Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. (2747 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / ‘I Regret Divorcing My Ex-husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
*If this happens to you what will you do?*
I rented a house and moved in with my family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #100,000 to #160,000. I didn't complain because i liked the house. The following year, I couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on my neck. My wife saw what I was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave it to to pay the rent. That day I was very happy I married a good and helpful wife and i paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent increased to #250,000 and I was upset. So I went to beg the agent to introduce me to the landlord so that I could directly talk and plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. Then I decided in my mind to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What I found out really shock me guys:
Under the roof am typing now belongs to my wife. My wife is the owner of this damn building... JEEZ.... I dnt get it again

My question is: What will you do if you were to be ME and what will you do if you were to be my Wife now that the secret is open?

Please be sincere with your comment.......please ponder & give your comments.
I await your responses God bless you. I KNOW SOME WILL STILL ABUSE ME, BUT PLS I DNT NEED THAT, I NEED AN ADVICE COX I AM NOT GETTING MYSELF AGAIN, THIS IS A WOMAN WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by fairlyusedpant: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Chai, they have caught you finally

this was the same thing that happened to papa chinedu, papa chinedu married his wife in 1952, so he and his family moved into a new apartment and settled down peacefully, so it happened that papa chinedu house rent was 50,000 per month, and he wanted the house rent to increase to 70000 per month as a big boy, but the agent told him that they will never increase it, that they are still planning on reducing the house rent, all of a sudden, papa chinedu became an FBI agent to investigate about the personal and classified details of the landlord, only for him to discover that the owner of the house was his wife mama chinedu, so he was happy and called mama chinedu his wife, then told her that he has discovered everything, that what mama chinedu was going to do is that, she must refund all the house rent he has been paying since 1952 till now, or else he would sell the house, so as usual na, mama chinedu begged him, and papa chinedu forgave her and said he would not pay any house rent again, and mama chinedu agreed to that, and they lived happily ever after.... THE END gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by xreal: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Firstly, when the rent was increased to 160 and she helped you out. Did you refund the money to her? Did she collect it from you?

How many tenants are there ?

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Confront her with your facts and find out why she's doing what she's doing. It might even be for your good. She might be saving for you both. Keep an open mind when confronting her. Do not divorce her except what shes doing has evil intentions.
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by feldido(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Guy chill na both of you go now enjoy the rents... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Wow! Just wow. I dont know what to say honestly.

How about you tell the agent that you are bot paying and he should go fùck himself... see if they kick you out grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
I read this story long time ago jare grin

5 Likes

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2016
xreal:
Firstly, when the rent was increased to 160 and she helped you out. Did you refund the money to her? Did she collect it from you?

How many tenants are there ?

Yes. I paid her back Cox she told MI she lent it
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by menxer: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2016
She really got you by the balls. grin

You left out her background info, was she a made lady when you married her, from a wealthy family (inheritance), or she built a house from the feeding money you gave her?

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by agbonkamen(f): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
what she did was wrong but most actions taken by women are caused by men that is why most times wives keeps secrets from their husbands but i will suggest you seat her down ask her why she did such act if she is remorseful then forgive her and carry on with your marriage your wife's properties are yours too. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by mayorkyzo: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Wow just wow...some women are so heartless,from when she bought the land,started building till completion she kept it a secret...even increasing the rent..Mr man don't know about you sha but if I'm the one don't think would ever trust her again...and a marriage without trust is as good as done!!!
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by divinehand2003(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I read this story long time ago jare grin

True talk. It's a stale joke.
Anyways under this kind of depressive economic recession at the moment, just anything will do.

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by nnachukz(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2016
This story is making a second missionary journey to mainland after like almost two years now. Hmm, thanks to the man that invented copy and paste.

3 Likes

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by jeff1993: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2016
ff
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:

True talk. It's a stale joke.
Anyways under this kind of depressive economic recession at the moment, just anything will do.

Morning... How far na... grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by medacares: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2016
My Advice.
That women is wicked she can kill. If she could go this far.
U can be separate for a while, to wey ur options. Don't divorce immediately and make sure u tell her about what u found out.
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by speedyconnect3: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Zizaboni:
*If this happens to you what will you do?*
I rented a house and moved in with my family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #100,000 to #160,000. I didn't complain because i liked the house. The following year, I couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on my neck. My wife saw what I was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave it to to pay the rent. That day I was very happy I married a good and helpful wife and i paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent increased to #250,000 and I was upset. So I went to beg the agent to introduce me to the landlord so that I could directly talk and plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. Then I decided in my mind to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What I found out really shock me guys:
Under the roof am typing now belongs to my wife. My wife is the owner of this damn building... JEEZ.... I dnt get it again

My question is: What will you do if you were to be ME and what will you do if you were to be my Wife now that the secret is open?

Please be sincere with your comment.......please ponder & give your comments.
I await your responses God bless you. I KNOW SOME WILL STILL ABUSE ME, BUT PLS I DNT NEED THAT, I NEED AN ADVICE COX I AM NOT GETTING MYSELF AGAIN, THIS IS A WOMAN WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH
betrayal. too bad
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
medacares:
My Advice.
That women is wicked she can kill. If she could go this far.
U can be separate for a while, to wey ur options. Don't divorce immediately and make sure u tell her about what u found out.
This crap is a joke. It never happened, just a recycled story.

2 Likes

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by jimoceans14(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
My friend don't say we love each other,that's a slap on the face of love.......at least u love her so much but she doesn't.....u don't hold this kinda secret for years from the one you claim to love. ........That's how a man I knew in my area found out later that his wife have built a nice building and completed,furnished it in the state capital all the while living with him looking at his face n smiling......that's the highest level of distrust n secrecy,my man nearly faint o,na there e start to fear d wife,but based on how long their marriage don be,e feel say him no fit divorce again grin grin grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by divinehand2003(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Morning... How far na... grin

I am fine your highness. Wishing you a super Sunday rendezvous.
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:

I am fine your highness. Wishing you a super Sunday rendezvous.

Hahahahah.. We're friends now... U don't need to call me "Highness"...juz call me Trap grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by ozila(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by divinehand2003(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. We're friends now... U don't need to call me "Highness"...juz call me Trap grin

Lol
Ok Trap.
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by ShayGirl(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Watched something like this in a nollywood film before...The guy almost died wen he heard gringringringringrin

Terrible!!
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol
Ok Trap.

kiss now tatz better...
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Trap!
sounds like a trap to me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Trap!
sounds like a trap to me grin grin

Hey handsome... Long time never heard from u.. How far? I rarely see u around grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hey handsome... Long time never heard from u.. How far? I rarely see u around grin
Hello gorgeous
you havent been looking in the right places wink
Im good very good and U?
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hi, pretty smiley
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Hello gorgeous
you havent been looking in the right places wink
Im good very good and U?

grin oohh... Where do u usually hanging out? I barely see u in romance sextion na... cheesy

I'm great too.. Having my late lunch with my friendz grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
hi, pretty smiley

Aloha grin how u doing?
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aloha grin how u doing?
am gud n u kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think I Should Do To Him? / Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? / I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.