Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (819 Views)

How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) / Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. / Girls...how True Is This (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Note: They are at different phase of relationship.

Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin

Maybe if it's true love, even if she take off her wig, no make up, still she's beautiful in the eyes of her bf wink

But we rarely find tat one now.. As most men are into physical... Like she must be curvy, big bum and big bumper, she must be beautiful,light skin and have a nice hair...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by Nateben(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin

Re: How True Is This? by TrapHedges(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Maybe if it's true love, even if she take off her wig, no make up, still she's beautiful in the eyes of her bf wink

But we rarely find tat one now.. As most men are into physical... Like she must be curvy, big bum and big bumper, she must be beautiful,light skin and have a nice hair...

Yea who dosnt like to hold them hair cool
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yea who dosnt like to hold them hair cool

My hair is short na... grin so any man can't play with it... cheesy
Re: How True Is This? by TrapHedges(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

My hair is short na... grin so any man can't play with it... cheesy

Lol ah love short hair,, I can kill for it.. cool Lol I can play with short hair tho.. Place my controller on it and flay Fifa grin
Re: How True Is This? by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nateben:
grin
Hehehehehe, Una no go kie person with lafta for this nairalandgrin
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol ah love short hair,, I can kill for it.. cool Lol I can play with short hair tho.. Place my controller on it and flay Fifa grin

Play FIFA 2015? grin

Let's play Call of Duty: Black Op tongue
Re: How True Is This? by bamac(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ney!

She is beautiful doesn't mean the man doesn't really love him. That one looking not attractive is because we are just judging from the physical realm, she is pretty to that man too ( read http://bamisepeters..com/2016/08/no-one-is-ugly.html), like someone said, beauty is in the hand of the beholder.

It is even possible the one you call love is lost and vise versa.

Appearance is not reality.
Re: How True Is This? by TrapHedges(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Play FIFA 2015? grin

Let's play Call of Duty: Black Op tongue
Lols u like call of duty?
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols u like call of duty?

I love shooting games sha... grin I like guns and killing zombies... tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Come To Realize Your Husband Has erection Problem? / Ladies Pls Don't Do These / Jealous Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.