Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) (39510 Views)

Yahaya Bello Receives Decampees In Kabba, Got Endorsed For 2019 – With Pictures / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

He is not running for a governorship

Sorry I meant ONE day!!!
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Adiola(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Where are the 400 people, meanwhile they said this guy is a drug baron, how true?
count the number of tribal marks on your face and tell us ......you stay in your brown roof and fabricate news Descendants of fallen angels

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

people can never love a party that put the country to hunger and recession. if you still believe that apc still have the goodwill of the masses as of pre-election 2015 then you must be fooling yourself.

apc is a useless party
what do you called PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kai.. Two people lose admission because of Oshiomole cry. These people will be disgraced out of office. I won't forget the "go and die" saga. No man is God and when you play God, you meet your waterloo the same way Adams is about to meet his.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
i see hungry people. sad
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
guiddoti:
what do you called PDP?
[/s]
at least people are feeding well and businesses are booming then
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
WilliamXII:
The "Decampee" on yellow tho...#CLASSIC grin grin grin grin

I see 2 decampee in yellow, which one is classic? grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Nor b only after iYAMu

Na after iEBAmu grin
iFufuMu nko grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
at least people are feeding well and businesses are booming then
haha "man shallnt eat by bread alone". PDP is as not good as you called APC, too. I rather think of another party than PDP.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by 1Igboman202: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
tnewsr:
Over 400 youths from different groups were yesterday received by Prince Odi Okojie to the Peoples Democratic Party. Among those who shared their experiences as to why they decamped was a young lady who wept bitter on how her younger sister and herself lose their admission to the Ambrose Alli University due to the devilish hike in School fees caused by the APC government in the State.

Prince Okojie while welcoming them, urge the youths to shun every act of thuggery and also ensure they sensitize others towards winning the gubernatorial election in the State.

Source: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1453/mercy-johnson-s-husband-prince-odi-okojie-receives-over-400

wowww!!! My guy you made mistake this time around. Even in otueke pdp can not win.

NO PEACE NO PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
wish him well anyways
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Omenkata: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
guiddoti:
haha "man shallnt eat by bread alone". PDP is as not good as you called APC, too. I rather think of another party than PDP.

a hungry man is an angry man

i prefer a party that made things easier for us
a party that boosted entrepreneur
a party where food and basic commodities are cheaper
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by ojun50(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
proffAlhamaja:
I get the point ...don't worry maybe if he wins he might have name...

ok
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by gbishman: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
wHY DOES HE HAVE TO USE HIS WIFE'S HARD EARNED NAME TO CAMPAIGN.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by freshvine(f): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mercy Johnson is in the background manipulating his husband to be a politician he isn't cut out for.

Tonto Dike is guilty as charge too
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hungerbad
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by everozone: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Mimidiva post=49410215][color=#990000]Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner.You will chew your statement come 28/09/2016.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by everozone: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Mimidiva post=49410215][color=#990000]Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner.You will chew your statement come 28/09/2016 when PDP will steal d show.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hungerbad

hmmm tongue
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

a big fat lie
what's he's occupation? You think they write "Drug lords" on the face?
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ize Iyamu all the way...PDP the winning party

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by jerryspear(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
evrybody wnt to b a politician even the dogs of d town gusshhhh
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by sleekman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner grin

He has become famous cos of his wife, nice one
i dey laugh u in black and white. If u don't know what that means go watch Charlie Chaplin.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by arsenal33: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
mercy johnson, u still dey enter train?
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by odogwu9(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
Despite I like Odi and Mercy but just know you are in the wrong party in Edo State, APC is still taking it on, PDP is a goner grin

He has become famous cos of his wife, nice one

For them to decamp..They are in the right party..overr 400 people cannot be all that daft..dey must have seen something to make dem decamp
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
is he looking for commissioner or what?rubbish...after 28th he will travel back from where he came.I can see those boys writing there name,lol na format be that because all they are interested in is the money...
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
odogwu9:

For them to decamp..They are in the right party..overr 400 people cannot be all that daft..dey must have seen something to make dem decamp
It is a normal thing for PDP, watch and see grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Fredosky247(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
@OP, did u mean to say 400 chairs? grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by guiddoti: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omenkata:

a hungry man is an angry man

i prefer a party that made things easier for us
a party that boosted entrepreneur
a party where food and basic commodities are cheaper
easier indeed for 16 good years! grin
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Where are the 400 people, meanwhile they said this guy is a drug baron, how true?
Most Drug Barons always do well in politics as jagaban Lagos
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
The right man for the job, the next governor in 8years time

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2016
"decampees" with swag... smiley God deliver them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates / Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.