Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Are You Dating! Then You Should Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating! Then You Should Read This (595 Views)

Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dating! Then You Should Read This by Newbeginnings(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't worry I am not sharing s' ' ex tips but something even better...

This is an after relationship tips (or relationship rules) ... although I believe I should share the article that talks about how to pick the right people or how to let the right people pick you but you ..

I am not sure that this will get to front page, but I am sure that because of the title many people will want to read.. Because I need everyone to get to read this

Don't worry there are no links

READ AND ENJOY

RELATIONSHIP TIPS I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW a.k.a THE RULES

Now One rule you matured men and women, and teenage boys and girls break in relationships is that no matter the quarrel, the fight, the war, never ever suggest a breakup (that is when you still see a future with him/her and not when you are being pounded to death)...

Now there is the Rule of Understanding.

How it is applied

Understanding Boundaries

Face it no matter how you love her and she loves you, both of you will always have boundaries (how many of you have every shaved your girlfriend's pubic hair?) you see thats the example of a boundary... there are so many more and the job of both parties is to understand others boundaries and respect it... also give time for both boundaries to be open and not try to manually open them.. (it will lead to dire consequences.

Understanding Emotions...

Relationships are romantic, sweet and whatever (meaning there is a lot of emotions involved) now for all those men who they don't care about all those female drama... Sorry you have to and so goes for women... Understanding his/her emotions doesn't mean playing love and romance and buying gifts and surprising her sometimes...............

It kind of a reaction to stimuli (when you touch something hot, you immediately drop it don't you?) Thats how it is... .reacting at the right time with the right reaction to his/her emotions should be in the back of you mind..

Understand Your Position in the Relationship

Knowing your position and understanding it are two different things....
Ladies are meant to be submissive or equal depending on the relationships... Men are meant to be alpha, equal or submissive depending on the relationship, now knowing and understanding your position in a relationship would help lead to a better relationship.

Now Imagine a relationship which the lady is meant to be submissive and when they have a quarrel she hisses and walks out.... This would lead to break up and any form of disaster...

Note: Not all relationships the lady is equal to the man....

I will be sharing the other tips on tomorrow, if you are interested then follow me

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would You Be In The Labour Room With Your Wife On Her First Child Birth? / A Nice Piece For The Ladies! / Single Ladies Always Denying Dating Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.