Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (5740 Views)

Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Pigs, Frogs, Vultures, Mouse And Lizards Are Holier Than Yahweh(doctufos PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Junia:
You are interested in it. I wont tell you.
pls tell me nah grin grin
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

pls tell me nah grin grin
No. I have had de same miracle for 5 days. I prayed to experience it for this whole month and im already experiencing it.
But .. i wont tell you

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Ayomivic(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
The foolishness of Yahweh(satan) is getting more conspicuous day by day, according to the THUMMIM which KNOLIUD, the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD mentioned millions of years back, in the period of the hominids.

No human being will attempt to put his children in fire forever for disobeying him, but yahweh, the evil son of the ALMIGHTY GOD has planned to throw the Christians who make mistakes into fire forever.

Is this not foolishness on the part of Yahweh? Anyway, it is a choice to belong to the groups of souls who will be judged by the likes of yahweh(Moses), Eusebius and Faulkin(Jesus of the neanderthal period).

I BELONG TO ATUM, the God of Civilization, the brother of yahweh.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN ALMIGHTY GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIMES AND EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE.

Cc: board: Pidggin, chigoziri2403, georgeakins ,
oby4real, malvisguy212 , ColdHardTruth, Ynnk, Moisef, SamjohnnyB, Joshalorsdanse, AdamuUcheOla,
Henrybright, micholo123 , frank317 , Perhaps , orunto27 ,
justlove91, myk2mic , enuelly , 4everGod,
mrZENographer , Greatzeus, Muafrika2

the free will had been given to human being the choice is yours.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomivic:

what do u mean?
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Ayomivic:

ok
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Ericsunday619: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
ok
Sungod,Yahweh, Allah, ogu and some other creeping god's are far from my own perception of God. God is science and nature

2 Likes

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemSapien: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Sungod,Yahweh, Allah, ogu and some other creeping god's are far from my own perception of God. God is science and nature
Exactly.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
And suddenly Yahweh had grown dumb...
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
...and dumb
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmm... What a great period in world history!!!
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by 0temSapien: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
True words
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Be aware of this fact!
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
The truth is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious crisis in the Middle East, what's the solution? / Thank God It's Sunday / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.