Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) (1751 Views)

Former Big Brother Star, Bassey Released New Unclad Bedroom Photos / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Obaloluwa08(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2016
A staunch Christian couple who probably just joined Facebook has received backlashes after the husband, Onesmus Kinyua, posted an after-sex picture of them lying naked in bed.
The unexpected picture by the humble, God fearing Kenyan man in his 30’s trended, making lots of social media users livid. According to some of Onesmus Kinyua’s earlier posts, he ministers in his church and plays the keyboard for equal measure.
However, when he posted the bedroom photo of he and his wife in bed with the caption ‘Babie & me enjoyable day’, his followers were not impressed, with many of them slamming him for his bloodshot eyes and ‘not so cute wife’. Hey, if you wanna post bedroom photos with your madam, at least let it be cute, according them. LOL

See more photos here
http://tobajum..co.id/2016/09/man-shares-naked-bedroom-photo-of.html?m=1

Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Obaloluwa08(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboy
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Section8(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Wey the pinture
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Obaloluwa08(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
why is every unclad story on nairaland always from kenya, chaii uhuru kenyata, u better do sometin
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
People do this all the time so it's no news. See the way he resembles a bricklayer, it's always low lives who indulge in such. You never see people of Bill Gates' status do this rubbish.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by Nateben(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
shocked

Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by jashar(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Of course it has to be Kenya grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by skelewu404(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't have to read i it's kenya
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2016
chai! I don tire.JESUS CHRIST DO FAST COME.
Re: Man Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (photos) by shugacane(f): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2016
all i see is 2men on d bed cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated Because She Wanted A Plan B. / Fellas You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Woman / Update On That Bahd Edo Corp Member (latest Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.