Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React (12997 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Enrichlee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians and their obsession with NPF and its corruption. Nigerians re alws about the Police like the NPF is not a Nigerian Institution. The NPF is a reflection of a broader picture of the Nigerian scenario. The Force isn't a composition of some foreigners. Its Nigerians that er being recruited into the force.
Not attempting to defend the Police but I need to point out our disgusting penchant for singling out the Police as the only most corrupt Nigeria institution. This act of ours reek of hypocrisy. If nothing at all the ongoing war on corruption has so far revealed the monumental high level organised corruption entrenched in the army,Navy, Airforce, custom, civil sevice and others . We re talkin about top level inhumane corruption whose perpetration directly results in loss of lives. As uncomfortable as this is its real.
Our level of hypocrisy is so bad that when govt attempts to go after some of these perpetrators lots of Nigerians rise to their defence scrAeaming witch-hunt.
Militants in the NigerDelta ve repeatedly averred that men of the NA and Navy re heavily involved in acts of economic sabotage by engaging in oil bunkering in oil communities in the ND. While we regularly delude ourselves due to hypocrisy that this form of corruption is not too bad we turnaround to hang the Police for collecting #20 on the road, an act which is as devilish as it is condemnable, not withstanding that military personnel on our roads equally sometimes engage in this very act as I ve witnessed 1st hand.
My grouse here is that we deliberately sanctify some institutions, regardless of the monumental level of corruption while we re all too happy to hang the other.
Singling out Police isn't hypocrisy but observation. They are closer to the masses and our first stop in getting justice. I for one had only few encounters with the NA (not even personal) and I'm not even sure if I've ever met any navy or airforce personnel before not to talk of customs. But police on the other hand, many people deal and encounter them on a daily basis and so we will keep calling out their corruption and incompetence daily more than those military and para military forces you talked about
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Blaizeless: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians and their obsession with NPF and its corruption. Nigerians re alws about the Police like the NPF is not a Nigerian Institution. The NPF is a reflection of a broader picture of the Nigerian scenario. The Force isn't a composition of some foreigners. Its Nigerians that er being recruited into the force.
Not attempting to defend the Police but I need to point out our disgusting penchant for singling out the Police as the only most corrupt Nigeria institution. This act of ours reek of hypocrisy. If nothing at all the ongoing war on corruption has so far revealed the monumental high level organised corruption entrenched in the army,Navy, Airforce, custom, civil sevice and others . We re talkin about top level inhumane corruption whose perpetration directly results in loss of lives. As uncomfortable as this is its real.
Our level of hypocrisy is so bad that when govt attempts to go after some of these perpetrators lots of Nigerians rise to their defence scrAeaming witch-hunt.
Militants in the NigerDelta ve repeatedly averred that men of the NA and Navy re heavily involved in acts of economic sabotage by engaging in oil bunkering in oil communities in the ND. While we regularly delude ourselves due to hypocrisy that this form of corruption is not too bad we turnaround to hang the Police for collecting #20 on the road, an act which is as devilish as it is condemnable, not withstanding that military personnel on our roads equally sometimes engage in this very act as I ve witnessed 1st hand.
My grouse here is that we deliberately sanctify some institutions, regardless of the monumental level of corruption while we re all too happy to hang the other.

Hear you say this again am gonna do something funny.
Ok, accepted. The NA and NN are currupt as you envisaged. What about some fucking black coloured Clothes men kill with impunity simply because you refused tipping them #20?
What about the fucking policemen that were been bribed to kill and brand a person an armed robber?
Where did you keep the armed robbers that called themselves policemen who maim, rob and kill innocent Nigerians?
You and I know the activities of most of these people. Why trying to cover them up by bringing in NA and NN into this?
Go get ur pill plz.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blaizeless:

Hear you say this again am gonna do something funny.
Ok, accepted. The NA and NN are currupt as you envisaged. What about some fucking black coloured Clothes men kill with impunity simply because you refused tipping them #20?
What about the fucking policemen that were been bribed to kill and brand a person an armed robber?
Where did you keep the armed robbers that called themselves policemen who maim, rob and kill innocent Nigerians?
You and I know the activities of most of these people. Why trying to cover them up by bringing in NA and NN into this?
Go get ur pill plz.
Do I smell comprehension wahala here? Could u pls read my post again b4 jumping to comment.
If u read my post well u wud see where I called their extortionist acts devilish. There is no where in my post I even attempted to defend the Police.
However, my emphasis was simply based on the fact that we single out the police turning blind when others do the things(or worse things) the police do. I'm not saying we shouldn't criticise the Police but we need to broaden its scope and stop making it look like other areas or institutions apart frm the Police is fine. The high level corruption in the army when compared to Police that of Police is peanut. This is where blind sentiment and hypocrisy comes in.
I hate to argue with folk who ve comprehension problem. Simple post like that u failed to understnd yet u ll call Bubu dullard.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by pressplay411(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
the only protection that women can offer is to offer me condoms if I want to fccck her angry angry angry

punchline! oshey
but ur id nawaooo.

She won't even be able to defend herself when I unleash my Attacker!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Impound Smuggled Goods Worth N607 Million (photos) / Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today / UNICAL Bursar, Protocol Officer In DSS Custody Over Plan To Kidnap VC Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.