Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (81705 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2017
TOPIC: IS THIS THE DIARY OF YOUR BIBLE?
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 4: 4-10;
PSALM 119: 100-106
In the midst of global end-time confusion/events, election of USA's Donald Trump, Emmanuel Macron of France, BREXIT and perilous times, etc, God wants you to spend more and more time reading His BOOK- the Bible. Consider the Bible as a narrative below and be challenged:
JANUARY: A very busy time for me. Most of my family decided to read me through at least once this year. They kept me busy for the first two weeks, but they have forgotten me now.
FEBRUARY: Clean up time. I was dusted yesterday and put in my place. My owner is breaking his New Year resolution on me already. HABA!
MARCH: I had a busy day on the first day of the month. My owner was involved in an argument and was looking up some references to prove he was right.
APRIL: Grandpa visited us this month. He kept me on his laps for an hour reading 1 Peter 5: 5-7. He seems to think more of me than others.
MAY: I have been packed back into the bookshelf.
JUNE: I look like a scrap book. I have been stuffed full of newspaper.
JULY: They put me in a suitcase today. I guess we are off on a vacation. I know I'll be closed up in this thing for at least two weeks. Ohhhh!
AUGUST: Still in the suitcase.
SEPTEMBER: Back home at last and now placed on a familiar place-top of a stool. I am still unread.
OCTOBER: They read me a little bit today. One of the kids is very sick. I guess the pastor is coming by for a visit.
NOVEMBER: Back in my normal place: on top of a stool full of dust.
DECEMBER: The family is busy getting ready for the holidays. I guess I will be covered up under wrapping papers and gifts again just as I am every Christmas.
Note this: Time invested in your Bible is time invested in a wisdom school. Force yourself to read/study it daily!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Ask for the grace to spend more time with the Word.
2. Repent from past PROCRASTINATION/Laziness! Command them out of your life.
3. Use the Bible-in-1-year plan on page 135 of this booklet daily. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
GET AND GIVE OUT THE NEXT EDITION OF ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays etc to bless a soul!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2017
TOPIC: THE MILLIONAIRE BEGGAR AGAIN: DON'T GIVE UP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 24: 15-38
Oh! I remember years ago writing about an old man who lived on a certain part of London! He would board the train to Central London and then sit at the street corner and beg. He did this every single day for 20 years. His house was filthy and a terrible stench (smell) came out of the street corner. At a particular stage, when the neighbours could not bear the horrible smell coming out of that street corner, they called in the police to clear the place. The officers decided to visit his little house to clear the place. Shockingly, it was discovered that there were small bags of money all over the house - monies he had collected over the years. The police counted the money and discovered that the old man was a millionaire! As he arrived home after begging for the day, the excited officers told him that he was a millionaire and there was no need for him to beg again. The old man said nothing at all, went into his house and locked up the door. The next morning, he woke up as usual, boarded the train and sat again at the same street corner and continued begging. Obviously, the old man had no great plans, dreams or anything significant for his life, but he was determined and focused man (focused on the wrong thing: BEGGING) - and that's the strong lesson in today's devotional. The fact that he had millions did not distract him from doing what he had been doing - whether good or bad! Apply this principle positively to your life/ministry. Even Satan after tempting the LORD, "departed from him for a season" - Luke 4:13b. A "season" means it is not forever! That means Satan does not surrender: he quits for a season and returns right on focus to tempt you again. SHOW HIM THAT YOU ARE MORE FOCUSED/DETERMINED THAN HIM and you are not a QUITTER! Yes! Determine to remain true to your course and life's goals. Abraham's servant (today's scripture) refused to be distracted even by the best Five Star hotel or food , till he achieved his goal of finding a wife for Isaac. Resist distractions! Don't resign from that job now! Don't quit that home! Don't abandon that ministry! Don't ever quit waiting on God! Late Richard Nixon said: "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits." Listen to Paul Meyer. "90% of all those who fail are not actually defeated. They simply quit." Ah! What an agony! They quit before their time! Stay determined! Stay focused! I decree The GOD OF SUDDENLY and the God of SURPRISE shall show himself mighty on your behalf this season in Jesus name! Amen! Hold on!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Through the love...
1. Pray seriously about today's message as led.
2. Uproot the "TO and FRO" (quitting spirit). Bind depression! Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers. God of SUDDENLY; show up for me in Jesus name!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2017
TOPIC: THE KOREAN WIDOW: WORRY PROVOKES STAGNATION
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ROMANS 8: 12-21
JOSHUA 1: 8
Welcome to today's devotional! There was a Korean widow who was supported majorly by her two sons. The elder son sold umbrellas while the younger son sold sunglasses. The old woman worried every single day because when it was sunny, the older sun had a bad market. If it rained, the younger son couldn't sell sunglasses. So, no matter the weather, she worried! Then one day, an old man visited them and saw this woman looking so pale and skinny. He was forced to ask what the matter was. "Oh old man, I am just worried and I worry all the time. No matter the weather, one of my sons is always broke and that affects me badly." The old man smiled and said:
"Oh no, my friend: resist worrying because you are blessed. No matter the weather, you always win because one of your sons will always sell. There are many who do not have such blessed opportunities." With that, the woman lifted her hands and began to dance because she suddenly discovered that truly, no matter what happens, there is always something to be thankful for! God wants to remind a user of today's devotional that Romans 8:28 is still in the Bible! It says all things will work together for your good.
If you are really serving the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It does not make sense to say your present, bad situation will lead to good, but you must believe God foolishly! Yes, since God's Word cannot be broken, you must continue to believe that by the time your trials and your testimonies (all things) are put together, your life will be a step forward and a plus. Keep worry and anxiety out of your life by force. If you are emotionally disturbed and can't read, then let someone just read the Word of God to you while you listen. Have an easygoing attitude! Don't allow continuous stress! Something good is coming out of anything bad around your life and ministry. "There shall be rain and a river in that wilderness," saith the Lord unto you! Amen and Amen.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Declare that all things will always work out for your good.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:35am On Sep 28, 2017
TOPIC: SATAN'S TOOL TO PARALYSE YOU: WORRY -1
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 32:17;
PROVERBS 17: 22-28
An old legend tells of an angel who was sent by God to inform Satan that all his methods to defeat His children would be taken from him. The devil pleaded to keep just one. "Let me retain, " depression/worry". The angel, thinking that this was a small request, agreed. "Good." Satan exclaimed. He laughed and said: "In that one gift, I have secured all." Truly, legends are fables and not real stories, but they are powerful, life teaching tools. A man had a box where each time he had a worry, he would write it down and deposit it in the box. Then on one Wednesday in which he worried, he tried to read the contents of his box. Surprisingly, he found out that most of the things he had worried about had already been resolved or they never happened. In anger and sensing the deception of worry, he set the box on fire. Likewise, God is using today's devotional to speak strongly to a soul concerning the satanic, double barrel tool called, "Worry and Depression." Proverbs 17:22 says, "A merry heart doeth good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." Please watch it! Whatever can dry your bones can take your life! Worry and anxiety concerning any matter can end up taking your life! In times of stress, force yourself to be cheerful. Since problems will not end on planet earth, is it not wisdom to take life easy and deal with issues step by step by waiting on the Lord? Read Isaiah 49:23 and listen to Burke Hedges: "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere." Determine to trust God the more!
PRAYER POINT: Take any song of worship as led.
1. The word of a king has power! Job 22:28: Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established! Begin to decree things that will lift your life and ministry. Pray generally about the few days ahead and 2017! Boldly declare the above declaration in this write-up again! Use the "FAITH BOOSTERS" today! See page 34 now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2017
TOPIC: SATAN'S TOOL TO PARALYSE YOU: WORRY -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOHN 16:33
MATTHEW 6: 27-34
For the past two days, heaven has been doing a surgical operation to paralyze worry and FEAR in your life and ministry. Dr. Charles Mayo said: "Worry affects circulation, the glands, the whole nervous system and profoundly affects the heart. I have never seen a man who died from overwork, but many who died from stress." Please refuse to allow the following joy killers:
STRESS, DOUBT, SELF-PITY, FEAR OF THE FUTURE, SELF-COMPARISM, CONFUSION, WORRY and DEPRESSION into your heart.
Satan will do everything possible to drop one of these items into your heart because he knows that the joy of the Lord is your strength. Since life is in phases (trials and testimonies), determine that in any phase you are in, the word, "Laughter" will never be lost from your heart.
Medically as a pharmacist, I known that laughter lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion and boosts immune function by raising levels of infection fighting T-cells, diseases fighting proteins called Gamma interferon and B-cells, which produce disease-destroying anti-bodies. Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins - the body's natural pain-killers and produces a general sense of well-being. Did Jesus of Nazareth not say, "Be of good cheer always"? He was saying (paraphrased): " Reject worry, anxiety and fear of the future! Laugh always no matter your condition and be easy going concerning life." No trial is forever! When heaviness, depression or sorrow comes and even when you can't read the Bible or pray, refuse to be down! Get a friend or a neighbour to talk to you about the Scriptures and positive things. At such times, avoid people, pictures or places that can trigger stress! Trials are compulsory for anyone destined for the top! This too will pass! This problem will end up for your total good! Maintain an atmosphere of laughter - by force. Begin laughing now!
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. You can never end up in shame! Repent from worry or fear of the future!
3. LORD GOD, I choose to trust You and not worry again!
4. Agree with me in a prayer concerning any problem: See "War Against Haman - 12" booklet. Lay your hands on the AGREEMENT PAGE 55 and pray! Get a copy from any ODM distributor today before bed time. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2017
TOPIC: THE DRUNKEN MAN:
NEVER QUIT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 4: 20-26;
PSALM 121: 1-2
The Late Dr. Ken Mac Farland loved to always tell this popular, funny but inspirational story which I am sure you must have heard at one time or the other. I am led to use it today:
"A man who worked from 6pm (night shift) - 6am normally walked home through the local town cemetery as a short-cut to his home. One night, as he was walking through the same regular route, he did not realize that during the day, a fresh grave had been dug in the very centre of his path. He stepped right into the grave and started struggling to get out. His best efforts failed him. He decided to relax there till the morning when help would come. Just some few minutes later, a drunken man also using that shortcut, fell into the same grave hole. The drunken man fought desperately to climb out, crawling at the sides. The first man in the grave held the leg of the drunk and said, " Hey my friend, you can't get out of here." But the shocker was, the drunkards got out to the surprise of the man that had been in the grave. What heaven is sending me to tell you is that you must never accept a "No" for an answer from life! Heaven is telling you that you must never surrender to discouragement, depression or defeat in the battles of life. God is telling someone to pray one more time, trust one more time and "still look to the hills (God) from whence cometh your help." Yes, life could be hard/dreary and some battles are very fierce/bloody, but your determination will get you out. Take God at His Word and never give up! Read Psalms 37: 23-26; 138: 6-8. Today's 1st scripture Vs 25 says: "Let thine eye look right on." That's talking about never looking back, never giving up, never quitting! Oh, listen to the admonition of Sarah Bradbury: "When you feel you've pushed your life to the limit and you can't go any further, give that obstacle one last push because that might be the one that gets you through that heavy door to success! If you don't try that one last time, you may never know. Go for it!" That was the secret of the drunken man! You will end the year well in Jesus name.
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led.
2. Ask for the grace to hold on.
3. Jehovah! Jehovah!! Help me not to miss my divine timing. Let the world know that You are at work in me, O Lord.
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led. Use the "FAITH BOOSTERS" today! See page 34 now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
The ODM for October 1 and 2 is attached to this post. I'm sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2017
TOPIC: THE BAMBOO AND THE FERN SCHOOL!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 4: 17-22
A middle-aged man who had gone through terrible and extremely difficult times wrote this:
"One day, I decided to quit my job, my relationships, my spirituality (church)... I even wanted to quit my life next (SUICIDE). I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. " God", I said, "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?" His answer surprised me:
"Look around' He said, " Do you see the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took good care of them. I gave hem light and I gave them water! The fern quickly grew up from the earth with brilliant green leaves, but nothing came from the bamboo seed, yet I did not quit on the bamboo seed. In the second year, the fern grew more and yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. In the third and fourth years, there was still nothing from the bamboo tree, yet I did not quit. Then in the fifth year, a tiny sprout emerged from the earth! Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant, but just 6 months later, the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall; it had spent five years growing roots. Don't you know my child that all these time you have been struggling, you have been growing roots?" What a great devotional story! God did not quit on the bamboo and He will not quit on you. You are not a failure! Stop despising yourself and stop comparing yourself to others because your season will come. Like your Father God, You Must Call The Things That Be Not As Though They Were! Lay hands on yourself and prophesy on your future DAILY! Like the bamboo, you will overtake those ahead of you now, if you just determine to wait on the Lord. No trial seems pleasant now, but it is for your glorious good in the end. Hear Henry Thoreau: "If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment." Never forget Hugh Miller: "Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them." Trust God! Resist sorrow! Laugh even in the war front! Your end will be a wonder to behold. Amen! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
1. Pray about today's word as it has touched you.
2. CANCEL depression and self-pity seriously now!
3. Holy Ghost, cancel UNNECESSARY DELAY as 2017 ends and 2018 sets to begin.
4. Open your mouth and declare great things concerning your great future now! Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2017
TOPIC: THE BATTLE OF CHATHAM:
FAIL YOUR WAY INTO SUCCESS
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDGES 14: 1-9
In June 1667, the Dutch Navy sailed up the Medway River in England and caught the English unprepared. This daring invasion popularly called THE BATTLE OF CHATHAM) brought the Second Anglo-Dutch War to an end. Though the English were defeated, they celebrate that defeat every year in June, because IT TAUGHT THEM VALUABLE LESSONS THAT LED TO AN UPGRADE OF THE ENGLISH NAVY! Yes! That defeat of the British led to a huge investment in ships and dockyard facilities, laying the foundation of British supremacy at sea for 200 years and contributing to economic success and the growth of the empire which ruled the world. I visited that Chatham dockside and exclaimed "Wow!" A great success story out of shame and defeat? Yes! Such is life and likewise, is it not amazing that Heaven can turn what the devil meant for bad into good? He has done it before in other lives and you cannot be an exception! For example, death was a satanic weapon used to torment mankind for centuries. But God used the same death to free man! Saul (Paul) was radically called into ministry on his way to Damascus. God can turn any setback in any area of your life (e.g. delay, failure, late education or early/late marriage, etc,), to a positive tool for your generation. Stop crying and lamenting! Good can come out of bad events. For example, people who are short physically, have used their statures to become millionaires. Thomas Edison said, "I failed my way to success." We learn by our failures, not our fortunes! Necessity/lack are the "mothers" and "aunties" of inventions. What will you let this problem do to you? Your reaction to the problem is the bottom line. It can make you better or bitter. It can make you tougher or tender. The choice is yours! There was a man with a big/funny looking nose in America. His friends and people laughed at him, but today he has made millions from using it to act. It was the weakness of Samson (women), that the Lord used to avenge the Philistines (Judges 14:4). Let God use your past mess and turn it into a message for your generation. They who wait on the Lord can bear the weight of adversity! Stop crying!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Thank God for all your past mess, mistakes and present failures. Cause my star to shine brighter!
3. Lord, turn my mess into a message for my generation.
4. I reject and disown self-pity, depression and self-condemnation in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2017
TOPIC: ALL MEN FAIL!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MICAH 7: 1-9;
PROVERBS 24: 13-16
PSALM 37: 23-25
Welcome to today's Upper Room divine encounter! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that failure is not the ultimate scandal. The most successful people are the ones who learn from their mistakes and turn their failures into opportunities. Dr. Alan said, "Everyone at one time or another has felt like a complete failure." No matter how this year 2017 has been, that current or past mistake means that you have put in some effort and that is commendable! That DELAY means God is up to something special! A failure/mistake teaches you something and adds to your experience. How many people are completely successful in every department of their lives? Stop condemning yourself! You don't know people's private lives. You see their well-cut blazers, shoes, hairstyles, etc, but you don't know where they failed yesterday! You are not a failure and you can never be! Learn and move forward! Failure is not you. Failure is not a person. Consider that mistake as just an event that happened. Consider it as a temporary inconvenience, a stepping stone and not a destination. Always question yourself, "How can I improve the situation? What am I learning? I remember months ago, when I learnt a painful lesson on ": WHO KEEPS YOUR PHONE!" My PHONE was used for so many criminal activities including the CLONING AND FAKING OF MY VOICE! Of course the police in a tip off, arrested them and charged them to court and confessions were eventually made! In fact, one of our pastors was involved! I later learnt from experts that all a criminal needed to CLONE your VOICE is just 3 minutes of your QUALITY voice time and they can make you talk for 3 hours as if it is you on any subject! Oh, a wicked world! Trusting people with my phones while I am on the altar preaching, was a big MISTAKE which I do not do again! So you see, life is a journey! It's time you stop taking 'peeps' and journeys into yesterday because God never consults your past to determine your future! You are fighting satan in the war front. Most army generals in the world have one wound or the other. Most boxing champions in the world have one cut/scar or the other. Take that failure/mistake as a little injury and a sign of your fighting spirit. If you focus on God and your future, it will heal. Know that success doesn't make you and failure doesn't break you! There is no future in the past. Stop condemning yourself! Move forward into a 2018 which is carrying your DECORATION!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: I need thee...
1. Thank God for His plans in your life as 2017 ends!
2. You host of darkness that is against my elevation, I bring God's judgement against you now in Jesus name!
3. Lord, turn every past failure in my life to a great fortune!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2017
TOPIC: CONCENTRATE ON ONE TARGET AT A TIME
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PHILIPPIANS 3:13
JOHN 21: 7-17
The ousted and exiled president of Gambia, Yahya Jammeh, started well when he just became president years ago! At that time, he threatened to implement draconian measures in other to improve the agricultural output in his country. Guess what? He made a decree at that time: Play football during the rainy season and go to jail! He wanted football halted in rural areas during the rainy season when crops needed to be tended. Normally, years ago, it was during the wet months, June-October, that the traditional b"NAWATHANE" football tournament gripped the entire country. That tournament was eventually "killed." This is the application of the power of concentration (doing one thing at a time), in the case of The Gambia, to ensure the success of agriculture. You and your family must do the same to see greater results in your entire life and ministry. It is not possible to feed lambs and catch fish at the same time (John 21:15). It is not possible for the horse to wear two saddles. Andrew Carnagie said, "one great cause of failure in life generally, is lack of concentration." Life is too short to be spent on everything and no human brain can "swallow" all the new inventions in life/ministry and science. The man/woman who desires to be ahead of others must single out his specialty! Great men of history have been men of one idea! Strength is like gun powder or bullet. To be effective, it needs concentration and aim. The army General who scatters his soldiers all over the country cannot escape defeat. Paul said, "This one thing I do" Note the two words: ONE THING! No wonder Ralph Emerson said, "Concentration is the secret of strength in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs." Cicero said, "Careful attention to one thing often proves superior to genius." As 2017 ends, don't allow the devil to distract you through problems! Keep seeing your goals! Don't start another business or ministry yet! Don't move out of town yet! Face your present calling and apply ruthless concentration! Men will salute you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native dialect.
1. As 2017 ends, I arrest the spirit of confusion and lack of a definite target in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues!
2. You powers responsible for "scattered progress," break loose from my life and ministry now in Jesus name.
3. Pray for wisdom to face a definite goal at a time!
4. I resist every spirit of 'unfinished projects' in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2017
TOPIC: JUST BE YOURSELF!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 1: 21-31
Many years ago, Eileen Caddy correctly observed that: "What is right for one soul may not be right for another. It may mean tightly to stand on your own and do things that are strange in the eyes of others. But do not be daunted. Do whatever it is, because you know within, that it is right for you."
Great statement! I believe you know that you have the seed of greatness in you because you have JESUS IN YOU. One price great people pay sometimes is loneliness. So, when your opinions or your views are not popular or celebrated all the time, refuse to give up! There is something great about knowing that you are not like everyone else. Dare to stand on what you believe and dare to be different sometimes. Why must you copy another person's life, family, business, or ministry?
There is something different or unique about you that your generation is waiting for. Today's scripture is full of the phrases, "after their kind", " after his kind" (Vs 21, Vs 24, Vs 25). Also, note the phrase, "After Our Likeness" in Vs 26. That's exactly God's principle of creation. Desire to pursue God's special plan for your life and ministry. Don't struggle to be someone else. The Elephant does not need to envy the Lion, because its purpose is different and that makes every creature unique! So are you! Stand on your own and do things that you believe are right even if they are strange to others. You are a miracle! God made you and was satisfied! Refuse to be common. Trying to be like someone else, is a curse! Follow your special star and be yourself! Was Issac Newton not persecuted? Jeremiah was ignored! Awolowo was called names! Martin Luther was jailed! Jesus was killed because, they dared to be themselves. Be yourself! You will be celebrated only in your purpose! Amen!
A PROPHETIC NOTE: There is someone God is telling to take certain steps. The person is afraid of other people's opinions but heaven is saying, "Move on." Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross...
2. I repent from having respected the views of others to the point of disobedience to God in the past or present.
3. As 2017 ends, bind the forces of fear! Ask for the grace to take any positive and bold step in this last quarter.
4. SCATTER every demonic gang-up and end-of-year BAD NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2017
TOPIC: YOU ARE WHAT YOU CHOOSE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GALATIANS 6: 1-8
God is leading me to write a message on CHOICE, to a user of today's devotional. There are blocked or delayed breakthroughs because of wrong choices. The choices you make not only determine how your day turns out, but more importantly, how your entire life turns out. God has given you a freewill to choose the direction your life will go. He has laid before you good and evil, purity and sin, riches and poverty, health and sickness. Since God does not respect people and He is not a tribalist, what you become then depends on your daily choices/decisions. Obedience brings blessings! Rebellion provokes curses (Deut. 28: 15-68)! You can choose to tithe or not, you can choose to forgive or not, you can choose to read through your Bible or not, you can choose to eat healthy or chemically filled foods. It's all your choice! You can choose to love your wife or keep beating her; you can choose to keep cheating on your husband or not. You can choose to pray more or sleep more in the night seasons. You can choose to live in secret sins or clean up before judgement strikes. One definite result is: You will reap the outcome of any choice you make (Gal 6: 7-cool. Choose wisely! There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to yourself. This is because depression or joy are choices!
Hear Ayn Rand: "That Something happened to you is of no importance to anyone. The important thing about you is what you choose to make happen- your values and choices. That which happened by accident - what family you were born into, in what country and where you went to school is totally unimportant." Indeed, the important thing about you is what you choose to make happen! Life is short! Eternity is long! Make godly choices that will make you proud when you stand before God.
Oh! I am led to repeat this: The important thing about you is what you choose to make happen. Choose wisely! Peace!
2. Repent from wrong choices of the past.
3. Lord, repair whatever wrong past choices have done in my life and ministry. LORD, restore me!
4. Ask for the grace to make right decisions even when temptations abound. Hell is a choice! Avoid it!
5. Pray about today and generally as led on any other issue(s).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
TOPIC: BE A MAN OF ONE BOOK!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 138: 1-8
Though the cover is worn and the pages are form and the pages bear traces of tears, yet more precious than gold is THE BOOKS BOOK worn and old; that can shatter and scatter my fears. This old Book is my guide. It's a friend by my side. It lightens and brightens my away and each promise I find soothes and gladdens my mind as I read and heed it each day. True wisdom, it's pages unfolded unfolding and though we may read it a thousand times over, they never, never grow old. Each line has a treasure! Each treasure a pearl that all if they will, may secure! And we know that when time and the world passes away, God's word shall never endure. God's word is like a deep, deep mine and jewels, rich and rare are hidden in it's mighty depths. Someone said: "Reading the Bible without meditating on it is like trying to eat without swallowing." Hear Martin Luther: "For some years now, I have read through the Bible twice every year. If you picture the Bible to be a mighty tree and every word a little branch, I have shaken every one of these branches because I wanted to know what it was and what it meant." A man once told his children: "Another century and there will not be a Bible on earth." Voltaire expected that within fifty years of his lifetime, there would not be one Bible in the world. His house is now a distribution center for Bibles in many languages. Oh, I love John Wesley: "I am a spirit come from God, and returning to God. I want to know one thing: the way to heaven. God Himself has condescended to teach me the way. He has written it down in a book. Oh, give me that book! At any price give me the book of God. Let me be a man of one book!" Yes, as 2017 ends and 2018 begins soon, fall in love with the Bible again. BE A MAN/WOMAN OF THE BOOK! Create time to just read whole chapters. When in any crisis, use the UNFAILING PROMISES PAGES (38-39) OF THIS BOOKLET. Read the Word- It is God Himself! It is hammer and it is a fireball (Jeremiah 23:29)! Never forget that all His glory is contained in His Word because He has MAGNIFIED His Word above all His Name (Vs 2 of today's scripture)! REFUSE OVER-FAMILIARITY WITH THE BIBLE! REJECT LAZINESS! Spend more time with this precious Book and more of His glory you will see as 2017 ends and 2018 begins. Ah! BE A MAN OR WOMAN OF ONE BOOK! Amen!
1. Ask for the grace to spend more time with the Bible.
2. Ask for the grace to finish the Bible. Follow the plan in this booklet.
The kingdom suffereth violence! Force yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2017
TOPIC: DOES YOUR BIBLE MARK YOU?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 JOHN 2: 10-17
Charles Spurgeon of blessed memory said many years ago: "Sin is the mother and nurse of evil, the egg of all mischief, the foundation of all bitterness, the root of misery." He also said: "The Christian is the most contended man in the world, but he is the least contented with the world." How true! The love of the world is the opposite of the love of the Father. The spirit behind the world is not the spirit of God. The world have their dressing, their music, their language and their lifestyle. The child of God must be different! Someone said, "If they were to convict or try you in a law court for being a child of God, would there be enough evidence?" Think and avoid DELIBERATE SIN! Are you an example in your office, community, or school? A good example is the best sermon you can preach. Please as you go out today, take note of this:
"Some people can be exposed to religion all their lives without ever catching it, just as some people get a doctorate in philosophy without being educated."
The most painful:
Many Christians mark their Bibles, but their Bibles never mark them.
As 2017 ends and 2018 begins, may God change you as you pray today to be more like Jesus.
1. Pray on today's word generally as it has touched you.
2. Lord, bulldoze by the Holy Ghost whatever is Antichrist in me!
3. Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in my family and I as we go out today and daily in Jesus name.
4. You ungodly powers of the world and you powers behind the forms and patterns of the world, release me now in Jesus name.
5. By the grace of God, I shall fly the flag of victory in this world. I refuse to be drowned in the sea of life in Jesus name. My family and I shall MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now. CANCEL END-OF-YEAR WEEPING!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2017
TOPIC: WHY SECRET SERVICE?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 3: 1-13
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with the God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket! Years ago, I was led to do a write up on, "THE SECRET PLACE and the SECRET SERVICE lifestyle." Catch this story:
"A young man was coming out of church one day and the preacher was standing at the door as he always did to shake hands. He grabbed the young man by the hand and pulled him aside. The pastor said to him, " You need to join the army of the Lord, pastor." So the pastor questioned, "Then how come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?" The man whispered back, "I'm in the secret service." Oh! I just remembered a man whose name means, "VICTORY OVER THE PEOPLE" OR "CONQUEROR OF THE PEOPLE," but he feared people more than he feared his God and could not OPENLY defend his faith! He came to meet Jesus AT NIGHT out of the fear of man! Though he later became a bold disciple, it took him many years after he lived a life that depicted the opposite of the meaning of his name! He is Mr. NICODEMUS! But do you know that, the life of NICODEMUS and the story of the SECRET SERVICE young man above is the true picture and description of the lifestyles of many believers in the end time army of Jehovah? There are soldiers or security personnel in every country of the world that are not publicly acknowledged. Nigeria for example, has the SSS (State Security Service), while the USA have the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). Israel has the dreaded MOSSAD Secret Service! The UK has the MI6 (Military Intelligence Section 6)! Germany has the Military Counter-intelligence Service (MAD): Militarischer Abschirmdienst, military intelligence." Wow! They are always in mufti and you can hardly recognize them in any public function. Sadly, many believers are secretive about their faith because of their double lifestyles! They are in 'secret service' in their offices or neighborhood just like Nicodemus who was a secret disciple. On a lighter note, maybe he was in the Jewish MOSSAD! Determine to live a life that gives you boldness wherever you are. Someone said, "If you were to be arrested and convicted for being a Christain, will there be enough evidence to convict you in a court of law? Let your life be a light upon a hill and never forget that. If we take care of our character, our reputation will take care of itself! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Repent from living any kind of double life if any.
2. Pray about any habit/lifestyle that provokes or can provoke public shame in your life/ministry.
3. Dedicate your life to God again. Decree that you will be a shining light!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2017
TOPIC: THE STORY OF MR SOUL!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 103: 2-5;
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 10-18
A man named "Mr. Soul" who was a young Christain was walking in a garden when he was met by a beautiful and seductive woman named, "Temptation." She said, "Hello, I am Temptation. I have what you want." "What do I want?" replied Mr. Soul. "You want to do all things which are of the flesh," said Temptation. Mr. Soul replied, "Okay, lead me on." So, he and Temptation went off and fulfilled the desires of the flesh. As soon as Temptation left, another wicked-looking man called, "Condemnation" appeared in the garden. He said, "I am Condemnation and I always come after Temptation. We work hand-in-hand." He took cane and began to beat Mr. Soul mercilessly, for about 3 days. On the third day, a man named, "MERCY" ran into the garden and shouted: "I command you Condemnation to stop beating Mr. Soul." He drew out a sword and cut Condemnation into two. MERCY then told Mr. Soul, "I was sent here by God and He told me to introduce you to a friend of mine called, "REDEMPTION." REDEMPTION told Mr. Soul: "I am a part of the love of Jesus. I help you feel forgiven. TEMPTATION would still try to show up, but I have a friend called, " Grace" who will help you to overcome Temptation. The last person who entered the garden was called, FAITH. He said, "Mr. Soul, give you hope and determination to resist Temptation and conquer adversities." Oh, how marvelous a story! As 2017 ends and 2018 begins, no matter what you are going through, never cry or feel low. GRACE and GREATER GRACE will see you through. Read the Basic Scriptures again and never forget: "To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness" (Bertrand Russell). So, when all your needs are not met or life's battles rage on, never forget MERCY, GRACE AND FAITH. With them you cannot lose! Stop getting depression! Laugh often! Look up! Trust God! Your best days are still ahead! Amen! Pray now seriously!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. I scatter every satanic arrow/temptation programme to bring me down as 2017 ends in Jesus name.
3. CANCEL every END-OF-YEAR WEEPING TODAY AND FPR THE NEXT 3 DAYS! It's serious!
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers and pray generally as led on your life and any other issue(s).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR CONDUCT CAN MAKE OR MAR YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 2: 1-10;
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 10-18
God wants you never to forget that many favours and open doors can be yours through an act as little as a smile. A smile can win friends and open new doors! Courtesy, style and success are all connected. That insignificant smile of approval, that display of pleasantness and emphasis on neatness of profile, all make up the keys that can open greater doors to you or sustain your God-given position. God wants you to be mindful of first impressions. First impression may be all you've got with the people that God will send across your life. Never forget that there may be no second chance when it comes to first impressions! A good, working environment is strong publicity for any organization. Like the human, the environment dictates the true colour and feeling of any organization. It spells out in clear terms, the type of people that populate a given business environment. Learn to smile, shake hands and call people by their names. It was Rebecca's courtesy that made her the grandmother of Jesus of Nazareth. Courtesy (your manners and conduct can make or mar your destiny.) Pastors can learn this for church and ministry growth! No wonder years ago, the palace of the Oba of Benin, Oba Erediauwa, banned the former first lady of Nigeria, the late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, from eating in public. Hear the Oba then: "Like all Benin chiefs, Mrs. Obasanjo is expected to maintain the decorum of a chief when wearing the bead and is not expected to eat in public." Oh! You represent a HIGHER KINGDOM FROM ABOVE! Therefore, observe decorum in the way you eat outside, dress or talk and be the first to greet with a smile. Never forget that: There may be no second chance when it comes to first impressions. May God restore your lost, past opportunities as 2017 ends and 2018 begins in Jesus name!
1. Scatter every plan to demote you as 2017 ends.
2. I uproot every satanic plan to stagnate my life through my conduct. Lord, use my conduct- my smile, my speech, my courtesy, to take me higher in life and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Lord, connect my life, family, business and ministry to new helpers and clients that will promote my life (Pray it seriously). Pray about today now.
Assignment: Which conduct must you change? Which new conduct will you acquire?

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2017
TOPIC: CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 3: 1-24
Indeed, Aristotle said: "I count him who conquers his desires than him who conquers his enemies: for the hardest victory is the victory over self." Most people cannot control their weight, appetite, temper, emotions, sleep, etc, and they blame the devil for that. You do not always cast out the devil as a solution to problems. For example, concerning food, you make up your mind and say things like, " I will go on a diet plan." Concerning your spouse, believe and say things like: "I will not beat my wife" or "I will not be disrespectful to my husband again." These are acts from your God-given, powerful human will. You must believe that by the grace of God, you can do all things. You can stop adultery and formication! Flee! You can lose some weight again, if you so desire! Control your food intake and exercise regularly! Be disciplined! Remember what made Adam and Eve to lose their inheritance in the garden? Food! What demoted Esau? Food! Heaven is calling you to order today. Whatever you cannot control in your life and ministry is disorder. Become your own governor and president. It is known that women add weight during pregnancy, but the real test is after delivery. Reject this! You can look sweet for your husband and enjoy better marital bliss. Arise, grab discipline and put your life and ministry under control. Dear pastor, you can close your services on time. Cut away all unnecessary things and you will experience a new move of heaven. 1 Cor 14:40 declares: "Let all things be done decently and in order." Bring your life back to order! Follow the Bible in one-year plan at the back of this booklet. If you have not finished your Bible once, you are not a serious believer at all. Do you know that you can finish the Bible in 5 hours non-stop? It takes discipline and IT IS POSSIBLE! Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. And always remember: Servants of Christ must be masters of themselves! You will end this year well! Amen!
1. Pray over today's word as led now.
2. Repent from past actions of laziness.
3. I decide to organize and control these areas of my life whether the devil likes it or not (mention them).
4. Pray seriously on any other matter concerning your life's/ministry's progress. Pray about today now! Loose good news!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2017
TOPIC: A ROUGH BUT SURE ROAD
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 26: 38-44;
PSALM 23
Welcome to today's devotional encounter again!
Below is a webbed poem that discusses the mystery journey to success. By the Grace of God, you will arrive there in a great way:
"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure. A loop called confusion. Speed bumps called friends. Red lights called enemies. Caution lights called family. You will have flat tyres called disappointments, but if you have a pare tyre called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."
Thank God for this encouraging piece! The emphasis is that success is a journey and not a destination. It is a process. So, no devil and indeed nobody can say it is over with you! No matter where you are in the ladder of life, always remember that God has not finished with you yet. You are God's man/woman, passing through God's process. The best is yet to come! Did Jesus not ask that the cup be passed from Him? Did He not ask God why He forsook Him? He had both the DIVINE and HUMAN nature! So, His HUMANITY was temporarily "confused" and down. His DIVINITY as God was intact! WOW! What a mystery! When confused, stay still and be prayerful (Psalm 23:2). It will pass away! You meet enemies on the journey, yet the Word says, "If a man's ways please the Lord, He will make even his enemies to be at peace with him" -Prov. 16:7. Psalm 23:25 declares that God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. Remember: The road to success is always under construction. It may be rough, but sure!
1. Pray about today's word as it has touched you.
2. As I journey through this planet, I shall never drop my spare tyre called determination (Pray it very well).
3. My family and I shall not be wasted on this earth in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. Boldly declare Psalm 23 and deal with discouragement and depression spirits today.
5. Pray about today as led. See pages 7-9 prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
TOPIC: STAY WITHIN THE NAME!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 91
You have probably read or heard about the word: "HEDGE" (Job 1: 8-10). This was the hedge of fire protection around Job and it is still operating concerning every child of God. As long as you do not leave the hedge yourself, heaven is committed to protecting you day and night. Reject the death of premature death, armed robbery or any other arm as this year ends. Walk DAILY by faith in the fact that there is a hedge around you. The Word says, 'Through knowledge shall the just be delivered " - Proverbs 11:9. Sleep and wake up with the knowledge that there is a hedge around you. Bit note this: The easiest way to kill a fish is to take it out of the water! If the enemy is planning to hurt you or your family, the first thing he will do is take you out of the hedge or presence of God. Satan knows you will die a natural spiritual death, once you are out of the hedge. As long as you stay under the hedge, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Resist sin or whatever will break your hedge. Ecclesiastes says, "Whosoever breaketh the hedge a serpent will bite him" (Eccl 10:8b). Proverbs 18:10 says: "The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and is safe." OH! STAY WITHIN THE NAME! Can you fornicate, steal, keep malice, refuse to forgive, gossip, commit adultery, engage in illegal business, tell lies or exaggerate stories, etc, in the name of the Lord? No sir! No ma! You are safe as long as you STAY WITHIN THE NAME! IT IS A STRONG TOWER! Run from whatever you cannot do in that name (More of this in the next "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -13"; the 2018 January 21 -day fasting booklet)!
As you go out today/daily, realize that God himself is faithful and cannot deny Himself. Set your love on God and He will set His hedge around you (Psalm 91:14). Being holy, prayerful, spending time with God, giving to God and your fellow men are ways of setting your love on God. He will deliver you, not once, not twice! He will deliver you always! Remember that: The best way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost- (K. Chesterton). So keep your salvation and your protection daily by staying within THE NAME OF THE LORD!
2. By the grace of God, I shall not cross over the hedge!
3. Any plan to draw me away from the hedge of THE NAME, receive frustration in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray as you are led today concerning any issue. See page 7.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 55: 1-10
Most instructions that God will send to you for the lifting of your destiny will never make sense to you at first instance. For example, the Word of God to Abraham (Genesis 15: 1-3); Moses (Exodus 4: 10-14); Joshua (1:9, 3:15); Joseph (Matt 1: 19-20); Jeremiah (Jer 1:6), etc, did not make sense initially. The Word says, "His ways are not our ways, neither are His thoughts our thoughts" (Isaiah 55: 8-10)
When God called great men like the late Oral Roberts, the late Archbishop Idahosa, the late Lester Sumrall, the late Pastor Akindayomi (RCCG Founder), Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the late Pastor Collins Babalola, etc, it did not make sense then, but it made sense later! When God called me, tiny little dust - the writer of this devotional, to drop Pharmacy as a full time profession and go into ministry, it did not make sense. I disobeyed initially and was stuck with Epitasis (bleeding from the nose). It was a while I was on admission in the hospital, that I resigned from my Pharmacy job and was healed/discharged on the same day without further medication. All the doctors and nurses were shocked, because I told them that I was a 'Jonah' in the fish belly (hospital). Also, army General Mr. Namaan, considered Elisha's divine instruction for his healing as nonsense. Consider that God may decide to feed you with a Raven instead of a Dove (1 Kings 17). God may decide to heal you through water and not laying of hands (2 Kings 5:11). He may decide to heal you in dirty River Jordan, instead of high class River Ababa or River Pharpar (2 Kings 5: 12-14). Is it not possible for heaven to decide to feed you through the poor? (1 Kings 17:8-9). There was an anointing service when the Lord told me not to anoint the people with oil like in the past! He said, "Just shake hands with them." "I reluctantly did and great testimonies started coming in! It pays to obey God even when it seems the most stupid thing to do! As 2017 ends, respond to undeserved blessings with unreserved obedience!
1. Repent from any form of disobedience in the past.
2. As 2017 ends, receive grace to obey God totally.
3. Whether the devil likes it or not, I release my life and ministry from every satanic bus-stop. I must rise this year in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously now.
ACTION POINT: What is the Lord asking you to do? (1) Giving money to your church? (2) Fasting and praying for someone? (3) Call to ministry? (4) Any other issue or instruction? See your pastor and obey or visit the Manna Mountain Lagos this weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2017
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY:
EVIL EYES MUST GO BLIND TONIGHT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 18: 1-15
Vs. 9 of today's Scripture says: "And Saul eyed David from that day and forward." Saul eyed David, your spiritual grandfather, and there is also a Saul eyeing you today! My. 26:16 says: "And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him." Judas was looking for opportunity to harm Jesus! Receive this prophetic word now: Evil opportunity finders shall die! Those looking for your downfall shall weep! Those looking for your star shall end in darkness! Mk 12:13 says also: "And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words." Ps 35:8 says: "Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath his catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall." Those planning to catch you shall fall into their own evil net as 2017 ends! Join all ODM users tonight and pray from 12 midnight - 1 a.m. Angels will be in action for you! Those eyeing you shall suffer! Its a day and night of vengeance against evil eyes! Pray the prayers below NOW and 12 midnight - 1 a.m. tonight!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power and authority.
1. Read Ps. 35:8 and pray: Every evil set against my feet, catch them that set it in Jesus name.
2. I command by a decree: Every evil pit which my enemies have dug for my feet; they must fall into it in Jesus name.
3. Saul eyed David! I command by a decree: Every evil eye, peeping into my future and my star, go blind by fire in Jesus name.
4. Saul eyed David! I command by a decree: Every evil eye, peeping into my progress to cause my demotion or death, go blind by fire in Jesus name. Owners of evil pit, fall into them in Jesus name.
5. Saul eyed David! I command by a decree: Every evil eye, peeping into my life, family, career and ministry, you must end in shame by fire in Jesus name.
6. Saul eyed David! I command by a decree: Every evils eye, peeping into my throne and decoration season, to cause my demotion or death, go blind by fire in Jesus name.
7. Every evil eye, monitoring my career, die in Jesus name.
8. Saul eyed David! I command by a decree; Every evil eye, peeping into my children and helpers, to cause their demotion or death, go blind by fire in Jesus name (Mention their names now).
9. I command the headquarters of manufacturers of reproach; scatter by fire in Jesus name.
10. I command by a Holy Ghost decree: Every evil opportunity finder waiting to betray my life, family and ministry, die in your search!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
TOPIC: PATH OF MADNESS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 12: 5-7
JOHN 10: 19-39
Once a public bus driver starts his intolerable antics, he is simply regarded as "mad." When a young preacher takes the pulpit and with some over-exaggerated gestures, ministers the Word, he is regarded as "mad." Years ago, at Orlando Florida, I saw a young music artist who had his hair plaited as though he was a woman. But more weird was the fact that he had two different hairstyles on, as he thrilled the crowd. He was the center of attraction and to many present, he was probably "mad." However, in everything great people do, the operative word which they always bring to bear is something close to "madness."
Here, we are not concerned with psychiatric cases of clinical dimension, but the degree of personal rebellion against the general accepted norm. Sometimes for me to write, I switch into this madness mood. That is when I rebel against every pain or distraction! I kneel down to write, sometimes I stand to write, sometimes I lie down to write, and at such times, the GRACE and flow is awesome! Great men have always been people society consider to be "mad." Hosea 9:7 says: The prophet is a fool. The spiritual man is Mad." To walk with or for God, you must walk like a madman! Noah seemed mad to his generation! A seventy year old man called Abraham was considered mad to move his household from the known (the land of his fathers) to the unknown (an unseen Promised Land). Elijah/Elisha lived abnormal lives! They were considered mad by their generation! No wonder Aristotle said, "there was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." The friends of Jesus considered Him as mad (John 10:20). Paul was declared a mad man (Acts 26:24)! Refuse to follow the crowd! Be different if you must! Refuse to follow your five senses. Choose to walk by faith - the sixth sense. Take actions based on the Word of God, which defy your brain. Men may consider you as mad, but only mad men are celebrated by their generation! Refuse to conform, because conformity is the jailer of dreams! Please never forget what Jim Rohn said: "Success lies in the opposite direction of the normal pull." Be different!
Shout 12 Halleluyahs and pray now!
1. I receive grace and determine to walk by faith and not by sight in Jesus name.
2. Lord, make me different in my generation (Pray it very well). Pray in Tongues today a lot!
3. Lord, move me forward and upward today in Jesus name. I refuse to please society or men. Lord, radically make me a blessing! Declare often: "The spiritual man is mad! As 2017 ends, I walk by faith, not by sight."
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2017
TOPIC: IF GOD SLOWS YOU DOWN...
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 2: 1-15
Sam has got just fifteen minutes to get to the Stock Exchange. If he fails to close this deal, his boss will eat him for dinner! Suddenly, the reckless drunkard driving the car behind, smashes into Sam's car and everything comes to a standstill. Sam pulls out his mobile phone, flips open the flap and in one swift moment, makes the needed call. Later, he begins to browse the web, surfs the net and gets all the information he needs. Sam calls the Stock Exchange again and closes the deal. Accidents do happen, but they won't matter as they say, if you have a Samsung Mobile phone, the perfect connection to perfect quality. No! I am not a Samsung agent or dealer! I am just a divine agent, but the summary of the Samsung phone jingle and Sam story: LIVE ON THE FAST LANE! Yes! Fast cars! Fast money like WESTERN UNION, etc! Fast food! Faster men/women in sports! Increased technology is great and good for greater comfort and production, but as 2017 ends and 2018 marches on, you must realize that in God's plan and pattern, life is not always lived on the fast lane I.e. faster cars, faster money or faster relationships! In fact, there are times when God will slow you down because He wants you to learn certain, vital virtues/lessons that will be pillars for your tomorrow. Moses was moving so fast, but God had to slow him down for another 40 years. Certain problems you are going through or went through are/were allowed by God to slow you down. Patience is crucial for your complete development (Heb 6:15). One session of rain does not make a crop! The bird builds her nest little by little. A great palace is built stone upon stone. It takes time to build a life and it takes time to develop and grow. Heaven is interested in your overall development; not your one-month progress, but your total life's progress! God is working in you and for you, even when things seem slow. When you are wondering why the delay, always remember that the Potter is working on the clay (you)! Stop complaining! The Potter is working!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song in your dialect.
1. Thank God for the Word and decree that you will not miss the perfect will of God for your entire life/ministry.
2. As 2017 ends, I refuse to WORRY! I pray about the following issue(s) disturbing my peace (Mention them now)! Pray about today and LOOSE SPECIAL FAVOUR and a last-minute end-of-year MIRACLE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2017
TOPIC: SAMARKALAND: SWEET USES OF ADVERSITY
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 24-39
William Shakespeare wrote in his popular novel, "As You Like It" that: "Sweet are the uses of adversity which like the toad, ugly and venomous, wear yet a precious jewel in its head. And this is our life, exempt from public haunt, find tongues in trees, books in running brooks, sermon in stones and good in everything. I would not change it." I remember vividly that years ago, a terrible thing happened at the launching or public presentation of Wole Soyinka's new book, a collection of latest poems titled "SAMARKALAND And Other Markets I Have Known." The National Electricity Board struck just as the proceedings of the day began. The venue, which was the Banquet Hall of the National Theatre, was thrown into instant darkness, with no working generator. The occasion had to be moved to under a high tree outside the theatre. There, under the direct supervision of the elements of nature, the gentle breeze and green lawn grass, the ceremony ended as a huge success. Of note was that the tree under which the ceremony was finished, was named "SARMARKALAND", by the General Manager of the National Arts Theatre, the then Professor Osofisan who was present and that name has since been pasted on the tree as a tourist attraction for generations. Though it is just a common tree, truly, sweet indeed are the uses of adversity. The Bible calls you a tree of righteousness - (Isaiah 61:3). What are you going through right now? God will turn it for your good - (Rom 8:28), because man's adversity is always God's opportunity! If you trust God, like this tree named " SAMARKALAND" after the international work of a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER, your life and ministry will be a tourist attraction because in life, a bend in the road is not the end of the road...unless you fail to make the turn. And we have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. I once heard Walt Disney say: "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Yes indeed, sweet are the uses of adversity! Hold on! Trust God! You will NEVER end up in shame!
1. Lord, frustrate any plan to turn my trials into shame!
2. Lord, turn every disappointment this year so far, to divine appointment. Declare many times: "I am a tree. By the grace of God, my leaves shall not wither and my roots shall not dry up in Jesus name!" Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Oct 24, 2017
TOPIC: STOP THE HASTE!
LET THINGS HAPPEN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTES 3: 1-8
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with He that is the Chief Inventor, the Genesis, the Author, the Convener, the Sustainer and the Finisher of your destiny! The Holy Ghost is reminding you that no matter bow this year 2018 has been, to everything there is as season and a time to every purpose (Verse 1 of today's basic text) Whether you are depressed, weep, murmur, complain or use every physical effort at your disposal, I want you to know that until your time for a miracle is up, you are wasting your time. If you don't have your expectations fulfilled yet, be patient. Don't fight God secretly in your heart! His calendar for you is on course. This is the last quarter of the year! Many have died since the year began! That the devil could not kill you and you are alive to be reading this write-up, shows that you will be celebrated on this earth, because when there is life, there is hope! Someone said, "the haste of a fool is the slowest thing in the world. Worry and haste slows down every dream and opens the door to failure and shame! Never make the mistake of comparing yourself to people who are ahead of you already. Don't forget that even the Head of Microsoft Corporation, Mr. Bill Gates (also the official richest man in the world today with a personal fortune of over 86 billion dollars), said it took him 26 years when he had a desire/vision, to place a computer on every desk in most homes. He said the road had been rough and many times, he had felt like switching jobs. But, within a quarter of a century, most homes in the developed countries can boast of a computer. Even though he developing countries are not 'set free' yet, he believes his vision is not in vain. Please, no matter how long it takes, wait? Life is lived in seasons. Your own time for breakthrough is nearer than you think. Premature victory is dangerous! Understand that destiny is an adventure you have to keep pace with. Never forget that the greatest killer of dreams is haste: the desire to reach out for things before the divinely appointed time. Please understand that: There is a time to make things happen and a time to let things happen. Heaven has a great plan for you! Wait! Look up! You will never end up in shame!
1. Lord of my times and seasons, I wait upon You! I shall not be ashamed (Pray this point seriously).
2. Spirit of self-pity, comparison and haste, loose my family and I and go now in Jesus name.
3. Ask for the grace to wait concerning... (mention any battle or problem confronting you). Pray about today now! See pages 7-9.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN A RIVER DEVIATES...
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PHILIPPIANS 3: 8-15
When a river deviates from its course, what happens? It ends up forming a stagnant lake, giving its environment filth and foul air. Eventually it dries up, unable to reach the sea, it's destiny. Welcome to today's meditation! The year is in its last quarter already and after all the hullabaloo (noise) and talk of New Year resolutions, prayers, January and July worldwide fasting programmes, holiness lifestyle, etc, it will amaze you to know that many are still discouraged and frightened about the remaining days of this year. Oh! Many are saying things like: "SO ANOTHER YEAR IS ENDING WITHOUT MY MIRACLE?" No, refuse to dwell in that camp! Be like a flowing river of life. You mist resist the wicked gates of hell against such thoughts of discouragement and secret bitterness. No matter what is happening around you, you must never deviate from your goals. Have you not read of River Niger? Most great rivers are narrow midway! Refuse to give up! God will see you through! Declare many times before continuing to read this write-up: "A knock down is not a knock out! A delay is not a denial." Achievers do not give up midway into their goals. Yes, the 52 weeks of this year are gradually going, but God's DIVINE CALENDAR concerning you is still on course! He has so many 52 weeks (years) ahead of your life! Do not write the last chapter of your life by yourself! This is because God has not finished with you and success is not a destination. Success is a journey, a continuous process. Oh, refuse to stop now! You must not deviate from your course! There are so many prospects ahead for you and your family. Paul said, "One thing I do (it is my own aspiration), forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead." (Amplified Bible). Do the same! Be thus minded (Vs. 13)! Always remember. A knock down is not a knock out; a delay is not a denial! Strain forward! Pray now: "Lord, I must finish my course, plans and purposes. My life and ministry must experience tangible EVIDENCE and advancement at the end of this year" (Pray it very well now). I subdue any plan to deviate and distract me in Jesus name. Bulldoze distractions now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.
1. Worship the Lord and just adore Him.
2. Thank Him for believing in you in all His creation.
3. Lord, let my enemies be Your enemies as 2017 ends.
4. Still pray about your goals in 2017. Pray in Tongues.
5. Pray about today and generally as you are led on any other issue(s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2017
TOPIC: WAITING FOR GODOT...
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 12: 1-6
PHILIPPIANS 3: 8-14
There is a drama write-up titled, "Waiting for Godot" written by Samuel Becket. In the drama, the Irish author portrayed a picture of a GLOOMY ATMOSPHERE in which the actors had an idea on what had to be done, but lacked the zeal to implement it because there was no sense of joy. This play is described as a tragicomedy in which two characters, Vladimir and Estragon, wait for the arrival of someone named Godot, WHO NEVER ARRIVES and while waiting, they encounter three others. Waiting for Godot is Beckett's translation of his own original French play, "En attendant Godot," and is subtitled (in English only) "a tragicomedy in two acts." The English language version was premiered in London in 1955. In a poll conducted by the British Royal National Theatre in 1990, it was voted the "most significant English Language play of the 20th century." Yet, it is a TRAGICOMEDY! Like this drama piece, millions similarly and most times, seem to know what they want from life and ministry, but they cannot key in or arrive there, because some things are missing: Zeal and Joy. Zeal is like "Andrews Liver Salt" in water. It is infectious and spreads. Whatever you do without joy and zeal in your life is difficult to finish. Galatians 4:18 is great: "But it is good to be zealously affected in a good thing." Without zeal, nothing good can survive, If the devil can succeed in killing your joy, he has killed your destiny. Some are not able to work for God again in their local churches because of problems. Refuse to shake! Only those who refuse to be shaken get things shaken. When you stop worrying, you start winning (Heb. 12:1). Your life is a battle with a sure victory. Be a man - (1 Kings 2:2)! Be tough! No gentleman ever returns from the war front! Mr. GODOT never arrived in this drama! The actors waited in vain. But for you and your family, something great is about to happen! You will not wait in vain! Your last bus-stop will not become a comedy mixed with tragedy - a tragicomedy! Refuse to cry or crawl! Disappoint your disappointments! The cheapest way up is to forget the past, make the best of today and be excited about tomorrow. Anytime you hide in worry, your future becomes uncertain. You and all yours will make it in Jesus name!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Pray for those in psychiatric hospitals today. You will not join them. Resist and reject present or future depression now. Your joy cannot be killed!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Oct 27, 2017
TOPIC: "IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?"
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 32: 17-28
Years ago, a woman in Lagos Island, Nigeria, jumped off the window of the top floor of a four-storey building to end the controversy over her unwanted pregnancy. The lady, a fashion designer apprentice at that time, took the decision to commit suicide due to the frustration and disappointment she suffered from the hands of her 'lover.' The so-called 'lover,' denied ownership of the pregnancy, while the parents of the lady kept pressing her daily to let them know the owner of the pregnancy or face expulsion from home. The lady went to the 'lover's' house to placate him, only to meet another lady suspected to be a rival, with the man. As the man escorted the visitor out, the lady took the decision to jump out of the window. She landed on a high-tension electrical wire and was electrocuted before her body hit the tarred road. What do you call that? Suicide! Recently, I was outside Nigeria and I read the following headlines in the country where I was: "Man commits suicide for fear of losing lover," "Teacher commits suicide in public toilet." "Female Cop killed herself because of heartbreak," "Man, 50, commits suicide after being denied sex," "11 year-old commits suicide with mobile phone charger," "Man, 32, commits suicide over 50 dollars debt." I nearly became depressed over these terrible news items, but I asked myself: "Why are suicide cases increasing all over the world? Is there anything too hard for God?" And the Holy Ghost is asking you right now: What is it that can make you commit suicide?" Hear this: Death is a spirit and thoughts of death are demonic! Resist them as 2017 ends and 2018 begins! Never allow any problem (present or future) to frustrate you to a state of depression, self-pity or suicide. God is great and He can do anything! (Jer. 32:27). Don't desire to die! You need to wait! Like drugs, every problem has an expiry date! If you die before the solution comes, then who will celebrate you in the grave and hell? No, life will not defeat you. Keep - hoping for the best. Trust the Lord. Job said, "Though He slays me, yet I will trust Him, but I will maintain my own ways before Him" (Job 13:15). No matter how many years you have waited refuse to give up now! Your sun will shine again. Why die in the clouds when the rainbow is around the corner? Abraham Lincoln said, "it is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims connections to the great God who mad him." Boldly declare several times now: "Devil, you are a liar! As 2017 ends, my life cannot be wasted! My God is the Almighty! I shall not cry, but trust!" Amen!
PRAYER POINT: Take a worship song in your native dialect.
Open and declare Jeremiah 32:27 several times, then pray as you are led today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
TOPIC: LIFE'S MYSTERIES AND QUESTIONS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 3: 10-11;
PSALM 37: 30-40
Rev. (PAPA) Ayo Oritseja of the Word of Life Bible Church Warri, Nigeria and who was the former president of the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, CAN, had a bitter experience many years ago in 1995. He was travelling from Warri, the oil city, to Benin City, a nearby State capital for a programme in which he was to minister. He took along some of his key members, including women. Along the way, just before Benin City, there was a fatal motor accident and he lost two of them, one a happily married woman/mother. The other, a man left behind his wife and children. Now consider the fact that they were going on a mission for the Kingdom and that they were obediently following their pastor. There are questions in this life that may have no answers till we get to the other side of eternity. The natural questions however, are: Why did God allow it? Why didn't God show it to the man of God? What happens to the husband and wife with children left behind? What will the world say about the man of God, etc? Of course, as expected, different stories sprang up from that accident, but God saw that church through that crisis. I remember now that it was Helen Keller, an American poet, political activist and lecturer born on June 27th 1880 who said, "Everything has its wonders- even darkness and silence. I learnt that whatever state I may be therein, to be content." Wow! Don't forget that she was deaf and blind. She was born with the ability to see and hear. At 19 months old, she contracted an unknown illness described by doctors as "an acute congestion of the stomach and the brain", which might have been scarlet fever or meningitis. The illness left her both deaf and blind. Yet she became an outstanding soul in her generation till she died on June 1st 1968. What are you passing through? As 2017 ends, what is it that you have prayed about but are still confused? Jeremiah 31:17 declares: "... there is hope in thine end." It shall be said concerning you: "Sweet are the uses of adversity." As 2018 roars near, see a bright and better tomorrow! Never look back! Keep moving! Keep your eyes on the road! Use your "side mirror" only to avoid trouble! Hold on! Hold out! Look up! Your end will be great!
1. Proclaim Psalm 37:37 many times today. My End shall be great peace and honor! Not shame in Jesus name.
2. As the mountains rise above the plains, so will I rise and shine above any of life's trials (Pray it very well).
3. Pray about today and any matter affecting your peace, then give thanks and wait for His season! BIND self-pity/ DEPRESSION now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2017
TOPIC: THE COCA-COLA FORMULA!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 13: 1-13
Coca-Cola has a secret formula for their drink. There is a vault (a safe) where the legendary secret formula for Coca-Cola is secured in Atlanta Georgia, USA. Regarded as the most closely guarded and best-kept secret, the secret formula for Coca-Cola has been closely guarded for over 125 years without leaks! Shocking! Coca-Cola inventor, John Pemberton, is known to have shared his original formula with at least four people before his death in 1888. In 1891, Asia Candler purchased the rights to the formula from Mr. Pemberton's estate, founded the Coca-Cola Company, and instituted the present secrecy that has since enveloped the formula. He also made significant changes to the ingredients list, which by most accounts improved the flavour, and also entitled him to claim that: Anyone in possession of Pemberton's original formula no longer knew the "real" formula! Again, in 1919, Ernest Woodruff led a group of investors into purchasing the company from Candler and his family. As collateral for the acquisition loan, Woodruff placed the only written copy of the secret formula in a safe at the lending bank, Guaranty Bank in New York. In 1925, when the loan was repaid, Woodruff relocated the written formula to the Trust Company Bank (now Sun Trust Bank) in Atlanta. On December 8, 2011, the company placed it in a secured safe on the grounds of the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, where it remains on public "display." According to the company, only two employees know the complete formula at any given time and they are not permitted to travel together. When one dies, the other must choose a successor within the company and impart the secret to that person. The identity of the two employees in possession of the secret is itself a secret. Amazing! Just like the Coca-Cola that has such a fantastic secret formula, you must have a "secret" personal formula for the 'drug called 'happiness' which you will need to PARALYZE DISCOURAGEMENT as 2017 ends and as you prepare for another 21 -day fast in January 2018. I personally have 3 secrets:
1. MORE AND MORE OF HIM -John 3:30
2. MORE AND MORE OF LESS AND LESS!
3. MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF! Never compare yourself to others!
Oh, number two formula has helped me daily to walk in inner peace: MORE AND MORE AND LESS AND LESS! That means I do more and more of having fewer desires for material or physical things. I also TRUST people less and less so that when they fail and betray me, I do not get shocked anymore! Indeed, when you wake up to see life as VANITY daily, then your desires will be lesser (fewer) and lesser (fewer)! It provokes CONTENTMENT AND KILLS GREED as a secret formula for happiness! What is your secret? Pray now! GO TO CHURCH TODAY!

PRAYER POINT: Pray about today's word as led now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Is Jesus God? / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 279
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.