Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,883 members, 7,844,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts (17917 Views)

Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month / Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by udoh2k: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
ivandragon:
Nigerians are funny.

most of the areas presently enjoying fairly stable power supply are areas that had always enjoyed such before August 2015 when it went south.

but they come here giving the impression that the power supply is JUST improving, neglecting the fact that what they get presently, though OK, was similar or even less than what they had in the past.

a staunch supporter of PMB was screaming recently how his area gets up to 15 hours of light daily for over 2 months now, bar some general faults.

this person lives in the same area that was getting 22 hours of light daily, bar Saturdays, since 2014 but always complained about the ineptitude of the past government.

bottom line is, we can only progress together as a nation when we are honest with our opinions & criticisms of government.

My brother I agree wt u. 4000+ MW was what d situation was in 2015. it went up and down and returned. If dollar come down to N350, we will be excited forgetting it was N220 be4 the change.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Oluwatobex(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
gunuvi:

come to Ajara tozunkanme and confirm. meanwhile, stop being rude to people you dont know.

sorry if I was rude. I still think you're being economical with the truth. I expect Ajara to have even more. It could be dat ur transformer is faulty sha
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Adiola:
lienus shiola so osun don turn umuokwurusi
....all it takes for you to confirm is to check my profile....use your head...
and wat makes u think I am in osun...
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Bifwoli: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Graudally, Fashola Is Keeping With The Promise...

Yeah improved generation is ok ,but they won't tell you about the huge power transmission losses due to an aged electric grid.

Don't believe the hype cuz even that 4200MW is shameful for 170m people.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by repogirl(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Funny , the electricity has been good for a week's now until today.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by aresssa: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
gunuvi:

Since sallah, no light for Badagry. It may have improved in other areas but in Badagry, it's a no no.

Badagry residents commend FG over improved electricity supply

Badagry – Some residents of Badagry town in Lagos State on Wednesday commended the Federal Government over the significant improvement in power supply to the area in recent times.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that power supply situation in Badagry had improved significantly, over the last three weeks.
Mr Yusuf Adeniyi, a resident in the Ajara area of Badagry, commended the government on the development.

“The power supply situation in Badagry used to be really bad, but in the last three weeks, it has improved and this has helped me a lot in various ways.
“The amount I spend on fuelling my generators has significantly reduced and this has helped in reducing my daily expenditure profile.

http://sundiatapost.com/2016/08/17/badagry-residents-commend-fg-improved-electricity-supply/

The same Badagry wey residents dey openly commend the FG cor improved power supply? grin

The way you people dey share lies sha.. grin

We are always here to trash all your lies... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Maximus85(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by tit(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
ah aah
i think say power go done reach 500,000 mw by this time.
why is fashola dulling?
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Heryinthey22(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
DDeliverer:

Which light? Where you see light?
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by ogmask: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
ivandragon:
Nigerians are funny.

most of the areas presently enjoying fairly stable power supply are areas that had always enjoyed such before August 2015 when it went south.

but they come here giving the impression that the power supply is JUST improving, neglecting the fact that what they get presently, though OK, was similar or even less than what they had in the past.

a staunch supporter of PMB was screaming recently how his area gets up to 15 hours of light daily for over 2 months now, bar some general faults.

this person lives in the same area that was getting 22 hours of light daily, bar Saturdays, since 2014 but always complained about the ineptitude of the past government.

bottom line is, we can only progress together as a nation when we are honest with our opinions & criticisms of government.

You are not correct bro. My area in Woji phc was in perpetual darkness but the story has changed now. I live in off Woji road by genesis fast food.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by samsono30: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2016
omofunaab:
Electricity has improved tremendously here in my area in abeokuta.. But not everywhere though. .

I believe in fashola

Na true u talk, over a month that i have been in Jos nw, i see light constantly. JOb well done Mr. FAshola, he is the only minister that understands wat NIgerians are going thru, if other ministers can emulate him, NIgeria wld be grt again. God bless Fashola and God bless Fedral Republic of Nigerian.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by samsono30: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
keep lying for gej..
cheesy

U dey ,mind dat one, na their type no dey see better thing for life, even if they dey share better thng, if na one person dey for him front before better thing go reach am, he go still finish before he reach am.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by litaninja(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Every rainy season....the power generation goes to about 4000MW....you all make noise. As soon as the rains stop, back to 2000MW. Are Nigerians naturally dumb?
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by gunuvi(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

The same Badagry wey residents dey openly commend the FG cor improved power supply? grin

The way you people dey share lies sha.. grin

We are always here to trash all your lies... grin
You find it very hard to comprehend simple sentence. Which one is sundiata post again? A report of August which was even a false representation of the reality and mine that was even specific that since sallah which was just a week ago. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by sats: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2016
You people have never exceeded 6000MW ... radaada
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by cyber5(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Pls what did Fashola say about Power

he said that all power belongs to God cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Cletus77(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm trying to be polite but this statement you just made shows you have no idea of the factors that could bring Nigeria out of this recession.
so light better pass other things?? Truly u no get sense
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Emassive(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
What are you Smoking Did you add that or subtract it. It's obvious you didn't attempt WASSCE...
dman4mdmoon:

Going by your statement, Goodluck was able to achieve 5000 megawatts before leaving office (i.e. after spending 5 years 3 months) and PMB is able to achieve 4284 megawatts in 1 years 4 months, then i believe Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Emassive(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Certain areas have light but the Majority don't even see the need for light anymore. Felele in Ibadan, Soka, Ibadan, Palmgroove Lagos, Sabo Lagos, Onike. These are areas I go to every week and they hardly enjoy power as once did in 2014s. Meanwhile, Elebu Ibadan, Akobo Ibadan are areas you should consider for 22-20Hours daily at Least. We still Thank GOD biut I don't think the Govt deserves any credit yet cause we are paying nearly twice the amount paid in 2014 now.
cangoallnyt:

oga me i dhe see light oo
very steady!
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Emassive(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Certain areas have light but the Majority don't even see the need for light anymore. Felele in Ibadan, Soka, Ibadan, Palmgroove Lagos, Sabo Lagos, Onike. These are areas I go to every week and they hardly enjoy power as once did in 2014s. Meanwhile, Elebu Ibadan, Akobo Ibadan are areas you should consider for 22-20Hours daily at Least. We still Thank GOD biut I don't think the Govt deserves any credit yet cause we are paying nearly twice the amount paid in 2014 now.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by bernard392: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / Google Remembers Funmilayo Ransome-kuti / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.