Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience (3423 Views)

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Girls, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Guy :share Your Experience / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Okay, so the day before yesterday, a very courageous 'sister' walked up to me and told me she likes me. unfortunately i don't like her that much (not that i hate her either, she's just not my kind of person).

It was very difficult but i had to be straight with her so i don't create a misconception. She said it was fine when i told her i don't feel the same but i could see the hurt in her face. She's been avoiding me and acting all weird around me ever since. It's like i stole her freedom or something.

Now i feel this guilt and it got me wondering : how do ladies feel when they ask a guy out and he turns them down??
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by EmperorLee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Emii Ekun.. Turn down woman when I never marry? Am I mad?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by slimthugchimee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
i turn down girls all the time, i only stick to one punnany and thats my lovely babe

maryjane grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by saintfellow(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
It takes a real guy to turn down a lady. well iv not turn down any lady, but instead we become friends with benefit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Typical Naija nigga

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
No matter how i feel about a guy. i try my best never to approach him. i cant handle rejection.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by FvckShiT(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Maychang:
No matter how i feel about a guy. i try my best never to approach him. i cant handle rejection.

Now that's fūcking cool cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Gothblackgal(f): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
I was rejected by a first love in my secondary school days. When I told him, he didn't reply, he just smiled and we became best friends. But that was a lesson learnt grin guys prefer girls they work hard for.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:
I was rejected by a first love in my secondary school days. When I told him, he didn't reply, he just smiled and we became best friends. But that was a lesson learnt grin guys prefer girls they work hard for.

yikes! you were deep in the zone
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by feldido(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
I can never take her serious even if I like her before...
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Gothblackgal(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
princemi:

yikes! you were deep in the zone

lol... He actually confessed months later that he liked me, I kinda knew, but some things weren't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Onyintology(f): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
Kai Kai Kai.... I kante , I mean I can't take it
Rather I fast and pray, telling Obinigwe to make the guy's love come my way but to approach him?!....MBANU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Maychang:
i don turn down millions of girls grin i like mature girls
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by RoastedCorn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:
that's just a misconception, the reason is because you've been friend zoned . . . some guys like me like girls that'll be bold enough to walk up to them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by RoastedCorn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don turn down millions of girls grin i like mature girls
W girl walking up to you does not make her immature

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Na so
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by DharmyYinks: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Sweetieconstie smiley
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Emmaoga: 1:33am On Sep 17, 2016
mine is different,
my babe walked up to me and told me "I LIKE YOU, CAN WE BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT?"
I was speechless and I told her I will think about it.
the next day I said yes to her after knowing what her benefits from me will be( just companion).

we stayed like DAT for 3months and I was madly in love with her. I later asked her out and she said yes. that she loved me but was shy to tell me that's y she started with FWB things that I will get to love her with time and she was correct.
we are still together, weathering every storm that comes our way and blazing with joy and happiness.
if a girl walked up to you and ask u out.
you need to applaud them( those with good intentions oo).
in this world, there is no particular way of doing things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by ikp120(m): 4:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Emmaoga:
mine is different,
my babe walked up to me and told me "I LIKE YOU, CAN WE BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT?"
I was speechless and I told her I will think about it.
the next day I said yes to her after knowing what her benefits from me will be( just companion).

we stayed like DAT for 3months and I was madly in love with her. I later asked her out and she said yes. that she loved me but was shy to tell me that's y she started with FWB things that I will get to love her with time and she was correct.
we are still together, weathering every storm that comes our way and blazing with joy and happiness.
if a girl walked up to you and ask u out.
you need to applaud them( those with good intentions oo).
in this world, there is no particular way of doing things.

My guy your head is good. I like guys that have good head. But some girls funny sha. Imagine she approach me, then I later asked her out, and she was like she needed to think about it. Abeg she for just stay her lane. I prefer and respect bold girls, but not confused girls o.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Nope...can't remember being rejected by a guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2016
RoastedCorn:
W girl walking up to you does not make her immature
i mean am waiting for a mature girl to approach me, is just between me and kids everywhere
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by slimthugchimee(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Nope...can't remember being rejected by a guy
i am hereby rejecting you undecided grin angry
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by loveslife(f): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
I did once. During my days as an undergraduate. I don't regret it one bit. He was a crush and sleeping with him was the only way I could get him off my mind. So...
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by ezteem(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Gothblackgal:

Don't be too sure, some guys boot girls that are too tough......
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i am hereby rejecting you undecided grin angry
lolz I don't think that's how rejection works grin.....I have to approach you first before you reject me smiley
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by slimthugchimee(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lolz I don't think that's how rejection works grin.....I have to approach you first before you reject me smiley
then approach me so i could reject you angry
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
then appriach me si i could reject you angry
I won't in the first place undecided tongue
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by slimthugchimee(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I won't in the first place undecided tongue
your loosing out oh, The sweet feeling of being rejected grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by MENTORCH(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:

Don't talk like that o! there are some kind of fat ladies you just have to turn down.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2016
Maychang:
Nothing hurts unless you let it. It's not the rejection that'll hurt you but your estimation of it. If you know that both rejection and acceptance are on the card before a move is made, you can manage your feelings better.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
your loosing out oh, The sweet feeling of being rejected grin
hmm... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave / Are There Perks Of Dating A Fat Guy? / Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.