Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' (27721 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack These 7 Ministers Immediately (LIST) / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by ayusco85(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
bejeiodus:
Colonel? Dambazzu did not only retire as a lieutenant-General—a three star general, but was also a former Chief of Army Staff. As regards his performance as the Minister of Interior, it has been lukewarm at best.

OP, many of the 'invisible' ministers are ministers of state. Every Nigerian knows that they were only appointed because the constitution says so. As for the substantive ministers on your list, Al Hassan is yet to get over her defeat at the polls, Musa Bello doesn't understand his role as minister of the FCT , while Hussaini Adamu heads a ministry that is tagged "not important". But then, they are all part of a team that has been grossly lethargic. There has been no star performer among the thirty-six ministers. This doesn't come as a surprise since the man who appointed them has been uninspiring thus far.

Why are u explaining? Who asked you?

You must be an unrepentant zombie.

In fact chief zombie of nairaland.

In fact u are the Knight of the zombie Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by pxDharniel(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Even the so-called visible ones aren't performing to our expectations. And to think that the old man in aso rock took several months to appoint them.....smh

APC is scam!! Say NO to APC especially in Edo state!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by chiedu7: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
exemen:
CHAI.... BRO WHICH SKY B THAT....

the wan wey Buhari dey fly go everytime

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by ayusco85(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Standing5:
They are not 'visible' cos the opposition media hides their own stories.

Singing felas song.....

Zombie, zombie, zombie, eh zombie

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by SharkTank(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
I dont blame them. I blame that federal character law which says all states must be represented. Nigeria doesn't need 36 ministers, the rest just occupy office space and waste tax payers money. That is why Buhari hasn't hurried to replace Mr Ocholi the late minister.

He told you this is his reason for leaving Kogi without a minister? or you are a PROPAGANDA and LIE peddler like a typical Afonja
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by anonimi: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Is the minister of DARKNESS visible or why is he not on this list?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757215_img20160525085806324_jpegb1c98440dd5f45859617dea1a5e43a2f

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by juman(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
The government is not performing despite has good ministers.

This is a government nigerians are not proud of.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by exemen: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
chiedu7:

the wan wey Buhari dey fly go everytime
lollzzzzz......... hop say no b d one wen him go treat his dirty ear......

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by aimuan(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2016
What of petroleum minister?
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2016
mightyfada:

https://www.naij.com/969319-7-ministers-president-buhari-unbelievably-invincible.html
We've heard one or two things about the ministers. I was expecting to see the name of the Minister of State for Education, a professor from Imo State.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by willismart(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
This one I saw buhari in my dream last night ..hmmm hope is not a sign of backwardness angry
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by nonjebose(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
The junior minister or minister of state is almost an inconsequential position. No thanks to the federal character stuff
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by adekayo1234(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
They are not visible because they are outside the range of visible light
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by idupaul: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Funlordjnr:

They are very visible at banks, international airports and in the villa!

One point
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by aminu790(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
That sokoto woman should come back to her village nah
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by nonjebose(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Why are u explaining? Who asked you?

You must be an unrepentant zombie.

In fact chief zombie of nairaland.

In fact u are the Knight of the zombie Kingdom

Why are you attacking him? He made good points on all fronts, culminating in assessing the entire team as being poor. Ministers of state have always been redundant, while some ministries are truly in coma in this country

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by davidif: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
WOW!!!! See redundancy. This is what you call big government. This govt has waaaaaaaaaay too many ministries. We should have less than 10 ministries: Defense, Finance, Justice, Education, Sports, Labour, Information, Agriculture, Energy, Health, Commerce. Everything else should be scrapped or merged with this other ministries. The Nigerian govt is so wasteful. I guess na too much oil money dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by Gee645(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Dairiz no money to steal na, what do you expect
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
kehinde21:
Based on my own assessment..... Minister of communication is the most visible minister

You mean his bears?
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by ayusco85(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2016
nonjebose:

Why are you attacking him? He made good points on all fronts, culminating in assessing the entire team as being poor. Ministers of state have always been redundant, while some ministries are truly in coma in this country

And we ve another zombie reporting for duty.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by RicardoRich(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Standing5:
They are not 'visible' cos the opposition media hides their own stories.
And why isn't the supporting media telling their own stories?? undecided
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Curvinus:
Anecdotal evidence without facts can be quite misleading. Apparently, the author didn't realize cleaning and building contractors in the FCT had all abandoned sites prior to the appointment of the current Minister, Mohammed Bello who rallied to get them paid and subsequently return to work.

What about the 500 substandard schools in the FCT that have been shut down? There is also the over N2 billion bailout fund granted Area Councils in the FCT to enable them offset backlog of salaries owed council workers and other counterpart funding projects with international partners.

People only tend to notice those Ministers who oppress the masses with draconian measures.

I hope the author won't start screaming blue murder when the FCT Minister rolls out bulldozers to demolish the numerous shanties that dot the Abuja municipal.

Thankfully, the Minister to his credit has said he will upgrade the slums in Abuja via urban renewal to give them basic amenities instead of outright demolition. Abeg kudos to him for this paradigm shift, unlike in the past where slum dwellers are chased away and their plots allocated to government officials and their cronies, after paying them paltry sum as compensation.

This one thinks paying salaries is a sign of perfoormance
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by greatjoey: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2016
mightyfada:

https://www.naij.com/969319-7-ministers-president-buhari-unbelievably-invincible.html

One common denominator with them. All are Gauss Fulani extractions.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by ehissi(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Invisible?? Very simple!! Just write application letter of Visibility to Lai Mohammed and he will take care of the rest............... tongue

But Mrs Aisha Abubakar (Trade, industry and investment; state) though. Why is she looking mororo, like a newly arrived widow............... undecided
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by deedo93(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
I agree with the OP that all the ministers in this list are truly invisible with the exception of one which is the FCT minister. though he may not be physically present but agencies under him are perfoming. Abeg they are trying by doing away with illegal structures within the Abuja metropolis, clearing out blocked drainages, doing away with illegal motor parks causing unnecessary traffic and generally restoring sanity back to the city.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by ooshinibos: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2016
do they collect salary ??

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by totorimi: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Honestly, personally I lost any hope in the change slogan, after wasting almost a year the shambolic list of ministers were announced, all of them no pedigree of track record. Now it is glaring that these people are the ones that drove this nation into economic recession for lack of sound economic plan yet everyday they keep trading the blame game as if that is what will pull the nation out of the doldrums.

In a nation where we have sound and tested technocrats with proven track record in their public and private sector ventures yet bubu chose to recycle career deadwood politicians whose only means of livelihood and relevance is to sit in public office and have recourse to tax payers funds. What a shame indeed. They have nothing to offer other than lies upon lies.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by danemenike: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2016
I thought the OP was in the know of political happenings but I was wrong..... How on earth do you expect Minister of states(asst. ministers) to be more popular than their superiors? Only one boss calls the shot..
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by whiteeyes: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Ajibel:
The minister is however a very popular face in the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport as he is always bidding President Buhari goodbye to his numerous foreign trips and welcoming him back too.

This is so true about the FCT Minister. I never knew his portfolio until today. I've always wondered "Who is this Man?"
true talk! The man is too redundant abeg. Do you know I could pass him on the road without knowing who he is and yet me dey FCT. All the other ministers mentioned are even alien to my ear except that mama Taraba woman simply cos of the legal battle for her state then.
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by whiteeyes: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
ooshinibos:
do they collect salary ??
plenty with allowance join
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by nonjebose(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:

And we ve another zombie reporting for duty.
Slogan from a very uncouth, low IQ sissy
Re: 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' by Carter4luv(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
ghost ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.