Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? (2745 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by luscioustrish(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2017
I saw this just now and honestly I don't know what to say shocked

Na by force to marry??

Nairalanders oya gbera cheesy memes go full this thread today grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lalasticlala please comman engage this girl o not every time snakes, abi u no wan marry too grin grin

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017

14 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by luscioustrish(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
MEGGATRON:

This was my exact reaction when I saw it too.
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by choo: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
luscioustrish:

Na by force to marry??

Lalasticlala please comman engage this girl o not every time snakes, abi u no wan marry too grin grin

shocked grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by ttyl02(f): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
orishirishi...
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by oluwashedy: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
The matter weak me
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2017
LAUGH DON KILL ME FOR HERE. IS THIS DESPERATION OR WHAT ? THE LADY NEED TO BE SPANK FOR BRINGING HERSELF SO LOW.

DON'T BEG ANY MAN TO MARRY YOU. THOUGH MEN ARE SCARCE BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT BUT WITH TIME YOUR MISSING RIBS WILL LOCATE YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by ElSherriff: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Little wonder he has not bought a ring for you by himself. Just when you think Nigeria is getting better, one mocopo will come and tilt our collective intellects southwards.

For the other girls here, one, engagements are only formal ways of 'starting' courtship, he can engage you with a firm word and nothing more, if you do like this crayfish of a girl and buy an engagement ring of 192k, you might as well buy clay and cement and mould a man for yourself.

And who even says its a girl that takes such a desperate move? If you have lived with him for five years, pack your things and go...and tell the next guy you are a divorcee.

I fill like konking her walahi.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by NairalandCS(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Engage, Re-engage even if you like dis-engage yourself.

Lubbish. angry

7 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by luscioustrish(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
ElSherriff:
Little wonder he has not bought a ring for you by himself. Just when you think Nigeria is getting better, one mocopo will come and tilt our collective intellects southwards.

For the other girls here, one, engagements are only formal ways of 'starting' courtship, he can engage you with a firm word and nothing more, if you do like this crayfish of a girl and buy an engagement ring of 192k, you might as well buy clay and cement and mould a man for yourself.

And who even says its a girl that takes such a desperate move? If you have lived with him for five years, pack your things and go...and tell the next guy you are a divorcee.

I fill like konking her walahi.

Lol @ divorcee
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
What she needs Is another brain, so we can replace the spoilt one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by cerowo(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
This one jst weak me
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by IhatesIGBOS: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
A
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by iHateFlatinos: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
if u believe this shiit then u can as well believe biafra is d capital of senegal

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well I don't know their combined income ...

However one shouldn't exercise the nuclear option in a relationship in order to get something from your partner but it happens .

If your partner is not ready financially it does not mean they love you any less .

But let's stick to the facts presented in the scenario here .

We do not know their combined income but I'm going to assume that 190k for an engagement ring was not what the fellow was expecting .

However what's done is done and they are engaged right now no matter what .

Now to prevent further trouble they need to start agreeing on numbers , figures ...budget for the wedding .

[b]We all have different opinions but however for me ...one should never lend money from someone else to get married .

Finance is one of the biggest challenges in a relationship .

If you are not ready do not enter ...
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
JESUS!!!!!!! HA!
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nwabundo38(f): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
luscioustrish:

Na by force to marry??

Nairalanders oya gbera cheesy memes go full this thread today grin cheesy grin cheesy

Both the girl and the guy is mad..

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by LAFO: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
This isn't real

Anybody can sit somewhere I compose this.

Blogging is over populated
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by jashar(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by luscioustrish(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Don't even know why i don't find it funnysad.
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by GURION: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm....I dey come back.
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by GURION: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
luscioustrish:

Na by force to marry??

So after following and lusting after the lifestyle of Kim Kardashian, she was begged by the boyfriend she claims to love for 5yrs, to buy a ring which he will refund as he wasn't boxed up at the moment . . . and her so-called love directed her to splurge on a ring of 190k

This is the kind of materialistic-idiot that will wreck a man's finances . . . all in a bid to keep up with the Jones'

The truth is that she's lucky the lovestruck boyfriend didn't reconsider his future with someone like her and cancel the engagement outright

3 Likes

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Unlimited22: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe you need to see this.
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Which kind cooked up lie is this one?
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Greystone: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re-engagement indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
luscioustrish:

Na by force to marry??

the spirit of pickmesha is strong in this one
Re: Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blood of gawd

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) / Unexpected Love,story By Daniel Bright / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.