Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59086 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:36am On Sep 17, 2016
We budgeted N10bn in domestic concessionary debt financing

http://www.news48hour.com/2015/12/i-have-no-intention-to-increase-taxes.html

Who tell you saya your anambra village no get debt... grin grin

That's how much obingo set aside to settle gbese debts.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Standing5(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Still Argebe is paying full 18,000k salary while obingo is not paying full 18k full minimum wage..

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together..

Abeg come back with better sense.. grin grin
You r beyond redemption. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:38am On Sep 17, 2016
So, obingo no dey pay full minimum wage, obingo no get more than 3 village projects and still get gbese debts... grin

Chei!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:39am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Standing5:
You r beyond redemption. Keep it up.
[/s]

Abeg keep moving if you can not prove me wrong...Ndo grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Today, Osun is paying full 18,000 minimum wage, but poor anamabra can not and haven't been paying full minimum wage, so who is struggling?. grin

in 2 years, Obingo started and commissioned only 1 village flyover.. grin

Cry me a river.. grin

Yep. Just like we had this from the same osun government few years ago.

My guy shut that you mouth up there. Anambra have never begged for bailout nor depending on FG allocation.

Osun on the other hand have been crying, begging and indebting get the state to comatose with a refrigerator technician commissioning biggest drum and ipon imo grin grin grin grin

Stop making us laugh with this joke of a comparison.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:59am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Yep. Just like we had this from the same osun government few years ago.

My guy shut that you mouth up there. Anambra have never begged for bailout nor depending on FG allocation.

Osun on the other hand have been crying, begging and indebting get the state to comatose with a refrigerator technician commissioning biggest drum and ipon imo grin grin grin grin

Stop making us laugh with this joke of a comparison.

[/s]

Still Argebe is paying full 18,000k salary while obingo is not paying full 18k full minimum wage.. grin grin grin

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Doug07034780891:
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Even the recent increment by Obiano may have landed Anambra's minimum wage to about 20-22k..

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

Nnubia said that the minimum wage was long overdue for an upward review.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://www.naijaurban.com/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000/

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why didn't I read the comments to this thread.

So the NLC that the aressa clown even quoted from a blog stating that Anambra is not paying minimum wage was even praised by the chairman and said work increase Anambra peeps money to 50 grand.

So osun is paying 18 minimum while Anambra is even being moved to 50 grand based on the state government request grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat again what an insult to Anambra to be compared to osun.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:06am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why didn't I read the comments to this thread.

So the NLC that the aressa clown even quoted from a blog stating that Anambra is not paying minimum wage was even praised by the chairman and said work increase Anambra peeps money to 50 grand.

So osun is paying 18 minimum while Anambra is even being moved to 50 grand based on the state government request grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat again what an insult to Anambra to be compared to osun.
[/s]

Lean how to read and comprehend.

The man was talking about increasing National minimum wage from 18k to 50k which has nothing to do with Anambra's bellow minimum wage payment.

He was speaking nationally and not about anambra...

Show us where anything was uttered about Anambra paying full minimum wage or keep quiet...

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:09am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Still Argebe is paying full 18,000k salary while obingo is not paying full 18k full minimum wage.. grin grin grin

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together.. grin grin grin

Read the comment I quoted you dumbass.

The agency itself that your blog quoted us even planning on raising Anambra salaries to 50,000 based on the GOVERNMENT REQUEST.

Why would a state that can't pay "18,000" ask for their workers salary be given a raise.

Does that make any logical sense to your ass

Are you dumb?

You yolobas can't even do good propaganda.

Your osun can barely feed itself and this monkey is here thumbing chest over the joke of a state that every state government mocks and try their best not to be like grin grin grin
I'm not even from Anambra and even I feel insulted for them.

As for the rest of your post. Hmm mmm. Just like we had osun saying this until oil prices dropped and the truth was exposed to the entire world.

Move before you kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:13am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Read the comment I quoted you dumbass.

The agency itself that your blog quoted us even planning on raising Anambra salaries to 50,000 based on the GOVERNMENT REQUEST.

Why would a state that can't pay "18,000" ask for their workers salary be given a raise.

Does that make any logical sense to your ass

Are you dumb?

You yolobas can't even do good propaganda.

Your osun can barely feed itself and this monkey is here thumbing chest over the joke of a state that every state government mocks and try their best not to be like grin grin grin
I'm not even from Anambra and even I feel insulted for them.

As for the rest of your post. Hmm mmm. Just like we had osun saying this until oil prices dropped and the truth was exposed to the entire world.

Move before you kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Can't read and comprehend villager..

I'm not interested in your silly and irrelevant old gist.

Today, Osun state is paying full 18k minimum wage while anambra is not and have never paid full 18k minimum wage.

If you can not dispute that fact, get lost and stop boring me with your garbage..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:21am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Lean how to read and comprehend.

The man was talking about increasing National minimum wage from 18k to 50k which has nothing to do with Anambra's bellow minimum wage payment.

He was speaking nationally and not about anambra...

Show us where anything was uttered about Anambra paying full minimum wage or keep quiet...

Show us where Anambra was stated in that actually NEWS SITE, not a blog of not meeting minimum wage

Infact the dude even stated

Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said

While I'm at it, It was Anambra state that started the drive to increase salary...that news made wave in 2015. We all remember that shit

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=13440&title=Obiano-assures-Anambra-workers-of-regular-salaries-and-promotions

https://www.thecable.ng/obiano-raises-anambra-workers-salaries-15-per-cent

I repeat the question again:

Why would a state that can't make "minimum wage" apprpve the increase of their workers pay by 15% while your osun that is sparkly making "minimum wage" is busy struggling and have repeatedly asked for bailouts on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

In addition it was NLC chapter In ANAMBRA that is fighting for increase of the minimum wage to 50 grand based on the government of the state approval increase of the state salary.

How come it is not OSUN state?

Not all of us are as dumb as yoloba people who una propaganda on paper to deceive. Most of us actually think

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Show us where Anambra was stated in that actually NEWS SITE, not a blog of not meeting minimum wage

Infact the dude even stated

Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,the unionist said

While I'm at it, It was Anambra state that started the drive to increase salary...that news made wave in 2015. We all remember that shit

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=13440&title=Obiano-assures-Anambra-workers-of-regular-salaries-and-promotions

https://www.thecable.ng/obiano-raises-anambra-workers-salaries-15-per-cent

I repeat the question again:

Why would a state that can't make "minimum wage" apprpve the increase of their workers pay by 15% while your osun is busy struggling and have repeatedly asked for bIlouts on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

In addition it was NLC chapter In ANAMBRA that is fighting for increase of the minimum wage to 50% based on the government of the state increase of the state salary.

Not all of us are as dumb as yoloba people who una propaganda on paper to deceive.

Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a 15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

Again reading and comprehension is your problem.

According to the highlights, yes they approved 15% increase, but what they were paying was so low that it still fell short of the 18k minimum wage.

Make una go school una no gree, but instead you keep embarrassing yourself on the internet... grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Osun state is paying full 18k and still starting and commissioning projects left and right.

Anambra is not and can not pay full 18k and still don't have anything to show for taxes and allocation apart fro some village bridge....smh.. grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Btw, Osun is paying full 18k without FG allocation and still commissioning projects left and right... grin

And the other 4 SE states apart from Imo are just deader than dead... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:37am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:

Again reading and comprehension is your problem.

According to the highlights, yes they approved 15% increase, but what they were paying was so low that it still fell short of the 18k minimum wage.

Make una go school una no gree, but instead you keep embarrassing yourself on the internet... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This dude is even quoting something that occurred in 2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers/

And comparing it to 2016 of OSUN grin grin grin

[size=15pt]How pathetic!!!!![/size]

No wonder he kept giving us a blog.

Ironically enough when Anambra was even paying 10 grand salary that was the year Osun government was going around begging for bailout (aka can't even pay a penny)

Post where in year 2016 in which we are in where it stated that Anambra government isn't paying minimum wage.

Here is year 2016 where osun can't even pay salary and the government repeatedly bailed them out

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/osun-state-will-not-pay-state-workers-march-salaries
https://www.google.com/search?q=osun+cannot+pay+salary&oq=osun+cannot+pay+salary&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.7985j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I keep telling you this....get out before you kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Aressa where are you? Can you come and tell us why you are comparing 2015 of Anambra salary payout to 2016 of osun salary payout.

We want to know why you aren't doing 2015 vs 2015 grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This dude is even quoting something that occurred in 2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers/

And comparing it to 2016 of OSUN grin grin grin

[size=15pt]How pathetic!!!!![/size]

No wonder he kept giving us a blog.

Ironically enough when Anambra was even paying 10 grand salary that was the year Osun government was going around begging for bailout (aka can't even pay a penny)

Post where in year 2016 in which we are in where it stated that Anambra government isn't paying minimum wage.

Here is year 2016 where osun can't even pay salary and the government repeatedly bailed them out

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/osun-state-will-not-pay-state-workers-march-salaries
https://www.google.com/search?q=osun+cannot+pay+salary&oq=osun+cannot+pay+salary&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.7985j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I keep telling you this....get out before you kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Olodo...DAAR Communications Plc/AIT is the new blog in your village...?

I thought DAAR Communications Plc belong to your PDP looting and stealing uncle? grin

These villagers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:
Aressa where are you? Can you come and tell us why you are comparing 2015 of Anambra salary payout to 2016 of osun salary payout.

We want to know why you aren't doing 2015 vs 2015 grin grin

[/s]

You are free to show us where the salary was increased to 18k in 2016....Do that or STFU.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:53am On Sep 17, 2016
I'm just going to post this once more for fun.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo...DAAR Communications Plc/AIT is the new blog in your village...?

I thought DAAR Communications Plc belong to your PDP looting and stealing uncle? grin

These villagers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin

A blog that Noone have never heard of or even used as a reliable source before is who this clown is screaming PDP.

Like I said you have completely lost it. If you are not calling ipob, your calling pdp. Whoever in APC camp that's paying your salary should seriously replace you. .you suck at your job

I posted a word for word news article from an verifiable NEWS SITE in which that blog copied and this slowpoke is crying foul.

The year Anambra was even paying 10 grand, your osun was busy blaiming GEJ of its incompetent leader and inability to pay salaries and even begging for bailout.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:
I'm just going to post this once more for fun.

[/s]

Still Argebe is paying full 18,000k salary while obingo is not paying full 18k full minimum wage.. grin

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together.. grin

Obingo still can not pay full minimum wage....end of stroy... grin

Cry me a river... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:03am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

A blog that Noone have never heard of or even used as a reliable source before is who this clown is screaming PDP.

Like I said you have completely lost it. If you are not calling ipob, your calling pdp. Whoever in APC camp that's paying your salary should seriously replace you. .you suck at your job

I posted a word for word news article from an verifiable NEWS SITE in which that blog copied and this slowpoke is crying foul.

The year Anambra was even paying 10 grand, your osun was busy blaiming GEJ of its incompetent leader and inability to pay salaries and even begging for bailout.
[/s]

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Dokpesi now operate blogs according to this silly villager.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:07am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together.. grin grin

Did you even read the article you quoted. I am BEYOND GLAD you made me read it. I saw a day ago posted and I was here thinking the article was addressing this year 2016

Only to find, the article was even addressing 2013 and 2014 pay you ediot. The joke of it all, that article was created literally a day ago.

Meaning NONE VOID as in in year 2016, we live in, the state government in question have come out and multiple occasions and stated it CAN NOT pay it's salary

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

As I said before, they seriously should think about replacing you. You are TERRIBLE at your job grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Did you even read the article you quoted. I am BEYOND GLAD you made me read it. I saw a day ago posted and I was here thinking the article was addressing this year 2016

Only to find, the article was even addressing 2013 and 2014 pay you ediot. The joke of it all, that article was created literally a day ago.

Meaning NONE VOID as in in year 2016, we leave in, the state government in question have come out and multiple occasions and stated it CAN NOT pay it's salary

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

As I said before, they seriously should think about replacing you. You are TERRIBLE at your job grin
[/s]

Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

Olodo, who gives a shit about your rubbish... grin grin

This is what I posted and what I started my thread with so get lost with your silly and pointless rubbish... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2016
People biko come see what this one quoted as something we should listen to

Level eight and above workers in Osun State Civil Service might have come to the end of the financially impelled half salary payment by the state government.

There were indications that the state government has stopped the payment of the half salary to the level eight and above workers.

Payment of full salary is expected to commence from July salary, according to sources in the office of Chief of Staff to the Governor.

The state government had on Tuesday, September 6, paid June salary to the workers, with level 1 to 7 receiving full salary while level 8 upward received half salary. Three months leave bonuses were also paid with the salary.

Government started the half salary payment in June 2015 when economic crisis broke out in the state, holding the state’s finance by the jugular.

This year’s June salary marks a year anniversary of half salary payment in the state. By calculation, level 8 upward civil servants are owed complete six months salaries.

CityMirrorNews learnt that Governor Rauf Aregbesola has resolved to begin payment of full salary to the workers from July salary which would be paid soon.

It was learnt that 2013 Leave Bonuses have been cleared while the government has begun payment of 2014 bonuses.

In the last June salary payment, three months of January, February and March leave bonuses have been reportedly paid to the workers whose birthdays fall in the months. Leave bonuses were usually paid on the birthdays of the workers.

CityMirrorNews learnt that leave bonuses of April, May, June, July, August and September for 2014 have been paid.

The governor has also shown his readiness to clear the six-month backlog of half salaries of the level 8 and above workers of the state.

And this one is telling us to clap for their act in 2013 and 2014 when we have this
http://allafrica.com/stories/201506151161.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/200490-osun-received-n6million-allocation-february-will-pay-salaries-governor.html

I guess aressa wants to workers to be happy they were paid 2013 and 2014 money

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2016
This villager is boring me, abeg find me another villager with common sense and a little bit intelligence.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo, who gives a shit about your rubbish... grin grin

This is what I posted and what I started my thread with so get lost with your silly and pointless rubbish... grin grin

The year Anambra was paying 10 grand (2015), your Osun couldn't even pay one kobo (2015)
http://allafrica.com/stories/201506151161.html

You opened this thread to compare Anambra to Osun, a huge insult to Anambra or even any state at that, and in the end all you did was exposed your osun government incompetent, yoloba propaganda of talking about salary payment in 2013/2014 in year 2016 and embarrass the Osun government.

You seriously must have a family member that's high in APC...that's the only logical explanation why they keep a person that constantly giving people right to laugh at them. That's the only explanation I can think of why you still work for them.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:18am On Sep 17, 2016

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nusaf: 5:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Dem go say na buhari fault grin.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 5:36am On Sep 17, 2016

grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.