Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd (1279 Views)

Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And How To Over Come It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by youngfocus(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
many people are in this big mes to express their
feeling,to contribute an ideal in a discussion class,to
face the crowd. anxiety of what will they say
about me,my grammatical expression,which make
many people dumbfounded when face the crowd.i
remember than when I was in primary school
when we doing end of the year party were I was
given memory verse to recite john 3vs 16,this is
how I jump out I start with my name is..my name
is... my name is.. and my heart is beating fast
like ulshen bolt,until they come to collect
microphone from my hand.due to anxiety of
facing d crowd.here are way of over coming dis
anxiety
(1) never rehearse what u are going to say in the
public just let. it comes naturally
(2)Never be afraid to come outside see the
people u won't to address is ur younger brother
and sister see urself as the boss
(3)smile frequently when given out speech it
relaxes all ur nerves and make you to come
together
(4)Never look at any one in their eyes because
they will wink you before you no you are carried
away either look above their head
(5)Never check the way you are performing right there.either try to make your point to stand and make
it understandable
(6)Never try to correct your gramertical error
made u either proceed bt when you wnt to use
that word again use it in the ryte ways
(7)Don't be afraid of making mistake because.
when their is no mistake their will be no
correction so when u made a mistake u will b
corrected
( sorry my country people feel free to add your
sleep they catch me many people are in this
big mes to express their feel,to contribute an
ideal in a discussion class,to face the crowd.do to
anxiety of what will they say about me,my
grammatical expression,which make many people
dumb folded when face the crowd.i remember
than when I was in primary school when we doing
end of the year party were I was given memory
verse to recite john 3vs 16,this is how I jump out
I start with my name is..my name is... my name
is.. and my heart is beating fast like ulshen
bolt,until they come to collect microphone from
my hand.due to anxiety of facing d crowd.here
are way of over coming dis anxiety
(1) never rehearse what u are going to say in the
public just let. it comes naturally
(2)Never be afraid to come out side see the
people u won't to address is ur younger brother
and sister see urself as the boss
(3)smile frequently when given out speech it
relaxes all ur nerves and make you to come
together
(4)Never look at any one of their eyes because
they will wink you before you no you are carried
away either look above their head
(5)Never check the way you are performing there
either try to make your point to stand and make
it understandable
(6)Never try to correct your gramertical error
made u either proceed bt when you wnt to use
that word again use it in the ryte ways
(7)Don't be afraid of making mistake because
when you their is no mistake their will be no
correction so when u made a mistake u will b
corrected
( sorry my country people feel free to add your
sleep they catch me hope I help sha

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by olawealth1000(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by JaneyBlingx(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lawd have mercy

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by MrWhaley: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Have you heard of the term 'dutch courage'?...Scratch that. Just be honest and don't bullshit people- that's all one needs to face a crowd. Not a popular opinion but that's my take on the it.
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by Nateben(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by bamac(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
OP, you try no be small.... @the comments omo i can't finish laughing this laugh.

I heard OP saying you shouldn't prepare, haba! The easiest way to fail is not to prepare. But i see this post as joke sha.
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by youngfocus(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
bamac:
OP, you try no be small.... @the comments omo i can't finish laughing this laugh.

I heard OP saying you shouldn't prepare, haba! The easiest way to fail is not to prepare. But i see this post as joke sha.
(note) I never say prepared BT I said rehearse wat you ar going to say cos when you rehearse and u forget sum sentence that is the end all is going to be dump folder and when blank that is why u see sum ppl saying my name is...........my name is cos he/she av forgotten the next line tanx I really appreciated your comment grin
bamac:

(note) I never say prepared BT I said rehearse wat you ar going to say cos when you rehearse and u forget sum sentence that is the end all is going to be dump folder and when blank that is why u see sum ppl saying my name is...........my name is cos he/she av forgotten the next line tanx I really appreciated your comment
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by youngfocus(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
bamac:

Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by exclusive7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wow..wow...#applaudes...
I can really see why people are dumb folder,sorry dumbfounded when you speak in crowds. grin
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by bamac(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
youngfocus:

(note) I never say prepared BT I said rehearse wat you ar going to say cos when you rehearse and u forget sum sentence that is the end all is going to be dump folder and when blank that is why u see sum ppl saying my name is...........my name is cos he/she av forgotten the next line tanx I really appreciated your comment grin
(note) I never say prepared BT I said rehearse wat you ar going to say cos when you rehearse and u forget sum sentence that is the end all is going to be dump folder and when blank that is why u see sum ppl saying my name is...........my name is cos he/she av forgotten the next line tanx I really appreciated your comment
issokey
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
exclusive7:
Wow..wow...#applaudes...
I can really see why people are dumb folder,sorry dumbfounded when you speak in crowds. grin

I can't fit laugh finish
Re: How To Over Come The Anxiety Of Facing The Crowd by Mykelpato(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? / What Men Go Thru When Wife's Pregnant. / When You Hear "I Love You," What Comes To Your Mind And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.