Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt (6714 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by poksmahn(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dating a girl who is of a higher financial standing than you are is a pretty daunting task. Sometimes, the only thing you have to offer is your ambition and maybe be your 200 naira suya. Here’s what I found out from being with girls way richer than I am.

1. Don’t bother buying gifts for her. It’s a total waste of money buying a gift for the rich girl. Truth is, they won’t really appreciate it and it’s only going to hurt your ego. If you buy her a Rebelle perfume of about 15,000 naira in this recession all in a bid to impress her, it is just going to be another perfume amongst others on her table. If you want to give her a gift, make something with your hands for her. Here’s a tip. Write a 100 reasons why you like her with legible handwriting and give it to her. She’ll cherish it more than any bottle of perfume you’ll buy. Don’t become broke trying to impress her. Swallowing your pride will not kill you, it’s only going to choke a little.

2. She is insecure. In her head, she’s probably thinking you are after the money. She has every right to think that way, afterall you are a Nigerian guy. She has very few friends most of whom she has known since childhood. She’s not sure if people like her for who she is or they like the money. One word of advice, always reassure her that you like her for who she really is. She’ll love you for that.

3. She’s Beautiful. The rich girl is beautiful. I’ve never seen an ugly rich girl in my whole life. My theory is that because their dads were wealthy, they had the golden opportunity to pick the prettiest women as wives. The pretty wives had no other choice but to give birth to beautiful children. Another theory is that she’s beautiful because she probably doesn’t go through all the stress the regular folk has to go through. Good food, nice clothes, perfect jewelry and shoes may also make her look gorgeous.

4. Forget the idea of getting married to her. Don’t ever get think for minute that you have a future with the rich girl. The unadulterated truth is that the rich marry the rich and the poor marry the poor. That’s how it has been since the dawn of time, so do not think it’s going to be different in your case. Her dad may have already arranged for her to get married to the son of his rich politician friend. The rich girl knows that she’s not going to get married to you and the earlier you realise that, the better for you. Unless you achieve your ambitions of becoming a very rich man before she turns 27. Brother, believe me, the odds are not in your favour. Just enjoy whatever y’all have going for now and don’t get too attached.

5. Avoid her daddy. Stay away from the rich girl’s daddy. He’ll kill you with his bare hands if he finds out that you are with his daughter and you are still collecting pocket money from your folks. I heard that rich men are vicious psychopaths that will stop at nothing to get what ever they want. Stay away from her daddy. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. The guy fit use Army arrest you o.

6. Her mum doesn’t like you either.
The rich girl’s mother will not tell it to your face that she doesn’t like you. Instead, she’s going to tell you a story of how she was dating a poor man before she met her rich husband. The mother is not going to reject you outrightly because she knows the scales will fall off her daughters eyes sooner or later.

Do not sell your laptop and shoes in order to take her to a fancy restaurant. Do not borrow the Range Rover of your boss to impress her. The rich girl is smart. She will find out that you are a broke ass nigga and she’ll dump your sorry ass for putting up a facade. Be your self and just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

All I have said is my opinion and you are free to disagree with me. Have a wonderful day and keep making your daddy proud. Cheers. From

https://poksman./2016/09/15/dating-a-rich-girl-what-i-learnt/

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by KevMitnick: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahahahaha... I understand your fears perfectly. I chickened out on a rich girl once, she hasn't forgiven me since then. But she wouldn't understand, back then I wasn't sure at all if the risk was worth taking. Years later I ask myself; what's the worst that could've happened?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by EmperorLee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Why you kan put your babe picture na grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by iykekelvins(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:
Why you kan put your babe picture na grin
If I hear say na him babe grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by EmperorLee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
If I hear say na him babe grin

Hahahahaha why you dey winshi d guy na cheesy cheesy. E fit be hin babe ooh, make we ask am.

Op na your babe?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by iykekelvins(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha why you dey winshi d guy na cheesy cheesy. E fit be hin babe ooh, make we ask am.

Op na your babe?
If na him babe, na him be say the guy don hammer oh cheesy

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by poksmahn(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Op na your babe?
Na my dream babe be that oo..
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by EmperorLee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
If na him babe, na him be say the guy don hammer oh cheesy

grin cheesy

poksmahn:

grin cheesy grin This your dream bad gaaaaan grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by kilokeys(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
tongue

broke gehs.. make una no vez ehn
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by kilokeys(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
i concur

but ... we could get married..

except you dont want to improve on urself..

all i know is, the broker (sic) a girl is the more easily lashable she'll b.

my girl's got no issues. so at peace
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
poksmahn:
cheesy cheesy You obviously know you can't have her, all these our political thieves daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na I'm babe oooo
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Pr0ton: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
The part of her mum telling you a story grin grin So wicked.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by arosunshine(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Op i dont agree with u
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
I got front seat here
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Opistorincos(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dansaki @op this lie is thick
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by poksmahn(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
I got front seat here
Green!!!
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by poksmahn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:
Op i dont agree with u
Let's hear your reasons
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by arosunshine(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
poksmahn:
Let's hear your reasons

1. A rich girl is a human, and a human appreciates it when u spend a fortune to make her happy, and it shows u will give her more if u have.

2. A lady feels insecure when her boyfriend don't give her the needed attention, when u don't appreciate and show her the love she needs, when she finds out u keep from her.

3. Nobody is ugly, its just condition that makes those poor girls ugly, when u can afford good food, good cream, when u relax ur body (good rest), when u wear quality clothes and accessories, when u exercise when needed, e.t.c u will find out no one is ugly. Check throwback pix of many celebrities u will understand what am saying.

4. U can marry any girl whether poor or rich, as far as she she is attracted to u (or love as many of u call it), understand u, and u proving to her that u are the man for her.

5. Well it depends on the the daddy's understanding of life, and especially when u can prove to her dad that u are the ideal man for her daughter, bt by word of mouth bt by practical.

6. Number 5 applies to the mum

and finally u don't need to live a fake life like selling ur stuffs to take her out on a fancy date, borrowing a ride to carry her when she can afford any one she likes before she loves u.

My opinion tho

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by UncutSk(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari you will not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Once u earn a living, just live within ur means.(it will erase all doubts of, this guy is after my money)

When u ignore whatever she offers u, and contented with what u can afford.

All these fears will be gone.

Let's assume that my monthly earning can carter for my monthly spending (moderate lifestyle). I wouldn't need her wealth for anything.

If all my earning can do is to pay for a 3bedroom flat @ govt house awka, and den buy my normal toyota camry(2010). And den take care of all my spending and maintainance, (hers, included).and I am happy with such lifestyle, Then there is no reason for me to try to relocate to either Ngozika or udoka housing estates or try to drive a benz (e350 4matic). Just because I think my baes money can afford it. That's rubish.

Dey ur lane, make I dey my lane, chop ur money, make I chop mine.

So, in as much as her wealth is nothing to me, and my poor gifts is nothing to her. She will know that she has nothing to offer other than her true love, same as me. In this case, we will just have to forget about materialism and focus on how best to make each other happy without having any fear of who is digging or whose gold is being dug.

I will even be happy that my bae is earning something

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
I need one rich girl to come and help my career Urgently
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Frankraj: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
The same as when a girl is dating a rich guy , we feel very insecure that she is after our money or she may charm us and we begin to give her money carelessly.
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by lordcabasa(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
W
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by buffalowings: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't need money.

Just give me correct connections
Thats all

All the loving loving will follow

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Terryindeed: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigga, if she's really rich, ma her pocket, me dating a rich girl is to help her ministry, I can never call it a relationship, because am a man of big ego, if it's not my way then no way. Even those aren't rich would like to control the man like a toy then talk about rich girls.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by Mustiboy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Frankraj:
The same as when a girl is dating a rich guy , we feel very insecure that she is after our money or she may charm us and we begin to give her money carelessly.
we? I laugh
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by poksmahn(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2406 please vote for my entry for the etisalat flash fiction competition. Use a Google chrome browser to open the link. Click on the blue bar to vote when the page opens. Thanks
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by paschal47(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
Once u earn a living, just live within ur means.(it will erase all doubts of, this guy is after my money)

When u ignore whatever she offers u, and contented with what u can afford.

All these fears will be gone.

Let's assume that my monthly earning can carter for my monthly spending (moderate lifestyle). I wouldn't need her wealth for anything.

If all my earning can do is to pay for a 3bedroom flat @ govt house awka, and den buy my normal toyota camry(2010). And den take care of all my spending and maintainance, (hers, included).and I am happy with such lifestyle, Then there is no reason for me to try to relocate to either Ngozika or udoka housing estates or try to drive a benz (e350 4matic). Just because I think my baes money can afford it. That's rubish.

Dey ur lane, make I dey my lane, chop ur money, make I chop mine.

So, in as much as her wealth is nothing to me, and my poor gifts is nothing to her. She will know that she has nothing to offer other than her true love, same as me. In this case, we will just have to forget about materialism and focus on how best to make each other happy without having any fear of who is digging or whose gold is being dug.

I will even be happy that my bae is earning something
Bros you na real Awka man see how you take analyse everywhere for Awka, but still know say na Rockland estate dey reign now
Re: Dating A Rich Girl, Things I Learnt by chigoizie7(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
paschal47:

Bros you na real Awka man see how you take analyse everywhere for Awka, but still know say na Rockland estate dey reign now

Lolz, na so,

Rockland, the name be like where person go sell 1plot of land for ifite or amansea just to pay for 1yr rent of 3bedroom oh.

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple / How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone / Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.