Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (5692 Views)

Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Pigs, Frogs, Vultures, Mouse And Lizards Are Holier Than Yahweh(doctufos PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Ok. Keep quoting deception
Even Cuenca who had existed eons ago knows that the real deceiver is Zeusus Krista(Jesus Christ). Here is the confession of Cuenca according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

DOCTUFOS:
Lishius 16: 15-16
15. And Cuenca said, if this Krista whom they profess is more of a tool of deception than of truth, why then did he have to die at all?
16. For the deception in the name of this supposed son of god is already more than the truth.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
Even Cuenca who had existed eons ago knows that the real deceiver is Zeusus Krista(Jesus Christ). Here is the confession of Cuenca according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Your doctufos is utter shit. It says Yahweh is one the sons of the Almighty God and Jesus is the son of Yahweh. Now Cuenca now used surposed when addressing the fact Jesus is the son of Yahweh.

Keep deceiving yourself and read the book that you alone have. I believe you are the author of that book.
Reveal it to people here on nairaland if it is actually a book that exist. If not, then i strongly believe that the devil give it to you when you are asleep.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Your doctufos is utter shit. It says Yahweh is one the sons of the Almighty God and Jesus is the son of Yahweh. Now Cuenca now used surposed when addressing the fact Jesus is the son of Yahweh.

Keep deceiving yourself and read the book that you alone have. I believe you are the author of that book.
Reveal it to people here on nairaland if it is actually a book that exist. If not, then i strongly believe that the devil give it to you when you are asleep.

Cuenca didn't believe Yahweh as a god because he isn't in your group. Same way you won't believe me, Vishnu and Atum as gods because we are not in your group. That's why Cuenca used the word 'supposed'. You can't actually understand the deep things of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH because you are a sheep (lower thinker) and you are also poor in the spirit. The rich in the spirit will understand clearly. May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY quickly shine on you to reveal the truth to you.

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:

Cuenca didn't believe Yahweh as a god because he isn't in your group. Same way you won't believe me, Vishnu and Atum as gods because we are not in your group. That's why Cuenca used the word 'supposed'. You can't actually understand the deep things of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH because you are a sheep (lower thinker) and you are also poor in the spirit. The rich in the spirit will understand clearly. May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY quickly shine on you to reveal the truth to you.

Funny.
You need Jesus.
Repent before its late
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Junia:

Funny.
You need Jesus.
Repent before its late
Repent of what?
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Kellydgreat(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
THIS GUY IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
otemdomino:
Repent of what?
From your Atum and Otem and Doctufos and all those unknown names. The Lord is near and you need Him.
Repent Otem
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Junia:

From your Atum and Otem and Doctufos and all those unknown names. The Lord is near and you need Him.
Repent Otem
lol... and when will you also repent from your Yahweh(Satan), Zeusus(the deceiver), Elijah(the murderer) and all the other terrorists you revere as holy people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kellydgreat:
THIS GUY IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.
It makes sense to whom sense is given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
otemdomino:
lol... and when will you also repent from your Yahweh(Satan), Zeusus(the deceiver), Elijah(the murderer) and all the other terrorists you revere as holy people? undecided
Yahweh is God Almighty.
Jesus Christ is His Word and He lived a Holy and Perfect life.
Elijah is a prophet of God and he is not a terrorist. In his days, everything waa physicall battle so indeed he will kill his enemies.
Repent Otem. The end is near
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Junia:

Yahweh is God Almighty.
Jesus Christ is His Word and He lived a Holy and Perfect life.
Elijah is a prophet of God and he is not a terrorist. In his days, everything waa physicall battle so indeed he will kill his enemies.
Repent Otem. The end is near

Yahweh isn't God the Universe. When will you learn? Elijah of the Neanderthal can best be compared with the boko haram of our days. Learn and be wise. Stop being sheepish and gullible like the sheep. May the light of God shine on you. Ase!

3 Likes

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

Yahweh isn't God the Universe. When will you learn? Elijah of the Neanderthal can best be compared with the boko haram of our days. Learn and be wise. Stop being sheepish and gullible like the sheep. May the light of God shine on you. Ase!
Funny.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 5:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Funny.
Keep deceiving yourself.
The light of God Almighty shall shine on you as it did to me to bring me out of the darkness of religion. Ase!
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2017
just passing by
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
The light of God Almighty shall shine on you as it did to me to bring me out of the darkness of religion. Ase!
No more Amen but Ase. Continue your deception.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Junia:

No more Amen but Ase. Continue your deception.
Do you want Amen? No problem, ALL LANGUAGES COME FROM GOD THE UNIVERSE, SO IT IS NO OFFENCE TO USE ANY OF THE LANGUAGES. If I like I say iseee, aseeee or amen! All means 'so shall it be'!

Are you happy now? cheesy
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Do you want Amen? No problem, ALL LANGUAGES COME FROM GOD THE UNIVERSE, SO IT IS NO OFFENCE TO USE ANY OF THE LANGUAGES. If I like I say iseee, aseeee or amen! All means 'so shall it be'!

Are you happy now? cheesy
I dont need your Amen. Its demonic.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Junia:

I dont need your Amen. Its demonic.

OH, so there are demonic AMEN too! Realmindz must see this. cheesy
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:

OH, so there are demonic AMEN too! Realmindz must see this. cheesy
Yours is demon influenced

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Junia:

Yours is demon influenced
What about my text you are quoting, are they not as demon-influenced? cheesy grin
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
What about my text you are quoting, are they not as demon-influenced? cheesy grin
They are, but He that is in me is greater than demonic powers
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Junia:

They are, but He that is in me is greater than demonic powers
Tell he that is in you that I OTEM have arrived. Tell him that it is my time and I will set the world free from bondage of the mind. Tell he that is in you that he shall remain caged in his spiritual cage.
Tell him that the brains of the black whom he hates with passion is evolving to a fearless one.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Tell he that is in you that I OTEM have arrived. Tell him that it is my time and I will set the world free from bandage of the mind. Tell he that is in you that he shall remain caged in his spiritual cage.
Tell him that the brains of the black whom he hates with passion is evolving to a fearless one.
Ok. You are only popular on nairaland. You won't go any far. Well, maybe you with the help of your demonic forces can deceive alot of people but my God will still remain God and He will always bless and help me as He did answer my prayer today.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Junia:

Ok. You are only popular on nairaland. You won't go any far. Well, maybe you with the help of your demonic forces can deceive alot of people but my God will still remain God and He will always bless and help me as He did answer my prayer today.
Share your testimony: how did yahweh the son of God the Universe answer your prayer today?

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Share your testimony: how did yahweh the son of God the Universe answer your prayer today?
I won't share it with you. Take it that He is prison. And i'll keep receiving from Him by Grace.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Junia:

I won't share it with you. Take it that He is prison. And i'll keep receiving from Him by Grace.
If we find out now, it's one of the petty things you guys call testimonies from a god, which even atheists with no god have freely and easily.

1. Admission into University : You read your books, pass well and get admission by merit. While others see these things as normal, xtians will claim how their god "supernaturally" did it.
2. Provision of money: a co-human being dashed you money and you say that it is yahweh your god who dashed you the money. SMH for you.
3. You wish with all your soul to pass an exam which you didn't attempt well. Then by the power of coincidence you passed it. Then automatically you say that it is Yahweh who did it. Make I hear say "even without yahweh in my life right now, such things don't happen to me." in fact, they happen more rampant now than ever before in my life, yet I didn't give the glory to Atum my god, because it is part OF the things of Nature.
4. Recovery from headache, stomach ache, back pain, cough, catarrh, cold, etc. without taking drugs: All these are the packages of nature. Our bodies are built to try bring itself back to its usual and normal state. It's called self-healing and not a 'miracle'. Such stuffs happen to atheists, unbelievers and the irreligious too and they don't have to do any Thanksgiving.
5. Giving birth to twins, triplets and quadruplets after some delay in childbirth: That's no miracle. It's just how it would happen and it has happened to both religious and the irreligious etc. Go to China and India, you'll see wonders and signs cheesy yet they don't give a fvck, because those who give a fvck are not intelligent and they are in Africa in abundance.

So now can you please share your testimony with me, so I can juxtapose with the GREAT TESTIMONIES above? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Martinez19(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
If we find out now, it's one of the petty things you guys call testimonies from a god, which even atheists with no god have freely and easily.

1. Admission into University : You read your books, pass well and get admission by merit. While others see these things as normal, xtians will claim how their god "supernaturally" did it.
2. Provision of money: a co-human being dashed you money and you say that it is yahweh your god who dashed you the money. SMH for you.
3. You wish with all your soul to pass an exam which you didn't attempt well. Then by the power of coincidence you passed it. Then automatically you say that it is Yahweh who did it. Make I hear say "even without yahweh in my life right now, such things don't happen to me." in fact, they happen more rampant now than ever before in my life, yet I didn't give the glory to Atum my god, because it is part OF the things of Nature.
4. Recovery from headache, stomach ache, back pain, cough, catarrh, cold, etc. without taking drugs: All these are the packages of nature. Our bodies are built to try bring itself back to its usual and normal state. It's called self-healing and not a 'miracle'. Such stuffs happen to atheists, unbelievers and the irreligious too and they don't have to do any Thanksgiving.
5. Giving birth to twins, triplets and quadruplets after some delay in childbirth: That's no miracle. It's just how it would happen and it has happened to both religious and the irreligious etc. Go to China and India, you'll see wonders and signs cheesy yet they don't give a fvck, because those who give a fvck are not intelligent and they are in Africa in abundance.

So now can you please share your testimony with me, so I can juxtapose with the GREAT TESTIMONIES above? cheesy
*clears throat * otem, who is the Lord almighty to you? that is who do you think is the almighty God?
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 5:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Martinez19:
*clears throat * otem, who is the Lord almighty to you? that is who do you think is the almighty God?

God ALMIGHTY is nameless but I call him God the Universe, the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and the gods who jealously fight for followers.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Martinez19(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

God ALMIGHTY is nameless but I call him God the Universe, the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and the gods who jealously fight for followers.
this God, is he good? Is he powerful? Why don't he interact with us?
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Martinez19:
this God, is he good? Is he powerful? Why don't he interact with us?
How many years will you spend on earth? Maybe 130 or 150 or thereabout. You'll spend forever with PEACE except if you demand a reincarnation into the earth, a world where you'll not remember who you are until you are dead again. The earth is a place where we come to have fun, fear, mysteries and adventures, so we need a little of ourselves here to make the fear and adventures more interesting.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by realmindz: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Repent of what?
repent for not believing...

Christians have serious issues up there... You tell me something and I dont believe then u tell me to repent
Then I'll be tortured for eternity for not believing

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

You are interested in it. I wont tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Why Do You Go To Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.