Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School (596 Views)

Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by bme9(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
we met in church and we love ourselves but we are in difference schools. we have promise to settle down after our studying in university. and he is in 3rd year and me I am 1st year. i also gives him money at time for his school stuffs. pls i nid ur advice. I call must at times cos he always tell dat he does have airtime.
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Strahovski1(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2016
You give him money? Is he broke? He is supposed to give you money not the other way around.

Besides he should be the one worried not you coz you have a potential of cheating on him since you are far away.

You nigeria ladies

Modified:-

Your English is pathetic and lame. Yes! Face your studies and leave relationship alone. Also stop fvcking around
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Laveda(f): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
This your english sha..
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
You give him money? Is he broke? He is supposed to give you money not the other way around.

Besides he should be the one worried not you coz you have a potential of cheating on him since you are far away.

You nigeria ladies

Your English is pathetic and lame. Yes! Face your studies and leave relationship alone. Also stop fvcking around
you again undecided

Op, how old are you jare?
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Strahovski1(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
you again undecided

Op, how old are you jare?

Yes.

You are banned @hateu2 lolz..

You want some more smiley
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2016
I dey laugh, I meant laugh ooo, i'll keep laughing, laugh still dey hungry me to laugh. dating? different school? calls? doesnt have airtime, settle down after 3 years. okay. Oyam biaing I yaf teyed here. grin
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Nova15: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

You nigeria ladies

Sharrap!
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

Yes.

You are banned @hateu2 lolz..

You want some more smiley
yours will always be longer wink. Wanna bet?
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
My dear,just focus on your schooling...you need it more presently..chai!
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2016
Your English teacher needs to be shot in the head grin

1 Like

Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by Hephzibah4(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm...DIFFERENCE schools undecided
Re: Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
This post is meant to be in the comedy section. Op r u 4 real? You sure say no be Helen Paul get this account. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Message To Cultists And Those That Are Planning To Join. / Tips For A Healthy Relationship For Women.. / Are You Dating! Then You Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.