Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... (2485 Views)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG / Nigerians May Die Before Change Comes – APC Senator Warns Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Senators To Buhari: Release Nnamdi Kanu Before Any Loan

To me I see no simply reason why IPOB will make igbos a laughing stock... They said Obama gave us Buhari we gave them Trump. How? Because of IPOB people are thinking we igbos are stupid...

Now they are deceiving the gullible ones. They have successfully forged at least two vanguard handles. Such as
1) vanguardnigeria.org which reported that Senators are warning Buhari to release Kanu here

http://vanguardnigeria.org/want-30-billion-loan-release-nnamdi-kanu-senators-buhari/

2)www.vanguardnewsupdate.com which reported that Buhari 500$ Dollar donation with affect Nigeria Here
http://vanguardnigeria.org/want-30-billion-loan-release-nnamdi-kanu-senators-buhari/

So this one you can see... Them telling their followers giving them false hope that senators are warning Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu or forget about the loan...

See link to the group..
https://web./radiobiafralondon/permalink/1190445407736560/?pnref=story

See link to the fake vanguard website

Then see screenshots

2 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thank You Seun... Thank You Mynd44 Please disable Antisperm boot from banning me...

5 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
I will like the general public to see why am saying this day by day

4 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Badtman, Omenka, Mardridguy, APCsupporter

3 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viewing this topic: Mynd44

Mynd44 as you can see this is the thread... Exposing other fake vanguard handles...

I don't know why anti-spp is removing this and banning me thank u

1 Like

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Catastrophe1: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
And he should be fast about it.
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by abduljabbar4(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Honestly these ipob supporters are dumb. You mean they believe in all of these lies?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Catastrophe1:

So you believe this from this fake vanguard handles by IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by payosehtor(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
who takes them seriously? a group that takes pleasure in fantasies

3 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by dunkem21(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Catastrophe1:

cheesy
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Catastrophe1: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So you believe this from this fake vanguard handles by IPOB?
these days we don't know who to believe. People are being misled on daily basis. Matter of fact What will ipob benefit for lieing against the senate.?
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by dunkem21(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Omexonomy: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
all the badly and madly programmed robot the house ur attention is urgently needed here Badtman, Omenka, Mardridguy, APCsupporter dropshot et al
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Omexonomy post=50978978][/quote]
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Omexonomy: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
are you among the badly and the badly misprogrammed robot?
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ArodeWilliamsT how u...

Omexonomy you modified my post and posted lies with my name that is what IPOB is about
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Omexonomy: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
ArodeWilliamsT how u...

Omexonomy you modified my post and posted lies with my name that is what IPOB is about
clown i am not an ipodian and i will never be
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Omexonomy:
clown i am not an ipodian and i will never be

Why did u modify my quote
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Badtman(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kudos to BiafraudExposed for exposing the IPOB lies but it's unfortunately that Boda Seun, Mynd44 and co are pro IPOB yoot Cuz BiafraudExposed's threads is from credible source with the Ipod yoot Fallacy links

Plizz Front page tinx Let the world know that Biafra is a Fraud
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by omenka(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Another day, another lie.

It is so unfortunate their supporters are soooooo unbelievably gullible. Just look at those facebook posts.. Smh.

#LiePoB.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Badtman:
Kudos to BiafraudExposed for exposing the IPOB lies but it's unfortunately that Boda Seun, Mynd44 and co are pro IPOB yoot Cuz BiafraudExposed's threads is from credible source with the Ipod yoot Fallacy links

Plizz Front page tinx Let the world know that Biafra is a Fraud

This particular thread was deleted three times today by anti-sperm boot..
You should be grateful it was left...

1 Like

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Badtman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

This particular thread was deleted three times today by anti-sperm boot..
You should be grateful it was left...
nawaoo if it's Namadi Kanu smiling in the court (according to Omenka) or See foto of Pro IPOB in Kotagonra Nothing will tamper it, in fact they move it to Front page without any delayed

If you Support BiafraudExposed Follow him
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Madridguy we are waiting for u
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Keep it up with the good work. Another bad news for the iPork.

BiafraudExposed:
Badtman, Omenka, Mardridguy, APCsupporter

1 Like

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by chiefobdk(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed the greatest yoruba man dead and alive. We yoruba muslims support u to expose ipod yoots. You re motr intelligent dan awolowo. You re even greater than our fallen demon aka oduduwa. . There will be no biafra insha Allah. . . We must continue to cry secretly so the Igbos wont leave us at d mercy of hausa fulani. . Pls unban BiafraudExposed so he continue exposing...

3 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by madridguy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sorry for the late response bro. grin grin You shall continue to expose the criminal group. Kanu don reach his final destination, one thousand Trump cannot grant him bail grin

BiafraudExposed:
Madridguy we are waiting for u
Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Unseen(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Senator Warns Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
chiefobdk:
BiafraudExposed the greatest yoruba man dead and alive. We yoruba muslims support u to expose ipod yoots. You re motr intelligent dan awolowo. You re even greater than our fallen demon aka oduduwa. . There will be no biafra insha Allah. . . We must continue to cry secretly so the Igbos wont leave us at d mercy of hausa fulani. . Pls unban BiafraudExposed so he continue exposing...

If I was under a ban can I post?

Anti spam or war ever... was attacking me. I believe because there are so many links...

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration / Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! / It Was Unnecessary For Me To Attend Dinner Meeting With President Buhari–tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.