Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results (26252 Views)

NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Achorise: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's just God, Fayemi with all his good educational polices and his personal robust education , couldn't achieve this feat.

God bless both most especially my grass root governor. Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firstly, this story may not be true as the source is unknown and untrusted .

Secondly if it is true, is it not likely the legacy left by the previous governor Dr Fayemi , the present federal minister for Mines and Steel Development; Given that Fayose has only been in office 2 years and has not managed to pay his workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by mikkybellami(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
prinsam30:
what course can these subjects go for
Abeg the result is useless except if the guy go do pds
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Carter4luv(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
gud one
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by seunmsg(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enrichlee:
LWKMD...Katshina state came 2nd! I stopped reading from here. I guess the best student must be from GSS Daura. Anyways, who still believe in the credibility of NECO sef. An exam body that was solely established to cover the tracks of Northern students.

I think there is a mix up in the report. Another part said that Edo state came second with 96% while Abia and Kogi came joint third.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by prinsam30: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
mikkybellami:
Abeg the result is useless except if the guy go do pds

abeg which one is pds again
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Zlatimi: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
GenBuhari:

Secondly if it is true, is it not likely the legacy left by the previous governor Dr Fayemi , the present federal minister for Mines and Steel Development; Given that Fayose has only been in office 2 years and has not managed to pay his workers?

I guess you hv a problem wen it's success it's not fayose but in not paying it's fayose.... you beta don't let hate kill u even fayemi won't take the glory...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by logicab: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enrichlee:
LWKMD...Katshina state came 2nd! I stopped reading from here. I guess the best student must be from GSS Daura. Anyways, who still believe in the credibility of NECO sef. An exam body that was solely established to cover the tracks of Northern students.
That was some errata that appears to come from no where. This is a better report:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/210547-ekiti-beats-35-states-fct-records-best-2016-junejuly-neco-result.html
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by logicab: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
seunmsg:

I think there is a mix up in the report. Another part said that Edo state came second with 96% while Abia and Kogi came joint third.
You are correct:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/210547-ekiti-beats-35-states-fct-records-best-2016-junejuly-neco-result.html
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:

Arrest me for doing what exactly?

For debunking your lies against Ndiigbo? undecided

You are not serious. If you want that kind of media clamp down on freedom of expression of opinions, you better travel to North Korea where your kind lives.

By the way, there was never a time Yorubas led Igbos in NECO.

And even in this 2016 NECO, Ekiti led, but Abia still came third, and I'm sure that by the time we finish collating the results from the rest of the States, the SE will lead the SW region collectively.

guy i think this comment is too soft for dat fool..
hez lucky im not the one dat made dat fp..
i would hav dealt with him.. at worst i get a ban by their bigot mods..nairaland is not my life.
they are such bunch of miserable hypocrites..

when igbo leads its malpractice. .. but wen its dem its not malpractice.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by deantimes(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
How can you attribute any improvement to a governor that cannot even pay his workers salaries?
It is impossible
Zlatimi:

I guess you hv a problem wen it's success it's not fayose but in not paying it's fayose.... you beta don't let hate kill u even fayemi won't take the glory...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Enrichlee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
seunmsg:

Thanks bro, na serious fear for catch me. I've been directed to another link with a more detailed report
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by adanejudex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is a welcome development. It seems like the reforms in the educational sector is yielding results.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Godemcee(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
modath:

Been a while one has seen inspiring news of this kind emanating from Ekiti, & this particular one gives me so much joy and warm feelings... smiley smiley

This is the kind of things we want to see happening in Yorubaland not cutting beef or buying corn by the roadside....
ekiti are actually one of d most brilliant,if not the most brilliant people in Nigeria.it was in ekiti a boy solved a maths within 3minutes,a teacher could not solve this maths for 3 days.
but they are cursed with bad leaders(fayemi Nd fayose)

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by UncutSk(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
who neco EPP
I blame buhari
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Enrichlee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
logicab:
That was some errata that appears to come from no where. This is a better report:

Thanks bro, I've read it!
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by farouk0403(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
To all of you that look down on katsina, I have something to tell you!!

Arewa sun fi karfin ku, ba za Ku iya damu ba!!!
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Roadmike(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Where is Osun state Please [/size]?[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
SE takes waec. Afonjas can keep neco

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by seguno2: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fayose must be putting emphasis on education by providing adequately equipped and properly staffed schools whose teachers are well motivated by good salaries, promptly paid.
This is better than SIMPLY launching and commissioning physical infrastructure projects that are largely the responsibility of LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by seguno2: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Roadmike:
[size=20pt]Where is Osun state Please [/size]?[color=#990000][/color]

Nowhere to be found.
Governor Aregbesola is busy with his airport that has the longest runway in the world.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by harosho07(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
The rate of registration for NECO of Ekiti state is very low. This is probably why they led the pack. For instance, Osun state registered more than 12000 candidates while Ekiti total candidate registered is not up to 5000.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by deantimes(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
sharpden:
http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/ekiti-leads-in-neco-ssce-results-for-2016/

The poster of this news on nairaland might be responsible for adding kaduna as the second position as indicated in the first paragraph.

I was thinking how Edo will come second after Kaduna already claimed the position so I visited the site, see screenshot of what I saw.

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enrichlee:

i guess the intention was to place katsina as no one but having sensed that it'll raise an eyebrows hence they were placed no 2....my question is...was Neco written in Arabic language or Hausa? ??

for the sake of transparency and to keep the record straight let a journalist interview one of the students from katsina that sat for the exam..frankly your guess is as good as mine
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by faladeSM1132(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
GenBuhari:

for that your comments,
Check it from 2014 apc & PDP Gubernatorial camping in Ekiti State and you will see how Fayose was mocking Fayemi as fake academy Dr Degree holder without any reflection on the ekiti State educational sector for good four years he spent as governor , Fayose promised then to bring ekiti State education back to it's better place with in 2years and that is what you're seeing today after last year Ekiti State educational submit which organized by Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
modath:

Been a while one has seen inspiring news of this kind emanating from Ekiti, & this particular one gives me so much joy and warm feelings... smiley smiley

This is the kind of things we want to see happening in Yorubaland not cutting beef or buying corn by the roadside....
your opinion is not needed!
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by asarebabson: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ekiti & expo are.......
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Let Apc appoint these students in to economy team.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by wristbangle: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
modath:

As in eh! Finally something good has spring up in Ekiti State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
datola:
Result of ponmo cutting by Fayose. They can do better by topping WAEC.

And Katsina second? Hmmm...

katsina came second.....was it written in Arabic or what..this country when you fight corruption. kwarupsion fights back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.