Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (38983 Views)

Meet A Female Mechanic Who Assembles 'Keke Napep' Parts From Scratch In Anambra / Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
ogbeni shut up ur muuder fuccking mouth pls nigerian soldier's re in battle field for money not for anything pls tomorrow may chukwu okike abiama help u to scratch naija soldier's car that will be the end of ur days in this world naija soldier? Got let me not even meet those barbarians even for a second in jesus name amem

You lost me at 'chukwu okike abiama", i will recommend cold bottles of beer, 2-4 everyday after work, it helps with 'bitterness'...
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by solotutu(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Temi, you'l get there soon.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Sunnypar(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:
God done pick her call...congrats to her.

I will like to ask Seun and all Mods why I as a Christian can not comment on Islamic topics in this forum unless I accept Islam by clicking yes to the Islamic quote that Allah is the only true God and Mohammed is his messenger. And if you click "No" you are not permitted to comment.

Why are Muslims free to comment in topics posted on Sundays about Christianity without questions or any bible quote requesting them to say yes to be Christians but I don't enjoy same privilege as a Christian.
I just wanted to comment on the topic about the American who performed Hajj and Seun wanted me to accept am a Muslim to comment.

Seun why this discrimination? I just need to know.
Feel free on www.mitacy.com
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
God bless her hustle
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

I will like to ask Seun and all Mods why I as a Christian can not comment on Islamic topics in this forum unless I accept Islam by clicking yes to the Islamic quote that Allah is the only true God and Mohammed is his messenger. And if you click "No" you are not permitted to comment.

Why are Muslims free to comment in topics posted on Sundays about Christianity without questions or any bible quote requesting them to say yes to be Christians but I don't enjoy same privilege as a Christian.
I just wanted to comment on the topic about the American who performed Hajj and Seun wanted me to accept am a Muslim to comment.

Second class citizen things.. Just like in real life..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
Young man chill.... So the soldiers u mentioned, where dey forced to join the military? Are they in the military for free? Ain't they getting paid? For ur info, any soldier u c, is doing wat he/she likes n getting paid. This is Nigeria and not some 1st world country. As such, this is commendable cuz it is a rare venture.

I checked your profile and saw your picture and the 'disappointment' in this your writeup vanished "instantly'! Expecting more from you will be a crime against humanity.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by awakeuche(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:
You might call it bad belle...But I still don't see any sense in doing good and taking pictures as if they are for political purpose.
Imagine if everyone took pictures while doing good, would the recipients not be happier for it? This also reminds others to do good 2
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by HERSLEY(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

I checked your profile and saw your picture and the 'disappointment' in this your writeup vanished "instantly'! Expecting more from you will be a crime against humanity.
ur username says it all. Shouldn't av mentioned u tho. Sorry. U knw I was just saying my opinion too n I never insulted u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by keltho(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont get what all the fuss about this lady is, it seems our bar for celebrating people in Nigeria is 'very low', she didnt discover the cure for any of Nigerias 'many' problems so why should we declare a public holiday in her honour. It is not as if she is doing charity work or helping the society in any way, she is simply doing what she likes and 'getting paid'.......FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE HAVE SOLDIERS UP NORTH SACRIFICING THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY FOR OUR SAFETY AND WE DECIDE TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON A LADY TYRING TO GET PAID!!!?? THE OTHER DAY ON NAIRALAND I SAW PICTURES OF SOLDIERS OBSERVING EID PRAYER IN BORNO AND A "FEMALE" SOLDIER WAS AMONG THEM, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A "WOMAN" RISKING HER LIFE FOR THE COUNTRY BUT IF IT IS A "BREADSELLER, MECHANIC OR WOMAN DOING SOMETHING WE SEE AS 'STRANGE" IT WILL MAKE HEADLINES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COUNTRY WITH MORE MISPLACED PRIORITIES THAN NIGERIA!!!
.....JEALOUSY
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Empiree: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

If you also write this quote in Christians section before anyone can comment, "I Bear Witness That There Is No deities Except God, Jesus Is His Messanger" , I am sure Muslims will have no problem with it. We will come in and comment.

I just hope you know the reason it is place there in Islamic section. If you dont, then,.........

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by jaheymezz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
What did they gaved her?

niqqa y? what did they gaved her? they gaved her spanner........even auto correct no help u
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by chachanga: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

Why the discrimination?!

Political Correctness Bullshyyt served to you hot!

Even "Shewen" go fear mullahs' knife nah? All their gragra, mods and all, na dia e end o, my bros. Dem nor go want try am! Abi no be so?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Pennyways: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont get what all the fuss about this lady is, it seems our bar for celebrating people in Nigeria is 'very low', she didnt discover the cure for any of Nigerias 'many' problems so why should we declare a public holiday in her honour. It is not as if she is doing charity work or helping the society in any way, she is simply doing what she likes and 'getting paid'.......FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE HAVE SOLDIERS UP NORTH SACRIFICING THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY FOR OUR SAFETY AND WE DECIDE TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON A LADY TYRING TO GET PAID!!!?? THE OTHER DAY ON NAIRALAND I SAW PICTURES OF SOLDIERS OBSERVING EID PRAYER IN BORNO AND A "FEMALE" SOLDIER WAS AMONG THEM, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A "WOMAN" RISKING HER LIFE FOR THE COUNTRY BUT IF IT IS A "BREADSELLER, MECHANIC OR WOMAN DOING SOMETHING WE SEE AS 'STRANGE" IT WILL MAKE HEADLINES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COUNTRY WITH MORE MISPLACED PRIORITIES THAN NIGERIA!!!
are you an allied to the military? You are so serious about the whole thing with much envy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by orackle(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] grin

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Nusaf: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
glossy6:

The reason is that Oga Seun, Lala and the mods are Muslims and they are propagating Islam and at the same time defending Islam. tongue

Watch them ban me without congent reasons from now henceforth cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by tripoli007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

I concur with you on this @mynd44 @lalasticlala @ishilove @seun come and answer ohhh ..this Muslims feeling insecure since 1856
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by kid7soccer(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
muller101:
what serious mechanical tools.
na spanner them dey use check tire balancing, na spanner them the use run car scan. This equipements dey for market.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by kid7soccer(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
columbus007:
inshort it's crazy to even think that anybody sef dey fear S__n. undecided
abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by muller101(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
kid7soccer:
na spanner them dey use check tire balancing, na spanner them the use run car scan. This equipements dey for market.
wheel balancing u mean. Bro. Half a loaf is better than non. Those spanners are expensive.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by kid7soccer(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
jaheymezz:

niqqa y? what did they gaved her? they gaved her spanner........even auto correct no help u
prof prof i dey hail o
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

Seriously, i think we need to start opening threads on this issue to make the mods understand our dissatisfaction over this issue. Not only muslims, many atheists are free to insult or antagonize christians on christian threads. That very wrong!

Seun and Lalasticlala, you people should do sth about this pls!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by kid7soccer(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
muller101:
wheel balancing u mean. Bro. Half a loaf is better than non. Those spanners are expensive.
ya thanks for the correction. but imagine dis flying all the way from yanki to give a mechanic an expensive pack of spanners isn't dat insane
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Refino(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

It seems the Esteemed Entrepreneur is securing his business at the expense of eternal life in Christ Jesus. For Christ rightly said'..what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world n lose his soul or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul..'.
Hmmm...if I must comment I must then deny God the Father n my beautiful Saviour Jesus first for the unknown.
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by achieverme(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Pipe low, Mr. The lady deserves to be celebrated. Female soldier is not new; females have been joining Nigerian army since independence or thereabout.

However, female mechanics are very few. This lady decides to do what other ladies would consider too low for their class and that is worth commending. Instead of fooling around and travelling to italy like other girls do, she decided to do whatever her hands find to do. Yes, she should be praised for that.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by achieverme(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
We keep talking about politicians and big boys helping other people but I really do not understand.

Is it everything that a politician or a rich man will put his hand and help?

If we hear some of their stories..nobody was there for them but now they have made it the society is now expecting them to release their wealth in order to help someone just so people will sing their name.

I'm not condemning helping of people who are in need of it in anyway, neither am I saying it's bad to help people. But the issue of pressurizing people who worked hard for their money on how they should use it is unreasonable.

Nothing stops an average man from helping anybody. We don't have to wait for the rich to help us. The government must not do everything for us.

If a man decides to be stingy with his hard earned money it's nobody's business really.

Africans and their shady mentality of "your money na our money".

Crap! undecided

And how many things have politicians put their hand to help?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Built2last: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Seriously, i think we need to start opening threads on this issue to make the mods understand our dissatisfaction over this issue. Not only muslims, many atheists are free to insult or antagonize christians on christian threads. That very wrong!

Seun and Lalasticlala, you people should do sth about this pls!

We do not need to create threads for Seun to be civil enough to provide explanation to millions of Christians who wonder why they must accept Islam by clicking yes to be able to comment on their supposed threads.

Seun lalasticlala Ishilove mynd44 and others know that Christians are more in this forum than any other religion.

We must respect Islam and what it represents, my gross is making me accept Islam to comment.

How about we are simply asked if we are Muslims and we answer yes or no. If you say .No..A pop up tells you clearly you will be banned or your email will be released to state authorities if you incite religious violence.

Seun must not compel me or many Christians in this forum to accept Islam to comment on Islamic topics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
achieverme:

Pipe low, Mr. The lady deserves to be celebrated. Female soldier is not new; females have been joining Nigerian army since independence or thereabout.

However, female mechanics are very few. This lady decides to do what other ladies would consider too low for their class and that is worth commending. Instead of fooling around and travelling to italy like other girls do, she decided to do whatever her hands find to do. Yes, she should be praised for that.

If we go by your analysis, it means Mr Chukwudi that does female nails down my street deserves a national award too........
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by achieverme(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

If we go by your analysis, it means Mr Chukwudi that does female nails down my street deserves a national award too........

You Dont get it at all. It takes no small measure of courage for a woman to take up what is termed a man's job. And such a dirty job it is too. The crux of the matter is that she needs help and should be helped. Period. If you Dont think she should be celebrated, no one is forcing you to celebrate her. Let those who feel she should be celebrated to celebrate her. It is that simple.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by giftiy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
She. Looks so cute
chie8:
According to Ocheni Raymond Oche who shared the good news,some Nigerians in diaspora have offered a support to the Abuja-based female mechanic whose photos went viral recently.Below is what he wrote.....

'MECHANIC BLESSING GETS SUPPORT FROM NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA.

What politicians and Nigerian big boys couldn't do to encourage a female mechanic gets done by ordinary Nigerians abroad.
God bless you all for your support!'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerians-in-diaspora-offer-support-to.html
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by rabex123(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Bros no vex I understand .the problem is that we want our government to do everything for us.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by guiddoti: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

did Mr Chukwudi asked you national award? If you are moved by his skill, you can as well decorate him with your personal award, simple.

Atleast, a boy called a lady-soldier beautiful, what was the outcome? oga, don't worry your head over another person's generosity.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Built2last:

God bless u for dis ur question, I once wnted to comment on a thread like Dat, and due to I refuse to accept Islam, I cudnt comment, and I prefer not to accept and not be able to comments, dan to accept and comment..... But on a more serious note, due consideration shud be taken, cos alot of Muslims are commenting on Christian threads, and while Christians can't comment on Muslim threads, isn't just fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.