Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed (10752 Views)

. / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by prettyAdaolisa(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
My people, and brothers in the house I greet u all, please I need real answers and advice from my fellow niggaz ( ladies, think with their hormones and not head and as such .... )

Anyway, some months back I posted a story on my Group Intimacy encounter, where myself and my nigga banged one of his(my nigga's) FWB in a hotel all night.... To spell it out, the chick is not a Hoe, neither is she a runs girl, she is just someone that Loves sex so much and likes trying new things , the encounter we had with her as well wasn't money driven 1 bit. She didn't do it for cash, my nigga just suggested to her to try something weird, she didn't accept , but later she came, and somehow we all went down... Afterwards, we were out of communication for some weeks but eventually re established connection and started gisting ...

I invited her over to my place to come for another bout, which she eventually came and stayed some days with me, the time she's spent with me, I really saw her true self and can categorically tell , she is just my kind of girl (in beauty and physique) we understand our self, connect well, she's the type that can make u save and spend ur cash wisely, will advice u on what and how u should go about ur things, wouldn't want u to be reckless in cash, she's down to earth , easy going and really loving, seriously I have forked many girls and has had encounter with many, but she's a rare type, I can count the number of girls I have met that are her kind, and they are not more than 2( from at least 50-80 different girls I have met) need I say, she loves sex very much and the sex is the blast as well .... I actually have no issue with that...
My concern now is, can I really date her? I have told my nigga, I'm liking the chick ( he knows shes a good girl, but haven't really spent much time with her as much as me), and he's indifferent... I'm very okay with her, but just the Group Intimacy thing we had with my nigga, that is my draw back... How will it look especially to my nigga.... Need I say, she's someone that is very open to me and tells me everything, Had she told me she did a Bleep with people I didn't know, that won't even be a problem at all, I wouldn't even be here writing this
Should I carry on
I need sincere advice.... Thanks in advance my people...

Thought you only take ladies as intimacy gadgets and nothing more!...why are u falling for the same lady that disgust you?

Well,I must say I am glad... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by bomasek(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
stuffs4me:

Hehehe.. That's what happens when a lonely guy got puzzy whipped real good. grin

Puzzy so good he can't think clear no more grin
Sure Boss cool
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by columbus007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
How can u come hia and begin to beat ur chest that you have had girls 50-80,pls show me ur award,or take it to the bank undecided
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by bomasek(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
fexyrich:
my broda d guy mumu no be here ooo..he is obviously allowing his manhood to control him..How can any man in his right senses be considering such a hoe as a wife..with all the more decent girls out there.Som1 had a 3 some with u and ur friend not for money but for fun and u say she isn't a hoe She is nothing but a cheap hoe and her love for sex will make her sleep with his gateman and brother sef..cos she is not doin it cos of Mony..it is better to go for a lady who has sex cos of mony cos if u av Moby she can stick to u..but a lady who has sex for fun wld cheat on u any day u arnt available to fulfill her sexual desires..so who is more dangerous.op na serious mumu..
No mind am

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Thought you only take ladies as intimacy gadgets and nothing more!...why are u falling for the same lady that disgust you?

Well,I must say I am glad... lipsrsealed
. Just get out, don't have your time.... Rubbish people
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
This op is really an eediot..."she is a good girl,she is not a ho,I have told my nigga, I'm liking the chick ( he knows shes a good girl, but haven't really spent much time with her as much as me)"..And he knows she is good girl how by fvckn her a few times?

Truth is, u neva had it so good and now you are just so punny whipped by a s3x freak who luvs fvckn random d!cks...enjoy why it lasts grin

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by pxDharniel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baba paulkillerman, u just fall my hand big time! I can't believe ur d one saying this.

You haven't known the girl for long and you've already concluded she's an angel. And to think that you believe her when she said that party was her first and last time is even more baffling.

C'mon, I thought u should know better

Well, I'd say u should try it and see if it would work out

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Fidelismaria: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin i laff in ijebu dis ur problem pass me oooooooo i hand over ur mata to oders cming after me

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Rekyz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Why you the reason like Buhari? come lie say she no be hoe like say you relate to Lai Muhamed? You see fire, you wan take your leg go put inside. To knock you just the hungry me.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
This one na mad man.
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
LOL cheesy grin wink cheesy
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
. Just get out, don't have your time.... Rubbish people

grin grin....hope you know who this is?
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by anonimi: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is the OP related to Alhaji LIE Mohammed grin
The same way Oga LIE Mohammed has helped DullardPoo to:

- pad budget.
- pad speech.
- pad fuel price
- pad food price.
- pad inflation
- pad economy

this OP has also padded the number of his bedmates. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin grin....hope you know who this is?
esosa993, or oliviaarims or xendra , if it's none of these people , then u can go to anywhere u coming from, I Don't care
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
esosa993, or oliviaarims or xendra , if it's none of these people , then u can go to anywhere u coming from, I Don't care
embarassed
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Burgerlomo: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just go ahead and marry her, so that you can provide a daily bread for your friends and neighbors grin

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
My people, and brothers in the house I greet u all, please I need real answers and advice from my fellow niggaz ( ladies, think with their hormones and not head and as such .... )

Anyway, some months back I posted a story on my Group Intimacy encounter, where myself and my nigga banged one of his(my nigga's) FWB in a hotel all night.... To spell it out, the chick is not a Hoe, neither is she a runs girl, she is just someone that Loves sex so much and likes trying new things , the encounter we had with her as well wasn't money driven 1 bit. She didn't do it for cash, my nigga just suggested to her to try something weird, she didn't accept , but later she came, and somehow we all went down... Afterwards, we were out of communication for some weeks but eventually re established connection and started gisting ...

I invited her over to my place to come for another bout, which she eventually came and stayed some days with me, the time she's spent with me, I really saw her true self and can categorically tell , she is just my kind of girl (in beauty and physique) we understand our self, connect well, she's the type that can make u save and spend ur cash wisely, will advice u on what and how u should go about ur things, wouldn't want u to be reckless in cash, she's down to earth , easy going and really loving, seriously I have forked many girls and has had encounter with many, but she's a rare type, I can count the number of girls I have met that are her kind, and they are not more than 2( from at least 50-80 different girls I have met) need I say, she loves sex very much and the sex is the blast as well .... I actually have no issue with that...
My concern now is, can I really date her? I have told my nigga, I'm liking the chick ( he knows shes a good girl, but haven't really spent much time with her as much as me), and he's indifferent... I'm very okay with her, but just the Group Intimacy thing we had with my nigga, that is my draw back... How will it look especially to my nigga.... Need I say, she's someone that is very open to me and tells me everything, Had she told me she did a Bleep with people I didn't know, that won't even be a problem at all, I wouldn't even be here writing this
Should I carry on

I hope u used tramadol
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

embarassed
who u please? Can we make it private?
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2016
In my opinion if she is ok dating you and you are falling in love with her, go ahead.
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by fridayabdullahi(m): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2016
op u and ur boys are fuckin niggas just chop d girl and let her go no string attached
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Forget a relationship with her, just be her good friend....and smash once in a while.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2016
killermanIsBack:
who u please? Can we make it private?

Nvm...I'm your worst enemy...

You made it so...

Merry sunday grin
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2016
thanks brah!!!!
ba7man:
Forget a relationship with her, just be her good friend....and smash once in a while.

@fridayabdullahi - thanks brah...
fridayabdullahi:
op u and ur boys are fuckin niggas just chop d girl and let her go no string attached

This Drdauda guy, u truly no get sense oh... I think say people dey joke b4 when dem talk am, wetin tramadol get to do for this walker now....

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by dmola(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2016
MizTyna:
Ladies think with hormones and shiit? Who have you been friending? That is so insulting!

gm hwas ur nyt ur chubby look is appealing
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Lleigh(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
If you like her I would say have a relationship.
One problem you will never have is sexual communication. You met when you were open with each other, that can only continue.

A lot of married women have sexual fantasies that will never be fulfilled. The reason being they are not meant to behave that way.

See how it goes. ...

There is nothing stopping you having a 3 some when you get married
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lleigh:
One problem you will never have is sexual communication. You met when you were open with each other, that can only continue.

A lot of married women have sexual fantasies that will never be fulfilled. The reason being they are not meant to behave that way.

See how it goes. ...

if how I got to meet her was tru a 3some with another girl, that won't be an issue, my reservation I having my guy fork her too...
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Canme4u(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lleigh:

See how it goes. ...

Really?
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
What we think isn't important.

The only thing that matters is what YOU think.

If you like her, date her.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
@ OP the honest truth is you will never and can never love her (your just infatuated and all those counseling is part of the campaign) . For now u dey enjoy the sound track; so enjoy!

NB: Dating brings the best, marriage brings the rest.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by jamalnation(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
killermanIsBack:

Should I carry on

do the needful bruh
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Lleigh(f): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
killermanIsBack:
if how I got to meet her was tru a 3some with another girl, that won't be an issue, my reservation I having my guy fork her too...

Well I can understand where you are coming from. But that is no different to a mmf scenario.
The issue for you could be the fact is he is your friend.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Lleigh(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
@ OP the honest truth is you will never and can never love her (your just infatuated and all those counseling is part of the campaign) . For now u dey enjoy the sound track; so enjoy!

NB: Dating brings the best, marriage brings the rest.

He could love her....loving someone is not just about the sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confused........ Experienced People Should Help / Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.