Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) (39501 Views)

Yahaya Bello Receives Decampees In Kabba, Got Endorsed For 2019 – With Pictures / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by tnewsr: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Over 400 youths from different groups were yesterday received by Prince Odi Okojie to the Peoples Democratic Party. Among those who shared their experiences as to why they decamped was a young lady who wept bitter on how her younger sister and herself lose their admission to the Ambrose Alli University due to the devilish hike in School fees caused by the APC government in the State.

Prince Okojie while welcoming them, urge the youths to shun every act of thuggery and also ensure they sensitize others towards winning the gubernatorial election in the State.

Source: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1453/mercy-johnson-s-husband-prince-odi-okojie-receives-over-400

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner grin

He has become famous cos of his wife, nice one

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by ojun50(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mercy Johnson's Husband
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
So one day Mercy Johnson go turn first lady of Edo State shocked

Make I lie down for this Iroko Tree de observe tongue

13 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
pyyxxaro:
So one that Mercy Johnson go turn first lady of Edo State shocked

Maybe one day after Ize-Iyamu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
todaynewsreview:

Maybe one day after Ize-Iyamu

Nor b only after iYAMu

Na after iEBAmu grin

19 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
W
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Guy u wan go join politics
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by princeonx: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
I guess there's no light in that living room

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by proffAlhamaja(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
I get the point ...don't worry maybe if he wins he might have name...
ojun50:
Mercy Johnson's Husband
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by legendte(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Drama everywhere

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
pyyxxaro:
So one that Mercy Johnson go turn first lady of Edo State shocked

He is not running for a governorship
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Where are the 400 people, meanwhile they said this guy is a drug baron, how true?
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Where are the 400 people, meanwhile they said this guy is a drug baron, how true?
a big fat lie

8 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
so! who this news EPP

ABEG MAKE I GO FIND SOLUTION TO 9JA ECONOMY SINCE PMB DONT KNOW WHAT IS DOING AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Olivers2J(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
The caption makes me opened the thread but all I can see are less than 50 Uromi youths who want to collect some money,eat and dine with him lol

18 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by stevenity(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
We are no longer asking Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigeria you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied[b][/b]

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Mimidiva:
Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner grin

He has become famous cos of his wife, nice one
[/s]

people can never love a party that put the country to hunger and recession. if you still believe that apc still have the goodwill of the masses as of pre-election 2015 then you must be fooling yourself.

apc is a useless party

33 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Although I am not for any party per say but I honestly want PDP to win the elections in Edo state so that it will send a strong message to this APC lead Federal Government to sit up because the hunger in the land is real... God Bless Nigeria

29 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Koolking(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Are those peeps in the pictures political prostitutes or militants? They look more like militants to me

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

people can never love a party that put the country to hunger and recession. if you still believe that apc still have the goodwill of the masses as of pre-election 2015 then you must be fooling yourself.

apc is a useless party
they have arrived cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by akinlaso(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Mimidiva:

they have arrived cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
[/s]TRASH but i love your waist kiss

6 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
PDP...power must return to the people...

4 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm..mercy go soon turn ist lady the way I dey see as e husband dey go so...douglas said so
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Donkiad: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Show me the 400 people!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by MrDavidson: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please, are these 400 youths enough to win election? PDP and their kindagarten politics.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
bankyblue:
so! who this news EPP

ABEG MAKE I GO FIND SOLUTION TO 9JA ECONOMY SINCE PMB DONT KNOW WHAT IS DOING AGAIN.
join these dudes economy team naw

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Ned Nwoko Loses To Peter Nwaboshi / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.