Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion (7597 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by justiniyke29: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Write a CV stating how much you have in your account.
lol, dis na new year o
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Mustack: 3:58am On Jan 07, 2018
majekdom2:
Leave the shores of Nigeria, experience those countries. You will come back and appreciate your Nigerian men.
First, out of a hundred white man, you can't find more than 2 that will be willing to settle with a black woman- complete African.
Second, are you willing to be in an open relationship even whilst married. A marriage where your husband can sleep with another woman in your presence or you with another man in his presence.
Third, "brokeness" is not a respecter of race or region. You will say you can live but not that you will be rich as you are thinking
Fourth, if you are lucky to meet a responsible white man, you will have to share the bills with him. He might not be willing to let you sit at home or be willing to carry the responsibilities of inlaws like many of our Nigerian men do. If you are unlucky and ends ups with one without a sense of responsibility. When things perhaps gets tough, you might have to take responsibility of that child alone. I have white female friends that are solely responsible for their kids.
Fifth, be ready to divorce or separate from a white man when he is tired of you or the marriage because that's the first thing that comes to mind. He won't bother bother arrange a meeting with inlaws talking about how to make it work.
Interacial marriage is interesting and presen one with an unforgettable experience. However, it takes time and a whole lot of patience as you will have to understand yo partners culture and go by it. Especially when you will have to relocate to the country of your spouse.
well said
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by debspauly(f): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oh my, I agree with you.
yes ooo I just can't waste my time with Nigerian men.
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Sparky223: 4:33am On Jan 08, 2018
White men are turning to other countries to find wives. Feminism has ruined white women and have destroyed family values. In the USA women cheat on their husbands way more than men cheat. White men are finished with their nonsense.

How do I know? I am a white man. I am planning on marrying a beautiful Igbo woman. She is smart, educated, sexy, and talks to my son as if he is hers. I can't wait to make her mine forever.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by ice4u999(m): 5:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Sparky223:
White men are turning to other countries to find wives. Feminism has ruined white women and have destroyed family values. In the USA women cheat on their husbands way more than men cheat. White men are finished with their nonsense.

How do I know? I am a white man. I am planning on marrying a beautiful Igbo woman. She is smart, educated, sexy, and talks to my son as if he is hers. I can't wait to make her mine forever.

Most of these men look outside their country because they are looking for women that they can control. They will make sure their lawyers put papers in place that will make foreign women worthless in their country
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by ice4u999(m): 5:29am On Jan 08, 2018
SpicyJosBabe:
Some Advantages i think are associated with marriage to a white man over a Nigerian man grin..... am i right or wrong?

1) No fear on anticipation of Mother-in-law related issues. ;DWhite mother in laws have no time for stalking or analyzing their son's wives characters. They respect their son's choice and never expect you to conform to their standards, they try to get along with you.
2) White families are very supportive and non sentimental, they usually accept the choices of their relative believing their person knows what's best for himself. In summary, their families are extremely nice and non judgemental to you the wife on the average.
3)White men respect and support women and women's feelings, ideas and choices more on the average than black men do.
4) White men are very much career oriented and never lazy, hardly broke and financially empowered.
5) Free Visa/green card and a better national Identity/country to associate with to escape Nigeria's numerous problems. grin
5) Giving birth to beautiful and lovely biracial children.

You are a young lady and don't know much about what truly goes on outside this fantasy world you have built around yourself.

Don't let pictures deceive you. You see all these characters you have mentioned come to me and I will show a lot of young Nigerians doing way better. Be it white or black there are monster mother in laws every where. The question you should ask is do want a mother in law that will tell you how it is to your face and later love you unconditionally or you want the one that will hate you because of your skin color but still act to love you and them systematically destroy you?

You want to talk about cheating in the highest other, come to me and I will show you how white guys cheat. The word is systematically.

I know a lot of nigerian uhrobo women married to whites and they a nothing but trophy wives, they tell you how skinny you must look and that they don't want children because they like your shape. Come and I will show you Africa women cheating because of how these men treat them.

Not until you start to love your own where ever you run to will always treat you as second class and lastly for the visa or green cards, getting it is one, escaping Nigeria is another but the last question is, are you escaping to poverty or hardship? A lot of white guys are living fake lives and are in debt.
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Sparky223: 1:56am On Jan 10, 2018
ice4u999:

Most of these men look outside their country because they are looking for women that they can control. They will make sure their lawyers put papers in place that will make foreign women worthless in their country

LOL
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by ice4u999(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Sparky223:

LOL

Sparky223 am I telling the truth?
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by khiaa(f): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2018
SpicyJosBabe:
Some Advantages i think are associated with marriage to a white man over a Nigerian man grin..... am i right or wrong?

1) No fear on anticipation of Mother-in-law related issues. ;DWhite mother in laws have no time for stalking or analyzing their son's wives characters. They respect their son's choice and never expect you to conform to their standards, they try to get along with you.
2) White families are very supportive and non sentimental, they usually accept the choices of their relative believing their person knows what's best for himself. In summary, their families are extremely nice and non judgemental to you the wife on the average.
3)White men respect and support women and women's feelings, ideas and choices more on the average than black men do.
4) White men are very much career oriented and never lazy, hardly broke and financially empowered.
5) Free Visa/green card and a better national Identity/country to associate with to escape Nigeria's numerous problems. grin
5) Giving birth to beautiful and lovely biracial children.

Numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5 aren't completely true.

White mother in-laws can be nasty witches as well. That's a fact.

White families can be very judgemental and racist when their family member marry out of the race. This is a fact.

There are white men who don't have any career goals, are very lazy and very broke who just want to live off of their women/wives. This is a fact.

There are some ugly biracial children just like there are some cute biracial children. If the parents are ugly the chances of their offsprings being ugly is high. This is a fact.
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Sparky223: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2018
ice4u999:

Sparky223 am I telling the truth?

Nope. Some do some don't.
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Computerwiz101(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hmm, are you kidding, which lady don't want to get married to a white man.

Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
SpicyJosBabe:
Over the years, the percentage of Nigerian women getting married to white men has increased, at home and abroad. However, on the average, Nigerian men still get married to white spouses more than we the Nigerian ladies to the white men. Why is this so?

As a Nigerian lady, would you prefer a white man to a Nigerian man if both are seeking for your hand in marriage at the same time?
How do you view interracial marriages at large? Do you encourage it?

This is more of a ladies opinion thread, guys should just view pls, no nasty comments angry angry

Believe me when I tell you this, black is beautiful. Majority of those getting married to whites are doing so for citizenship or money and not for love.

I have lived with the whites long enough and I find little or nothing attractive about them. In all honesty, they turn me off. Would rather get down with a naturalised black or go for a black African.

And oh, I shouldn't forget to add that whites do not age well, if you understand what I mean
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
khiaa:

Numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5 aren't completely true.

White mother in-laws can be nasty witches as well. That's a fact.

White families can be very judgemental and racist when their family member marry out of the race. This is a fact.

There are white men who don't have any career goals, are very lazy and very broke who just want to live off of their women/wives. This is a fact.

There are some ugly biracial children just like there are some cute biracial children. If the parents are ugly the chances of their offsprings being ugly is high. This is a fact.

My dear, you're soo on point, I'm tripping already. The grass looks greener on the other side, that's why many of our ladies fall into the whirlpool of bi-racial marriages. They end up miserable and depressed.

I have white friends who leave their jobs for flimsy reasons, sit at home and claim benefit while the sorry black gf works her arse off to support them and the kid.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Darlingmua:

Well personally, I don't think being a gentle man and career focused has anything to do with being white or black. It all boils down to how you were nutured into an adult i.e ur upbring and environment. It often shapes ones personality.
If your brought up in an environment where women r seen as equals and are respected, you carry on that view.

You couldn't have put it better. Soo on point
Re: Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
debspauly:
if it's not white I ain't getting married.. Nigerian guys are so backward mentally.
Don't generalize abeg....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub / Men Swoon As Naughty Lady Tears Internet With Provocative Photos / It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.