 Like

Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by McBrooklyn(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
OP, wetin you see now?? Na the same picture like the former one me still dey see undecided
Re: The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up by LordZero(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
OP what's the meaning of this? .
Tell us the outcome of ur research or close d thread..

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Why Did I Ejaculate On Myself While Sleeping? / Crisis: 20+ Times Famous People Revealed Too Much Due To Wardrobe Failure - Pt 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.