Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions (15802 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute / Diamond Bank, Groups In Face-off Over Workers’ Retrenchment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by ademy2007: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
SweetPoison22:
If they like, let them negotiate with the devil, 2019 will be their end.
then no pdp n no apc. but sha I the enjoy mmm ie making 30percent from my spare money after 30 days
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by bigtt76(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Exactly my thoughts too. The funny thing is that the funds in TSA (aside taxes) are not all government funds but rather a combination of suppliers, vendors and private public partnership funds.

ladyF:
Very silly if you ask me. These guys seem to have lost direction. Why would FG go into negotiations with private financial institutions to tell them not to retrench workers in a period of recession. You implemented TSA and it hit them hard.

Do you know what their profit margin is? Oya the FG should come and pay the bank workers na. grin So if the banks are making a loss presently, they should keep staff the way they are because the Federal Government told them to abi? Who the government epp? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by wizzy39: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
That's a nice move by the minister of labour and employment, at least level of crime will not escalate. well done Ngige the true son of Anambra.
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by Oblang(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
SweetPoison22:
If they like, let them negotiate with the devil, 2019 will be their end.

Obviously with ur 5% vote.. grin grin
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by kennycalls(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
charity begins at home... let thé federal government take Care of its own workforce Then u Intervene in ôthers
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by Jacko1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
bankers go befin thief money hanyhow

Beside bankin needs to restrategize

During our jonathan boom period banks employed evry1

I mean evry1 includin me wey study chemical engr

Did i knw anyfin bout bankin Bleep no... Til now what is futures.... Derivatives ..... Credit bla bla

Nigerian banks do not need more than 20 ppl per branch.... Anyfin more than that they throwing money
Re: Retrenchment: FG Commences Negotiations With Financial Unions by Origin(f): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Very silly if you ask me. These guys seem to have lost direction. Why would FG go into negotiations with private financial institutions to tell them not to retrench workers in a period of recession. You implemented TSA and it hit them hard.

Do you know what their profit margin is? Oya the FG should come and pay the bank workers na. grin So if the banks are making a loss presently, they should keep staff the way they are because the Federal Government told them to abi? Who the government epp? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Probably the same reasons the banks were bailed out with taxpayers money when the ogas mismanaged funds. Few executives forfeited their assets and are still unwilling to do so. Wage cuts should be the first line of action as recession is not indefinite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / TOEFL And GRE Examination In Nigeria. / Addax Workers Lock Out CEO, Colin Klapa, Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.