Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. (2482 Views)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by sydneycruze(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2016
lol...As seen in Benin-city on my way from church today.
I tagged this #face2face...Both APC and PDP supporters have no joy o even in church no chill!

Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by bilulu(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2016
the pix isn't showing

1 Like

Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by tempest01(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2016
waiting for picture

2 Likes

Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by bamosagie(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2016
wey the pinshure
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by somez(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Op where is the Photo if i use hunger vex Slap you for this Buhari time ehhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by usbcable(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2016
try to re-upload the pix
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by ruggedboy01: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2016
angry sad
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
ruggedboy01:
angry sad
me and you who cum "rugged pass"
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by player007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op abeg change to Mtn or Zain. the Glo you are using is not helping matters atall.
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by eunisam: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
no pix
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by Sylvester665: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
player007:
Op abeg change to Mtn or Zain. the Glo you are using is not helping matters atall.

Chai brother why na?
First u arr nt supporting a company own by an indigen.
2. u ar advertising a foreign company.
3. u ar nt thankfull to glo 4 bringin down d price of data.
4. if no glo do u fink u can buy d 1.5 or 3gig data u ar managing?
5. Who told u op uses glo? Abi u b winch?

Ok....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
player007:

Chai brother why na?
First u arr nt supporting a company own by an indigen.
2. u ar advertising a foreign company.
3. u ar nt thankfull to glo 4 bringin down d price of data.
4. if no glo do u fink u can buy d 1.5 or 3gig data u ar managing?
5. Who told u op uses glo? Abi u b winch?

Ok....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way This APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Car In Church. by lalasticlala(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2016

(1)

Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... / I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini / New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.