Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,582 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (81684 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2017
TOPIC: LITTLE DROPS WEAR DOWN BIG STONES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
SONG OF SOLOMON 2: 7-17
I remember that a Russian proverb says: "Little drops of water wear down big stones." And also, I remember John Wooden who quipped: "It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen!" Excellent! A friend recently told me about the power of little drops. Hear him:
"When I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing the sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions. But, since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be. But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it; 'Just drops?' I questioned rhetorically. But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep. I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry! Then I realized the importance of a drop and how much difference it can make in all ramifications of one's life compared to a dry tap." Imagine letting the drops be for a year; he would be scooping with drums at the end of the year! So, how about that drop of savings? How about that drop of kindness and love everyday? How about a drop of reading useful books today and every day? How about that drop of a verse of the Scriptures today and everyday? How about that drop of prayer today and everyday? How about a drop of worship today and every day? How about a drop of step towards your God-given dream today and every day? How about the drop of your midnight prayer no matter how brief? How about a drop of giving into your heavenly account? What virtue and discipline will you start today in little drops? No wonder, today's scripture talk about the power of little foxes. That little drop of lie, bitterness, formication, adultery, discouragement, depression, can become your DISGRACE LAND! Never neglect the importance of a drop or the little foxes that can destroy the vine of your destiny. Use today's devotional to deal with LITTLE THINGS concerning your destiny.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song now.
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Holy Ghost, run a divine surgical operation concerning the following little foxes of my destiny (Mention them).
3. Holy Ghost, show me any hidden little fox of my destiny.
4. No man or power shall delete my EVIDENCE this year in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2017
TOPIC: DON'T BLOW THE FINAL WHISTLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTIES 7: 1-9
I watched a local football match in a school playing ground. As I sat down, o asked one of the boys what the score was. With a smile he replied; They are leading us 3-0! And I said, "REALLY?" "I have to say you don't look discouraged". "Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look... "Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle? I have confidence in the team and the managers; we shall definitely overcome"! Truly, the match ended 5-4 in favor of the boy's team! He waved at me gently, with a beautiful smile as he left; I was amazed, mouth wide open. Such confidence, such strong and unwavering faith. As I got back home that night, his question kept coming back to me: " Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle? " Life is like a game. Why should you be discouraged when the Almighty God is the Referee of your life? Why should you be discouraged when the Holy Ghost is your Manager? Why should you be discouraged when there's still life? Why should you be discouraged when your final whistle has not sounded? The truth is that many people blow the final whistle themselves. Remember the medical doctor who jumped into the Atlantic Ocean from the Third Mainland bridge Lagos in late March 2017. He committed suicide! Bit as long as there is life, nothing is impossible and it is never too late for you. Impossible is just an opinion. Believe in infinity! This is the second half of 2017 and today's scripture verse 8 says: "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit." Wow! Your end will be greater than your beginning! Yea! Half time is not full time and His calendar for your life is not man's calendar. Don't blow the whistle yourself. BE ENCOURAGED! DON'T GIVE UP! With God all things are still possible! Pray now!
2. O Lord, scatter every plan to delay my EVIDENCE.
3. Seriously uproot discouragement, depression, self-pity and envy others.
4. Lord God, make my enemies Your enemies. Arise and roar against them now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2017
TOPIC: MAKE JESUS BOTH LORD AND CHRIST
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
COLOSSIANS 1: 12-20;
MATTHEW 6:33
A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be disturbed by his five year-old daughter, so he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her daughter to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in it's place. The surprised father asked, "Honey, you don't know anything about geography, so bow did you fix the world so easily and quickly?" The five year-old smiled sweetly and replied, "The picture of Jesus was at the back of the map and I knew that if I have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape." That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon. He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject: FIX YOUR WORLD BY PLACING JESUS AT THE RIGHT PLACE. What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that to bring perfect order, peace and sanity into your life and ministry, the perfect formula is: Just place the LORD JESUS in his rightful place and every other thing will fall into place. This is because today's first scripture verse 17 says: "In Him all things consist." Also Hebrew 1:3 says: "He upholds all things by the word of His power." That means He is the centre of all things. Wow! He is the centre of health, wealth, fame, marital peace and uncommon grace! And unless He becomes your central focus, all other things will fall apart. Ezra Taft Benson quipped: "When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives." Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led.
2. Lord, I surrender the following issues of my life and family (Mention areas where you think you have not surrendered all).
3. Every power that hates to see me laugh, scatter unto desolation now in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, as I make You the centre of all things, arise and connect me to those who will bless my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
TOPIC: THE FIRST WIFE: YOUR SOUL!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MARK 8: 31-38;
3 JOHN 2
I got this from a brother and it's greatly appreciated. Today's devotional story is what I consider to be a "Metaphor'' (a story in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable) or
"Hyperbole" (amplified story or claim not meant to be taken literally) depending on which angle you view it from. Such a story will be used from time to time in our devotional stories just as our Master, the Lord Himself, used parable to teach:
There was a man with four wives. He loved his fourth wife the most and took great care of her and gave her the best. He also lived his third wife and always wanted to show her off to his friends. However, he always had a fear that she might run away with some other man. He loved his second wife too. Whenever, he faced some problems, he always turned to his second wife and she would always help him out. He did not love his first wife though she love loved him deeply, was very loyal to him and took great care of him. One day, the man fell very I'll and knew that he was going to die soon. He told himself, "I have four wives. I will take one of them along with me to keep me company in my death." Thus, he asked the fourth wife to die along with him and keep him company. "No way!" she replied and walked away without another word. He asked his third wife. She said "Life is good over here. "I'm going to remarry when you die." He then asked his second wife. She said "I'm sorry I can't help you this time around. At most I can only accompany you to your grave." By now his heart sank and he turned cold. Then a voice called out: "I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go." The man looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost like she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the man said, "I should have taken much better care of you while I could have!" Actually, we all have "four wives" in our lives. This is why i said it is a metaphor! See the four wives below:
A. The "fourth" wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it will leave us when we die.
B. The "third wife" is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they go to others.
C. The "second wife" is our family and friends. No matter how close they were to us when we were alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.
D. The "first wife" is our soul, neglected in our pursuit of material wealth and pleasure. It is actually the only thing that follows us wherever we go.
What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? A wise man once said: " If your investors are limited to this earth, you are the world's worst investor." Note the words, "even as thy soul prospereth" in today's second scripture. It means: Pursue the prosperity of your soul first before you pursue any other kind of prosperity. Remember, despite all your achievements, you are leaving this earth with just one little box which shall be called your coffin! Learn!
Holy Ghost, flush out VANITY pursuit from my pathway on this planet. I receive a new grace to finish my Bible, a new prayer fire and a new zeal for holiness.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2017
TOPIC: THE WI-FI PASSWORD:
"EAT FIRST"!
Last week I went to a restaurant. I saw that there was a Wi-Fi service, so I asked for the password. The waitress told me, ', 'EAT FIRST', so I placed my order. After eating, I asked again for the password, and again, she told me, 'EAT FIRST'. Feeling frustrated, I ordered black coffee. After coffee, again I asked for the password. They told me, 'EAT FIRST'. Then angrily, I walked to the restaurant manager and asked for the password. He replied 'EAT FIRST'!!! I was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall indicating " Wi-Fi password... EAT FIRST." This shows that most of us are waiting from an answer from God after we have prayed, but we don't listen to what He is saying to us. Sometimes the Lord is showing us an open door, but we keep asking for direction, instead of looking at the door He has opened. Lots of believers asked God for instructions but do not understand when He speaks. Remember that Samuel heard the VOICE but did not know WHO had the voice. In this second half of 2017, ask the Holy Ghost to empower you to know the WHO that is behind the VOICE. Carl Lentz quipped: "You know you're hearing from God when you don't walk away with facts but you walk away with faith." Do you know that most people hear a word of direction from God and think it is from Satan? They even rebuke the VOICE! Don't make the mistake of little Samuel who heard the VOICE that was so scarce in that generation but didn't know the speaker. Uproot every confusion and divine mistake of misunderstanding DIVINE DIRECTION in this second half.
2. O Lord, I cancel every error and mistake in this second half of the year.
3. Lord, speak to me again; let me hear Your VOICE O Lord. Open my ears again!
4. In this second half of the year, I shall know what to do! I will hear the voice of my Shepherd! Error is far from me! My spiritual ears are quickened in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
TOPIC: THE THIEF THAT WAS ENVIED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 11: 8-16
Welcome to today's devotional encounter! It is just so amazing that the Lord would allow a common criminal who probably had sent some innocent souls to an early grave, to make paradise in 24 hours! Remember that Moses with all his 80 days fasting (He did 40 days twice), could barely make it to the Promised Land. In fact at his death, Satan was demanding an illegal hold on his body (Jude: 9) and he nearly sent him to hell instead of paradise. It took a strong archangel, Michael, to deliver Moses into paradise. Yet this-thief-turned-believer made paradise in 24 hours. That was the same paradise that Abraham entered by the delay of a quarter of a century in waiting for Isaac. That was the same paradise that Jeremiah entered via severe persecution and pain. At a stage, Jeremiah said he was no more going to mention the name of the Lord. It was the same paradise that Esther entered via a very strange marriage which denied her of basic marital rites. Oh! It was the same paradise that all the holy prophets of old entered via long delays, pain, affliction and battles. Today's scripture verse 13 says: "These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth" Can you imagine that? Yet this man died instantly and made heaven! The Holy Ghost is sending a word to the user of today's devotional: You shall overtake your superiors from this day in Jesus name! What you don't qualify for shall become your possession by the mercy of God from this day! What is hard for others will become bread for you! Where others are sweating will be the place where you will soar! Yea! Men and women shall begin to envy you because, favour instead of labour will have taken over your life and ministry! What is taking others 20 years shall take you 20 minutes from this hour! Heaven shall shorten your miracle time in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Your life shall redefine the words, "MERCY and GRACE" because the everlasting compassion of Jehovah God shall be zoomed towards your star from this day in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The mercy on that thief-turned-believer is locating you and all yours now. This is your hour! This is your day!! This is your year!!!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
2. Lord, zoom Your special favour towards my destiny star.
3. Lord, show me special mercy that You showed to that thief on the cross. Jehovah! Jehovah!! Accelerate my testimony hour!
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2017
TOPIC: MORE THAN YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: HE DOES NOT OWE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
HEBREWS 11: 6-13;
PSALM 37: 23-26
William Couper Brain wrote the golden lines below: "No man can be a patriot on an empty stomach." The above statement can be confirmed by the fact that the Federal Government of Nigeria owed her pensioners billions of Naira. But good news came recently in 2017 when 41.5 billion naira was paid! "Concerned about the plight of pensioners who retired under the Contributory Pension Scheme without being paid, the Federal Government has cleared the inherited arrears of accrued pension benefits for the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 by releasing N41.5 billion to the National Pension Commission, PENCOM, for onward payment to the retirees", Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun disclosed. Great news but consider the three years of no food on their tables! I can imagine how many pensioners died before this payment was made! In fact, it is predicted that the pension bill will supersede the monthly payment for active workers of the Federal Government. Oh, no wonder pensioners are dying in queues daily! How can a hungry man be patriotic on an empty stomach? Indeed, governments are trying their best but they are not your God! God's concern in our devotional today is to reassure you that He is not a man! God wants you to know that all your labour of love for His Kingdom shall not be in vain! Heaven is sending me to let you know that He is a perfect Paymaster. The God that says, "Owe no man, but love," "will not owe you! Hold on even when it seems that God is slow or when darkness has hidden His face! Your God pays more than the government or any company! The God that paid (rewarded) Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah, Elisha, Peter, etc, will also pay you. Hebrews 11:6 says that He is a rewarder! Hear Psalm 37:25: "... I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread." When Joseph chose holiness, did God not give Him a new name? Trust this God and never forget that: "God does not pay at the end of every week or month, but He pays at last." See Psalm 34:10, and declare many times: "My God is a rewarder. I will trust Him. Shame shall be far from my address."
1. Pray about your life/today's message as led.
2. I frustrate and annul every satanic plan/war to paralyze my source of income in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. I shall not labour for others to eat. Loose your reward SERIOUSLY now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2017
TOPIC: THE $5.00 STEEL BAR: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY PAIN -1
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 50: 14-20;
JOB 23: 8-10
A bar of steel was worth about $5 towards the close of the twentieth century. When this same steel of $5.00 was forged into horse shoes, it was worth $10.00, when made into needles, its value was up to $350, when used to make pocket knife blades, it's worth was $32,000, when made into springs for watches, its value increased to $250,000. Then just imagine the 'fire', 'pounding' and 'bruises' the steel had to go through to increase its worth from $5:00 to $250,000. Yes, the more it was shaped, hammered, beaten, pounded and polished, the greater its value. A very beloved saint of God once said: "The sharper the craftsman's knives, the finer and more beautiful His work." God wants you to know that some trials and pain you are allowed to go through is for the sake of increasing your value. It is through pain that God gets the most out of us for His glory and blessing of others. The only way Joseph was promoted from a local to an international champion was via pain. Stop crying and murmuring over that trial/pain in your life which cannot be explained. There are trials which will be explained by and by or only when we get to heaven. Billy Graham said, "Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has done." Never forget the timeless insight of LOU HOLTZ: "Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity." The road to the palace is through the prison! In this 3rd quarter of 2017 and as the year runs fast to an end, please refuse to give up because in all things, including that negative circumstance, God is increasing your value. Hold on! Hold out and lock up! Shame will never be your name! Amen!
1. Lift up your hands, and praise God for a great day.
2. Lord God, by your Hand and power, increase my value through every battle.
3. Holy Ghost, in this 2nd half of 2017, let my progress be unstoppable (Pray it very well).
4. Lord, let this cup pass over me (Mention any heavy burden/problem now and pray it very well).
5. Sow ODM into other lives as a gift today!
6. Pray the NEW morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY PAIN -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 41: 10-16
Yesterday, heaven revealed that the value of steel is enhanced by the rough process of its manufacture. Isaiah 41:15 (paraphrased) says: "I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp." Thank God for that wonderful promise!
The King James Version says: "Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth." Note the words: "I will make thee..." Glory to God! Oh, I love those words: "I will make thee..." But I am led to put it this way: "I will make thee..." But I am led to put it this way: "I will make thee to have teeth in order to bite." Yes! God wants you to be sharp and dangerous in order to turn you into a fighting and victory machine! Wow! But the process of God making and turning you into such a deadly INSTRUMENT, is by polishing you via afflictions - (Psalm 34:19). Yes, the process of God making/growing you to have DANGEROUS TEETH (you become a dangerous weapon to Satan), is through pain! Ah! Why are you growing discouraged because of the past and current battles? After this problem is over and after you have grown your teeth, your value in life will be doubled. Yes, your testimony will be such that will shock the world. Never forget that: The tree planted where the fierce winds twist its branches and bend its trunk often nearly to the point of breaking, is commonly more firmly rooted than a tree growing in a secluded place where storms never bring any stress or strain! The same is true of human life. The strongest and greatest character is grown through hardship. Never forget also that: Fire is the test of gold, while adversity is the test of strong men! Through every allowed battle or trial, God is increasing your value! It is a mystery you may never understand on this side of eternity but you must hold on! At the end of this allowed battle, your star will shine brighter and your path shall drop forth sweetness, milk and honey! Trust God the more!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God for this new day. Pray about today's message as led. Pray about the UK service.
2. Ask for the grace to stand in the time of trials.
3. I terminate today, every terminator concerning my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Concerning my destiny, I speak to the headquarters of evil programmers and paralyze their altars now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2017
TOPIC: JUST ONE: NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZEKIEL 22: 20-31
The ageless poem below has caused a revolution in my life over the years. Titled, "Just One," it is being used by God today to remind you that you are extremely important:
- One song can spark a movement.
- One flower can wake the dream.
- One smile can begin a friendship.
- One star can guide a ship at sea.
- One vote can change a nation.
- One candle can wipe out darkness.
- One laugh can cancel gloom.
- One step starts a journey.
- One touch can show you care.
- One voice can speak with wisdom.
- One life is all that God needs to make a difference in your generation and that one life can be yours!
You are important! Resist self-pity or depression! Fight inferiority complex. If Satan cannot stop your victory or kill you, he will try to stop your party! DID JESUS NOT DIE FOR YOU YOU? Oh, it means you are so important that you were worth dying for! Oh, amazing grace! In this second half of 2017, always remember that there are more "selves" within you that lie unused. God is not looking for men! He is looking for a man (Today's scripture Vs.30)! As you trust Him, never forget what Emerson told his son: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Resist inferiority complex! You can make a difference in your generation! Never underestimate yourself! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Through the love...
2. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers today and daily. See page 7 now.
3. What is that problem? Agree with me. Lay your hands on that pages 55-56 of the booklet: "War Against Haman-12" and pray it 3 times today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2017
TOPIC: YOKE OF TURN BY TURN BROKEN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 23: 32-47
Today's scripture Luke 23:43 says: "And Jesus said unto him, Verily i say unto three, today thou shalt be with me in paradise." The key word is "TODAY"! Just imagine a common criminal who had been condemned to death entering paradise before many of the saints of old. These saints of old had laboured and served the LORD GOD in tears and pain, yet this thief entered paradise without any such divine labour and sacrifice. All he did was to simply believe in the LORD in his last dew minutes on planet earth. And he had a smooth sail to paradise! He did not have to fast and pray for 40 days (twice) like Moses! He did not have to go to jail like Daniel! He did not have to pass through the FIRE like the 3 Hebrew children! He did not have to fight dangerous enemies or Jezebel's like Elijah! He did not write prophetic Psalms of worship like DAVID who also had to hide in caves from Saul! Yea! He did not have to confront a wicked Haman like Mordecai did in a " bloody" battle! Ah! He did not have to build any ark like Noah! He did not walk in any earthly holiness like Enoch nor did he have to sacrifice any son like Abraham after a long wait of half a century. Yet, this man entered paradise the same day as these saints! Is God fair? Oh! Indeed, FAVOUR IS NOT FAIR! And the Holy Ghost wants you to know that He is planning to TAKE YOU FROM THE QUEUE! What would have happened if this man had to wait till the better saints who had died years before him, went to paradise before him? That means he would have waited in the QUEUE till it was his turn. No! But the Lord took him out of the yoke of TURN BY TURN and the LORD shall do a thing that will take you from the QUEUE! You will not need to wait any more! The Lord will turn your DELAY and you will hear the word: "TODAY"! He will change rules for your sake and cause you to OVERTAKE those ahead of you! Yes you are coming out of the cage of Turn by Turn as you pray seriously now!
2. Lord God, take me from the cage of TURN BY TURN!
3. My Father God, take me from every QUEUE! Accelerate my testimony in Your MERCY in Jesus name.
4. O God, show me SPECIAL, unprecedented FAVOUR in this season in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2017
TOPIC: JOHN NEWTON: ADVERSITY IS THE MOTHER OF PROSPERITY
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 4: 10-18
" I was born in 1752, died 1807. The only godly influence I can remember was my mother, whom I had for only seven years. When she left my life through death, I was virtually an orphan. N father remarried and sent me to a strict military school, where the severity of discipline almost broke my back. I could not stand it anymore, so I fled in rebellion at the age of ten. I joined a ship going to Africa. There, I stole rum and was always drunk. I made up my mind to sin to my fill without restraint. Once in the ship as I was drinking, the sailor (captain of the ship) beat me and threw me down below within the ship cabinet. I lived only on stale bread for weeks. I lived with a scar on my side, big enough for me to put my fist into. In the midst of all these, to keep the ship afloat, I worked along as a servant of the slaves that were being transported. There, bruised and confused, bleeding and degraded, I remembered the words of my mother. I cried out to God for His grace and His mercy. God heard me and changed my life. When the ship landed, I married a childhood sweetheart and entered the ministry. Crowds often gathered just to hear my testimony of salvation. I was led of God just before my death to put my story in words/a hymn. My name is John Newton. The song is : "Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound." Goodness! Can you imagine that such a popular/powerful song that has blessed billions of souls was born from adversity and pain? The lesson for a user of today's devotional is that God is able to bring great good through the difficult seasons of your life. Oh! I remember being set up, lied against and blackmailed by a syndicate that demanded for money and a house from me, early this year! I was shocked and angry and determined to fight for revenge, but God exonerated me in a mysterious way that is now a great testimony! But why does God allow his people to pass through agony as a route to their glory land? Ah! Hear LOU HOLTZ: "Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity." Great good will come out of any allowed difficulty around your life/ministry! Hold on to God. Hold on to hope against hope!
When life goes ZIGZAG, ODM brings daily peace and sanity. Give out copies.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Stand up for Jesus...
1. Lord, turn whatever the enemy meant for bad to my good now, in Jesus name. Worship God for His amazing grace.
2. Pray about any problem affecting your peace and declare that it will lead to your good. Receive grace! Receive peace!
3. I command any good in my life placed on any evil altar to burn now, in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.
Get my new books: "Blasting Down Your Walls Of Jericho" and "My Womb Must Open By Fire" from any bookshop nationwide.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2017
TOPIC: THE TEA CUP LESSON: PROBLEMS ARE MESSAGES!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 64: 8-9;
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-13
There is this fable of a beautiful teacup on the shelf of a big supermarket. As buyers were admiring the teacup on the shelf, it suddenly spoke: "You don't understand" it said, "I haven't always been a teacup. There was a time that I was red and clay. My master took me and roll me over and over and I cried out 'Let me alone', but he only smiled, "Not yet." Then I was placed on a spinning wheel and spinned round and round and round. 'Stop it. I'm getting dizzy' I cried, but my master only nodded and said, "Not yet." Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. It was a terrible heat. I screamed and wanted to jump out. But he nodded his head and said, "Not yet" He opened the oven door and put me on the shelf to cool a little. Then he brushed and painted me all over and suddenly put me back into the oven again. This time, it was twice hot. I begged and screamed, but all he said was: "Not yet." I was ready to give up (crack), but the door opened suddenly and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later, he handed me a mirror and I couldn't believe it was me. I looked beautiful. Then my master said, "Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you; you needed to pass the fire, the spinning, the rolling and the brushing." Oh, what a great parallel to God's dealing with us! Some of the trials and harsh difficulties/crosses you carry are because God is taking you to your appointed destiny. Mother Teresa once said: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wished that He didn't trust me so much." Shakti Gawain also penned: "Problems are messages" in this second half of the year, no matter what you have passed through, or are passing through, or will pass through, never forget that God has a strong purpose for allowing the circumstance. Soon, you will know why! Problems are messages! That is why you are the clay and He is the Potter (Today's first scripture verse cool. Remember the teacup! Hold on! Hold out and look up!
2. O POTTER of my soul; turn my wounds to wisdom and problems to messages for my generation in Jesus name.
3. Every evil pattern of infirmity in my life, family and ministry, be destroyed now in Jesus name.
4. Pray the NEW 2017 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
5. Pray for me Dr Chris against a blackmailing syndicate that is determined to pull down this vision if I don't give them money and a house. The battle is the Lord's!
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
TOPIC: THE TOE - TAPPER:
YOU ARE A V.I.P
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 12: 18-27
One day, a wise man came to a small town and needed a place to stay, so he went to the nearest church. He met a group of people arguing about how they could best please God. " I will help you," the man told them, "but you must promise to use what I give you glorify God." They agreed. He then went on to give each of them gifts - one was to be a pianist, another a flutist, to another he gave a saxophone, to another a violin and to yet another he gave the role of toe-tapping, I.e. using his feet to tap the floor. At first, the team worked together and their production was marvelous till one day when during a practice session, the violinist said to the pianist, "I am so glad I have the important job of playing the violin. I thank God I am not the ordinary toe-tapper." That statement so hurt the toe-tapper that he dropped out of the group. The result was that their next concert was a flop. Then the flutist said in frustration: "Without the toe-tapper here, I don't know when to come in for my part". The saxophonist said the same thing till the violinist with tears apologized: " I am the reason for this mess. I thought I was so important that I didn't need the help of the toe-tapper; I was wrong ". They apologized to the toe-tapper and next Sunday, their church was so blessed and God looked down, smiled and even winked to the toe-tapper! 1 Cor. 12: 26-28 talks about the fact that every child of God is crucial. You are very important to God in your local church or wherever you are! Never give up in that little area where God has called you. Never despise yourself or envy another minister or ministry! Stay where you have been given grace and heaven will make a difference with your life. The pastor on TV and the unseen sweeper of the church floor will receive the same reward because God does not reward glamour or visibility. He rewards the 12-letter word FAITHFULNESS! Never look down on yourself! You are a VIP!
2. Repent from looking down on yourself or the little assignments in your local church. Repent from pride in the past!
3. Tell God to use you and make a difference with your life.
4. Ask for the grace to be faithful at where you are now!
5. Cancel the loss of a very important document this week.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2017
TOPIC: THE LAST STEP IS THE WINNING STEP
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 3: 7-15
In the popular and award winning book of many generations - "Pilgrim's Progress," a book written with the tears of prison, the greatest number of dangers and the harshest battles were experienced closest to the gate of the Celestial City. It was in that region that the doubting CASTLE stood and it was there the seducing ground lured the tired travellers to slumber. What God is telling a user of today's devotional is: It is when heaven's breakthroughs are in full view that the gates of hell are the most persistent. Yes, just before great miracles, you experience great obstacles. Most of my greatest hours of glory in life and ministry so far, always come just after serious seasons of groaning, disappointments and pain. That has been a regular pattern in my walk with God which I cannot explain. I have never experienced a promotion without serious unbelievable pressure, betrayal and disappointment! I cannot explain why God uses wounds to make me a man of wisdom. Yes, it is wounds that produce wisdom! So watch and pray because it is just before your breakthrough that the battle is the hottest. At 12 a.m. you don't greet GOOD NIGHT; you greet GOOD MORNING even though that is the darkest hour of the night. A new day has started though everywhere seems very dark. That's why Galatians 6:9 is vital (see it now). Today's scripture Vs.15 also screams that you can only partake of Christ (experience His goodness), if you hold your confidence (your trust and courage) steadfast till the end. War Generals say that the greatest challenge in any battle is holding on for the last half hour! Shakespeare often says that much rain wears down the marble through persistence. The last step often is the winning step! In this second half of 2017, hold on to the end! Your testimony must show up in Jesus name!
1. Worship the Lord and ask for the grace to hold on.
2. Pray for the grace to press on. I refuse to be converted to a "living dead," in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. I shall not bow to discouragement! I shall not give up at the edgge of my breakthrough in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray the prayers on page 105 on"War Against Haman -12" booklet seriously today. Sleep early and wake up to pray! Get your copy today and pray it!
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as led. See page 7 of this booklet.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2017
TOPIC: THE MIRACLE OF THE 10-INCH WATER
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
NUMBERS 23:19;
ISAIAH 49: 17-23
Welcome to another hour of mercy! Never forget that with the God you serve, all things are possible. Consider this familiar, devotional story which I love so much:
"A boy was sitting on a park bench with one hand resting on Exodus 12 and was shouting, 'Hallelujah, Hallelujah, God is great.' Then came a professor - a scientist, to the boy. He asked the boy about the reason for his excitement. The boy started laughing again and said, " God opened up the waves of the Red Sea and led the whole nation of Israel right through the middle. Oh, my God is great.' The professor replied sharply and tried to disprove the Red Sea story by saying that modern scientific research had shown that the Red Sea in that area the Jews crossed, was only 10 inches deep at that time. He said it was therefore not a problem for the Israelites to wade across. The boy was confused a little bit, but the Holy Spirit flashed a great idea across his spirit. He said, 'Oh professor, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, my God is really awesome. He is greater than I thought. Not only did He lead the whole nation of Israel through the Red Sea, He capped it all by drowning the best army in the world then -the Egyptian army- in 10 inches of water! Oh, thank you professor for this scientific confirmation of the vast power of my God." The professor covered his face in shame and ran into the crowd.
God is reminding you that even when the floods of life surround you and you cannot find sleep at night or even if problems have stolen your appetite for food, He is still God. He is not a man that He should lie. He said they that wait on Him will never be ashamed - (Isaiah 49:23). Before the last day of 2017, your faith in this God will be rewarded. Your life shall be another miracle of the Red Sea. Hold on! Never, never, never give up now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native dialect.
1. Pray about the Word as it has touched you.
2. Vow to God that you will not dwell in doubt, depression or self pity again.
3. Pray about that issue(s) affecting your peace. Lay it in His Hands and trust.
4. Pray about today! PRA the devotional prayers of pages 7-9 DAILY! Loose a SPECIAL OPEN DOOR!
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as led. See page 7.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
TOPIC: I AM TOO DOWN TO BE GRATEFUL TO GOD
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 4: 1-18
I received the mail below from a user of this devotional sometime ago, and I am being led to use it again to reach out to souls in similar in similar situations:
"Dear Pastor Chris, I am the sister who called you two months ago. Today is my fourth marriage anniversary and I do not want to continue the marriage in such austere (difficult) conditions. All my income has been invested in trying to raise my husband financially but everything has gone down the drain. I loathe him, despise him and blame him in my heart. Please, my family needs deliverance! Please get in touch with me before a child of God/pastor's wife commits the unthinkable. I am too down to be grateful to God."
Oh, when I read this sincere mail then, my heart 'bled' within. I saw in the spirit, a sincere woman expressing an outburst of agony in the midst of the battles of life. I saw a woman after God's heart, who had been bruised and battered by the inevitable battles of life. Oh! A pastors wife! As I read that mail, 2 Cor. 4:1 struck my spirit: "Therefore seeing we have this ministry, we faint not." Do you know that every child of God has a ministry and Satan is sad about that? He will do all he can to drop arrows of frustration through any means- sickness, delayed marriage or childbearing, financial blockades, betrayal by friends, slow ministry growth, disappointments, serious marital heartaches or rebellious children, etc. The truth is, as long as you have a ministry by mercy, then the gates of hell are in confusion/anger because of you. Do you know that the bigger the star, the bigger the scar? Do you know that the bigger the ministry, the bigger the misery? Do you know that it is wounds that birth wisdom? God is saying to a user of today's devotional: "No matter the attacks and even when the breakthrough delay defies explanation, refuse to faint." In all things, give thanks! In all circumstances, hold on and wait for that which God will do in His due season! Don't be too down to be grateful because Satan meant something worse for you! Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship.
1. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers. Pray for the discouraged today. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
2. Pray for the sister used in this write-up that God will perfect all that concerns her.
3. Pray about today seriously as led now. Men shall not tell you "SORRY!"
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2017
TOPIC: APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 136: 1-26
Consider the meditation below:
Today in a bus, I saw a lovely maid with a bunch of beautiful golden hair. I envied her and wished I were as fair. When suddenly she arose to alight, I saw the braces as she wobbled. She was a victim of polio! Oh God forgive me, when I whine (murmur). I have two straight feet, yet I complained! When I alighted from the bus, I stopped to buy some sweets. The lad who sold them had such a great charm. I talked with him. He said to me, "It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see, I am blind." Oh God, forgive me when I whine (complain). I have two eyes. The world is mine! Then walking down the streets, I saw a child with blue eyes. He stood and watched others play. It seemed he knee not what to do. I stopped for a moment, then I said, "Why don't you join the others dear?" He looked ahead without a word and then I knew he could not hear. Oh God, forgive me when I whine (complain)! I am have two ears! Thee world is mine. With feet to take me where I'd love to go. With eyes to see the sunset glow, with ears to hear what I would know. Oh God forgive me when I complain. I'm blessed indeed. The world is mine."
No matter what you are passing through right now, learn to count your blessings. Even if you have no legs or cannot hear or even if you are blind or have no food; if your finances are low and you seem to be in the midst of an endless battle, still lift up your hands in gratitude for the gift of life. There is something for you to be thankful for! George Mueller said: "In one thousand trials, it is not five hundred of them that work for the believers good, but nine hundred and ninety-nine of them and one beside." In this second half of 2017, look up today and appreciate God for what you have and for where you are! It could have been worse!
1. Appreciate what you have! Thank God for the priceless fact that you are alive. Thank God for each part of your body.
2. Repent from times that you complained. I decree today that the enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in Jesus name.
3. Pray for Dr Chris and the ODM vision.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
TOPIC: INTERNET SUICIDES!
HOLD ON TO GOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 21: 1-10
A report from the London Times once said that the Internet now has "death sites" which teach people how to commit suicide and sadly enough, thousands are visiting these sites daily. Unemployment, drugs, divorce, alcohol or stagnation in career has been largely responsible for suicides. The report said 75% of suicides are by men, while 80% of those that commit suicide are aged 15-24. The saddest of all is that these death (suicide) websites give plenty of advice on how not to be talked out of it. Some it's even encourage the potential suicide victim to follow through with his/her plans rather than change his/her plan! Unbelievable, but don't forget that Satan's end time purpose is to steal, to kill and to destroy. Satan is in a hurry to send people to hell! Is that not why the end times are rough? Who is the Father of ISIS, BOKO-HARAM, etc? Don't be his victim through discouragement! God is speaking to you concerning not giving up your trust in Him. As 2017 runs like a quick but stubborn ram, refuse to wish you were dead! Refuse to think that God is slow! Life is like a butterfly. When you are holding it loosely, it flies away and when you grab it too hard, it would die. Refuse anxiety! Obstacles are the raw materials for miracles! After 25 years, today's scripture (Vs. 1) says: "And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said..." Vs 2 talks of the set time! God will visit you at the set time. Bind discouragement! Uproot depression! It is not over till it's over and it's not over till God says it's over. And He would NEVER say it's over till you win! Amen and amen! Peace!
1. Worship God and pray the morning and evening devotional prayers today and daily. Cancel a road accident today!
2. Return to sender: death, discouragement and bad news. Uproot the operation of marine and Jezebel powers concerning your destiny!
3. Ask for the grace to hold on! Bind the operation of witchcraft and death/suicide now. You shall not die but live to declare the wonderful works of your God.
4. Pray against all internet death websites.
5. I prophesy: At the set time, God MUST visit you in Jesus name! SCATTER SET TIME ATTACKERS!
6. Bind discouragement! Uproot depression!
7. Pray about today seriously as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2017
TOPIC: THE WORLD'S BIGGEST MIRACLE
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 34: 8-10;
PSALM 37: 23-28
Just consider Moses leading between 2 to 3 million people requiring food in the desert. In a report years ago, according to the Quartermaster General of the American Army, it was reported that Moses would have had 1500 tons of food everyday, requiring two freight trains, each 1 and half kilometers long. They would have to have had firewood for use in cooking the food. This would take 4,000 tons of wood and more freight (cargo) trains, each 1 and half kilometers long just for one day. And just think about it, they were forty years in transit, in a wilderness. And oh yes, they would have to have had water. If they only had enough to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11 million gallons each day and a cargo train with tanks that are 2,500 kilometers long just to bring water. And then another thing- they had to cross the Red Sea at night. Now, if they went through a narrow path, double filed, the line would be 900 kilometers long and would require 35 days and night to get through. So there had to be a space in the Red Sea, 4 kilometers wide so that they could walk 5000 abreast to get over in one night. Lastly, they required a campground which could have been two thirds of the city of Accra, or two thirds of Rhode Island in USA or one third of Lagos. This has been called by experts as the world's biggest miracle! Do you think that Moses planned with these data in mind before stepping out? Don't you think that the God that did this for Moses can also take care of your life, family, academics, business and ministry even as you run your daily race and fight your battles? This God will release provisions for the visions of your life, family and ministry if you refuse anxiety! Read today's scriptures again and trust in the God called JEHOVAH JIREH; INSIDE-THE-WILDERNESS-PROVIDER! Your provision shall be sure! Resist anxiety! Trust God! Trust God! Trust God!
1. Lift up your hands and worship your God as you are led.
2. Worship Him for the present need in your life, family and ministry. He is a present help in trouble!
3. Every evil computer system working against my life in the demonic world, shatter to pieces, in Jesus name.
4. I decree: Every cycle of confusion operating in my life, break, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth NOW!!!
5. As 2017 skips along, every lying tongue against me; roast by FIRE, in Jesus name. Pray about today! Loose UNCOMMON PROMOTION this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2017
TOPIC: A 105 YEAR - OLD BOSNIAN GRANNY: THE BALM OF GILEAD IS HERE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
EXODUS 15: 18-26
JEREMIAH 8: 22
Years ago, I did a story about a 105 year-old Bosnian granny who had just been treated by a doctor for the first time in her life. Millian MARKOVIC slipped and fell in her house in a remote mountain village near Srebrenica in eastern Bosnia recently and broke her leg. Her son told the visiting doctors that she had never been ill in her life! Wow! At 105, she had never been ill! Mrs. Markovick was not even registered then in the local hospital in Srebrenica. Imagine it again: For 105 years, a soul on this planet had never seen a doctor! Use today's devotional to tell God that you will not waste your money on sickness nor will you carry in your soul and body, whatever He has not planted. God is not the author of sickness or disease! God is not the author of financial lack or confusion. God is not the author of hard work with no or very frustrating results. God is not the author of mysterious deaths and stagnation. Your God is called the "Good Shepherd" (John 10:11). James says that all good and perfect gifts are from above (James 1:17). Mark 3:15 says that He gave them power over sicknesses and demons. Exodus 15: 26b says: "...I will put NONE of these diseases upon thee..." The actual translation is, "I will allow none of these diseases to come on you." Jeremiah describes the power of your God as "The Balm in Gilead." -the medicine in Gilead. Gilead was called "THE HILL OF TESTIMONY" because it contained the gum or dissipated juice which exudes from the balsam tree, the Opobalsamum; which was anciently frequent in Judea, and was reckoned as very valuable in the cure of external wounds. As you pray today, there shall be healings worldwide! God will restore your health and multiply your good health! God will operate your body and remove low sperm count, cancer, fibroid, pain or any disease. If an old granny was not sick for 105 years, then God can keep your spirit, soul and body! I declare today as WORLD HEALING DAY! Amen and amen! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led now.
1. Worship the Lord now! Pray about the WORD as led.
2. Lift up your hands and thank God for your health. Thank God for your healing now.
3. Holy Ghost, uproot sickness and disease from my body today. I claim my healing from this sickness NOW in Jesus name (Mention it and thank God now). Send testimonies to orderodm@gmail.com
4. I nullify plans to make my family and I to spend our money on sickness and diseases in Jesus name. (Pray it well).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2017
TOPIC: THE JAPANESE AGED THIEF:
EVERY JONAH HAS A STORM!
Years ago, an aging Japanese thief felt the gravity of his crime when the weight of his loot tripped him down during his attempted get-away! The 70 year-old man walked into a post office in the city of Kawagoe, north of Tokyo and poured petrol on the floor, saying he would set off an explosion if he wasn't given money. A clerk quickly filled a paper bag the man was carrying with coins worth 250,000 yen (about $2000) and it weighed 22 pounds. As the man ran off, the bag of coins broke under the weight and he stumbled, then fell. He was arrested by an angry mob and was immediately arrested by the local police. Since all truth is parallel, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that: Sin is so heavy that you will break down under its weight someday and somehow no matter how you try to add it. Apart from your sin finding you out, it will also press you down and smash your good name, good reputation or glory to pieces! A wise man said. "Full salvation is to realise that everything we see in Christ our Example may be ours, not by imitation, but by reproduction." Yes, you must know that as a child of God, sin shall have no dominion over you. Plan to cut off that secret sin, before it cuts you off. Read this from A.B. Simpson: "God did not allow His chosen ones to prosper in the paths that lead them out of His holy will. He has a storm after every Jonah and an empty net for every unbelieving and inconsistent Simon." If you will run well and win your race, use today's devotional to deal with yourself- that public or secret sin or be ready to welcome a storm in your ship! Sin is sweet, but the weight is bitter! Remember that 70 year-old thief! Remember Jonah! Pray now!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led.
2. Repent from every weight (sin) around your life and ministry. Be specific! Pray any other prayer now!
3. Every stronghold of death and tragedy in my family, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.
4. Pray the NEW 2017 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now. Use the "FAITH BOOSTERS" page 34 daily!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2017
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: MY SUN SHALL NOT GO DOWN!!!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 84:11;
JEREMIAH 15: 9-21
Vs. 9 of today's scripture says: "She that hath borne seven languisheth: she had given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the LORD." Note: "her sun is gone down while it was yet day." That means TO EXPIRE BEFORE YOUR GOD-ORDAINED SEASON and do you know that there are meetings taking place every night because of your sun (your glory)? Yes, there are enemies and powers meeting to see how they can put out your sun (your glory)? Yes, there are enemies and powers meeting to see how they can put out your sun while it is yet day; while your God given assignment has not been accomplished on planet earth! The battles the enemy is passing you through is how to expire your sun before your evening! Jeremiah passed through so much trouble that he cried out in Jer. 15: 18: "Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? Wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar...?" His wound (his battles) seemed to be non-stop, incurable and perpetual; and it seemed like God's Word was a lie! When such is your story, then you must refuse to quit and always remember that there is a plan to put off your sun while it is yet day! Arise NOW AND TONIGHT (12am-1am) as you join all ODM users worldwide to stop every plan to make your life and ministry expire while it is yet day! Pray now! Pray tonight! It's serious!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as you are led.
1. In your own words, cry out to God concerning today's word.
2. The Lord is my SUN and my shield from evil! You evil powers that are determined to expire my glory, DIE in Jesus name.
3. You evil meetings planning my demotion and stagnation, SCATTER Now And TONIGHT in Jesus name.
4. You wicked powers: the LORD shall deliver me out of your hands by FIRE now and TONIGHT in Jesus name.
5. I decree and it shall be established now: MY SUN (My glory) shall not go down while it is yet day in Jesus name.
6. I decree and it shall be established now: MY SUN (My glory) shall not go down before my GOD-ORDAINED EVENING in Jesus name (Pray it now and seriously TONIGHT).
7. You manufacturers of EVIL EXPIRY DATES! DIE! DIE! DIE in Jesus name (Pray it now and seriously TONIGHT).
8. I pull out my SUN and my GLORY from the agenda drawing board of witches and wizards NOW and TONIGHT.
9. Pray About Today And The Lagos Anointing Service of August 27th Titled " GOD OF FAVOUR, REMEMBER ME." Jehovah God will Remember You And Your Sun Will Never Go Down While It Is Yet Day! UPROOT IT TONIGHT And Be At The Upcoming Anointing Service!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:15am On Aug 19, 2017
TOPIC: THE STONE THAT COULDN'T HOLD HIM
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 28: 1-15
During the last Easter season, I meditated again on the poetic lines below:
"Two thousand years ago, Our Lord was crucified. They nailed him to a cross and for all mankind He died. They laid Him in a tomb with a huge stone at the entrance. They remembered every word He said, as He walked along the sea shore. In three days, He would rise again from the grave in which HE lay. They didn't think anyone could roll that stone away. On the morning of the third day, as the sun rose in the East, an angel appeared and rolled the stone away without a struggle. The angel spoke to the women who had come to see where Jesus laid. He told them that Jesus had risen and the women hurried away. The keepers where all paralyzed with fear, for when they looked inside the tomb, they saw that it was empty. The stone that they thought would hinder Him had not stood on His way. Jesus Christ had risen from the tomb and the rulers panicked because the stone could not hold Him."
In this second half of the year, God is sending me to release the following prophetic declarations upon your life, family and ministry:
1. The same angel that rolled the stone away from the tomb of Jesus will fight for you daily from this day in Jesus name. Your EVIDENCE this year is unstoppable.
2. No "stone" by whatever name, shall be able to hinder or successfully block your rising to destiny in Jesus name.
3. Your adversaries and enemies shall end up in chaos, shame and bitter confusion from this day, in Jesus name.
4. From this day, God will turn the celebration of your contenders and adversaries to lamentation, in Jesus name.
5. Lift up your hands and begin to worship God for your new beginning and mighty testimonies. As you worship the Lord, the power of the most High shall begin to move all over you right now. Sickness will be healed and yokes will be disgraced now, in Jesus name.
1. Use the Prophetic Declarations above to pray as led.
2. Pray about your life and ministry seriously today.
3. Lay your hands on page 55 of the booklet "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" and pray the Miracle Agreement Prayer page now and before bedtime.
4. By the Holy Ghost fire, I command any creature or place holding my destiny and glory to burn in Jesus name.
5. Every plantation of witchcraft in my family, what are you waiting for? Dry Up in Jesus name.
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2017
TOPIC: YOU WILL ESCAPE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 71: 1-12
A while ago, remember the popular story of a teenager in Kaduna Nigeria, who poisoned two of his half sisters with "OTAPIAPIA" (rat killer) and squeezed them into a deep freezer. The man (names withheld), a 21 year old drop-out, however said that the "Otapiapia" he had put in the food and water was meant to kill his father. According to him, " I opened the door to my father's house with an old key before my sisters came back from school and I his somewhere while observing the process. The food was not meant for them. I tried to come out of my hiding place but was afraid that I may be discovered. After they ate the food, it was as they were watching television that they slumped and died." Before continuing with this write-up, please pray the prayers below with holy fire:
1. O Lord, I refuse to carry the evil load of another person in Jesus name (Pray each point below with holy anger).
2. O Lord, return to sender every evil arrow of the wicked in Jesus name.
3. O Lord, my life shall not be used as a sacrifice for others to live in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, in this second half of 2017, deliver my family and I from all satanic and evil plans in Jesus name.
5. In this second half of 2017, Lord deliver me from untimely death and let evil coffins burn now in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
6. O Lord, turn the celebration of my enemies to lamentation in Jesus name. Lord, turn their laughter to tears.
7. Lay hands on your head or chest and pray in Tongues for as long as you are led now.
Remember also that a pastor was dragged out of a plane 2 minutes to take-off, by his old classmate who was a pilot with another airline. The plane from which he was dragged out crashed a few minutes after take-off. You too will escape! The Lord is using today's devotional to inform you that you shall be delivered from strange arrows and from evil men. Read the Basic Scripture again and believe God that you and your family too will escape in Jesus name!
1. Pray the prayer points above again. Pray the Basic Scripture!
2. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
3. Pray for Dr Chris and the ODM vision. Use the "FAITH BOOSTERS" page 34 daily!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN THREE RULES WERE BROKEN AND PROTOCOL SUSPENDED! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 9: 29-41
Welcome to today's devotional write-up! The Holy Ghost is telling me to remind you that everything created by God is governed by rules. There are spiritual rules, there are economic rules, there are political rules, there are medical rules, but all these are natural rules. A rule is an established way of doing things. A rule can be described as an ordinance, a command, a pronouncement, a convention, a pattern which cannot be broken by any man. Rules are organized by laid down protocol or procedure. Rules when carelessly broken have severe consequences. However, your God is the Rule Changer and the Protocol Breaker. I call Him JEHOVAH BULLDOZER! He bulldozes rules and scatters protocol just to get His people to their destiny land and that's what God will do for you today and at the next Lagos Anointing Service. In today's scripture, the life of this blind man broke three rules (Laws).
1. He broke the rule of asking and receiving! He asked: "who is he, Lord that I might believe on him?" That means that he didn't even know who Jesus was and the greatest shocker: he did not even ask or pray. Wow? The man did not pray! The law of asking and receiving was broken/suspended for this man! The Lord just healed him! As we continue tomorrow on the second and third rules that were broken, never forget the God who broke the rule for the sake of Hannah. Her Son became a priest in Israel even though he was not from the priestly family of Levi. That same God will also change rules and break protocol for you (1 Samuel 1: 21-28). Pray seriously now!
2. O God, arise and change the rule for my sake in every area of my life and destiny.
3. Holy Ghost, arise and connect to a higher rain of favor and special mercy.
4. Every satanic policeman enforcing evil rules and protocol against my life, scatter and catch fire now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN THREE RULES WERE BROKEN AND PROTOCOL SUSPENDED! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 9: 29-41
We continue today on the second and third rules that were broken when that blind man who did not pray a prayer was released from captivity! The second rule was:
THIS MAN WAS NOT A BELIEVER! REMEMBER THAT HE ASKED JESUS WHO HE WAS! THAT MEANS HE NEVER EVEN KNEW WHO JESUS WAS! OH! HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED! Amazing! This is a case of God looking for this man to qualify him! And that shall be your story! Special mercy and favour shall be shown to you and that favour shall qualify you for your EVIDENCE and testimony. The mercy of God is the qualifier of man and that mercy will pass millions to locate you. Amen! The third rule that was broken was that the Lord healed this blind man by mixing clay with spittle from His mouth. To the average Jew in those days, the spit from your mouth was medicinal but MUST NEVER BE USED IN A SABBATH DAY! But the Lord deliberately healed this man on a Sabbath day to break the rule of TIME and DATE. That means any rule of human calendar or human timetable concerning you will catch fire today. Every human timetable will be suspended today and at the Lagos service this weekend. Where they said your time is over, they shall welcome you! Where age was a barrier to your marriage or breakthrough, it shall scatter today! No human calendar shall stop you again because special favour is being released on you now and at the weekend anointing service. MERCY shall be your name! GLORY shall be your nickname! And testimony shall be your canopy! Prepare to be in that Lagos program and pray seriously now because something new is about to happen. I see rules catching fire and I see protocol bowing to your feet of destiny. Amen! Pray now!
2. O God give me a miracle that will make me to forget my past troubles, in Jesus name.
3. Every power that hates to see me laugh, scatter unto desolation now in Jesus name.
4. Every satanic policeman enforcing evil rules and protocol against my life, scatter and catch fire now in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
TOPIC: CHANGE THE RULES FOR ME, O LORD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 2: 23-28
When God changes the rule for your sake, IT STIRS SPECIAL MERCY/FAVOUR:
Matthew 12:4 says: "How he (David) entered into the house of God, and did eat the show bread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?" Mark 2:26 puts it this way: "How he (David) went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the showbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?" That means in the days of David, Abiathar was the high priest and the rule was that only the priest could eat of that special bread called showbread. But David in his desperate condition and state of acute hunger when he was running away from King Saul broke this rule and yet survived. He did not only survive, those that were with him survived. That was why I led to begin today's write-up by these lines: "When God changes the rule for your sake, IT STIRS SPECIAL MERCY/FAVOUR." Oh! The grace of God! David and his crew would have dropped dead if Jehovah God did not BULLDOZE away the rules! Don't forget that Uzzah died instantly because he touched the ark of God when he was not a priest. I decree today: The special mercy that David enjoyed shall come like a mighty flood over your life, family and ministry in Jesus name! In this second half of the year, the God who changed the rule for Daniels sake and whose enemies were eaten up in his place, shall cause your enemies to fall into the trap they have set for you (Daniel 6: 7-26). In this closing month of the year, the God that changed the rule for Joseph's sake and he possessed the DOUBLE PORTION that was meant for the first born Reuben, shall also cause the special favour of DOUBLE-DOUBLE to overtake you (Genesis 48: 20-22; 49: 3-4; 22-26). I see rules changing in your favour! I see every protocol that will stop you, being bulldozed by the Holy Ghost! I see special mercy locating your name! I see special favour locating your children, loved ones and helpers just as it was done to those who ate the showbread with David and survived. Refuse to give up now. Hold on and hold out!
2. God of David, show me special favour that you showed to David and to those who ate the showbread.
3. Every power that hates to see me dance or laugh, DRY UP NOW in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
4. Lord, as the year comes to an end, give me a DOUBLE PORTION and cause me to OVERTAKE.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
TOPIC: THE CHINA GREAT WALL:
GRACE TO GRASS
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 13: 6-14
Two-thirds of the 2,300 year-old Great Wall of China has been destroyed by sightseers and fun seekers. The wall which was built by the first Emperor of China, Quin Shi Huang, and is about 21, 196km and one of the world's tourist attractions, is fast crumbling out of existence. Sections are said to have been vandalized by visitors, or covered by signatures, paint or other coloured objects. In fact, part of it has been ripped open for use in coal mines recently. The World Monuments Fund which describes the wall as "one of the most extensive cultural lands on earth" placed it on it's list of the world's most endangered architectural sites. The point of our meditation today is that an object of pleasure has turned into an object of pressure and pain. It was a site of relaxation, which has now become a site a regrets. It was a monument of grace (dignity), which is now a place of disgrace (dishonour). Likewise, God's gifts and callings upon our lives can become burdens instead of blessings! The anointing upon a person if not preserved and guarded jealously can become his/her point of disgrace and shame. Daniel prayed three times a day to preserve the Hand of God in his life! Jesus took regular times off to preserve the Hand of God upon Him. Do you know that God rejected and regretted raising Saul as king? Preserve the gifts and callings of God upon your life and ministry jealously, lest they become dry and worn out. As 2017 runs along like the setting sun, always remember that you carry a product older and more precious than the Great wall of China. Guard it jealously!
2. O Lord, send a revival to this area of my life now (Mention it...) Grant me the grace Lord, to avoid the error of king Saul.
3. The Wall of China is being turned to shame. Lord, grant me the grace not to destroy or dilute the anointing upon my life/ministry (Pray it very well).
4. Lord, let my enemies never depart from their wilderness. Pray any other prayer as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2017
TOPIC: VISIT TO THE TAXIDERMIST:
ALIVE FOR YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 1: 1-14
The story is told of a man who went into taxidermist's shop (A place for preparing and displaying the skin of animals). He noticed all of the dead, but life-like animals on display. He stopped at the front of the owl's wings, let's and angle of the head. In his pride, he criticized the shopkeeper's work, pointing out all the mistakes in the owl's wings, legs and angle of the head. In his pride, he boasted that he could have done a better job himself. Suddenly, the owl turned its head and blinked. The proud man yelled in fear and oh, how humiliated he was. He had mistakenly imagined that the owl was just another dead, stuffed animal, but to his shame, he became a fool. Likewise, do you know that lot of people proclaim that they serve a living God, but they allow worry, anxiety, frustration, and doubt? You are permitted to worry and remain downcast only if your God is dead. Jesus is not Buddha! He is not Mohammed! He is not Orunmila! He is not Hare Krishna! He is not lord Rampa of India! He is not Ntoa Ayima of Ghana! He is not Pangu of China! He is not Osiris of Egypt! He is not Kagutsuchi (God of fire) of Japan! These are all dead. The Jesus on your inside is alive and His Word is not just another piece of political campaign. His Word is power! Trust His Word! Meditate on the Word daily because He is alive in the 21st century through His Word. Rejoice! He is alive! Oh, He is alive to show Himself strong on your behalf! Amen!
1. Worship the Creator of your life/destiny.
2. Lord God, as I stand on Your Word, show that You are alive in my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously until you have peace to stop).
3. O God, disappoint other strange gods around my life, in Jesus name.
4. Pray for Dr Chris and the ODM vision.
5. Pray in Tongues over any problem now (mention them now and pray over each).
6. Pray generally as led on any other issue(s).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 286
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.