Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) (18456 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Buhari's Speech At The 71st UN General Assembly (Full Text) / Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Anyway, I still strongly hope dat Buhari will deliver soon.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by gurunlocker: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dullard the dullard... any other dullard aside you is a fake peisin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
limeta:

And that could be only you
nothing spoil.
.......ONLY ME OR NOT !!! WE ALL MUST DIE !!! SO WISHING SOMEONE DEAD IS WISHING YOURSELF THE SAME !!!

AT LEAST IF BUHARI DIES ON THIS TRIP AS YOU ARE WISHING HIM, THE WORLD SHALL RECOGNISED HIM AS ONCE A LEADER OF A COUNTRY ......and he died a PRESIDENTIAL DEATH !!!

YOU NKO ? WHEN YOU DIE ! WHO GO EVEN KNOW ? AT MUST DEM GO TALK SAY ONE JOBLESS ROADSIDE AREA BOY DON KICK BUCKET grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by limeta(f): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......ONLY ME OR NOT !!! WE ALK MUST DIE !!! SO WISHING SOMEONE DEAD IS WISHING YOURSELF THE SAME !!!

AT LEAST IF BUHARI DIES ON THIS TRIP AS YOU ARE WISHING HIM, THE WORLD SHALL RECOGNISED HIM AS ONCE A LEADER OF A COUNTRY ......and he died a PRESIDENTIAL DEATH !!!

YOU NKO ? WHEN YOU DIE ! WHO GO EVEN KNOW ? AT MUST DEM GO TALK SAY ONE JOBLESS ROADSIDE AREA BOY DON KICK BUCKET grin grin grin

All the people killed by buhari you think they don,t ve love one,s family and friends?
i hope you die with buhari
In short i wish yr family what buhari did to IPOB and members of the shiit group

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by abidan45(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please let us all hope for the best
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
limeta:

All the people killed by buhari you think they don,t ve love one,s family and friends?
i hope you die with buhari
In short i wish yr family what buhari did to IPOB and members of the shiit group

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Icecomrade: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sylvarresta:
Imagine the nonsense u typed, just because of your hatred for PMB, what IF someone wish your father to go to work early in the morning and never return, how will you feel, always use head whenever you want to type

I hate Buhari. I don't hide my hatred for him. I have my reasons for hating him. I follow him on twitter and express my undiluted hatred.
He doesn't even care if I hate him or not.

That doesn't stop me from expressing it.
Everyone can wish what they want none of my business.

What you say won't change my feelings.

Save your energy and time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Icecomrade: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
yemmight:

When he returns, he will never met you. That's my wish.

Because you said it? Lolz

I will quote you again when he returns.

E be like say my comment pain u pass Buhari himself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by limeta(f): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:

I ve been pained a long time son now is yr famile turn.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by GMbuharii: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
ify2016:
I no talk am? He wan go disgrace us in the committee of Nations.

lolss

soon you will hear on cnn that '...ZHA KWANTIRI IZZA PANTASTICALLY KWARRAPT"

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Sirlovings: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
ify2016:
I no talk am? He wan go disgrace us in the committee of Nations.

We are now used to his constant disgraceful behaviour.
He is going there to make some stupid comment that will drive away few remaining foreign investors doing business in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by truthspeaks: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls tell mars123, funkymetahuman and madridguy who still stands wit an intellectual thief
emmasege:
Hope he doesn't go embarrass the nation at the assembly with plagiarized speech. All I know is that a thief is a thief, it doesn't matter what he steals.

Thank God, stealing is now corruption. He who steals government funds and he who steals the intellectual property of American president have a common name: T.H.I.E.F. Though, there's a slight difference, he who steals our funds may be committing a local crime but he who steals the intellectual property of a man based in America, right here in Nigeria, has committed an INTERNATIONAL CRIME. The shameless man should not forget to tender public apology to Obama when he meets him, and confess how bereft of originality and initiatives he is with his team.

Who still thinks Alhaji Buhari is a saint and his wife innocent of Halliburton scandal? Such needs to have her/his mental capacity examined so as to be sure s/he has not had a brain transplant from human to chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Senorprinz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
let's just hope he goes there and sleeps off as usual, at least he won't be able to talk rubbish while sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by orisa37: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Don't let anyone arrest Nigeria for Plagiarism.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by onoshenry(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
What if Buhari chooses to go for second term in 2019?
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by digitalheadline(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Expect to hear his plans for Nigeria in far away New York and expect the blame game as always.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by nnamdiokafor: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
JixNation:
smiley
Nigeria may still be great.
yes,but not with the way things re currently going.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by BOKO52(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
buhari again... I cry for this country.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by kayalcomp: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baba safe journey. But dont forget to buy enough buoyant economy, rice, beans and other things whose prices have gone up up during this admin, come when you are coming back; Because we really need them in Nigeria, and many people are suffering, because these things we need dey plenty for the place where you dey go. Bye bye o...
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by tunary(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
drizzytee:
With all due disrespect, I hate you right now Sir but safe trip. Meanwhile..
too much gap
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari leaves for New York to give Nigerians press release. I guess.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
emmasege:
Hope he doesn't go embarrass the nation at the assembly with plagiarized speech. All I know is that a thief is a thief, it doesn't matter what he steals.

Thank God, stealing is now corruption. He who steals government funds and he who steals the intellectual property of American president have a common name: T.H.I.E.F. Though, there's a slight difference, he who steals our funds may be committing a local crime but he who steals the intellectual property of a man based in America, right here in Nigeria, has committed an INTERNATIONAL CRIME. The shameless man should not forget to tender public apology to Obama when he meets him, and confess how bereft of originality and initiatives he is with his team.

Who still thinks Alhaji Buhari is a saint and his wife innocent of Halliburton scandal? Such needs to have her/his mental capacity examined so as to be sure s/he has not had a brain transplant from human to chimpanzee.
I was laughing boisterously when I was reading this comment. I hope you would permit me to use it elsewhere smiley.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by glossy6(f): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
yemmight:

When he returns, he will never met you. That's my wish.
Grammar! grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Imowo1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmm!

Ok now...

No wahala...make him flex, na him time be this.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by pretty16(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
But na wa ooo. I Remember during Obasanjo's time, when he contested against Obasanjo, their Campaign ads, condemned Obasanjo's traveling, that he should stay in Nigeria, and take care of naija. Now they are doing the same thing.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by emmasege: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
blueto:
I was laughing boisterously when I was reading this comment. I hope you would permit me to use it elsewhere smiley.
Permission granted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by nototribalist: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
....SO !!! YOU WEY BUHARI DEY RULE no be Failure NA BUHARI WEY DEY RULE YOU na em be Failure grin grin grin
SMH. You can also show us Obama forged certificate

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by opribo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
It is not as if he has anything worthwhile to contribute there other than to warm the chair and keep his face like somebody they splashed shit on his face.
Very uninspiring president and most of all wicked by ensuring as he did before in 1983 that our nations citizen are now beggarly. What we did to him I dont know. Our sin is giving him a chance again inside our Aso rock. SMH indeed for this national embarrassment.
Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
.....You and Fayose , PDP and G EJ could have saved yourselves the 2015 Presidential election Defeat by Disqualifying him with this Forged certificate now ! Why wailing over it when you have already lost out !!! grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) by oyinkinola: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
@notorioustribalist, you are very weak o ! it take you one and half year to finish analysis of mr president certificate! it's too late!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites / What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.