Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else (8259 Views)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / He Offered Me $1,000 To Sleep over with Him In His Room. I Was Stranded! / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
A girl and a guy paid me a visit just to spend the night at my place,just to catch up on old times and play video games,especially call of duty.
As a student wey dey school,I gats manage my resources and an artiste wey never blow I gats spend Wisely .

I cooked rice on Friday that would take me the whole of the weekend, so when they got here,I was expecting them to leave on Saturday morning.
Omo they have been sleeping on my bed since Saturday till now,My rice don finish and they are making no plans to buy something for us to eat or leave for their various destinations.

Today is sunday now rice don finish and I never chop since morning,cause they are waiting for me to cook they are even drinking my garri wey I suppose manage.

Please how can I tell them to leave without sounding rude or turning their enemy?

They are still here as I type,
they are playing my new song. “Jaiye Foreign ” which is on audioMack,link is in my signature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
if you no fit talk out ur mind to them, then continue dying in silence till dey finished all ur food stuff.

21 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
if you no fit talk out ur mind to them, then continue dying in silence till dey finished all ur food stuff.

But I don’t want to look like a bad person
That’s why I am asking for advice

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Freelane33(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Instead of asking them to leave why not drop your account number. We'll find you something, even if only N1000. If 10 people contribute that'll be N10,000 - enough to accommodate them till they leave

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Freelane33:
Lol

Funny to you right?
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Instead of asking them to leave why not drop your account number. We'll find you something, even if only N1000. If 10 people contribute that'll be N10,000 - enough to accommodate them till they leave

Really so I should drop my account number ?
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Really so I should drop my account number ?

Why not? I'll personally donate N1000
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by efelicity: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ordinary. did you just say ordinary?
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by epondudu: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

But I don’t want to look like a bad person
That’s why I am asking for advice
Don't be selfish to yourself, You are already a bad person to yourself because you don't pity yourself, ask yourself if you love what you are going through, you better tell yourself the truth and ask them to leave before you kill yourself. tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
OP don't listen to this guy above. This type of generosity is not easily forgotten because they know you don't have yourself

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why not? I'll personally donate N1000

Okere Odafe Darlington
UBA

Thanks ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
Ordinary. did you just say ordinary?

Yes I did
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
epondudu:

Don't be selfish to yourself, You are already a bad person to yourself because you don't pity yourself, ask yourself if you love what you are going through, you better tell yourself the truth and ask them to leave before you kill yourself. tongue

Wow
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Okere Odafe Darlington
UBA

Thanks ��

If you're lucky mods will move it to front page and more people will contribute

5 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Simplyfun: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
I listened to your songs. Quit impressive. Keep pushing bro and keep working on yourself. I see a star coming out...

4 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:
OP don't listen to this guy above. This type of generosity is not easily forgotten because they know you don't have yourself

Plus it may restore their faith in humanity, plus they'll tell people of your generosity, plus you'll be able to brag about it as example that you're very generous - all from a few days of accommodating!

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If you're lucky mods will move it to front page and more people will contribute

Thanks sir anything
you can contribute now sir that would go a long way
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Plus it may restore their faith in humanity, plus they'll tell people of your generosity, plus you'll be able to brag about it as example that you're very generous - all from a few days of accommodating!

Same thing I was thinking
I think they don’t have enough resources at home especially the girl
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Simplyfun:
I listened to your songs. Quit impressive. Keep pushing bro and keep working on yourself. I see a star coming out...

Thanks I so appreciate you for streaming
I’ll keep putting in work
my new Extended project (Ep) is coming out next month

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Thanks sir anything

I already did. Did it immediately. You obviously don't get alerts

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by PoliteActivist: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Same thing I was thinking
I think they don’t have enough resources at home especially the girl

Why especially the girl?
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why especially the girl?

I knew through our conversation that her family background isn’t that stable
Maybe she just needed a place to get away to for a while
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I already did. Did it immediately. You obviously don't get alerts

Thanks soooo much God bless you sir
I didn’t see any alert so I checked my mobile app and I saw it there ..I just told my friends and the girl will go to some shop outlets to buy rice for us to eat

God bless you sir for the support

6 Likes

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by sleek214(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Thanks sir anything
See what those ur friends have turned u to? And u can't tell them ur travelling for an emergency till further notice. U dey beg for them online undecided
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Killbillz:

See what those ur friends have turned u to? And u can't tell them ur travelling for an emergency till further notice. U dey beg for them online undecided

They are not babies that u would just tell them that
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by kyber(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
sleek214:
Congratulations

Thanks you can contribute too thanks
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

They are not babies that u would just tell them that
Okay.. continue
Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Neochemist: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Thanks soooo much God bless you sir
I didn’t see any alert so I checked my mobile app and I saw it there ..I just told my friends and the girl will go to some shop outlets to buy rice for us to eat

God bless you sir for the support

I just contributed my little penny too. God bless your good heart

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:
A girl and a guy paid me a visit just to spend the night at my place,just to catch up on old times and play video games,especially call of duty.
As a student wey dey school,I gats manage my resources and an artiste wey never blow I gats spend Wisely .

I cooked rice on Friday that would take me the whole of the weekend, so when they got here,I was expecting them to leave on Saturday morning.
Omo they have been sleeping on my bed since Saturday till now,My rice don finish and they are making no plans to buy something for us to eat or leave for their various destinations.

Today is sunday now rice don finish and I never chop since morning,cause they are waiting for me to cook they are even drinking my garri wey I suppose manage.

Please how can I tell them to leave without sounding rude or turning their enemy?

They are still here as I type,
they are playing my new song. “Die 4 You” which is on audioMack,link is in my signature.
stop cooking... dey chop mama-put for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? / -- / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.