Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249566 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
rossyc:
It's more like Angela knew they are gonna kill Mike. Tariq's brain is gradually returning to factory settings. What the hell is proctor doing by hiding that laptop thought he shud av destroyed it? Don't trust him any longer. As for Terry & Tasha...no comment..
i wonder why everyone is blaming protoctor, what was tommy thinking when he killed FBI agent
protoctor is trying to stay alive cos tommy na werey
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Proctor has done a lot for Ghost and Tommy,he has been badly implicated so I really don't blame him if he's trying to get a leverage by hiding the lappy.I don't trust Terry and Tasha dey Bleep up,she can kuku leave ghost but fuckin terry under ghost nose is disrespectful even to her kids.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
sod09:
i wonder why everyone is blaming protoctor, what was tommy thinking when he killed FBI agent
And u think he will stay alive by hiding the evidence? he should know that those guys gat no chill so he's meant to be smart besides he's in already, no way out, if he disclose any secret he will go down with them so no need.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
I so much like that Julio.
Hehehe cheesy
What about him?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Someone tell me sexy Latino deliberately wanted the news of Mike's arrest and prison location to get to ghost and tommy on time hence, going to terry almost immediately......cos she knew the bad asss gangsters would quickly do what they knew how to do best.....

#Being a cold blooded murder fvcking gangster....

# Angela is a bad asss gangster hiding behind a FBI badge...I foresee a combo btw her and ghost... grin

Man/woman of the episode: Angela Valdezz

I don't really know what Mike sandavol had on her that she had to disconnect the mic.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2017
naza2020:
Am starting to lyk Angela and to hate tasha, d way she keeps blushin whenever she sees terry z so annoying. And y do I get DS feeling DAT ghost knws abt terry nd tasha

Ghost ain't no fool.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2017
junnyjake:

I don't really know what Mike sandavol had on her that she had to disconnect the mic.

He knew enuf to put Angela, ghost and tommy in prison...just the same thing Lobos knew.there was a time ghost wanted to quit drug business...he got some confidential information information from Angela out of love, she gave it to him, some he got indirectly from the files she was working on, which she allowed. she knew he had to kill some pple and tie up some loose ends from lobos angle so they could runaway together to miami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Coyotejack(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2017
AryaSand:
Dre is dead o. What? How dare he move against Tommy and Ghost. That's some crazy azz shi.t mehn!

E weak me to oooo going straight to the hermanes cartel and offering what is not urs in the first place his cup is gradually getting full

And he doesn't know ghost is still affiliating with tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Coyotejack:

E weak me to oooo going straight to the hermanes cartel and offering what is not urs in the first place his cup is gradually getting full

And the combination of Tommy and Ghost is the bomb. They should kill the guy already
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by yakamata(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:

He knew enuf to put Angela, ghost and tommy in prison...just the same thing Lobos knew.there was a time ghost wanted to quit drug business...he got some confidential information information from Angela out of love, she gave it to him, some he got indirectly from the files she was working on, which she allowed. she knew he had to kill some pple and tie up some loose ends from lobos angle so they could runaway together to miami.

Lobos didn't know of this information, so he couldn't have told Sandoval. My guess is that there is more to Angela that meet the eye.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
yakamata:

Lobos didn't know of this information, so he couldn't have told Sandoval. My guess is that there is more to Angela that meet the eye.

Oga..go watch the movie again...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hustleranthem(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tariq don see something e fear..shey he wan b gangster.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by emerich(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
hustleranthem:
Tariq don see something e fear..shey he wan b gangster.. Lol
No mind d yeye dude....
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by xreal: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
reading you guy's comments here.... no need to see episode 8 anymore. grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by SirMichael1: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dre is crazy o. Infact, he's dead. Like dead! Wants to backflip on tommy and ghost?! shocked His words "...because I wanna be the biggest gaddamn drug dealer in NYC"

Ghost clubs is what the retard_ wants to make his drug store. Yepa! Oti kun! Oti kun

Tariq's brain is starting to function. The dude don jam fear. grin I thought the nigga wants to go to the streets. He left his humble/good home to go rob and he met his waterloo. grin "School! here I come"- I can hear him say that on the next episode. grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Oh, thanks for jugging my memory up a little bit.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

its Jimenez biko not hermanes

btw everything seems to be heating up towards the leak story....then i'm so done
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Coyotejack(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2017
IAmPhiL:
its Jimenez biko not hermanes

btw everything seems to be heating up towards the leak story....then i'm so done

Jimenez hermanes it's friggin Spanish and I got no subtitles

But thanks btw

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Angela intentionally turned off the signal the moment Mike said he had evidences against her..I also think she knows Ghost and Tommy killed Mike,In fact I think she planned it cos she went straight to Terry,told him where Mike is been kept..Knowing Ghost she knows he would make a move..To confirm it all in the end she said That was for Greg...

This is a very nice episode generally though.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
sod09:
Is anyone aware that the tape recording which the FBI agent had. are y'all aware Saxe has it too...?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:

you are 100% correct. but how did they get to know Sandoval is the rat. and who killed him.

someone should please put me through. cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
obontami:
Is anyone aware that the tape recording which the FBI agent had. are y'all aware Saxe has it too...?
Sax doesn't have it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rammyty: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
obontami:
you are 100% correct. but how did they get to know Sandoval is the rat. and who killed him.

He never mention he went up to Ghost office before the black fed did when the feds raid the club and find the planted gun. When Angela and that her black colleague guy were going through the club downstairs surveliance, they saw him going up the stairs.

Also he was the one that want to incriminate the black fed so as to quickly wrap up the case, they were not 100% sure he was the mole though so they decide to set a trap for him. Unfortunately he fell for the trap

Bingo

He was taken down
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
obontami:

Ogaaaa!!!!! U have data naaaa..all u need to do is go to toxic wap.com...or with different comments u shuld be able to piece up the answer to ur question...but all the same i'll indulge you.....

I don't know where u stopped watching...but I'm sure u know ghost was in prison and was almost convicted....
So procter i.e ghost lawyer went to see Angela valdez(sexy latino) to take a second look that ghost is in prison all becos of her...
So she went ahead to look at the cctv records from ghost's club when the FBI went to search...well the footage ddnt really show sandoval dropping the murder weapon he used in killing Greg their collegue ..but it showed him going up the stairs to where the murder weapon was found..it was enough to raise angela's suspicions....
What really made them catch sandoval was his desperation...he was trying to tie up all his loose end too fast...
first he poisoned the heart of the head of investigation i.e the Chinese lawyer that the black agent among them is the rat....so he quickly went over to his house to kill him..since dead men can't talk..so case closed...unfortunately the guy wasn't around..

meanwhile Angela had revealed her suspicion to the black agent and saxxe....so 3 of them used sandoval's desperation against him...
Saxxe went to sandoval and pretended like he was on his side and told him Angela had built up a case and there's evidence against him...once again his desperation pushed him to go kill sexy latino...
But the FBI was waiting outside and Angela inside all wired up..
He confessed to Angela while trying to kill her not knowing he was under recording....
He was taken to custody where only the FBI agents knew...but since he had some evidence against Angela.....angela quickly went to meet terry i.e ghost's new lawyer to give him the supposed good news that ghost is finally free but also stylishly said the location of where sandoval is being locked up....only the good news was an indirect message to ghost
Knowing fully well that ghost and tommy will quickly act fast and do what they know how to do best.......# be a cold blooded killer...

So ghost made a new friend/enemy while in prison which happens to be tommy's father...father and son just agreed and sandoval was deleted with cut to the jugular...which led to the picture above: "that was for greg" and below

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
I so much hate tariq, they should just kill off the character.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
I so much hate tariq, they should just kill off the character.
nah he has alot to offer in the series
You will like him later wink
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why is ghost and his family still living in a rented apartment, can they afford a house?
He couldn't buy a house with his drug money, its bad.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Why is ghost and his family still living in a rented apartment, can they afford a house?
He couldn't buy a house with his drug money, its bad.
its could be traced...club is used to clean the money but not enough to buy a mansion

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by adegwurulez(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
#teamTonyTeresi
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DarkRebel69: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2017
La La Anthony is hottttt! I would lick every inch of her delicious body.

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:
La La Anthony is hottttt! I would lick every inch of her delicious body.
pervert u are cheesy
Damn she's haute wink
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DarkRebel69: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
pervert u arecheesy
Damn she's haute wink

Doggy-style she's good for... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.