Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. (848 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Your neighbour's wife always display her worn out undies for everyone to see. I mean these are undies not good looking. So what happens if you decide to pass a pair of new panties to her?
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by ajasbaba(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
wetin concern you,

now if the husband carry cutlass pursue you them go say the man is heartless.

why not throw way face and carry stick waka grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Lol, why will you be buying her panties if you're not the one that destroyed her former panties probably while fúcking her undecided

Wetin person no go see for Nairaland sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by beycity(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
So na people panties you go dey observe for line abi? Continue oh.
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by princely74: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Just Negodu! Flies wey no hear word dey follow dead-body enter grave!
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by jashar(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
but why are people like this sef? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by Jay542(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
jashar:
but why are people like this sef? undecided
Lmao. I taya oo.
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by bamac(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2016
I came here to see if the OP is a female. A woman can do this for themselves not a male neighbor, haba!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by youngberry001(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Op who u wan send go prison buy some1 wife a pant....lolx
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by nedupel(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Yes.
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by davelon(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Yabaleft ecapi
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by skelewu404(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
it's the same as attempting to comit sucide
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
You say wetin?
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by Raddie(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
#lol....

...shouldn't your hatred for buhari tell you it's his fault... hehehe.

...you go sabi peek walahi.

... wrap it in a gift-wrap and post to her, she'll definitely get the message but pls to not include the senders add..
Re: Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. by IZICO4(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Then i will get some for your wife or gf hope you wont be angry

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Virgin Should Know – No One Will Ever Tell You This! / 3 Reasons Why You Are Responsible For Being Single / Dream Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.