Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Schegen Refusal Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schegen Refusal Form (719 Views)

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schegen Refusal Form by greatmagnus: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello,

I applied for schegen visa through France embassy and I was denied, so I was wondering why I was denied since my company paid for my accomodation and invite, please I need your professional responses to the reason why I was denied. Attached is the form number 8 was the reason.

I don't understand the number 8.

1 Share

Re: Schegen Refusal Form by worry359(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Just general refusal,
you did not convince them that your reason for visiting was strong enough.

Remember Europe is being overrun by immigrants from north Africa.
They just do not want more including Nigerians so things are difficult!
Re: Schegen Refusal Form by greatmagnus: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank you, but how else can I convince them, with a paid invitation and hotel. Well i understand the crisis going on in europe
Re: Schegen Refusal Form by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
The number 8 does not mean they aint sure you will be coming back to Nigeria.It means you made a contradictory or inconsistent statement in your application.If they were not sure of your return to Nigeria,they will have also ticked the Number 9.

(1) (Reply)

When Are You ‘Checking Out’ To Canada?-PUNCH / My Visit To A Yoruba Village Church / WARNING!!! HIGHWAY BLOCKAGE Sapele To Protest Against Bedc Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.