Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics (54748 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
This Osibanjo man frequents Tinubu's house than aso rock, I wonder when this government will get serious.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by lereinter(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
pastor osibanjo of rccg of apc

vs

pastor ize iyamu of rccg of pdp

can u see what politics can cause

can tinubu be happy with osibanjo if he hears that osibanjo is supporting ize iyamu...
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:
Who una epp? How does this salvage the economy.

So so picures everywhere. Abeg no finish my MB
Lol, use Airtel freebasics den to avoid wasting ur mb in dis kinda post
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by ademusiwa16: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by thesicilian: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
mascot87:

Because they are technocrats

#outofthread
Ambode I know to be a technocrat. Not the others.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tinubu.....BIGGER BOY!!!!! cool
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
But Ambode was picked by those who are not technocrat

[quote author=thesicilian post=49417394]
Ambode I know to be a technocrats. Not the others.[/quote
]
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
sanky346:
But Ambode was picked by those who are not technocrat

[b]
Well. Can't argue with that. Just that I'd hate to see Ambode's second tenure become as unpalatable as that of Oshiomole...
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by oyinkinola: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
We are no longer asking Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigeria you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied
and to reurn you to when?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by TRAVEL101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
See how the VP look...... Is that the VP of Nigeria or of APC
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by ademusiwa16: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by djon78(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
the Jagaban himself. I throway salute
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by breakeven: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Planning how to rig Edo election. But God pass una.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by solpat(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
What's with the Fez cap, Obaseki angry
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by Cannonp37: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigerians, which way nigeria which way to go i love my father land i want to stay, which way nigerian which to go. Nigerians eat too much rice, that's why it is expensive - statement by the minister of Agriculture: Audu Ogbe. Every body way vote for APC don enter one chance. For the remaining years to go.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by ademusiwa16: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by oluwamile(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
bejeiodus:
Tinubu and his boys. There is no politician in these pictures who doesn't owe his political success to Tinubu. All men are truly not equal.
guy,honestly I luv ur sense of reasoning
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by lagdmark(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
TooNoisy:
Asiwaju of Nigeria.
Jagaban of Africa.
Master Strategist.

By the way. Where Fashola?
You must be silly, your jagabandit follow put us in the economic mess we are today.
Has tinubu offered any meaningful strategy to his friend on economic recovery
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by nicolosam(m): 2:00am On Sep 17, 2016
TooNoisy:
Asiwaju of Nigeria. Jagaban of Africa. Master Strategist.
By the way. Where Fashola?
ur comment describes further who u are.... "TooNoisy" #dumbskull#
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics by Khez: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
HE BROUGHT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO HIS HOUSE .......LOL

STRONG MAN.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha