Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results (26250 Views)

NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by aquabeing: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zlatimi:

I guess you hv a problem wen it's success it's not fayose but in not paying it's fayose.... you beta don't let hate kill u even fayemi won't take the glory...

What an irony, same person who believe the past federal government got lot to celebrate.You are noting but a joker
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by nototribalist: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
woodcook:
Up Oduduwa Republic!
shameless goats. It's now oduduwa republic. Well I guess we should now say PDP is better than APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by aquabeing: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zlatimi:

I guess you hv a problem wen it's success it's not fayose but in not paying it's fayose.... you beta don't let hate kill u even fayemi won't take the glory...

What an irony, same person who believe in the past federal administration .You are noting but a joker
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Godfather898989: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
What kind of stupid reporting is this? LOL
From NECO, Katsina didn't come second but LAST in the entire country.
Where Katsina wan see second? They wan steal am? I laugh in Hausa.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun you guyz better correct that fallacy in the reporting.

my brother are you seeing what I saw...katshina second..hmmm or did they turn the result sheet upside down
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by kennycalls(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ekiti where There are numerous spécial centres
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by mikkybellami(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=prinsam30 post=49441030]

abeg which one is pds again [/quote

Predegree
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by mikkybellami(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
prinsam30:

abeg which one is pds again

Predegree
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Omeny: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Drchristian:

u r d greatest tribalist have ever come across on Nigeria social media...I'm urging d Nigerian cyber police to apprehend this daft kid...and give him his duly deserve punishment as a scapegoat 4 others to see.

aren't d Yorubas that started with leading in Neco bf d Ipod states.

Very good.
Both of u must be apprehended because both of u are guilty of what u accusing others for.
They must use both of u as a scapegoat as a deterrent to others.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Tvegas(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
modath:

Been a while one has seen inspiring news of this kind emanating from Ekiti, & this particular one gives me so much joy and warm feelings... smiley smiley

This is the kind of things we want to see happening in Yorubaland not cutting beef or buying corn by the roadside....

Political guru, Are you from ekiti?
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Uncletony(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Drchristian:

u r d greatest tribalist have ever come across on Nigeria social media...I'm urging d Nigerian cyber police to apprehend this daft kid...and give him his duly deserve punishment as a scapegoat 4 others to see.

U are a definition of race; confused, cowards & shameless!. Spits!!
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by NameCheckers: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Drchristian:

both of u are same. U paint nairaland with ur tribal comments too. Bigots mk una repent o
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Smooyis(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congratulations to my fellow Ekitians.. Let's keep it up in all fields.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
I believe this huge success must be dedicated to God Almighty and the relentless teacher who despite the Govt not paying their salary, went ahead to impart good knowledge on the student
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by KingsleyCEO: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
And you say stomach infrastructure is not working?
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Mockinbird: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:
Now, this is interesting. Will Yorubas now accept the authenticity of NECO, cos they have been denying it when they lagged behind the East.
Flah.ead jews won't like this news.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by YaksonFCA(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nobody should attribute this high pass rate to all this clueless Governors rather we should appreciate the students for their uncommon courage. Like Kogi I hailed from, Teachers have been on strike for months because of the inability of the Governor to pay theirs salaries yet our student still came Third in NECO 2016 Exam. Even Ekiti teachers too have not been paid for months.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by NairaMaster1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enrichlee:
LWKMD...Katshina state came 2nd! I stopped reading from here. I guess the best student must be from GSS Daura. Anyways, who still believe in the credibility of NECO sef. An exam body that was solely established to cover the tracks of Northern students.

Me I saw Edo second I am afraid where you saw katsina section
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/ekiti-leads-in-neco-ssce-results-for-2016/

I'm proud of my source....the fountain of knowledge. A student shocked A'Level Cambridge Body recently at Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary for leading in the A'Level cartridge exams worldwide . He had A* in all papers...another dude from the fountain of knowledge. Recently, a student recorded the highest score in the history of Unilag, he's also from Ekiti. Similarly, a medical student, who recorded the highest and overall score in the history of the Russian university where he graduated from, is also an Ekiti guy. That name, FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE is an apt lullaby, peculiar to them, which gears up the intelligence in them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by prinsam30: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
mikkybellami:

Predegree

OK na thanks
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by ceaser: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
prinsam30:
what course can these subjects go for

Fishery as a subject in O' levels?! :O When did that happen? I thought Agricultural science is supposed to encompass everything fishery in Ordinary level education. Or is there in O' Level zoology too? Or Animal husbandry? Or forestry?

Okay. You ask what course of study that result can ensure? Fishery, I think. Perhaps zoology.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by buffalowings: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
woodcook:
Up Oduduwa Republic!

Meanwhile, I'm curious what about osun
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by buffalowings: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
sharpden:
Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved NECO Performance

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/ekiti-apc-claims-credit-for-states-improved-neco-performance/

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by LorenzoU: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'll say something for the record.. since wen did neco became that dream exams I feel they are afraid of soiling this administration's image as such are afraid of being scrutinized so they now became soft and share gud grades
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by tempel(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ekiti where they write the answers to questions on the board for students to copy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by sben2308(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
sharpden:
Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved NECO Performance

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/ekiti-apc-claims-credit-for-states-improved-neco-performance/

Right from d start we all know d Ekiti state harbour d sharpest mind in d country .In every household in EKITI they have at least in professor per house .
This is to say they are Education driven right from their ancestral age.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by AlPeter: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:

Arrest me for doing what exactly?

For debunking your lies against Ndiigbo? undecided

You are not serious. If you want that kind of media clamp down on freedom of expression of opinions, you better travel to North Korea where your kind lives.

By the way, there was never a time Yorubas led Igbos in NECO.

And even in this 2016 NECO, Ekiti led, but Abia still came third, and I'm sure that by the time we finish collating the results from the rest of the States, the SE will lead the SW region collectively.
dude you must have a very sad life. Must everything be turn to tribal boasting and bashing with you? Do you even have a JOB? Yours was the first tribalistic comment on this thread and When someone replied you accordingly you start spewing your arsenic and derelict views. Guy go get a job.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
If I hear say fayose kini The question we should ask is ''did the students write the examination by themselves?''
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by wiselette(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Which result? I've never been more disappointed with schools and examinations as I was when I saw how exams are written in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Igboid: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
woodcook:
Up Oduduwa Republic!

AlPeter:
dude you must have a very sad life. Must everything be turn to tribal boasting and bashing with you? Do you even have a JOB? Yours was the first tribalistic comment on this thread and When someone replied you accordingly you start spewing your arsenic and derelict views. Guy go get a job.

You are just a sad little thing.

That up there was the first tribal Post here. I'm not the cause of your life failures, stop projecting them on me.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by evansjeff(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
what sort of junk journalism is this? please check the first and last paragraphs, Edo came second please and not Katsina.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by prinsam30: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
ceaser:

Fishery as a subject in O' levels?! :O When did that happen? I thought Agricultural science is supposed to encompass everything fishery in Ordinary level education. Or is there in O' Level zoology too? Or Animal husbandry? Or forestry?

Okay. You ask what course of study that result can ensure? Fishery, I think. Perhaps zoology.

my guy u don't have to narrate the history of amalgamation of Northern hemisphere to me before u know that fishery, animal husbandry and civic education are the three New compulsory subjects one must take before been admitted.

just because of this small question wey I ask guy I dey fear u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.