Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music (1128 Views)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerian performing Artiste, Viktoh chooses to be matured in his actions and words after a bitter fan came out to assault him and questioned his music.

In his words of destructive criticism, the fan wrote:

"Wetin you wan sing motherfvcking idiot @viktoh_ybnl", "@viktoh_ybnl your songs are crap only if I had the chance you had I would have been a worldwide... ass licking fool"

Viktoh responded to these insulting statements by capturing and uploading them on his Instagram wall where he tactically wrote:

"Beware of cyber bullies so I went through this Instagram page and I see recording and performing artist my brother @gbounceofficial no hard feelings but if you have personal issues with me you can always come out straight don't attack my music okay I believe in ur hustle just work harder and you will be there I work hard for mine and I'm not stopping there so work more on urself before you come for me okay. God bless you! Please my people let's help him let's hear the kind of music he does he is very young"

Could this be the cause of the devastating economy? Really a war as other fans started commenting grin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKd0sJ6gRmd

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/see-shocking-response-artiste-viktoh.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by funnynation(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Is like that Viktoh get sense ooo.

Nairaland official comedian
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Davash222(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2016
And he(viktoh) even added 'God bless you'

Now, that nonsense, lanky, demented, scallywag, hibernated foool can go and hide his face in shame.

Thumbs up viktoh, more lyrics to your songs.
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2016
d response is matured... unlike davidos n odas
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Spicylate(f): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2016
I sight you Mr nairanland official comedian. @funnynation
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by funnynation(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Spicylate:
I sight you Mr nairanland official comedian. @funnynation
my bae... Long time and happy sunday.
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by iykekelvins(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Big ups to viktoh, very mature reply..
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Destined2win: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2016
My respect to you Victor.
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by bqlekan(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2016
wow! maximum respect victoh.. how I wish your music fit get sense like the reply you gave him...
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2016
If na Davido he for don yab the guy..him family + him generation join..Mature reply Viktohcheesy

Mr Dele na my boy Dele na my boy -- Oniranu Omo grin
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2016
cool
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by tyson99(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
If na Davido he for don yab the guy..him family + him generation join..Mature reply Viktohcheesy

Mr Dele na my boy Dele na my boy -- Oniranu Omo grin
David yen ko moro sor rara grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Drajah(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2016
This is how a cele should respond.....the boy sounded like person wey go school well.....me no too like im songs sha, grin tongue but I respect his maturity ...... #myopinion
Re: See The Shocking Response Artiste Viktoh Gave A Fan Who Bashes Him & His Music by Medunah: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Mature response but sincerely, viktoh songs are wack

(1) (Reply)

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding / Mr Eazi Having A Fun Tour In Kenya, Visits The ZOO, Mosque And Beach (pics,vid) / I Don't Even Get A Text Back From Any Man - Toke Makinwa Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.