Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results (26255 Views)

NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by AlPeter: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:

You are just a sad little thing.

That up there was the first tribal Post here. I'm not the cause of your life failures, stop projecting them on me.
lol... Dude you are funny. Up Oduduwa republic? Goodnight don't have time for you.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by adebnl: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
But I'm surprised dey vote in agbero as their leader
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by vikyno(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
I won't be surprised if it turns out that Buhari have a hand in the way the exam results are turning out with mass pass.

It could be that Buhari is giving Aboki results through the back door in the name of mass pass just to ease their way into Nigerian military and para-military forces.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by saintkel(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Drchristian:

u r d greatest tribalist have ever come across on Nigeria social media...I'm urging d Nigerian cyber police to apprehend this daft kid...and give him his duly deserve punishment as a scapegoat 4 others to see.

aren't d Yorubas that started with leading in Neco bf d Ipod states.
Ublame d guy for bin tribal yet ur end speech betrays u. See how tribal u r? So full of hate
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2016
saintkel:
Ublame d guy for bin tribal yet ur end speech betrays u. See how tribal u r? So full of hate
No tribalism dia
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by ceaser: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2016
prinsam30:

my guy u don't have to narrate the history of amalgamation of Northern hemisphere to me before u know that fishery, animal husbandry and civic education are the three New compulsory subjects one must take before been admitted.

just because of this small question wey I ask guy I dey fear u oooo

Mhen. Those subjects sound like tertiary courses. Na wa o. Things have really changed over the years o.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by juman(m): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2016
I dont believe the result.

It appears the federal government has a way of manipulating waec and neco results.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Aristotle1999: 4:24am On Sep 18, 2016
God bless Ekiti state! God bless Ekiti state teachers! God bless Ekiti state students!
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by eldoradoxx: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
What kind of stupid reporting is this? LOL
From NECO, Katsina didn't come second but LAST in the entire country.
Where Katsina wan see second? They wan steal am? I laugh in Hausa.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun you guyz better correct that fallacy in the reporting.

Na who wan take NECO serious before? NECO was established to further enable students in educationally disadvantaged States ( yes, you know them) also get enough credit to enter universities as a way of circumventing the high standards of WAEC. That is why you find many students who wrote WAEC refusing to register for NECO. When Katsina begins to come second nationally, you know that the NECO standard is too poor.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by YonkijiSappo: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2016
eldoradoxx:

Na who wan take NECO serious before? NECO was established to further enable students in educationally disadvantaged States ( yes, you know them) also get enough credit to enter universities as a way of circumventing the high standards of WAEC. That is why you find many students who wrote WAEC refusing to register for NECO. When Katsina begins to come second nationally, you know that the NECO standard is too poor.

But the problem with ur analysis is that Katsina actually didnt come second. That was a reporting typo.
And from my experience, NECO is actually HARDER than WAEC.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by syncACE(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
south east is leading south west....so?...how much was deposited into your account due to the lead... receive sense bobo
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by VirginFinder: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
I hope with this news the yEasterners will stop beating their empty chests and relax for a while are regards who takes the lead in terms of education in the south.
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by VirginFinder: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Igboid:

Arrest me for doing what exactly?

For debunking your lies against Ndiigbo? undecided

You are not serious. If you want that kind of media clamp down on freedom of expression of opinions, you better travel to North Korea where your kind lives.

[s]By the way, there was never a time Yorubas led Igbos in NECO.

And even in this 2016 NECO, Ekiti led, but Abia still came third, and I'm sure that by the time we finish collating the results from the rest of the States, the SE will lead the SW region collectively.[/s]

Must you yeasterners beat empty chests? angry
Are you guys okay at all
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by saintkel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Drchristian:
No tribalism dia
wots Ipod states to mean
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
saintkel:
wots Ipod states to mean
grin Mr saint u wanna act saint on this one abi? ipod, tripod Re-pod Massob etc which one u belong? don't tell me is tribalism 4 me mentioning a name igbo people gave themselves....including OSU

grin Happy Sunday dear
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by modath(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tvegas:

Political guru, Are you from ekiti?

Quarter part! smiley

Baawo ni? Hope you are all doing great?! Abeg do quick make things set before rate reach 1k. Tick tock tick tock. smiley
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by saintkel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Drchristian:

grin Mr saint u wanna act saint on this one abi? ipod, tripod Re-pod Massob etc which one u belong? don't tell me is tribalism 4 me mentioning a name igbo people gave themselves....including OSU

grin Happy Sunday dear
So Igbos n South east r all Biafrians or beta put Ipods?, happy sunday to u Sir/Ma
Re: Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results by megabeatsonline: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.