Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80552 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On May 28, 2018
TOPIC: IF LIFE WAS AN iPHONE! GIVE IT AWAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: THESSALONIANS 3:7-13; EPHESIANS 4:2
A .W. Vanderbergh wrote, “To love the whole world for me is no chore, my only real problem is my neigbour next door”. Most business would benefit greatly if bosses truly loved their employees and the workers knew it.
Most marriages would be happier, if spouses heard and saw constant reminders and they were loved by their mates. Most families would have been happier, if many parents consistently and lovingly affirmed their children. Tim Sanders wrote the book, “LOVE IS THE THE KILLER APP: HOW TO WIN BUSINESS AND INFLUENCE FRIENDS.” The book summary is that LOVE is the crucial element in the search for personal and professional success.
He goes on to say that if life was an iPhone, love would be the first app you should download. Hear Mother Teresa also- ” The hunger for love is much more difficult than the hunger for bread.” the greatest leaders are loving leaders; their followers, friends and employees know they have their best interest at heart!

Stop and think about this: Would you say the people who made the greatest and most loving impact on you were the ones you felt genuinely loved and cared about you? Of cos you would! A song writer once wrote, “love wasn’t put in your heart to stay: love isn’t love till you give away.’ You can’t love less because you carry the life of Jesus Christ, our Prefect Example in you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed assurance…
1. Pray and thank God about today's word as you are led.
2. Love of God, be expressed through me fully.
3. Lord, may I be a river of Love that will always flow to the church of God and everyone around me.
4. I cancel very agenda not of God against my life and destiny!
5. I use the weapon of the blood of Jesus as a covering over all my affairs, and call forth my testimonies this season in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On May 29, 2018
TOPIC: THE HAND AND HEART CONNECTION!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 CORINTHIANS 13:1-3; 2 COR 9: 5-10
Welcome to today’s devotional with the Holy Spirit, the giver of all good gifts.Note from today’s first scripture that a gift that is not filled with and wrapped with love is not a gift at all. IT’S NOT YOUR GIFT THAT COUNTS (THAT IS, THE PHYSICAL THING, OR THE PHYSICAL ACT OF SERVICE), RATHER IT IS THE LOVE THAT THE RECEIVER FEELS THAT MATTERS! It is the attitude that backs your giving that counts! No wonder the Bible says, “GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER” (Vs 7 of the second scripture). Oh NOTE THIS:
A HAND THAT GIVES MUST BE SUPPORTED WITH A HEART THAT GIVES. I call it the “HAND-HEART CONNECTION!”
If your hands give, but your heart withholds, you are not giving with a heart of love and the result will be ZERO! “God loves a CHEERFUL GIVER” means that He looks at the ATTITUDE OF YOUR HEART EACH TIME YOU GIVE ANYTHING! This is one reason why GIVERS LACK! If your heart gives, your will definitely give.
Don’t give out of compulsion! Never let anyone/pastor pressure you into giving! Give out of a willing, cheerful heart! DON’T THINK THAT “HOW MUCH CAN I KEEP?” RATHER, THINK “HOW MUCH CAN I GIVE?” A HEART THAT FOCUSES ON “HOW MUCH CAN I KEEP?” IS A HEART THAT IS GIVING SPARINGLY AND RELUCTANTLY! Such a heart can never give a gift of love.

Make a change in this 2nd quarter of 2018! Let’s close with words of Mother Theresa, “A life not lived for others is not a life.” And always remember: A HAND THAT GIVES MUST BE SUPPORTED WITH A HEART THAT GIVES! Your giving ATTITUDE (heart) determines your HARVEST ALTITUDE! Love others! Be cheerful! when giving! Give as led! Never give in anger!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Holy Spirit of God, You are the lord of harvest! Cause the harvest on my past and future seeds to come speedily to me this year in Jesus name. I shall not sow in vain! I am a giver and a harvester!

3. My HEART and HAND connection will be right from today! I shall not give to please others! I shall not give for the praise of men! My MOTIVES will be LOVE for God and man! I shall give from my little time and resources! So help me God!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:31am On May 30, 2018
TOPIC: FEED YOUR FOCUS
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 14: 27-42
Hillary Duff was right when she said ‘’it’s hard to stay true to yourself and what you want in life when there are so many distractions and so much craziness going on around you.’’ That is why many people find it easy to bend and twist and give up on their journeys and destinies.
I decree over you now; every arrow of distraction from the pit of hell designed to change the course of your journey to glory and decoration in 2018, will be destroyed by FIRE in Jesus name! Distraction stopped the ten spices from seeing the good things that God had for them and their nation (Num14; 1-10)! They saw the fruitfulness of the land; they saw that the land was flowing with milk and honey. But those things were not important.
Hear Henry Ford, ‘‘Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”Yes, this is the second quarter of the year, and it will shock you to know that thousands who began the year with HOLY FIRE are ALREADY in the ASHES OF DESPAIR-BURNT OUT! Ooh, please refuse to be derailed by obstacles! But the truth is that if you have not been seeing obstacles and distractions, you are on the wrong path.
This is because Satan will confront whatever God has started in you! EVEN THE lord Jesus was NEARLY DISTRACTED just before the cross (today’s scripture)! In Vs 34 He said: ‘‘my soul is exceeding sorrowful…………’’ That was ACUTE DEPRESSION –exceeding sorrowful! Resist depression and discouragement! BE FOCUSED! Don’t let any demonic distraction substitute your 2018 glorious destiny for something else! FEED YOUR FOCUS! STARVE YOUR DISTRACTIONS!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: —>It is well with my soul…
1. Pray now as you are led by the spirit on today’s word.
2. I shall feed my FOCUS and starve my distractions! I SHALL DISTRACT MY DISTRACTIONS in Jesus name.
3. All you stumbling blocks of distraction on my path to greatness, you will be my stepping stones to glory this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. THE PEOPLE OF Israel were distracted because of the ten spices. Every demonic spy that has been assigned to steal, corrupt or paralyze my dream, GO DUMB now in Jesus name.
5. Pray seriously about today and cancel every evil device of the enemy to make you end your journey in the wilderness of life. I Shall Not End My Journey In The Wilderness; I Am Moving Into My Land Of Promise in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by alakara(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
Kudos to u on this.
More anointing.
pls,always post this as early as 6:30am.
God bless you.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On May 31, 2018
TOPIC: HE LOOKED AGAIN! REJECT DISTRACTIONS!
Basic Scriptures: Philippians 3: 12-14, 1 Timothy 1: 5-7
A man was driving on a busy road some time ago when he noticed a lady walking by the roadside dressed provocatively. He looked. And then he looked again! He became distracted and suddenly, he hit the vehicle in front of him. It cost him his time and his money, and he lost some respect from his newly employed staff.
What was his problem? DISTRACTION! Distraction is the thing that prevents someone from concentrating on something else! See Verse 6 of today’s 2nd scripture (KJV): “From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling.” Yes, sometimes the greatest key against distraction is to use distraction against distraction, but a man/woman who SWERVES from the truth of God’s Word concerning him/her will have a final destination called shame!
No wonder billionaire entrepreneur, Naveen Jain, said, “Great entrepreneurs focus intensely on an opportunity where others see nothing. This focus and intensity help to eliminate wasted effort and distractions. Most companies die from indigestion rather than starvation i.e., companies suffer from doing too many things at the same time rather than doing too few things very well.” Did you get that?

The key to progress is focus! The key to fulfilling destiny is focus! No wonder Paul declared: “… this one thing I do” (Philippians 3: 13). What is that “One thing” that God has called you to do? Focus on it and refuse to be distracted! Refuse to swerve to the right or to the left. Let the words of Paul be your guiding principle in this second quarter of the year! Click to read Daily Manna Testimonies
Hear the words of Kris Humphries: “I’m someone who always comes to the court no matter what’s going on in my life. It’s all about basketball and my team mates and my team. I don’t let any distraction in, and I bring my best every night, regardless of what’s going on or what people are talking about.”
Wow! Dear pastor or believer, ignore those criticisms/ attacks and move on! You don’t fight every battle! Replying some enemies is even a distraction! Learn and stay focused! Amen!
Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, “I Will Not Weep/ Mourn” and “My Womb Must Open By Fire” From any bookshop worldwide.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet…
1. Pray generally right now as led on today’s devotional.
2. Thank God for the end of May and pray about June now!
3. Spirit of the living God, teach me and help me focus on the important things concerning my calling/ destiny. I shall not be paralyzed by “spiritual indigestion” in Jesus name.

4. I will not swerve from GRACE. I will not swerve from grace to disgrace! I hold on to my God! I shall not quit in Jesus name. (Pray well).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On May 31, 2018
Noted @alakara. Thank you
Re: Our Daily Manna by alakara(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2018
Diamond6real:
Noted @alakara. Thank you
Thanks
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2018
TOPIC: TOPIC: 360 YEARS AGO: THIS STORM IS PASSING OVER!
Basic Scripture: Genesis 8: 1-16
An intense and powerful BUT BRIEF storm swept across north-west Europe one summer evening, almost 360 years ago. It left a social and architectural imprint on the city of Utrecht (in Holland) that is felt to this day. Van Der Schrier and his colleague, Rob Groenland, in a 1674 research detailed in the journal ‘Natural Hazards and earth system Science’, revealed that the storm was cause by a wing current called, “BOW ECHO.”
“BOW ECHOES” are broad, arc- shaped weather fronts which can be tens to hundreds of kilometers long. The pass over an area in a matter of a few hours at most and they are associated with strong and localized gust of mind, called straight-line winds. Oh! Apologies for taking you into a Geography/Weather university class! But one notable point was the storm was very short-lived!
It looks barely 15 minutes! Wow! Yes 15 minutes! Yes, those 15 minutes left the nation with several years of devastation. What if the storm had lasted for longer for hours, days or weeks? The entire Netherland may have been wiped out of planet earth! Never forget also that GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ANY STORM TO IN YOUR LIFE LONGER THAN YOUR FAITH CAN CARRY!
- HE LOOKED AGAIN! REJECT DISTRACTIONS!
God will NEVER allow the storm that will consume you to locate your address! Hear Iyanla Vanzant: “No storm can last forever. It will never rain 360 days consecutively. Keep in mind that trouble comes to pass, not to stay. Don’t worry! No storm, not even the one in your life can last forever.” Yes sir! The Holy Ghost is reminding you that ever allowed financial, career, business and marital storm, etc, is time-bound and has an expiry date!

Today’s scripture Vs. 13 states: “AND IT CAME TO PASS…” Wow! Glory be to God! I feel like dancing on this desk right now! It did not say, “IT CAME TO STAY”, BUT “IT CAME TO PASS!” That means that current storm battling with you right now has COME TO PASS! NOT TO STAY! That means that current pain, disappointment has COME to PASS! NOT to STAY! That health or financial battle, etc, has COME to PASS!
Pray the PRAYERS TO BEGIN EACH MONTH OF THE YEAR!
No matter how 2018 has been and no matter the current waves, storms, bends and arrows of troubles confronting your life, family and ministry, THE SHALL SURELY PASS AWAY! 1 Peter 5: 10 puts it in another way: “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, established, strengthened, settle you.”

Not again the words: “after that ye have SUFFERED A WHILE.” NOT FOREVER, but a while. Yes, sometimes the “A WHILE” can seem like ETERNITY, but just determine to hold on! The flood/storm of Noah didn’t last forever! Oh you storm! You are not forever! I refuse to bow to you! Your EXPIRY DATE is near! You must PASS AWAY BY FIRE in Jesus name.” Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: It is well with my soul…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led!
2. O you storm in my life this year, you must pass over (mention it and pray seriously) now.
3. Lord, I recover now from the effects of past/ present storms in Jesus name. Pray about this new month now!
4. SPEAK TO EVERY STORM NOW: Repeat the above prophetic declaration in today’s devotional write-up!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2018
TOPIC: THE RYAN AIR PASSENGER: I REJECT EMERGENCY MISTAKES/EXIT! -1
A Ryan Air passenger, fed up with waiting to leave a plane in Spain, got into trouble after leaking the emergency exit and waiting on the wing. His flight from London had been delayed by one hour on departure and passengers were reportedly kept on board for 30 minutes at Malaga.
The man, reportedly a Polish national in his 50s, sat on the wing of the plane for some time before he was persuaded back inside. The unusual accident happened on flight FR8164 from Stansted to Malaga on New Year’s Day-1st January, 2018. One passenger on board said: “it was “Surreal” (something strange, bizarre or weird) when the man activated the emergency exit, announcing: ‘I’m going via wing.” But another passenger said the man had been suffering from asthma and was struggling to breathe!
However, a spokesman for Ryan Air called the event “an airport security breach!” and the man was arrested by the Spanish police. Oh, what a story! But the Holy Ghost wants you to understand that as 2018 progress, you must avoid Emergency Decisions which can Provoke Emergency Mistakes Due To the Emergency Mistakes of Others.! Do you know the error of others can push you into making wrong and uncalculated decisions which could lead to shame?
Ah! There are 15 married couples using today’s devotional and they are planning to get divorced! The Lord is saying to you now: “SLOW DOWN! WAIT! SEE MY SERVANT FIRST!” Oh, thank you Jesus! Hear John Quincy Adams: “difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.” Indeed, the passenger was pushed to the wall by the delay of the plane because he was asthmatic and needed emergency fresh air in order to survive!
I am not a pilot, but the rules under which you can open EMERGENCY DOOR of a plane was probably breached! So the mistake of the airline led to his mistake and his arrest! OH, WATCH IT! THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS CAN LEAD TO YOUR DISGRACE!
The Lord is warning 77, 205 ODM users today! David was provoked to number Israel and thousands died! Saul was provoked to do the wrong thing by PRESSURE FROM THE PEOPLE (see 1 Sam 13: 11). That was the door to his SHAME! I decree: Any plan to make a fatal decision and mistake this year through the errors of others, scatter now by fire and thunder in Jesus name! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Blessed assurance…
1. Thank God generally and pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Repent from ways in which you have been impatient with people and in life.
3. Lord, this year, I will not suffer from the mistakes of others in Jesus name.
4. Spirit of impatience, loose me now and go in Jesus name.
5. Every emergency exit (shortcut) planted to derail me, SCATTER now in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2018
TOPIC: THE RYAN AIR PASSENGER: I REJECT EMERGENCY MISTAKES/EXITS! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 16: 1-15; LUKE 4:5-7
Recollect yesterday’s devotional! Indeed, it was the one-hour delay, failure or inability of Ryan Air flight take-off that lured this passenger into making an emergency mistake. Their error became his waterloo! If the plane had flown on schedule, that wouldn’t have happened!
Note the passengers of the plane were kept on board –inside the plane with doors and windows shut and consequently without air conditioning for 30 minutes. This asthma passenger who was gasping for air had to hit the emergency exit and headed for the wing of the plane for fresh air but by doing that, he breached the airport’s safety and security regulations and was eventually arrested. But it wasn’t his fault; he needed to breathe and not die.
Watch this: it was the delay in the flight that caused his arrest. I prophesy: Any delay in your 2018 DECORATION FLIGHT, expires now by fire! Yes, whatever that was programmed to delay or is delaying your CHANGE OF GARMENT CEREMONY this year, I command it to catch fire on Jesus name. Hear this: the man said, “I’m going via the wing (the wing of the plane) and he was arrested.
But I am lead to announce to 21,611 users of today’s devotional that this year, you shall ride on the wings of the Holy Ghost to your DECORATION PARTY and no force or power can arrest or stop you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Also note that impatience is a robber of your future glory. Jesus rejected EMERGENCY EXIT despite the heat, shame and pain of the cross.
Satan, DURING THE WILDERNESS TEMPTATION, would have given HIM all the glory of his world without AGONY of suffering on the cross –Luke 4. Rather, He endured the cross and despised every shame for His future glory. Note that Abraham’s EMERGENCY EXIT LED TO ISHMAEL whose descendants are a pain to the world today –Gen 16:2! Avoid any emergency marriage, healing, wealth, fame, miracle, etc.
They lead to the bus-stop called, “HAD-I-KNOWN!” Hear Catherine Pulsifer: “Always show patience, don’t turn away, it will make life worthwhile tomorrow and today.” No matter the heat of that marriage, job, carrier, business, the pain of that situation/circumstances and the shame of your past disappointments and failure, do not use the EMERGENCY EXIT! Such emergency exits are highways to EMERGENCY REGRETS! Learn!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…
1. Thank God generally and pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Repent from ways in which you have been impatient with people and in life.
3. I REJECT ISHMAEL IN MY LIFE! Spirit of impatience, loose me now and go in Jesus name.
4. Every emergency exit (shortcut) planted to derail me, scatter now in Jesus name.
5. Lord, this year, I will not suffer from the mistakes of others in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
TOPIC: GEORGE WEAH AGAIN: REHOBOTH AFTER RIGMAROLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 26: 15-22
That George Tawlon Manneh Weah, a retired professional footballer, who played as a striker was elected President of Liberia in December 2017 is no longer news. Widely regarded as one of the greatest African players of all time, in 1995 he was named FIFA world player of the year and won the Ballon d’or, becoming the first and till date, the only African player to win these awards.
In 1989, 1994, and 1995, he was named the African footballer of the year and in, 1996 he was named African player of the century in 2004, He was named by Pele in the FIFA 100 list of the world’s greatest players. Weah became involved in politics in Liberia following the retirement in football. He formed the congress for democratic change and ran unsuccessfully for president in the 2005 elections, losing to Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in the second round of voting.
In the 2011 election, he ran unsuccessfully as vice president alongside Winston Tubman. He became the elected president of Liberia in the 2017 elections, defeating the incumbent Vice President, Joseph Boakai. Wow! The world will sing your song this year! Just as George Weah was decorated with many awards and medals in the soccer realm and finally in politics, you shall you shall be decorated in your chosen career/calling this year in Jesus name!
Yes, by favour and mercy, your life, family and ministry shall break records! What has not been done by anyone shall come through you in Jesus name. You must hold on because: DECORATION IS THE REWARD OF PERSISTENCE! The Holy Ghost is saying to you today, that your 2018 dream is still possible and it will MANIFEST! That business is possible! That project, career, marriage, desire etc, that thing you want to become is still possible!
Hear Lance Armstrong: “Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.” Isaac was decorated because he refused to give up despite his many obstacles! He went through what is called, RIGMAROLE (a life of rigor; and irritating tedious or confusing task that looks absurd). The summary is A PAINFUL AND CONFUSING EXPERIENCE!
But after that RIGMAROLE, did he not get to his REHOBOTH AT LAST? REHOBOTH is the place of ENLARGEMENT AND FRUITFULNESS; EATING THE FRUIT OF LABOUR! AH! Just like Isaac, you will get there if you look up to the God that CANNOT lie! Step out in faith, boldness and courage like papa Isaac and George Weah!
Ah! I see the world waiting to cheer you to victory! For it is by tiny steps that we ascend the stars! You are moving from RIGMAROLE to REHOBOTH this year! Hold on and hold out! Pray this: SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR DISGRACE & DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YEAR (2018 ) – “Where the word of a king is, there is power”
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: when the morning comes…
1. Pray about today’s world generally as led!
2. Lord, I refuse to give up; the world must celebrate me this year.
3. I am moving from RIGMAROLE to my REHOBOTH! O God, make me a record breaker this year in my chosen career in Jesus name.
I must get my land of REHOBOTH (pray in tongues and pray seriously now).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2018
TOPIC: PAIN IS PROGRESS WHEN PAIRED WITH PURPOSE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 12: 1-5
Welcome to today’s devotional! A man who wanted to commit suicide years ago wrote the following: “The philosopher, Albert Camus, believed there was only one truly philosophical question: Whether or not a person should take his or her own life. I was 16 years old when I first tried to kill myself.
In retrospect, it was probably more of a cry for help than anything else. I had been suffering from depression for several years. A few months prior, I had driven my car off the road with the intent of continuing to drive off a cliff when, at the last moment, I pulled back onto the road, headed home and proceeded to tell my mother that I needed to see a counselor right away.
Up until this point, I had mostly been able to keep my dejected spirit hidden from those around me, pretending the cuts on my arms stemmed from playing football in the yard and falling into a thorny bush. If you’re many things; introspective, worried, hopeful, hopeless, intelligent, at times happy, and others, excruciatingly sad. Every one of us needs something we can lean on when our legs can’t seem to hold us up. Whether its friends, family, a pet, passion project, or partner, don’t be afraid to call upon it when life overwhelms you.
“Pain is progress when paired with purpose.’’ Oh, don’t forget this: He allows the pain is progress when paired with a purpose! And that’s how God deals with us: He allows the pain we can bear! That was why He gave SATAN a BOUNDARY and He drew A LINE SATAN COULD NOT CROSS concerning the temptations of job. Job 2:6 says: “And the LORD said unto Satan, “Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.’’ There is a BUT to every temptation.
That BUT is the LINE Satan is not allowed to cross! That BUT is the line after which the trail will begin to DESTROY you and God will NOT allow that! So, pain is always paired with a purpose as far as God is concerned! That is why ALL THINGS work together for your good at last! Reject DEPRESSION! The only cure for depression and thoughts of suicide is the word of God and seeking for support/help from your pastor, friends, family or partner! Don’t be ashamed to call for help when life overwhelms you!
We all pass through that ‘’OVERWHELMING PHASE’’ from time to time! And that is why I am available at the Manna Mountain Ogudu or Lekki for ‘’ONE- ON-ONE’’ sessions every Sunday! Even pastors are coming and God is helping each soul! I am only free on Sundays! I use all weekend to write. Oh! Always remember that there is no pleasure without pressure, no trumpet without tears, no victory without conquest and no prize without a price.
Pain is progress when paired with a purpose you see that battle, failure, disappointment etc. As a divine messenger with a purpose in your life this year. Philippians-7 Says; Be careful (anxious) for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplications, with thanks giving, let your request be made known unto God……; 1 peter 5:7 says; casting all your care upon him because he cares for you. “Our supreme example, Jesus Christ paired his pain
with his purpose which resulted in his progress.
Daily Manna Everyday Deliverance And Breakthrough Prayer Points
His decoration as the Lord of Lords! Be like him! Pair that pain with a purpose and hold unto HE that calls the things that be not as though they are! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS; Take song 3: It is well with my soul…..
1. Pray for all ODM users bound by the spirit of depression/ suicide worldwide now.
2. Pray about today and about other issues affecting your peace now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2018
TOPIC: ARISTOTLE: SUCCESS WITHOUT A SUCCESSOR!
Basic Scripture: 2 Kings 5: 20-27
When Alexander died in 323 B.C., Aristotle wisely retreated to the pro-Macedonian base of Chalcis. He was reportedly trying to save the Athenians from sinning twice against philosophy (the first sin being the execution of Socrates. He died there in 322 of a disease of the digestive organs. Following Socrates and Plato, Aristotle had a great wealth of knowledge and wisdom to build upon, but he left no successor who could surpass him.
His work changed the direction of the western learning/education and continues to play a real part in modern studies. His work in the sciences became obsolete, particularly in modern philosophy because he had no successor! But his contribution to Biology would remain unsurpassed for centuries. However, his contribution to Humanities and Social Sciences continues to provide basis for debate and a guide to academic learning.
Moreover, he essentially created the field of LOGIC and discovered SYLLOGISM is a LOGICAL ARGUMENT INVOLVING THREE PROPOSITIONS: 1. A formal deductive argument made up of major premise. 2. A minor premise, and 3. A conclusion. An example is, “All birds have feathers, penguins are birds, therefore, penguins have feathers.” So as great as Socrates was, he had no successor!
And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s Word is that you must remember that NOBODY LIVES FOREVER! You must reach a place where you become a mentor to others by your lifestyle! Success is adding value to others. The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership! A great leader understands that success without a successor is failure.
But I know that sometimes, successors are difficult to find or mentor. An example is Gehazi and Elisha! Elijah and Elisha his successor and mentee, but Elisha had no successor! His successor –to-be (GEHAZI) was a GREEDY MAN, LIAR, AND A THIEF, so instead of catching a double portion of anointing, he got a double portion of the Annoyance of his master! Instead of blessings, he got the curse of LEPROSY! What he left behind for his generation (His LEGACY) was LEPROSY!
Oh God! Even in my African arena, great political leaders find it difficult to have sincere successors because of corruption and betrayal! Use today’s devotional to ask God for sincere God-sent-successors! Always pray that long after you have departed this planet, YOUR LEGACY will glow brighter and brighter! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word generally as led.
2. My LEGACY will not die with me or forgotten on this planet earth in Jesus name.
3. Lord, send me men and women who are sincere and can run with the vision you have given me in Jesus name.
4. Lord, expose every GEHAZI in my life, family and ministry!
5. Every garment that is attracting evil or wicked people to my life, family and ministry, catch fire and burn in Jesus name.
6. MY CHILDREN WILL BE UNITED AND OBEDIENT! Every garment that can cause or is causing rebellion or confusion in my family, catch fire and burn in Jesus name.
7. Pray seriously about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2018
TOPIC: THE POWER OF HABITS!
Basic Scriptures: Genesis 34: 1-10; Genesis 34: 20-31
There was a man who lived in pretoria, capital of South Africa for 12 years. Everyday he took the same route home from work. Then he moved to another suburb across town. One day after work, he set out for home. Only when he found himself in his old neighborhood, did he realized he has missed his way. He had driven through serious traffic and yet landed on his old neighborhood!
By the power and forces of habits, he has gone to his former home. Funny but painful! No wonder the force of habits is called “The second nature,” an influence that affects our lives in powerful ways. As you encounter God through this page today, realize that habits could be liken to fire. A fire can be a source of light in the dark or can be use to heat up our food, but it can also be a serious enemy that destroys lives and properties.
Habits properly handed, can be of great benefit but they can also pull down a spiritual or an economic giant. Daniel formed the habit of praying three times a day and not even in the demonic decree could stop him (Dan. 6: 10,16,20). Job had a habit of living right – Job 1:1- “… that man was perfect upright …” This must have been a long, daily cultivated habit! Consider a bad habit in Genesis 34:1 “Dinah the daughter of Leah went out to see the daughter of the land.” Daughters of the bland where those who did not worship GOD (bad friends) and in the process, she was defiled by evil men.

Habits are destines! Hear John Dryden: “We first make out habits, and then our habits make us.” Then flow with Benjamin Franklin: “You net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from good ones.” Did you get that? Doing 21 or 100 days without dealing with the wrong secrets or public habits will lead you into a MINUS (subtraction/loss)! Reject it! Ah!
Wait a minute and peep with me into the glorious library of Saint Teresa of Avila: “Don’t let your sin turn into bad habits.” Timely and instructive! Oh! All your prayers must not end up in a MINUS, but a PLUS this year! Which had bad habits must you drop today or in this New Year 2018? Guard your good habit, lest an enemy defile your dreams and destiny like Dinah! Never forget Dinah! Pray now!
SECRETS OF LOCATING THE SOURCE OF YOU BATTLES!
The Lagos anointing Service For June is At The OGUDU MOUNTAIN (NOT LEKKI) ON SATURDAY JUNE 23RD. Theme: “LOCATING THE SOURCE OF YOUR BATTLE” Make that date free!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed assurance….
1. Lord, I surrender my entire life for Your cross-examination again today and daily in 2018.
2. Holy Ghost, uproot and bulldoze any habit that will lead me into a MINUS (REDUCTION) this year! (Repent from any habit e.g., not fasting, careless talk, anger, lies, alcoholism, and lots more).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
TOPIC: JOANNE ROWLING: I SHALL NOT BE AN ORPHAN
BASIC SCRIPTURE: RUTH 1: 1-14
Joanne Rowling was born on 31st July, 1965 in England as a child she loved writing she often fantasy story which she usually read to her sister. In 1982 she took the entrance exam for Oxford University but failed so she opted for a BA in French and classics at the University of Exeter. She graduated in 1986 and went to London to work as a researcher.
One day, in 1990, Rowling was traveling from Manchester to London where her train was delayed for 4 hours. Instead of complaining like most of us do when we are faced with situations we can’t control, she was calm. Then, like a flash an idea for a novel came to her, she had no pen to jot it down but that did not stop her from dreaming about it. Immediately she got home, she started to write.
In 1993 seven years after graduating from the university, she was as self as the biggest failure in life. She had a failed marriage and was jobless, with a young daughter to cater for. She also lost her loving mother and was living on government welfare package. She went into depression and contemplated suicide like I did just before I discovered this ODM vision. Then she decides that she had to make something meaningful out of her life for the sake of Jessica, her daughter.
She went back to build up on the ideal she had at the train station years earlier and came up with her first book. The book was rejected by 12 published houses but she kept on trying. FINALLY HER FIRST BOOK TITLED ‘HARRY POTIERAND THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE’ was published yes you guessed right. She had one of the bestselling book series in history one of her book sold 1 million copies on the first day release she is now one of the most influential people in the world.
This vision ODM does not believe in any story writing in harry potter because they bend toward the mysterious, the supernatural and witchcraft in many cases. So our idea is not on the witchcraft cases but on the talent issue. Despite the fact that she was criticized by some publishers and harassed by depression she refused to give up indeed there is no hopeless situation in life; a single ideal can change your life. Oh!
That was exactly the story of Ruth, the grandmother of Jesus Christ, compared to her friend orphan who gave up. Refuse to be an orphan be the next Ruth; stubborn and defiant towards battles, failure, depression, self pity etc. hold on this is your year.
PRAYER POINTS : Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led
2. I scatter every arrow of discouragement. Return back to sender in Jesus name.
3. Lord God, restore all my wasted years in Jesus name
4. Holy Ghost show up mightily for my decoration.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2018
TOPIC: RICHARD BRANSON: MY PROMISED LAND IS NOT DEBATABLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 14: 6-15
As a child, this person suffered from Dyslexia (reading disorder), due to which he had to drop out of school at 16 upon which his headmaster said: “I predict you will either go to prison or become millionaire.”
So he started his own magazine which targeted student as he never liked the way student were being taught at school. Unfortunately the magazine didn’t run as he had hoped and he seemed doomed for failure, so, he started a record mail oared business and named it virgin records, and soon, it became the world largest independent record label.
It was only after he missed his flight, that he came up with the biggest challenges of his life –virgin Atlantic airline although his colleagues thought it was crack to compete against British airway he beat them in their own game by making his airline affordable and responsive toward customers. Today, record Branson controls more than 400 companies and has a net worth of 5.2 billion.
To most people missing their flight would lead to self-blame depression, confusion, complaining, murmuring, etc, but the Holy Ghost wants you to known that every allowed disappointment along your pathway will lead you to your glory land.
No wonder Jell Osteen said: “You must make a decision that u are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed am, I am not going to let this get the best of me. I am moving on with my life.”
Be like Caleb in today's scripture who, in the midst of disappointment by his other colleagues, went to spy the land . he is pressed on to posses the land of giant (the Anakin) Richard’s story and Caleb’s story teaches us to “never be depressed, discouraged, or derailed by our failure, disappointments or delays.” Learn from them and start again! I see god decorating you mightily! keep believing this is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Holy Ghost, pour upon me the spirit of Caleb; give me the heart that never gives up, in order to press on to my Promised Land.
3. Every Anakin (giant and battle) must bow to my destiny this year in Jesus name.
4. Oh you enemy of my destiny hear the Word of the Lord: My Promise Land is not debatable this year. I cannot be defeated by discouragement or disappointment I shall posses any possessions in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2018
TOPIC: TESTED FOR A PURPOSE
Basic Scripture Exodus 2; 11-25
It was eighty years after Moses left Egypt that he finally knew why God had allowed him to be humiliated. He understood why the lord had permitted the Jew to go through many years of bondage and oppression and then another 40 years of wilderness wandering.
Moses told the Jews just before they crossed the river Jordan into the Promised Land that the good purpose was to humble them and strengthen them. There is a common saying that “NICE GUY FINISH LAST.” Recently at an inter- school sporting event, a faithful Christian brother complained bitterly after his team lost a game to a rival team that was determine on breaking all the rules. He asked ‘why didn’t God honor us by giving us the win?’ Likewise, we often question God!
Note that God uses life’s setbacks to help us move ahead in life and ministry! Do you know that Moses could have wondered why God allowed pharaoh to prevail temporarily when he was actually working for God that he kill the Egyptian man/ no matter what u go thought know that God places emphasis on our long-term moral and spiritual development than on our shout term happiness so, never complain!
It was Abraham Lincoln who said, “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” Don’t wish to run away keep standing and keep trusting GOD, GOD has a purpose for you! A Chinese proverb says, “You cannot carve a rotten wood” so God’s propose is always timely and for your beautiful end purpose!
Jesus said in John 9: 3; ‘that the purpose for which a man was permitted by God to be born blind was not because of sin, he said it was allowed, that the works of GOD should make manifest in Him.’
He was tested for a purpose! Whatever you are allowed to go through this year has a purpose wait! Soon, you know why!
PR AYER POINTS: Take song 5: → When the morning comes…
1. Worship the Lord again and thank him for his plans and purpose concerning you.
2. Preserve me o lord and deliver me from evil, for in thee do I put my trust.
3. Let all trials not permitted by God dry up concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name (pray it with all seriousness).
4. You mind-controlling spirit of discouraging, confusion, frustrating and insanity, loose your hold in my life and ministry and go in Jesus name.
5 .Pray the morning, and evening devotional prayers today and any other issues as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2018
TOPIC: FEAR: WORSE THAN AID!
Basic Scripture Job 3; 11-26
Don’t talk of power and live in fear in this year 2018. Read this: “Today I saw someone else afraid. For I know fear very well; he has been my constant companion. Fear is terrible than pain! It is good to know fear and go back and conquer it in a greater victory. For all mankind knows fear and live with it but few break out of its poison.
To conquer fear is to step into sunlight from the shadow. It is to have the freedom of the skies. After living in a cage it is to look at life in the face, the past, the present and the future. And to know they are but servants not domineering master, enslaving, crippling, stunting every good potential.”
The above is an instrument of heaven in speaking to you today against fear of the unknown, the unexpected or the future especially as the year runs on with certain unfulfilled expectation of yesteryears. Fear provoked harm for prophet Job. It is still crippling and blocking the potential of many. It is worse than any physical disease! Rebuke fear out year to your thoughts daily this year! Stop imagining death, accident bad news A BAD FUTURE, disagree demotion, etc.

Use GODS word to conquer fear! Isaiah 43: 1 says: “But now this is what the LORD says – He who created you, Jacob, He who formed you, Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.”

See also psalm 23; 4- Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil for you are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Oh, I love psalms 34: 4- “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all fear.” That will be your testimony! Let just see Psalm 27: 1- “The LORD is my light and salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of who shall I be afraid?” Nobody and nothing to fear!
Rebuke thoughts of fear and replace them immediately with words of faith like the one above, which you must openly declare. Use the Prophetic Declarations and the Gems For Success page of the devotional often get this devotional often! Get this very fast: Fear IS A SPIRIT! What you fear the most will happen to you the most! Be strong! Rebel against fear! You will end well!
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: Blessed Assurance…
1. In this year 2018, I stand totally against fear and negative thoughts in my life in Jesus name
2. Sprit of confusion/fear, loose your hold over my life.
3. I receive endless protection and victory as this year ends in Jesus name. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) point as u are led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2018
WHEN GOD ASKS YOU QUESTIONS
Basic Scripture: Ezekiel 37: 1-14
When God asked questions he does not asks for himself because he already knew the answer he asks us question in other to teach and show us security out of every battle we encounters for example.
1 He asked Adam ‘where are thee’. Sometimes we don’t realize where we are in life and it takes the voice of God to remind us [Genesis 3; 9], where we are. That was the first question that GOD ever asked man. It shows that God is interested in where you begin and where you end. Ask yourself this year where am I and where we I end up, success or failure or heaven or hell!
2 He asked Moses what is that you have in your hands. Many time the very blessing you need is always in your hand or around you [exodus 4 2]. When you know the words, then you will know the how to get out of every battle. What you have many be it small but what you do with it is the difference maker. A little out in his hands becomes a multitude remember that Israel stated with just seven souls [Exodus 1; 5] it was the little ride on Moses’ hands that became the bomb that paralyses pharaoh forever.

Refuse to be discouraged. Look up to him with the little in your hands and your words will flourish to become your worldwide decoration.
3 He asked Ezekiel, can those bones live? Sometime you may think a situation in your life has died but GOD is reminding you that with him, nothing dies. All things are possible! What was dead can live again. What was lost like the axe head swim again this year. That issue and situation is not dead and it’s not over [Ezekiel 37vs 3] just hold on and hold out.
4 He asked Abraham, is there anything too hard for GOD? Think about that question as we go through life this year nothing is impossible with him [Genesis 18 14]. Impossible is not a fact it is an opinion. Impossible is temporary, impossible is nothing before GOD. When the devil throws the arrow of impossible, you throw the shield of I am impossible.
When life asks you questions, refuse to quit look up to your God he has the answer. This is your year. See the → GEMS FOR SUCCESS
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 4:→ Stand up for Jesus…
1. Thank GOD for today and pray as you are led.
2. I shall not fail the question that life throws at me.
3. My final destination will not be shame or hell fire.
4. I reject fear and worry because I know that every dry bone will live again and all things are possible. I shall testify in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2018
TOPIC: WHERE IS YOUR BET?
Basic Scripture Act 22; 21- 30
One of my most loved songs is the popular hymn titled; “my hope is built on nothing less”. This song was written by Edward Mote in 1834. The first stanza and chorus is as below:
My hope is built on nothing less;
Then Jesus blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame;
But wholly lean on Jesus name;
Chorus:
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
Indeed, in this year 2018, you not trust the sweetest frame
Every other flame or support will fail you, sink you and expire you imagine this;
About 2,200 years ago, Roman Empire was the strongest in the world. It was the America of that time and it was the sweetest and strongest frame [support] that every nation leaned on. The Roman emperors were treated like gods and their soldiers were highly regarded, envied, and feared.
Even Paul in today’s scripture, made his beings a Roman citizen a big deal during his persecution and trials. But at that same time, just about 2,200 years ago, a 30 years-old carpenter was born and he went about preaching and teaching about the kingdom of heaven alongside 12 incompetent, inexperienced, and unreliable disciples. Who would you have chosen as a frame to lean on?
Humanly speaking, I would have leaned on the Roman Empire but today that Empire has a long disappeared from the earth and that Carpenter and his 12 crew of inexperienced men have survived thousands of years and they are the only stars on earth today that CANNOT be dimmed! Funny enough, people name their children Jesus, John, James mark, etc; but call their dogs /pets “Nero,’’ ‘Caesar, etc; indeed the SWEETEST FRAME to trust this year is that CARPENTER (Jesus Christ)!
Trust His Blood, His Name and His UNFAILING WORD/PROMISES! No matter the battles you face, never give up look up! Look up to Him and you will never sink! He is the SWEETEST FRAME of all time! This is your year!
1. Thank GOD for today’s word and pray as you are lead.
2. Repent from trusting other sources [frames] in your past
3. My hope shall never be built on man this year.
4. My hope shall not be built on money this year.
5. My hope shall not be built on career this year.
6. O sweetest frame of Jesus, catapult me to my destiny land.
7. Pray about today generally as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2018
TOPIC: THE LAS VEGAS MASSACRE: VANITY IN ACTION
Basic Scripture: Luke 6; 41-49
The deadliest shooting in America history took place in his Las Vegas with at least 59 people dead in late 2017. The shocker of this deadly shooting was that it was carried out by a wealthy retired accountant who opened fire from a hotel room above a packed outdoor concert in Las Vegas, killing at least 59, wounding 527 more.
Gunman Stephen Craig Paddock, 64, an addicted gambler who enjoyed playing high- stakes poker, killing himself shortly before offices stormed his 32nd – floor room at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Authorities seized over 40 firearms that Paddock had in his hotel room or at his home in Mesquites, Nevada, where police also seized explosives and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
The police described Mr Paddock as a crazy lunatic full of hate. Amazing world indeed! Note that this man was wealthy! He was not a poor lunatic! What will drive a wealthy man to become full or hate for society? It shows that vanity is the last bus-stop of wealth! Hear Sir Richard Steele: “Vanity makes men ridiculous, pride odious and ambition terrible.” No wonder he wasted close to 60 souls in a few minutes!
Indeed, success, joy and fulfillment are not tired to money, education who you know, who you don’t know, power, social ranking, etc, but it is determined by discipline, connection to God and inner peace! Success is not the key to happiness! Happiness is the key to success! Success is not measured by how popular you are before men but how popular you are before the throne of grace.
Success is how much you care about others and not how famous you are! Success is love because GOD is love! Yes, success is not is not measured by how much you take but how much you give! Yes, success is not measured by just your testimony alone, but how people testified because of your life! Oh! Success is not just victory, but the amount of opposition you overcame before that victory! So the rich also cry when their hearts are not rooted in GOD!
That is the vanity cycle of man! Vanity blossoms but bears no fruit! Use today’s devotional to check the origin of the houses you are building (your life). Can it stand the wave/battle of life or is it on sinking sand –pursuit of fame glamour or wealth! pray now!
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 3: It is well with my soul…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Repent from spending more time than necessary in pursing career and business.
3. I refuse to build my house on sinking sand this year.
4. I refuse to be a victim of vanity I shall spend more time with God this year! I shall finish my bible this year I shall serve humanity this year so help me God
5. Pray in tongues now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Topic: CROSSING THE FALSE ACCUSATION BUS-STOP
Basic Scripture Genesis 39; 13 19
Every great man or woman, along your journey through planet earth, will be lied against, falsely accused or even blackmailed once or twice in your life. I Dr Chris have personally passed through this bus-stop twice so far in my lifetime and it was not funny because it creates deep anger in you because you know that this is the handy work of your enemies.

The lord Jesus himself was falsely accused and called several name! David was falsely accused! Joseph was falsely accused and jailed! Peter was falsely accused and jailed (act 12; 1-4) Paul was falsely accused and jailed (Col 4; 18 2 Tim2; 9)! So it is a bus –stop you must pass through at one time or the other if you must be great because your enemies envy you.
Toxic people will accuse you falsely but always remember that even salt looks like sugar untill it is tasted. So, be careful of what you say about others without facts! When you are falsely accused, look up to God because He will bring everything hidden to light! It is a matter of time! Your God will bring justice! He will shake the dust off your feet! No wonder Mathew 5:11 says, “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake.”
Like Joseph, sometimes you can suffer for sin you did not commit, but at such times, know that God is not sleeping on your case. Truth is that the evidence against Joseph was real (his dress was used) but the story was satanically false/fabricated! But the Holy Ghost is saying to you today, that in 2018, every manufactured evidence against you will turn against the manufacturer in Jesus name! Those falsifying stories against you shall dry up by fire this year! Their false stories shall turn against them!
In This New Year, any false stories against you shall become your rocket to greater heights in Jesus name! Refuse to live in bitterness! Leave the battle to God! This is your year.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Agents of FALSE ACCUSATIONS, what are you waiting for? Confess or run mad in Jesus name.
3. O God, I command any FALSE ACCUSATION meant to rubbish my name and bring shame to your kingdom to scatter in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2018
TOPIC: LEARN MORE! KNOW MORE TO WIN MORE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 1: 15-21
Knowledge is power! Power that you cannot tap into is useless! This means that if you have knowledge and you don’t apply it, you are as weak and helpless person in the world. It is knowledge which is applied that brings results!
If you want o see more results in your life, family and ministry, then you need to apply what you know more and more! Yes! I this second quarter of 2018, you need to learn more know more and apply more! No wonder Paul was always praying the prayer in today’s scripture. He prayed that the eyes of their understanding were enlightened so that they could know three important things! And the spirit of God is challenging you to pray these Holy-Ghost inspired prayers for yourself everyday!
First, he prayed that they would know the hope of God’s calling upon their lives! Know that serving this God called Jehovah will land you on HOPE ISLAND OF BLISS AT LAST! There is reward! Secondly! He prayed that they would know the riches of the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints! You are not a weak man/woman from a weak God! You are blessed and you are a child of the KING of kings who rules the universe! Aha!
You are a PRINCE/PRINCESS and you have an INHERITANCE! As He is so are you in the world! You are a JOINT HEIR with Christ! All that belongs to your God belongs to you! Wow! Worship him now! And thirdly, he prayed that they will know the exceeding greatness of the power of God that was working on their behalf as believers! Amazing! Your courage in battle is determined by how much of the exceeding greatness of the power of God you know!
THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND THEY SHALL DO EXPLOIT! People are destroyed not for lack of prayers, but for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). Oh, Isaiah 5:13 is a donought (powerful ring in a nuclear reactor): Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honorable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. God forbid!
More knowledge is the key to more result this year! Reject the GARMENT OF IGNORANCE! Pray these three prayers above for yourself, your family, helpers, your pastor and your church members! You can never end up in SHAME! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet…
In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
Ask for the grace to seek for more knowledge in what you do! Read more! Buy more CDs! Go back to school etc.
Pray the three prayers above seriously for yourself and others.
I DECREE: every demonic loophole that is been used to drain my VICTORY, be closed up and sealed by the blood of Jesus NOW!
Cancel a serious leg injury that may lead to amputation!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2018
TOPIC: JACK WHITTAKER: ‘”I WISH I NEVER WON THE LOTTERY”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 73; 1- 20
There is a sure way to increase and there is a fast way to increase. One of the fastest way to become a millionaire is to win the lottery but, a recent study showed that the chances of winning a lottery are in 304 billion. Also, another research showed that 70 of lottery winners become broke within a few years of winning the lottery.
One man jack Whittaker won a large sum of 315 million; but shortly after his win his daughter and her friend died due to drug overdose. Whittaker himself developed a drinking problem and become a regular visitor of strip clubs. He was hit by multiple lawsuits, and a large amount of money was stolen from his car. He lost even more money from his bank account to a scammer. Today he lives on social security payment and regrets ever buying the ticket in the first place!
Wealth gotten hastily vanishes! Yes, I hear the word; ‘vanity race’ again and again like the splashing spillover of a waterfall. As 2018 keeps on, resist the temptation to seek for answer outside GOD. A man who was jailed by a popular western country because of his pursuit of worldly fame/corruption later said ‘knowing that we are fulfilling GODS purpose is the only thing that gives rest to the restless human heart.
See what David said in vs. 3 of today's word; ‘for I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked’. Yes we all are in that position at one time or the other. But see the amazing peace he received in verses 16-18; ‘when I thought to know this, it was too painful for me until I went into sanctuary of God; then understood their end. Surely thou did see them in slippery places…’
Those who prosper outside God are in slippery places, that is why in this year of decoration, you must never envy the rich, the famous or those who seem to prosper ahead of you! I remember what Charles Stanley wrote; ‘If the church marries herself to the spirit of the times, she will find herself a window in the next generation’. A windowed church in the next generation! God forbid!
“Makes sure the thing you’re living for is worth dying for” (Charles Mayes). Remember the man who regretted buying the lottery and hold on to your God daily! Never miss your time with God! You will sing your song and dance your dance this year in Jesus name!
PAYER POINTS: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray generally as led on today’s word.
2. Father, I receive your blessing upon the work of my hands and I decree sure success and sure increase, in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to be distracted by the words of wickedness in this world.
4. Pray about today and about this quarter of 2018. Cancel bad news.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2018
TOPIC: PERU: THE DEVIL’S CURVE AGAIN! A CURVE IS NOT AN END!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 6:10-23;
PHILIPPIANS 3:12-14
In the last quarter of 2017, 48 people were said to have been killed after a bus plunged 10ft on to a beach from a cliff in Peru. The vehicle, which was travelling on a coastal highway about 25 miles north of the capital Lima, flew off the road after being hit by a tractor-trailer.
About 57 people were on board at the time of the crash, and colonel Dino Escudero of the police’s highway patrol division said rescuers were working to pull out survivors from the partially submerged wreckage, with the bodies of passengers scattered among the seaside rocks and that the death toll was likely to rise. The place where the bus flew from the road is known as the “DEVIL’S CURVE? Did you hear that? “DEVIL’S CURVE” THAT IS NOTORIOUS FOR SERIOUS, DEVASTATING ROAD ACCIDENTS!
Any road accident, shipwreck and air crash programmed against you and all yours this year at any satanic curve and T-junction is hereby canceled by fire in Jesus name. You must be alive to be DECORATED this year. But just as these people lost their lives when they got to that so called, “Devils Curve”, that is how millions have lost their lives, dreams, visions, ministries and destinies at certain curves along the journey of their lives.
And just as the vehicles flew off the road ‘Devils Curve’, that is how many have left the HIGHWAY OF HOLINESS, FOCUS, DIRECTION, DEDICATION, PURPOSE AND FAITH IN GOD and are pursuing after vanities. THEY MISS THE MARK AND MISS THEIR MAKING. That shall not be your end-story in Jesus name. As you journey through 2018 and life in general, you will come across curves on your way!
Curves/BENDS are distractions but sometimes they are necessary bus-stop which you must be willing to go through to get to your destination. Sickness is only a curve not an end! Betrayal, blackmail and conspiracy are only curves and not ends! That loss of job, marital delay, financial attack and disappointment, etc, despite your fasting, tithing and working for God, are only curves and bends in your journey to your promised land!
No matter how 2018 has been, always remember that A BEND/CURVE ON YOUR WAY IS NOT THE END OF YOUR WAY! Just keep your gaze and stay focused on God and His Word BY FORCE! Winning is as simple as knowing where to focus! Keep looking forward! When Daniel was thrown into the lions’ den, it was a BEND and not the END of his destiny. I SEE THE ANGELS PREPARING YOUR DECORATION PARTY. KEEP FOCUS ALIVE! Hold on and hold out!

1. Pray now concerning today’s word as led!
2. My father! My father!! Every satanic curve/BEND positioned to disrupt and intercept my destiny, scatter now in Jesus name.
3. You satanic curves meant to block my focus this year, scatter now in Jesus name.
4. Lord, this bend/curve in my life this year shall promote/decorate me at last in Jesus name (mention it now and pray seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2018
TOPIC: TURN THEIR TABLES, O LORD! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 11: 12-19; PSALM 149: 1-9
Verse 15 of today’s 1st scripture says:”And they came to Jerusalem; and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves.”Vs 16 declare: “And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
HE DISALLOWED ANY PROPERTY TRANSFER from one part of the temple to the other or from it! I decree: The powers planning to CARRYVIRTUE OR GLORY out of your life are HEREBY DISALLOWED in Jesus name! What is your own CANNOT be taken away! Whatever God has put in your temple (your life/ministry) cannot be TRANSFERRED or STOPPED! Your temple will remain PURE AND HOLY!
Every satanic POLLUTION and POLLUTANT will catch fire today and at the LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE of this weekend WHERE THE SOURCE OF YOUR BATTLE WILL BE EXPOSED TO YOU! Yes! The lord will do great things for you! I call it, “OPERATION TURNS THEIR TABLES /CHAIRS!”You must know that the TRADERS AND MONEY EXCHANGES in the temple had the SAME TYPE OF MONEY (currency)! They used the same national currency for their transactions!

What made one trader different from the other was THE TYPE OF TABLES THEY USED! What made one different from the other was HOW THEIR TABLES WERE DECORATED TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS! THE TYPE OF TABLES THEY USED DICTATED THEIR SUCCESS AND THEIR FAILURES! THEIR TABLES WERE THEIR CONFIDENCE! That was why Jesus TURNED THEIR TABLES DOWN after driving them away with a cord!
Oh, thank You Jesus! You are still working and TURNING TABLES TODAY! The confidence of your enemies will be SCATTERED today and this weekend! That is why I call this God, “Jehovah the TABLE SCATTERER!” He is “Jehovah the TABLE DESTROYER!” He is “Jehovah the TABLE DESTROYER!”Oh, the POWER SOURCE of your attackers will dry up today. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: stand up for Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. JEHOVAH THE TABLE TURNER; OVERTURE and OVERTURN the CONFIDENCE of my stubborn enemies today and this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days, NIGHT and DAY).
3. LORD, SCATTER the source of the power of my PURSUERS in Jesus name!
4. Jehovah the TABLE DESTROYER, arise and roar against the plans and purposes of every demonic agent in my life, family and ministry!
5. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2018
TOPIC: TURN THEIR TABLES, O LORD! – 2
Basic Scripture: John 2: 10 -17
When the Lord turned the table/chairs of the money changers and dove traders in the temple, it was a divine action! It is an action in which your God turns the confidence of your enemies to zero because the table were what separated the men from the boys in that business! The table was their success or failure key!

It is a divine action of your God in which he visits the origin of their boasting against you! It is a divine action of your God in which He rises in His fury and divine rod, against every demonic-robber operating in your temple – your life and ministry! Satanic robber and money changers- destiny traders and destiny exchangeris are those that come to try your destiny and manipulate it!
They are also called satanic bankers/bureau de change! What they come to do is to try to change what they did not create! They come to manipulate what they did not make! What an insult! They come to turn your hero level to zero level! They come to denounce you when God is announcing you! Ah! Wickedness! They come to afflict your body with sickness and diseases! Their purpose is to exchange your star and turn it into your scar! They are ministry exchangers!
They come to exchange your ministry and turn it into your misery (source of great unhappiness)! No! Ministry is not suppose to be a source of misery! An enemy has done it and they must be rooted out by force today and this weekend! Oh! Destiny traders and satanic bankers are powers that cause your great child to become your grinding (struggling) child! They turn men and women into once-upon-a-time people because they reverse all you have labored for and cause your past to be greater than your future!
Nonsense! As a prophet, I am directed to curse every power that wants you to go down! Every power that words you to return to Egypt must die! Any secret agent discussing your destiny with other satanic traders, I dry them up 7 times now in Jesus name! I decree that whatever they have taken from you must be returned today and at the Lagos anointing service of this weekend! You will locate the source of that battle and scatter the root! Come with a copy of your picture! Destiny exchangers will die!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Jehovah the table turner, over turn and overturn the confidence of my stubborn enemies today and this year in Jesus name ( pray it seriously for 3 days, night and day). Show me source of my battles!
3. Lord, scatter the source of the power of my pursuers in Jesus name!
4. Jehovah the table destroyer, arise and roar against the plans and purposes of every demonic agent in my life, family and ministry!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2018
TOPIC: THE TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING: ALWAYS BE READY!
Basic Scripture: Revelation 21; 1-16
On Sunday November 5th 2017, the worst mass shooting in modem Texan history devastated a tiny, close knit- community a few hundred residents. At least 26 people were killed and many more injured after a man walked into a Baptist church in Sutherland springs, Texas, on that Sunday and opened fire on worshipers.
The number of dead people are the church in the small town 30 miles south-east of San Antonio made the killing the worst mass shooting in modem Texan history and one of the worst gun rampages in recent years. The lone shooter was found dead after he was chased by locals and police across country lines. The most painful part of this story was that a family of 8 was wiped out and sent to eternity right in that service. Twenty three worshipers died inside the church, two outside and one after being taken to hospital.
As we pray for their souls to rest in perfect peace, what the Holy Ghost is saying to user of today’s devotional is that you do not know the ‘where’ the ‘when’ and the ‘how’ of your departure from this planet! That is why you must always be prepared for home even thought you are praying daily for long life and prosperity. Did the family of 8 and others know when they left their homes that morning that there would be sent to heaven right in the middle of that church service?
When they left their homes that morning, did they know that they would be sent to heaven on that very day by a wicked gunman? Oh! Don’t boast of tomorrow; always be prepared for heaven! Remember martin Luther said: “I will not give one moment of heaven for all the joy and riches of the world even if it lasted for thousands and thousands of years.”
OH! Always be prepared for the beyond! No matter the battle you are going through or temptation you may face, always remember that there are no crown- wearers in heaven who were not cross bearers her below! Live holy! forgive all! Help others! Hold on! Hold out and determine never to miss the four square city (heaven)! See you there! Please see today’s scripture again and pray now!
PAYER POINT! Take your best worship song to God
2. Repent from whatever you know will keep you from the four square city.
3. I shall not die before my time. I scatter any arrow of premature death now.
4. By the –grace of GOD, I will always be ready and I shall not end my destiny in regrets in Jesus name (Pray it all day).
5. Pray for those who are not Born Again. Loose salvation of souls today!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:43am On Jun 22, 2018
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: LORD, REND THE HEAVENS FOR THE SLAUGHTER!
Basic Scripture Isaiah 64; 1-9
Welcome to today’s devotional with Jehovah the God of war; the conqueror and Captain of our warfare. Verse 1 to today’s scripture says: “Oh, that thou wouldest rend the heavens! That thou wouldest come down! That the mountain might flow down at thy presence.” To REND means to tear or rip something apart suddenly and violently. When this happens, no trace of what is being rent would be left because of the effect of the action on it.
What the Holy Ghost is saying to millions of ODM users today is that because of you, God will rend (tear open) the heavens and come down suddenly and violently upon every enemy of your decoration, promotion, testimony, breakthrough, open doors, ministry and destiny, etc, and no trace of them will be found anymore.
Listen, tonight, GOD will invade their territories, fortitude and operational headquarters and overtake them by the fury of His holy anger. When god comes down, even the rocks and the mountains skip like calves. When he came down in Egypt, 430 years of bondage and oppression ended. Today and tonight, whatever has kept you in any form of perpetual bondage, oppression and captivity shall be rent into pieces by fire.

One notable thing that will cause GOD to come down on your behalf is your sacrifice of praise. 2 Chronicle 20 22-23 reveals: “And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon and Moab, and mount Sier, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount seir, utterly to slay and destroy them; and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Sier, everyone helped to destroy another.” Hush! Ah! Did you hear that GOD came down and the enemies of Israel BEGAN KILLING themselves. It was a total massacre! When you refuse depression, self-pity, heaviness and murmuring against GOD, those that hate you will be consumed with confusion and they will begin to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood!
GOD’s people located the sources of their battles: Murmuring! So, as your praise “Jehovah Over-Do” whom I also call, Jehovah the Confession Manufacturer,” today/ tonight, He will rend the heavens and show you the sources of your battles he will also paralyze that source!
Oh, that is what will happen at the ANOINTING SERVICE OF TOMORROW 7:30am! Join all ODM users worldwide today/tonight 12a.m.-1a.m. To provoke the heavens on your behalf. It is the slaughter night of your enemies! Amen!
Prayer Points: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. Thank GOD and pray about today’s word generally as led!
2. Declare a praise warfare today/tonight (praise works wonders).
3. O Lord, come down on my behalf today/tonight in Jesus name. Locate and show me the source of my battles!
4. Lord, descend upon every determined enemy and let them be wasted today/tonight by thunder.
5. Tonight, see this page of “ War Against Haman-13 ” Article/booklet and pray the vigil prayers

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
TOPIC: PARROT CATCHES BURGLAR RED-HANDED
Basic Scripture Joel 1: 1-7
A serial bugler who sneaked into a couple’s home at night was no match for their crime-fighting pet. However, it was not a guard dog that brought the crook to justice – it was a parrot. Rocky, the 20 years- old parrot caused the Lithuanian –born thief to bleed and allowed police to obtain crucial DNA evidence against him.
The burglar entered the home of peter Rowing, 72, and his wife Trudy, 70, in Gillingham, Kent, in June last year. He took a laptop computer and a phone worth E1,500 before spotting rocky the parrot who is worth about E500, in his cage. The thief named Kiseliov, 37, tried to grab the parrot – but rocky bit him on the hand several times before he threw the bird out of a window.
He then stole two oxygen tanks used by Mrs. Rowing, who had breathing difficulties and four cans of Lager beer. But as a result of Rocky’s attack, the thief left bloodstains dotted around the house. Police later matched the bloodstains using a DNA database. He was arrested and has now been jailed for four years.
The police will later deport him at the end of his four-year sentences. Ah! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that, just as not every bird can be stolen without bitter consequences, so not every life can be messed around without a bitter counter attack. The thief got more than he bargained for when he tried to steal rocky the parrot.
Likewise, Satan, who is a thief that comes to steal, kill and destroy, will discover that messing around with you is a mistake he would regret this year! Every effort to take what is your own shall fail and scatter! You are too hot to be messed around with! What they had stolen in the past shall be returned by fire! What the witches and wizards in your village have taken will be surrendered with tears in their eyes.
Vs. 4 of today’s scripture talks about four demonic thieves/wasters (The Palmerworm, the Locust, the Cankerworm and the Caterpillar). I prophesy: They shall be far from you this year in Jesus name. Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINT: Take song 2: Blessed Assurance…
2. O lord, reveal every waster around my life, family and ministry.
3. Lord, REVEAL every secret thief and evil hand snatching what belongs to me. Every evil hand that wants to snatch whatever my father has given me, Wither! Wither!! Wither!!! in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
TOPIC: CONFIDENCE IN THE STORM!
Basic Scripture: Hebrews 13: 1-8
remember that I wrote years ago about Martin Luther, son of a poor German miner, who was born on November 10th 1483, and one hour before midnight (the eleventh hour). He was a great reformer and I am led to use his life to encourage you concerning this year 2018! He wrote 37 hymns, but the greatest was titled: “A mighty fortress is our God.” We shall read through a portion of that hymn today based on our scripture text.
It is a song of courage in depression, doubt, and confusion. In this year 2018, when all hell is let loose against your life, you can remember that God is a mighty fortress. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Meditate on the inspirational hymn lines below:
A mighty fortress is our God
A bulwark never failing
Our helper in the flood.
Our mortal yet prevail,
For still our ancient foe,
Doth seek to work us woe.
His craft and power are great,
And armed with cruel hate,
On earth, is not his equal?
Was not the right man on our side?
The man of God’s own choosing.
Dost ask what that may be?
Christ Jesus, it is He-Lord Sabbath His name,
From age to age, the same; and he must win the battle!
Yes! He must win the battle read today’s text again [vs.5] and may your confident in God never fail. He will never fail. He will never leave you even in the storm center! Trust him in the “eye of the storm” around your life/ ministry! Refuse to quit because: The best way out of any battle is always through!
No wonder Martin Luther King Jr quipped: “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” That first step is faith in your commander-in-chief: THE MIGHTY FORTRESS IN STORMS! Ah! Your result in 2018 will exceed your expectations and you will see the downfall of those that hate you! Amen and amen! Pray now!
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. God my helper, amidst the floods of life, give me the grace to trust you today and always in Jesus name.
3. Read Isaiah 49:25 and pray it seriously.
4. Lord, turn my life, family and ministry from
Desecration to decoration in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2018
TOPIC: WHY THE CHOIR CAME LATE!
Basic scriptures; 1 Samuel 3: 9; Proverb 37: 21-25
It was Sundar Singh who wrote: “The violent winds of suffering and trouble blow us into the Lord’s protective hands.” Very true! When a Nebraska, USA church exploded on March 2nd 1950, no one was injured because every single member of the choir was coincidentally late in arriving for practice that evening!
On a chilly March 2nd afternoon, before going home for dinner, Pastor Walter klempel fired up the church furnace in preparation for choir practice. When it was time to return with his family, they were delayed because his daughter changed clothes. At the same time, student Ladona Vadergrift was struggling with a geometry problem and stayed at home to work on it. Sisters Royena and Sadie Este’s car wouldn’t start.
Herbert kipf lingered over a letter he had put off writing. Joyce Black was feeling “plain lazy” and stayed at home till the last minute. Pianist Marilyn Paul fell asleep after dinner and her mom, the choir director, had trouble waking her up. Pals Lucile Jones and Dorothy Wood were late because of radio broadcast. Every single choir members was late; something that had never happened before nor since! Was it just a fluke or coincidence? No! At 7:30pm that night, the Westside church was flattened by an explosion from a gas leak ignited by the furnace… directly below the empty choir loft!
Oh, as 2018 progresses like a programmed robot, NEVER FORGET that your God is looking out for you even when you don’t know you are in danger or about to face one! Never complain because ALL THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GOOD AT LAST! What you call a disappointment is what he calls YOUR PROMOTION APPOINTMENT! What you call ENEMIES, He calls LADDERS! Oh, what you call DELAY, He calls NEXT LEVEL DANCING PLAN!
Yes, He is planning your dancing decoration party [DDP] for every day you experience delay! As his child, you live within the shadow of the almighty and therefore, there shall no evil befall you! That allowed BETRAYAL is your BATTERY TO BLOSSOM! Stop complaining! Don’t forget why the choir came late! You are next to be delivered because: There are no coincidences with God! He will order your steps and pathway from the bus-stop called: “BAD NEWS” Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: → Tis so sweet…
1. Thank God for today’s devotional as you are led.
2. Lord, thank you for watching over my partway!
3. Lord thank you for ORDERING MY STEP!
4. Lord, keep my feet from MISTAKES!
5. My father my father! Don’t allow me to be at the wrong place at the wrong time as I go out DAILY this year in Jesus name (pray it 3 times a day for 3 days)
6. Pray any other prayer as led now! Pray about today NOW! Cancel a FATAL MISTAKE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.