Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] (76521 Views)

Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by attackgat: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
2 million pounds = 1 Billion Naira

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by abhosts(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
These lowlife bloggers should understand that they are putting his family members in danger by this useless stories.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
Happy for him....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by gcof(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2016
motherfucker:
God bless your parents for training your brain well. Can you imagine everyone before your comment believe this news? Hian! Was this not same picture that was posted some weeks back and stated that Nacho owned the house?
and someone called me enemy of progress for saying that house do not belong to Iheanacho but his friend

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by bakynes(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
cold:

You didn't read the original post. Nothing about mortgage was mentioned. The whole mortgage thing was an afterthought. I'll let the dumb thing slide
Even the next guy that quoted me showed the comment I made in full, I never modified my first post no be you go lecture me on mortgage plan when my own very sister has one. I don't know why you like to dey lie against another person.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by 1Dray(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if i hear,and besides ifeanacho looka more than 21

How is that your business? Go reduce your age and make your own money. Why hate?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Ajjubhai(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.
thats the same thing am thinking here, and this news have circulated every where that he wants to buy a house of 2 million gbp for a friend when he dont even have his own....alexis sanchez home in london is just 1.4 million why would kelechi purchase a house of 2 million for his friend
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2016
YES VERY FUNNY AND WHAT WILL IT BE IF HE EVENTUALLY DOES IT?FORGET MATTERS BRO..EVEN JUJU ABI HARRY PORTER SPELL CANT PERFECT SUCH..
buchilino:

VERY FUNNY
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by iyke649(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Afritop:
THOUGH IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THIS STORY, I HOPE HE DOESNT REGRET IT. BECAUSE HE IS STILL A YOUNGSTER.
3 years ago he was under 17, 3 yrs later just because he can score goals and play football he intends to buy mansion worth 2 millions euros for his friend . We that are watching him for the past 3 years are busy wasting our money on Viewing centre.
I don't understand the way some people reason. So because you are watching him, he should spend his money buying something for u or rather still build u a house? What about the entertainment and joy u derive while watching him play ? Isn't that enough? So Ronaldo and Messi that almost half of d world are watching should start sharing Dia money to each and everyone of Dia fan abi? What happened to ur two legs? If e dey pain u make u sef go wear boot and start playing ball. Mtcheeew embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Jesu, that guy old pass ronaldo naa
what are we to do nw.. Lets keep on believing
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Tosssin(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if i hear,and besides ifeanacho looka more than 21
Football age noni, he is older than that
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by kaylex1994(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2016
THUMB UP FOR YOU another person call have being picked by God...am the next in line for testimony

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by 9japride(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
He should buy a reasonable house and use d remaining balance on investment for the guy. It's when person Don arrive then I came spent well. I believe that his friend is not very wealthy like him. One need to save and invest for raining days. Anyway nice 1 from Kelechi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by vivalavida(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2016
GoggleB:
Good for him. And hope he already bought a house worth more than that for his parents..

Igbo's always think home first

We are not like the rashidi yekinis and femi opabunmi's
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2016
cold:

Fake or not Kelechi is capable of buying a £2 million pound home. The UK is not Nigeria. You don't have to pay cash. They check your credit history and earnings. If the bank is satisfied you make a down payment and pay the rest in instalments over a 25 year period. It's called mortgage.
You really need to re-read BAKYNES's post again.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by bakynes(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

My brother I tire for the guy oh! He even lied against me that I modified my Intial post , when the next guy that quoted me quoted my full comment.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by bakynes(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Adesolomon2014:

My brother I tire for the guy oh! He even lied against me that I modified my Intial post , when the next 4 guys that quoted me quoted my full comment.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by danot1030: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Kid mentality. Owo ti omode ba koko ri, akara lo fin je.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Fabricated lie!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by HetomNigeria(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Get it NOW! FOOTBALL BETTING TIPS SOFTWARE
1x2, fixed odds, over & under

A-Z BULKSMS Setup Guide
A comprehensive guide to setup a bulksms portal

How To Get An International Card With US Bank Account To Receive Money Worldwide

How To Turn Your Website into A Bank- That Receive Instant Payment even when you are on vacation

How To Build A Website from Scratch in 15 Minutes or Less

DOWNLOAD NOW!
www.infumart.com

1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by SharkTank(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
1Dray:

How is that your business? Go reduce your age and make your own money. Why hate?

Na their way of life
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by CHYMZZY(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.

E pain you? Even if na 2million naira mud house or 2million coweries tached house him buy. .
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Carter4luv(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2016
loyalty pays....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2016
for the people wey dey believe this story I swear una brain dull die, bloggers will just wake up fabricate stories and you all will swallow it because they know the average 9ja person online no get sense to reason well. yes ihenancho earns 85k per week but do you known that about 48% of that goes to TAX. now someone stated below that he was on a 20k wage, you guys forget this weekly wage is PRE-TAX.
no wonder blogging dey sell in Nigeria because una can like to believe rubbish
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Alphafeezay(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2016
TunezMedia:
Super Eagles and Manchester City Forward, Kelechi wants to reward his best friend, Ogbodo for his loyalty.

Ogbodo is from Enugu State and was a footballer but didn't make it while playing in Hungary before he was introduced to Kelechi by Chidiebere Nwakali.

“They are like twins, they are everywhere together and often wearing the same designer clothes and accessories,” a source told AfricanFootball.

I expected to.see the "PICs" of the House

“He is Kelechi’s trusted travel companion, he accompanied him back to Nigeria on holidays at the end of last season. He was also by his side for the recent international duty against Tanzania in Uyo.'' “Ogbodo is Kelechi’s righthand man, his closest confidant, after he dedicated the last few years to make sure the football star is very much at home in Manchester".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/football-star-kelechi-iheanacho-to-buy.html?m=1

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by stsinner: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
*1000 likes*

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by CHYMZZY(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Afritop:
THOUGH IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THIS STORY, I HOPE HE DOESNT REGRET IT. BECAUSE HE IS STILL A YOUNGSTER.
3 years ago he was under 17, 3 yrs later just because he can score goals and play football he intends to buy mansion worth 2 millions euros for his friend . We that are watching him for the past 3 years are busy wasting our money on Viewing centre.

Dont be a sadist!
After all no be your papa money, if E Pain or motivate you carry boot enter pitch, then make your own money and stop wailing like a pu**y cat..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Afritop(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
freshdude99:

The thoughts of a poor man is wicked!
So what are you thinking
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by goldedprince: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
As long as no be homo tinz, all good
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
motherfucker:
God bless your parents for training your brain well. Can you imagine everyone before your comment believe this news? Hian! Was this not same picture that was posted some weeks back and stated that Nacho owned the house?
Hahahaha dunno y this Iheanacho news all the time sef,
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by 9jatatafo(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2016
2 million mama charley head. This is fake news
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
cold:

Fake or not Kelechi is capable of buying a £2 million pound home. The UK is not Nigeria. You don't have to pay cash. They check your credit history and earnings. If the bank is satisfied you make a down payment and pay the rest in instalments over a 25 year period. It's called mortgage.
if you read the commentor properly and understood you would have read were he asserted "except maybe he wants to pay on mortagage plan" we know it can be done on a mortgage, question is, again, why buy a mortgage for a friend? if he haven't bought for himselve yet and even if bought for his friend which is also possible, how is his friend going to keep up payment of a 2 million sterling house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Lionel Messi Touching His Wife's Backside At Nightclub / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.